Can this guy make sub-125 IQ quasi-retards laugh?

Can this guy make sub-125 IQ quasi-retards laugh?

I don't see anyone here talking about him so probably not.

who

Humor is about connecting to the audience and then delivering a poignant message.

Does he connect with his audience? No. He doesn't attack or defend anything or anyone except on the most superficial and safe level - the level of making fun of Kanye West's self-absorption, or about people writing sad songs. Nobody is moved by that.

Does he deliver any message? He does not. His routine is a series of thematically unconnected, inoffensive observations about pop culture. These are not terrible, and one can, in the abstract, recognize them as fitting the schema of jokes, but they are emotionally utterly unengaging. "Le Pringles cans are le too small for le hands XD". This isn't 1995 and people have bigger problems to worry about than such yuppie faggotry. Now, I am not saying that all art has to be offensive, but art should be emotionally meaningful: George Carlin ranted about his deep alienation from ordinary society and humanity; Dave Chapelle about race relations and feminism. Even that crazy nigger in that green suit talks, in a manner which is obviously meaningful to him, about Hollywood conspiracies and weed. "There is le slightly in the world, isn't that something? XD" is not meaningful whatsoever. It is the updated version of someone slipping on a banana peel or, even worse, "lol XD so random". Pointless.

I would also like to preempt your criticism of "le" and "XD", which you will undoubtedly dismiss as "cool shitposting, bro", or something similar. I will le as much as I damn well please, you bitch cunt nigger faggot, and I will also have you know that le-ing is a perfectly legitimate expression of nihilistic contempt for this urin-soaked, feculent, reddit-infested dark age. Praise Hitler, you faggot, do you get that? Fuck le talking about le annoying XD le thing that happened to you that one time OMG isn't that funny XD rt share comment like and subscribe for daily fresh horseshit delivered straight into your gaping wide throat. Your ebin, simply ebin, snarky intellectual disdain for your fellow plebs is every bit as commodified as every other little pellet of fucking shit that is burying this world with its brown little twins in an endless tide of shit, almost as if the gods had decided to simulate fluid physics on a global scale with shit pellets in lieu of atoms.

In conclusion: 3/5, he's okay.

lol XD so edgy bro

I will fucking reddit you XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cringe as fuck.

Post your IQ, brainlet

198 kiddo

243 mental midget

DRUMPFAPUMPF

DRUMPA LUMPA LUB LUB

999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

122 here, tell me who he is and i'll let you know

t. Jew

Down there with Russell Howard in terms of boring inside-the-box comedy

Wanna tell me why I should know who this literal fucking who is you fucking bitch

130 here, why should I care?

No it fucking isn't, it's about making people laugh. You remind me of those people who shit on anything that doesn't have a "deeper meaning"

Perhaps this is more your caliber. You can see yourself out.

Is that the Owl City guy?

wouldn't this video be him connecting with the audience though and delivering a message on the grander culture of performing/social media? it's the only thing by him i like tbh.

The true sign of intellectualism.