The Fucking ANTIFA Problem: KIDNAPPING ATTEMPT

Pic related is the youtube channel of the guy who chased down / filmed Spencer's puncher. Guess what? Some Antifa faggots contacted his sisters, lied to them and said that he was gravely injured and currently interned at X hospital:

THEY TRIED TO LURE HIS FAMILY MEMBERS FOR KIDNAPPING OR ASSAULT

You can ask him yourself: @draknats on Twitter. He had an entire video about it, plus written explanation, on his channel about 12 hours ago, but he deleted it almost right away, because his sisters asked him to (they are terrified). However, he just gave me permission to share this information with whomever I want.

We need to pressure Spencer et al. to at least say something about this.

FUCK THIS. THIS ENDS NOW.

Guy's YouTube: youtube.com/user/draknatsr/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
acidright.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/the-jewish-alternative-a-manifesto/
8ch.net/pol/res/8898464.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is big. Now is the time for him to contact the authorities and FBI.

Why don't we just infiltrate there stupid ANTIFA meetings and get dirt and turn them into the authorities or take some more of a vigilante approach.

Please tell me who to contact to spread this, I'm a fucking retard at networking.

i remember a thread with the same claim of antifa trying to lure his sister or mom. was it the same person ?

If it is I can't find it, sounds similar. Listen, this guy is super kind and is actually going to be super useful to us. He deserves justice.

This.

It is beyond sick now. Get them labelled as terrorists and shut-down. Get them monitored by the police.

Also train your daughters and sisters how to use firearms.

I don't see any evidence. And this person seems like an attention whore looking at his youtube and twitter

Fucking ask him yourself, as I instructed you to in OP. He's uploading a new video this minute, anyways.

Mate it's been said already but he needs to contact the authorities, they are his best hope to establish precedent that these sick fucks are targeting him. It also goes without saying that he should be cataloging every message/threat being received and also asking his sisters to give a police report/testimony.

I don't really care what this attention whoring faggot claims if he doesn't provide proof.

The people in question should do it themselves.

I found the text from the description of the video (the one he took down):

Do they really want to go down this path?

What path?

They are very busy investigating goobergloblins

I'm guessing it's gonna be another one of those "if you kill him you'll be just like him" posts.

Dont forget to join your local communist/marxist group and post their information when you find it out, for everyone to see.

I'm still redpilling him, give him time.

op is twitter/youtube spammer. Report this shit.

GHOST WOLVES TAKE NOTICE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY THIS ONE IS WORTH ACTION

I know it's him. I was just having some fun insulting him in third person

This.

Arm yourselves.

They will keep pushing as long as the Right lets them. Appealing to authority is good if it works. If it doesn't then we need a Right Wing Mafia.

Do we have any evidence that verifies what he has said?
Did he go to the Fbi with this?
Also maybe post the emails his sister got.

What the AryanBrotherhood is doing?

I've never heard this term. What is a "ghost wolf?"

It means someone with a proxy is autistically larping to pretend he has a larger presence

We need to teach these antifa to be afraid.

They fucked up. The guy that punches like a girl was probably going to get away with it. But now not only is he going to be found, these Antifa fucks are going down with him.

This. Because they actually are domestic terrorists

Merriam Webster definition of terrorism: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
dictionary.com definition: the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes
FBI definition of domestic terrorism: Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law; appear intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

They could easily get purged by RWDS, but that won't be necessary if the government purges them for being domestic terrorists

indeed we do

Now that the whole TRS shitstorm is done we can go back to work on actual targets but this time I fear that we will have to do something IRL rather than online. Finding who they are is good but if nobody messes with them it just goes nowhere.

kek, Implicit Dicky might be a faggot but police don't fuck around when it comes to this shit. OP is there a copy of the police report?

You need to go back.

Hanging out at the FBI field office BBQ

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

I'd rather they be dead than afraid.

