MSNBC FAKE NEWS - President Donald Trump's First Negotiation Was A Humiliation

no i'm not posting webm because that will compromise the dislikes, someone else does it because fakenews deserves to be torched.

msnbc is claiming that trump's first "negotiation" was "humiliating"

don't forget to downvote and shitpost on the video at all times.

youtube.com/watch?v=fM8iWOOLlls

nigger, i'm not clicking that shit, by the way, dislikes monetize as much as likes, all they care about is viewers

Stop before it plays and dislike the video. I'm nearly sure it doesn't count as a view.

Isn't this the faggot who was so sure Trump would lose and that he wasn't a 'real billionaire'?

the only monetization they get is from ads, if you don't have something that blocks ads, you don't deserve to be here, in fact you should fuck off back to reddit or consult with Holla Forums or /g/ to witness how fucking new you are.

Can we get tl;dr on what they are even talking about?

Lol, sure, it was a humiliation for the Mexican president who is now going to have his economy destroyed by Trump because he felt he was in charge. Trump has a very keen sense for leverage, and he knows the beaner president has none.

WEW

The Mexican thing. Trump says they will pay for the wall, Mexican president says no and decides to act like a tough guy and cancel some meeting, Trump just comes out and says they will impose a 20% tariff on imports from Mexico, Mexican president starts sweating like Niagara falls. Soon we will see him crawling on his knees begging Trump for a better deal. Standard Trump negotiation methods.

tl;dw mexico is whupping our ass in negotiations and we've all been suckered by trump's lies, trust msnbc your true and honest source of verified facts and accurate predictions

MSNBC must hate him. They always trot him out to talk a bunch of shit and he always looks like a fool afterwards.

oh, working on it

They are doing whatever they can to hold on to the minds of liberals.

Views only count if a certain portion of the video is actually viewed. Click, pause, dislike, close out.

OP that's a shit fucking reason not to webm something, kill yourself.

The tariff is a much better deal in the long run. $12 billion for a wall wasn't asking for much when you consider Hillary's run for POTUS cost a billion. Only the drug dealers and human traffickers would've been hurt if they announced a compromise with the cost of the wall being split evenly.

dislikes are counted positively in youtubes algos. this will only help them

that's pretty shrewd

perhaps reddit would be less bad if the default sort was 'most controversial'… although i guess that would defeat the purpose.

its the defeatist cuck "news" channel.

news is suppose to say;

"Donald trump did not succeed in his negotiation with mexico" and thats it, give out a few more details and boom, you got yourself a neutral news, but putting defeatist crap and citing that "oh he's a negotiator and he FAILED his first negotiation" is absolute cancer and trash, not news at all, its blogposting live.

that being said, trump picked the hardest negotiation, here is whats at stake for the mexican president;

1. people will lynch the mexican president if he accepted this, it means that he's kissing american ass and will not go so well for him if he's thinking of re-running, if thats even possible in mexico I don't know, but politically its suicide.

2. mexican cartels will obviously try to murder him or his family, it won't go too easy because the cartel NEEDS president of mexico to deny trump, they need that border open so they can get their income, creating the wall means the drug cartels will not get funds from their biggest consumer base, meaning that they will likely kill their president and put a new one in power, and with the people sucking up to hillary lies, it'll be piss easy for the president of mexico to get lynched, raped and murdered.

no shit the negotiation will go well, just look at all those problems, mexico prefers to get fucked in the ass by the US then to get murdered by his own race of savages.

source?

it's broadly understood

the real reason is that I'm not a good webm fag, really wait for someone who's better then me to post it.

Trump went into office with guns blazing too. It's pretty obvious the tariff is going to be implemented regardless. How severe a tariff will be determined by how far Mexico complies.

WTF? I hate Trump now

How hard is it to understand that Mexican companies are the ones that lose out, and therefore the Mexican economy? I mean either their products are now 20% more expensive in the US, which means less people will buy them, which leads to less income, or they reduce their price 20% accroding to the tax, to keep the price the same in the US, leading to less income. Trump flapperfucked Mexico, because their Economy is dependend on exports to the US, and he just made them lose out no matter what.

I'm going to be so fucking smug when it's announced they're going to be paying for the wall

WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!
WE TOLD YOU!

When are the fucks going to learn?

This is what this cuck is being paid to defend. Disgusting.

Trump will still ask them to pay for the wall. That isn't going to change. They are are just digging themselves deeper by not making the deal now.

Nah. It's always good to counter their bullshit, genocidal narrative wherever possible.

I'd say you are naive if you expect anyone but newfaggots to not know that making a webm is as simple as cutting and pasting a youtube link onto any one of the myriad of FREE FUCKING WEBSITES that convert to any format in seconds and return a downloadable file. The real reason is you are a jewtube cancer poster who is helping them and their advertisers get clickshekels and pageviews. Next time stick with the tried and true,"video is too long to get under file size limits guise."
KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT

I'll add on to this.

