Why does Ladyboy Graham exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

muh liquid jew

go back to cuckchan

Something tells me we are about to find out about Lindsey's lust for young boys

That's his argument? Is he a literal alcoholic?

What drives up sales of American whiskey should be more important to him. It's like he's competing with the Mexican president to be a bigger peon for the druglords.

Can't someone throw a pie in his face? The media loves showing that and it's not dangerous or anything. Or maybe a Nacho Bell Grande or something?

I think humiliation would be good PR to uproot this cuck. Southerners love to vote out people who look stupid to them and they respond to dumb shit like that

Fucking cuckservatives. I'm not surprised that he likes the taste of beaner piss.

muh liquid estrogen muhfugga

make it stop

Reminder that Lindsey Graham is a literal, actual, this-is-not-hyperbole, pedophile faggot.

EL SADO DEL SENATORIO MUCHACHOS

Is there a more modern Ephialtes than this fucking cuck?

Forget literally all of that filthy language unless you plan on personally corralling spics at the foot of the Wall.

According to google translate, the random nonsense I posted means "THE SAT OF THE SENATORIO BOYS," confirming that he is in fact a pedophile boyfucker.

Okay, sorry user, you had me worried.

Sad part is, Im pretty sure hes a very sadistic type, and he probably took all his frustrations from Trump out on children this last year+

This guy embarrasses himself every time he speaks. South Carolina, please rid us of his presence in Washington

Is he retarded? That doesn't drive up the costs of them in America, it just means Mexico has to pay 20% for every one they sell. If they raise the prices, America won't buy.

Agreed. I feel like if any of them will be exposed, it'll be this guy.

Coronas, Tequila, Margaritas aren`t the only things in storeā€¦

I had to check to make sure OP hadn't accidentally posted something from an SNL skit.

Who the fuck names his son Lindsey?

I hope people start making Ameri-garitas now.

A boy-molesting fruit. The being of which is a trait that's been passed down throughout the male line of the Graham family for at least a thousand generations.

Damn this can backfire beautifully

if he was an alcoholic, i'd be less disappointed. how can someone have such shit taste?

Shit path you're on, m80. Doesn't matter which brand of shit you consume.

So when is this pederast getting his dirty laundry aired out in public? He's way overdue.

Ain't Lindsey a girl's name ?

Remember: Always do the OPPOSITE of what Lindsey "Protect the Koran" Graham says.

Of course he's going to think of the first thing that come into his head which will affect his degenerate sexual perversions.
The sheer volume of boys he's molesting requires a lot of Tequila to get them drunk, it's expensive for him.

Yea, and its not even an ambiguous name.

It's unnecessary calories, unnecessary estrogen. It's nutritionally bankrupt compared to what you could be doing with those calories. Yes, it's poisoning yourself. Also, Khajiit are a filthy slave race only fit to exist on a Dunmeri plantation.

They gave Trump a lot of shit for saying, "Bad hombres". Are (((they))) giving Graham the same treatment.

Pic quite related

God forbid this fucking queer has to buy American beer or liquor. I hope he gets fucking primaried.

Pretty much what I thought, he should lose his job.. clearly more concerned with Mexico's economy than his own constituents jobs.

If somebody does this, make sure to put a healthy serving of hot sauce on the nachos before tossing it into his face. Give him an authentic mexican culinary experience. :^)

Drinking Coronas should be death penalty,

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

It's not even that big of a deal unless you drink every night. Oh no now on Saturdays you have to pay $2.40/corona instead of $2.00..that sucks.

It's okay, vigilance is a virtue!

Also, take a browse through >>>/polarchive/

Cartels

He can't give it up.

BUMP FOR VISIBILITY. NOT ENOUGH NEWFAGS ARE GETTING EXPOSED TO QUALITY THREADS.

Corona brewing and distribution is co-owned by Anheuser Busch. They will just move the operation to America if the tariff becomes cost ineffective. Just like they already do with Kirin Ichiban. Mexico pays and doesn't pass on the cost to Americans or more jobs are created for American citizens. 256D stratagema.

bulking season faggott

Meme-tier understanding of dietary fitness, friendo. Liquid estrogen is just holding you back, even if only slightly. Alcohol depletes potassium in your cells, inhibits muscle growth, and dehydrates you for literally no benefit beyond carbs you could get from better sources. Stop using bulking as an excuse to just live like an unwashed normalfag.

Seriously you can just tell this motherfucker is a boy fucker

Oh Grahamnesty how did you get anywhere in life

Do you guys really think congress will pass the 20% tariff on mexican goods? They are filled with neocons like Lindsey Graham or John McCain.

>corona becomes cheaper as every bar in America starts ringing it up as a domestic instead of import
Truly Trump is a genius.

I see you really run a small business.

Trump is ten times more popular than any Republican in the government. Every Republican that tried to throw Trump under the bus had their careers destroyed. They have no choice but to bow to Trump, they are powerless if they want to get reelected. Lady Graham and McCain won't be running again so they are free to throw their careers away.