Fucking commie scum! The cunt needs to be found and hung

We're pretty easy to spot, tbh. Not sniveling little weaklings. Maybe we could get a kind Holla Forums negro to go call them racist crackas until they let him in?

But if anyone else wants to try, I'm all for it.

I plan on doing it in Europe but I'm getting in shape first.

I don't understand why there haven't been organized counter-attacks on antifa. We might as well be violent. What will the media do? Call us nazis for the umpteenth time?

Isn't he a kike?
acidright.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/the-jewish-alternative-a-manifesto/

To be honest there probably have.

A year or so ago we got updates from British nationalists about how they'd had several big battles and beaten the crap out of antifa/commies, and they had videos of them running away and hiding behind the police they had been taunting just minutes earlier. Was pretty hilarious. There was however absolutely no coverage by British media. I honestly had no idea there was even an antifa presence in the UK, let alone several rather large nationalist activist groups (I'd only heard of the BNP, EDL, NF and NA at the time - turns out there are many many more). Now we don't get any updates from them anymore, but I imagine thats more to do with Holla Forums being virulently anti-British and them probably thinking its a waste of time.

Regardless; the point is there probably have been reprisals but the media just does not want to cover it due to the off-chance that it will galvanise normal people.

Just a breif reminder that reacting to this with violence is just going to give the media a field day, swing a million bluepills against you and ultimately detract from your cause. If you start using violence you only validate the confirmation bias of everyone against you. Prove you aren't hatefilled and violent but rather rational and intelligent, that is how your views have been given so much popularity recently. To lower yourself to their level will in turn drop much of your support.

The right can't resort to violence, now more than ever people need to keep a clear head and realise that these lefties are driving themself into the ground by there own accord by participating in this animalistic degeneracy.

Selling meth. They are a prison gang.

There has been several AntiFa shit in the UK. Last year was the Devon skirmish and before that was the time when Antifa instigated violence and got no repercussion, only when the nationalists retaliated did the police step in.

Faggot.

No media coverage as ( ). Journalists choose not to report because they fear that self-defense stories would empower the right to fight even further.

The only time they would report is only if they can force the implication that the right was intentionally harming the weak.

If you're really worried about image then just pretend you're on their side and the whole thing was an internal dispute.

Skin one antifaggot on a livestream and watch them all disappear. Trustfund gommies cannot dehumanize themselves and face to bloodshed.

There is a lot of media coverage on fascist and nazi views which is then blanketed over all of the groups you mentioned. There is more coverage on reactionary revenge attacks from white wing groups than there is for the inital crime even just take the Lee Rigby case for one loose example. Overall the British media, and in a much lesser sense American media, trys to keep a lid on all of these types of stories from either side as either way you psychologically manipulate people to become radicalised. It's much better that they don't try to make a massive deal about it and get the nation constantly riled up about attacks from either side, as media always makes a bigger deal out of everything and is there to grab cash, this way radicalisation does not take as drastic or accelerated an effect.

I'm not worried about image, I just don't want to see ideological violence spring up like the prelude to WW1 or something.

Here's my position. If you're going to fight with violence, then only do it in self-defense and when you have someone from your side record the dispute.

Not fighting back when you're hit only encourages them to to hit you without repercussion.

Jesus christ, women are such a liability. Why the fuck doesn't the guy just give someone else the video?

remember lads

its time for safety squads. no playing around. squad up in your area and dont do anything illegal - just be safe

Exactly right. Failing to defend yourself makes it more dangerous for all of us. If you aren't willing to lift a finger in defense of yourself, then shut up and stay home. Pacifism is treason.

This. If this story is at all true, he's the one who needs to be documenting all evidence and presenting it to the police.

Thing is nobody has actually attacked you personally so i don't see how you can play the self-defence card. Maybe if you have already been indoctrinated enough to fully identify yourself with an ideology in which case you've already lost. Ideology will always be attacked, saying things like "pacifism is treason" is already made anyone who doesn't agree with violence an enemy to you. If you want to unite the white race to be prosperous and free from degeneracy you could do well with leaving attitudes out which only serve to divide and marginalise white people for the most trivial of reasons.

