Go to theater with a couple friends because they really wanted to see IT

go back to the rice paddy you zipperhead

Is anyone surprised?

A recent visit to an Adult Theater showing straight films ended with me being felt up by a younger Black Male. I was standing at the rear of the theater, having just walked in. It was a sunny day, and the theater was very dark. My eyes had not adjusted to my poor vision when a person came up behind me. He quickly put his arms around me in a bear hug and began tweaking my nipples. Once he felt the underwire of the bra I was wearing under my shirt, he became even more aggressive. I could feel his erection press up against my ass crack as he began licking my ear and whispering about how he wanted to fuck me.
I was terrified at how aggressive he was. It was not until I broke free of his grasp that I realized that I had an erection. I locked myself in a private booth and jerked off while watching a she male give a blowjob on the video screen. I was ashamed when I realized that I reacted just like a female who was being felt up by her lover. Had I agreed to his proposal, I would have been bent over a chair and fucked like a woman. Scary stuff.

SMALL

RICE

Where the fuck do you live faggot?

Is this the nigger that molested you in the theater.

The non-gentrified part of california which is pretty much any part that isn't the bay area or the central coast. This majority of this state is a third world shithole at this point.

That's how I know you're full of bullshit.
Who doesn't stop to take note when watching cerebral kino?

That sucks in the northeast we have amazing theaters

The northeast has great theaters

Good thing I have a secret love for forced unfunny memes like dunkaccino, you get to bring friends

The yellow jew. Is he the goon?

most likely

eggrolls are pretty good tbh

as tasty a dog?

only if the eggroll has dog in it

why do chinks have slant eyes

Wonder how evolution worked that out

many finngolians have them because the slits protect them from blizzards. Not sure why an area that even during the ice age had less snow evolved them

God damn OP, that's fucking shitty.

Burgers shit on Australia all the time, but $35 USD for a drink, couple snacks and a ticket is a joke.
We pay maybe $20AUD, so that's something like $16burgerbux.

Cinema screen and sound works as it should, you don't get frisked by airport-esque guards for sour bombs and a pack of jelly snakes, there's 6 screens playing the weekly/fortnightly huge film, like a Star Wars or Marvel film (not that you'd want to see them) and then maybe 4 screens playing other stuff, and that's for a dodgy outer suburbs cinema in a town with a population of 30,000.
There are no non-whites as we contain them in suburbs that everyone knows not to go to them unless necessary. The seats are comfy. Not adjustable, but comfy and clean, which is all you need.

can confirm califag here too. also normalfags were shit at our viewing of IT also, mostly white trash too. apparently the movie is uniting us as a country to the point where people bring their fucking two year olds to see it.

dude what

soyskins get out

lmfao what race are you OP?

he's a soyskin

Azn obviously.

GET THE FUCK OUT SOYSKIN

No wonder your lives are a decade shorter than ours on average.

Yeah, imagination is great, isn't it boy

So you're poor, you live surrounded by niggers and mystery meats, you have no friends, you consider two dollar egg rolls to be a complete meal, you have no sense of humor, and 35 dollars is a huge sum of money to you.

You may be the biggest loser on Holla Forums.

I saw middle schoolers at a lot of the afternoon showings during opening weekend. Luckily, they weren't there at night.

Is this going to turn into a RICED thread?

I'm white and I'm more cool than you, deal with it

Where do you think you are to lie like that, nigger?

I'm white

Titanic 2.0 bro. Get on board.

so you're a cuckold who can be peer pressured to do just about anything

also
gtfo

what the fuck is your train of thought?