Tariffs are the American voter's wet dream that has only not been brought on the floor because everybody on the floor has been placed there specifically because they are anti-tariff.

Talk to anybody but neocohens IRL in the pre-trump era and you'll find broad support for tariffs. Democrats that are anti-tariff now were all pro-worker 4 years ago and now just pretend to be anti-tariff because Trump likes them. He's bringing up the forbidden golden goose of american politics.

You can't argue away biological realities, whether it's niggers being dumb or beer being a negative influence on health and muscle gain. Have fun in some other way, there are plenty of other ways to do it.

Corona would not be subject to the tariff if Anheuser Busch starts making it in America.

Source? If true, this is the best thing Trump has done yet.

You just mentioned two of the three remaining neocons (the third being Rubio). All the other cucks will fall in line.

I should probably read a philosophy book while eating a salad and lifting weights what am I dong with my life

There is also Paul Ryan. There are others that he didn't mention. Some of the cucks who seem to have fallen in line will probably step back out on some issues.

user was talking about neocons, though. Rand is definitely not a neocon.

Who the fuck drinks corona ?

So when are libshits going to rip this cuck apart for cultural appropriation

Hello newfag. Here is a board you should get acquainted with >>>/oven/

Rand Paul isn't, but Paul Ryan is.

You filthy elves couldn't even tell that tit was a bad idea to live right next to a fucking huge ass volcano. And then you come here to mooch off us. Well guess what greyskin? Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

Pilsner best beer.

My guts ahve this weird feeling, its like depression and despair and hearing a pet dog died.

douchechills doesnt come close to how this cringe makes me feel

Have fun being mindraped in the dreamsleeve, you little faggot.

spics

Nobody on this board would be dumb enough to send their hard earned money to mexico. I also avoid all mexican produce.

I live about an hour and a half away from the Shiner brewery. If I go to a bar, do you think I pay domestic prices for that beer, which is made in the same state and practically down the road?

Nope. That's why Lone Star, despite being just another generic pisswater lager, is the national beer of Texas.

You pay import prices for a local beer? Your bar sucks.

The dunmer are metroid ranchers? What the fuck are those things?

source on the pic of the natsoc bot?

also other tasteless city trash that never took the statement "beaner piss in a bottle" seriously. Jokes on them.

sage for offtopic

This means you have not played Morrowind. That is a mistake.

sorry, I didn't get my first gaming PC until Oblivion was out.

What anime is that? I see it all the time, is it any good?

Sage for offtopic.

It's okay, you still have time. The game has more mods out and is better than ever, as well as being exceedingly cheap. Play it fam, you will never regret it.

Boku no Pico

No idea

You can actually make the game look really nice, the issue is that the combat really hasn't aged well.

Legend of Galactic Heroes

Any particular mods you really recommend? I don't really want to shop the entire nexus mods catalogue.

I'm not that anime-illiterate

I know you're being killed by illegals, your tax dollars are taking care of them, and lots of drugs are coming through the border, but what am I going to do without some mexican alcohol? It's not like we can make beer or margaritas domestically!

The combat is meant to represent character skill via dice-roll-esque RNG. It is not meant to be Skyrimcawadooty and be about FPS ability. You haven't aged well, faggot.

At first, only use Morrowind Graphics Extender to set the resolution etc to your monitor size and the Morrowind Code Patch to fix huge game-breaking engine bugs. After a playthrough of real vanilla, then maybe the Morrowind Patch Project, do note that it changes many things beyond merely fixing bugs or mistakes and is thus not truly a good idea for the original experience. I recommend avoiding graphics mods until you have a feel for the original aesthetic well enough to make it look nice without ruining the art direction.

Okay, you got me. It's Boku no Pico.

Pina Coladas are better. Tequila is barely a step up from their cousin's fermented spit juice and Corona? Who drinks that puss besides chicks with no taste and their beta-orbiters?

Nice dubs!

People who are worried about phytoestrogens from hops are fucking retarded. Avoiding beer because it uses grain or because of the alcohol is reasonable but you're not going to get a significant dose of phytoestrogens from hops unless you start eating handfuls of them.

Trump has driven Lindsy-boy to drink. Sad.

Dice roll combat is fine, Morrowind's system is just bad. Double miss chance on bows/thrown weapons is retarded, melee is a boring spamfest because there's no reason to vary your attacks rather than checking the "always use best attack" box, the only good style of play is pure mage.

This. I spent my youth playing fucking runescape of all things, I'm not complaining about dice roll combat.

Its been like that at every bar I've been to.

It's sufficient for what Morrowind sets out to do, which is not combat. If you are a combat autist and not a lore autist, go play a shittier game than Morrowind that is commensurate with your shit taste.

The wonders of Multi-National Corporations.

Roguelikes and ARPGs require you to aim your ranged weapons correctly so it hits the right entity, then gets dicerolled for accuracy. Gonna complain about those too?