Leftycuck spotted, care to submit yourself to us for torture and release from your pathetic incarnation?

They should be as public about this as possible since it would do them better to hide in public than in private. These people will try again. Also, they should report this to the FBI ad well as the local police. The FBI especially has various groups to deal with this. Reporting this as a possible assault on a female will get the case taken more seriously. And when reporting to the FBI, always make it clear that you are in fear of your life. This does have an effect on your file and moves it along.

You are proving my point.

That's fucking stupid. If you are passive communists take over completely.
It happened that way in russia, after that through russia with the whole of eastern europe.
You must fight or you will eventually submit to the stronger foe. Like sweden.

if hes chased down and persecuted by antifa and word gets out, all the more reason to label them as a terrorist organization
if he doesn't, then he isn't unjustly kidnapped or assaulted or whatever

but of course its preferable that hes not chased down and persecuted by a bunch of facist antifa members

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Top marks for relating the victory of communism in Russia entirely down to peoples pacifism. Ofc it had nothing to do with the millions of other factors which heavily outweighed it. I mean lets not be fuckin retarded and suggest that the russian revolution wouldn't of happened if all the people opposed to it locally rebelled against them. Thats simply uneducated.

You do realise that not many people will offer support of an ideology which endorses them to dehumanise themselves? I am not encouraging PR in the slightest I am confronting your views, something you might want to get used to. On the contrary to your intentions, the more you type this bullshit the more isolated you make your entire movement and divide everyone up within it. Probably exactly what (((they))) want.

It's not about media coverage. It's about scaring the shit out of antifa like the SA did before us.

this dude is too fuckin' much

The left is not anti-fragile. We are.

The mental image gave me a boner.

2nd Renaissance is fucking fantastic. Also thats a 10/10 video

Proof or gtfo faggot

It was a solid part of it. There was no organized opposition by civilians. It came too late when the king started to act.The masses were already taken over ideologically.
Pacifism and fear lead straight to hell. You can put whatever factors you want out there, if something is not opposed at all it grows and grows regardless of how shit or not shit your ruler is.

I'm going to guess "no."

You're the uneducated one, faggot. Pic related.

yeah but we still have no evidence that this was reported to the cops, ffs all it takes is a scanned copy of the police report with the self-doxing info obviously blacked out

I'm not telling you to commit acts of violence in defense of spencer. I'm telling you that you need to be prepared to use violence in defense of yourself.

yeah no shit and that goes without saying; but this also goes to show how important opsec is. And as we all know antifa couldn't dox a house, so no reason to to compromise yourself both to feds and antifa

Yes, and it still would of all happened regardless if there was an organized opposition. Linking it all to pacifism is just stupid. If you were also to apply that same standard to your own ideological preferences then the alt-right should never of happened, on the contrary it is fed and created by its opposition. By joining in the pissing contest you don't help society, you might prove a point about how the Holla Forums fucked up some leftys, but that on its own doesn't make your ideology any more correct or make people realise anything other than that you are violent.

Also, once again, not getting involved into someone elses shit or not feeling the need to become violent against some group that may oppose me in some political sense is not being a pacifist. This instance is not even remotely comparable to the communist revolution so I don't understand the relevance. I am talking on this specific subject not giving an argument to not defend yourself if you are being personally attacked from anyone. The only reason you even give the remotest fuck about this person is because allegedly some lefties are out to get him. These people you are white knighting might think you are equally as deplorable.

jesus christ that clip gives me asmr response every time

Because the spartacists won in Germany, and the Reds won in Finland.

Also
Learn some fucking english you mongoloid

how does he keep getting away wiht it?

Frisson

So I am to gather that because of this quote from the Gulag Archipegalo that pacifism was the sole contributor to communist prevaling in Russia in the 20th century? You aren't even reading posts properly are you?