Marxists win by creating the illusion that they're the majority. We need to counter them EVERYWHERE so that the braindead "normies" don't have the comfort of feeling like they're with the righteous majority. Their delusions must be challenged in every space.

They use dislikes to better correlate which other users your tastes are most similar to. For example, yt will score you and me as having similar tastes if we both thumb up Hitler videos, but it will score us as even more alike if we also thumbdown similar videos.

tl;dr

imblying this is the first negotiation

nobody likes pena nieto, Trump's letting him do this to look strong to mexicans who just like someone who looks good but can do fuck all in power, that way he'll be re-elected because of his opposition and approve the wall funds

lets put CIA to good use, frame him and get him lynched, put someone else in power.

yeah, i didn't even think about that. you niggers saying 'dislike this video' … you have jewtube accounts? you stay logged into them? what the fuck is the matter with you

so? thats just an algorithm for getting more faggots like us to watch the video.

the dislike factor remains, and this hasn't stopped mob mentality, just take a look at that shitty call of duty game, mob mentality skyrocketed, not even youtube can control it.

Also someone more competent might get into place or some complete faggot like Vincente Fox.

What a display of weakness on Nieto's part.

Everything is fine. He will loose he's job then the wall gets built.

This guy needs to learn what humiliation really means.

CIA is just a function, kick out all the pozzed CIA kikes and replace them with new CIA members that will work for trump.

did some from 4chan call them and say "im cia".

Yeah I remember some smug condescending video with him in it, but that is probably how he behaves all the time

Holy shit that's some grade A salt. He's doing everything he said and more, and these fuckers are killing themselves over it. I bet when they're not screaming into cameras, they're sobbing or attempting to suck start a shotgun. RIP MSM.

yeah these tariffs kind of have a dual purpose
first trump can say that mexico will pay for the wall, not just directly
secondly, with the tariffs and and planned tax and regulation reductions regarding companies in the united states, some manufacturing might move from mexico to the united states to take advantage of this
it won't be a one-to-one job transfer because of wage pressure leading to greater automation, but still some people will get emplyed

pretty sure that's not how you use a semicolon

Pretty sure tl;dr is a really fucking old thing we've used for years on imageboards and the entire internet, and you should fuck off back to facebook since even plebbit would know that.

Clicks count.

But for whom?

sage

Who cares?

You are wrong; whereas in the statements in question presents different ideas contending for equal import.

So glad I left education before having to teach millennials.

Thanks for the webbum, but also fuck you. I Got 3 minutes in and couldn't deal with listening to this pretentious prick anymore. Lugenpresse hangs highest

MAKE IT SO

Is this nigger serious? When did journalism get so damned melodramatic? Hasn't he read a history book? Tantrum like noises are part and parcel of diplomacy. Mexico will never willingly concede to pay for the wall. It'd be political suicide, and as far as the cartels are concerned perhaps literal suicide. In context of the relationship between the US and Mexico, "Negotiation" is a euphemism for "compel".

Mexico will do as it's told.

I know that, obviously, but I'm still pretty sure
>too long; didn't read
is wrong. I thought a semicolon is used to join what could otherwise stand alone as complete sentences.

Fuck tariffs, look at it this way:
This was likely a move to get them to pull out of negotiations to precede an embargo. If he can pull that off you have 10x the cost of the wall made up in the trade deficit going away plus about a third of a trillion dollars (minimum) in jobs coming back to the US.

He doesn't want to pay the ~6 billion for a wall? Good, fuck him, cut off all trade with Mexico and we could use the excess winnings to start a Mars colony AFTER using a tiny fraction of it to build a wall 50ft high with automated sentry turrets every 500ft and using it to fund increases to ICE as they ramp up to deport all the felons so generously called "illegals."

Yeah, I'd kind of like to see something more than your say-so, chief.

THE LUGENPRESSE WILL HANG

You're a moron, ask anyone else here

Obviously the beaner president couldn't agree to the wall or else the cartel would kill him. I actually hope the cartel gets more violent and brash at the border and gives us a casus belli to just fucking invade and lay waste to mexico. Either that or they shut up, get walled up, and have the revolution they've been in desperate need of since probably before the cartels took over.

I'm sick of liberal drones thinking Trump meant that mexico would literally write a check for the wall or some such. It should be obvious to anyone with above room temperature IQ that he always implied a tariff, tax on remittances, or similar. They don't realize this is actually better, as this way we can make it permanent and keep getting revenue long after the wall is payed for and just put it towards upkeep and other funding.

It's cuckchan shitposting in video form.

Checked for nobody even watches this shit.

Not to mention the fact that trump already made many deals to get more jobs in the USA. He was making deals before even being inaugurated. Lügenpresse.

Mexico is 10 billion dollars in debt the the US which was the whole empties to making them pay.

it's like the first minute of a football and they're calling it a loss

what a piece of shit