You honestly think that one tiny little sentence disproves everything I have said don't you? Oh, poor baby, they have got you.

get gud scrub

m8, pacifism is an entirely different thing altogether. What you are describing is apathy. While apathy is the cancerous mix of stoicism and selfishness, this has nothing to do with the current state of affairs in the US. For example, during the (((nigger rights movement))). They, being communist agitators, were trained to get a violent reaction so it could be published and broadcasted by (((msn))). This took advantage of the white races natural empathy and twisted it to justify giving subhumans rights that should belong to whites and whites alone. Why do you think (((shia's))) "art project" has been so amazing thus far, it's showing that not only that libshits and kikes have no sense of humor and are easily offended, but also that they lash out violently when someone violates their (((safe space))). Publically acting out violently is exaclty what kikes want us to do, that's not to say that retaliation can't be planned privately, but posting this shit here is retarded because of all the communists and useful idiots that spy on here.

Listen here wise guy. That shit happened in my country.The first thing the commies funded by USSR did was to perform terrorist acts. Kill opposition party leaders and millitary generals that opposed them.
My ancestors fought against it. Some of them were killed for their beliefs against it. Others were repressed and under constant police and informer monitoring. That shit for their entire lives. Friends of our family were send to labor camps.
Eventually people rose up and took down the old regime. It happened through violence. If the violence had happened earlier we wouldn't have had to take decades of commie ideological shit, that seeps into people even now.
Same shit in other countries from eastern europe. The fucking russians had to send tanks and armies to repress the population. Russian became a dirty language in some of the countries. Shopkeepers wouldn't answer you if you talked in russian, due to how many were killed. Thousands if not millions dead. But eventually, through all that blood and sacrifices things turned around. The regimes fell. Blood and violence made that possible. And decades of sacrifices.
And now there is you. Who would just let everything happen, unless it's his own skin on the line.

that was directed at you when I thought you were just a weakling and not a shill

Holla Forums cunt detected

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

this ain't cuckchan

How the fuck did you get dubs with that black pill faggotry? Oh no the (((media))) is going to say bad things? If you hadn't notice, the battle lines have been drawn. It's no long a battle for hearts and minds. We're violent and hatefilled as well as intelligent. That's who comes to this side and that's who we need, NOT numbers but quality White men. So save the cheek turning if you like to be hit in the face with a wrench or set on fire.

Yes. I have read The Gulag Archipegalo and your post derails into a sob story which doesn't actually confront anything I have said and instead paraphrases commonly known facts about 20th century history. I am talking about this specific instance, I don't understand how so many are linking this to the communist revolution, some girl getting death threats is not the same as an imment horder of communist armed soldiers coming to put us into camps is it? Also what I said in that post replying to you I said regardless of organized opposition it still would of happened (just take that out of its moral or not context because I was speaking factually) which you have now evidently said is correct.
I'm all up for defending yourself, of course if armies of communists are coming for you or the state has been openly taken over by communist regimes in its entirety sure, go fuck them up, but does this circumstance specifically justify some violent revolt? Fuckin hardly, and as I have already said this type of radicalisation and violence is exactly the sort of thing the KGB tried to destabalise us with. Have you seen this? https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=2s

How much information does YouTube analytics give to its content creators? Does it reveal the YouTube profiles that watch their videos?

This Could be a doxxing attempt..

The logic of Holla Forums agree with us regardless of any argument or:

A) You are a shill
B) We will kill you

Fortunatley it seems there are some people in here that still have control of themselves.

You ain't from around here, are ya boy?

Said it before and I'll say it again, Spencer needs to get serious. He shouldn't be giving interviews in the street without protection.

When it's your sister, will you act or will you cower?

I doubt it. Until some form of proof is shown I'm treating this as another Zoe Quin situation, only our side isn't the rapists this time.

We need to stop being autistic internet addicts and start going to Antifa shit with baseball bats loaded with roofing nails

If I reiterate to "logic of a typical Holla Forums user" will that soothen your autism?

If its ever my sister I certainly wouldn't want it to be used as a springboard for political extremists to justify their actions.

So you would cower? You wouldn't even act in defense of your own family?

Absolutely pathetic.

I want Trudeau to leave

Is there any interest in a training program designed for anons and their families to help them stay safe?

OPSEC/PERSEC/COMSEC/PHYSEC/PSYSEC related.

Perhaps he wants to be the white MLK promoting nonviolent resistance.

Of course I would defend my family I've already said a lot of times I advocate self-defence. So if my sister was threatened or something like that then I wouldn't want to get a everyone else involved and summon some personal army who wouldn't even give a fuck about me unless I or my family was being attacked by the far-left. You just circumvent anything I say and insert what you want to hear.

Someone it seems you have performed the mental gymnastic of thinking if I am not for one side I must be in bed with the other. That is a cult like mentality tbh. I don't condone it from either side because I am not a hypocrit.

Lolbertarian get out.

Hi VK Clark.

buy my 100$ paperbacks!

Yeah personally I find it amusing that the crypto's trying desperately to kick off an internal conflict keep getting found out.
They can't quite work Holla Forums out.
They keep presenting us new actors though.

Why would it matter if they cared about you personally or not, if they were willing to offer assistance against people trying to kill you? Did the US disallow help from GB in the Coalition of the Willing because Blair didn't proclaim himself Bush's best friend for everest?

He's obviously from /brit/. He is Joe Owens

Yes, although /k/ and Holla Forums generally suffice for that purpose, if you want to add new info to the table or make a decent summary I say go for it.

I wouldn't want to get dragged into a political gang war essentially. They wouldn't really trying to be helping anyone they would just be using it as an excuse to do something they already want to. You would merely be a sheild for them to justify their actions and perpetuating more conflict. Don't think it would really solve anything only help things escalate and my family or myself would probably only be in more danger than before and more bold and well known targets.

Pretty sure it was pacifism and civil disobediance that was was the straw that broke the camels back in eastern europe, this was certainly the case in my home country.

once again, this is why opsec is so fucking important and why any recruitment and/or shilling done for "pro-white" organizations here should be treated with disdain at best. The most recent example being kike eunich; anyone can lie on the internet. This includes the op of yhis thread and the faggot he got his information from.
If your opsec is locked down theoretically he will never have to defend his family from thugs to begin with
Once you get doxed you become a target, and believe me from past experience there's nothing more unhealthy than being unhealthily stressed out because of it, that's how you protect your family, by preventing them from being said target to begin with.

you can always check out /baphomet/, the board might be infested with cancer but there's still plenty of gems on that board
t. /baph/ole

Fixed!

The SPLC shill cries out and slings a "Holla Forums approved" term from the list it has been provided with.

m8, I don't know if you've been to europe but antifa more or less gets free reign there due to the protections associated with being (((state funded))), they might be weak faggots individually. However, since their attack method is zerg rush-tier and because firearms for self-defence are so hard to obtain this means that he is coming is more or less living in occupied territory this is assuming he's a bong

You know, you could at least google it. It has nothing at all to do with Veronica Clark.

Just don't be retarded.

NYPA faggot, we still haven't even been given proof this shit happened

details?
desiretopurgeintesifies.jpg

He actually pursued that scumbag? This is why you gotta stay fit, so you can tackle cowardly scumbag antifas, don´t forget you´ll have to wash your hands afterward.

Why, Holla Forums? WHY?!

This honestly. It is good to know that antifa is trying to do vile things like attacking the families of the people that disagree with them, but anyone should know to lock down your opsec, especially when the enemies you are fighting are still portrayed in a positive light; they can get away with much more than we can, so of fucking course they're going to do things like target families. I had seen the first thread through here and it came out that complete retard had used the same email around nationalist groups as the one he had on his normalfag facebook.

We know the left is stupid, violent, and willing to do whatever they can because they think they can get away with it. If you link your identity of course they are going to see you as not human, and of course they are going to do what they can to torture you for your beliefs.

We are on the verge of the pendulum swinging; but until it has fully swung right we absolutely have to practice proper opsec so we cannot be reliably targeted in this way. Personal attacks rely on identity; no info = no attacks.

PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF
PROOF OR FUCK OFF

Checked and Heil'd.

This

If any Antifa filth that tries to abduct you or harm you, use the maximum amount of force you can and worry about consequences later.

Well one of the mantras of the communist is to believe in the "Combination of all forms of struggle"

For them, everything is a valid target if this helps to advance their agenda.

I want my rwds NOW NOW NOW

The Nazis part turned me off tbhq. I get that he has to signal but German veterans fought in Vietnam and were able to keep it subdued unlike the frogs and burgers, for example.

Get lost, Faggotcode.

The obvious answer is the targeted killing of antifa members. We already have some addresses. Just watch for them and then shoot them.

Fuck off. Violence gets met with violence. Make sure you use a shotgun so they can't trace the projectile and watch for cameras.

If the police, for whatever reason, are unable to start putting consequences on the antifa members, we take the law into our own hands.

It's actually really easy to get away with a one-off murder if you prepare first.
A big problem is when people try to hide the body, which you should never do. It's the cover up that gets you, not the crime.

If the police find a person dead inside their house with an axe wound then at the most what they have is DNA evidence (which you probably will leave behind unless you're wearing a latex suit or something), but if they can't find a suspect then it's useless.
However, if the police find a dead body buried in the woods somewhere then you're leaving a lot more evidence.

make sure to include

8ch.net/pol/res/8898464.html

Every time one of us gets hit in the face, we gain 10,000 more supporters.

the red pill is a hard one to swallow :(

Those were actually some good hits.

Go to the cops first. Your solution is a last resort. We're not at that point yet, don't go off half-cocked.

read more, check the Holla Forums reading list or just read Mussolini's book. Antifa are communists.

The Antifa must learn fear. Fear of physical harm. And they must learn this now.

If anything I'd say call the FBI, the FBI is on our side for the most part, at least in the fact that they hate antifa just as much as we do, and they can probably track down their donors and nail them for supporting terrorism.

Just remember that the FBI is only there to prevent chaos, not to aid the revolution or day of the rope or whatever.

I would tell you fuck off not your personal army as I remember that user thread you describe in
In either case, antifa looks like the 70's Anarchist movements, and with them the book of soros and kike tactics, But get Antifa recognized as a domestic terrorist group.

Obviously, if they are trying to harm you or your family, take immediate action. Otherwise, I say let them come. If we allow them to feel like they can get away with violence, they will get bolder and bolder until we have the casus belli for civil war, or at the least, mass suppression. Just imagine it:
"Trump declares marshal law due to rioting accross the country"

This could be our "burning of the Reichstag".

GG failed because of "not stooping to their level"

If it was my imouto-chan I wouldn't care if a million men had to die for me to save her, thats called in group preference try being k-selected some time.

I thought this guy was a vagabond roaming around in Europe.

I remember a hilarious video of his where he confesses becoming HIV positive by being raped in the ass by a nigger when he was hitch-hiking one time.

I also remember seeing this video floating around. It took me a bit to figure out that it was satire.

Many antifa members form groups based on some common work context. They either work together at the same business, or run in the same circles because of similar industry shift work dumps them into the same bars at the same time. They're frequently working restaurant staff and similar jobs. Infiltration will require some sort of social proof that you're against the man keeping you down as a wage slave.

Kikes used to understand they would not last a week in a straight up war with Aryans. They always need White cucks to fight their battles for them and obfuscate their machinations. Bill Kristol's policy of "unmasking Jewish power" will be their fucking doom. Death by chutzpah.