SPICS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump administration to publish weekly list of crimes committed by illegal invaders

US Govt. Will Publish Weekly List of Invader Crimes

archive.fo/L2aw4
newobserveronline.com/us-govt-will-publish-weekly-list-invader-crimes/

(1/2)

- (a) Have been convicted of any criminal offense;

- (b) Have been charged with any criminal offense, where such charge has not been resolved;

- (c) Have committed acts that constitute a chargeable criminal offense;

- (d) Have engaged in fraud or willful misrepresentation in connection with any official matter or application before a governmental agency;

- (e) Have abused any program related to receipt of public benefits;

- (f) Are subject to a final order of removal, but who have not complied with their legal obligation to depart the United States; or

- (g) In the judgment of an immigration officer, otherwise pose a risk to public safety or national security.

(2/2)

I just know Goebbels Jr. is behind this one.

USA must be the total reverse that what Germany is now.

This is possibly huge, given that they used to hide immigrant crime statistics.

This is just the beginning, user. The real fight doesn't begin until we start deporting "legal" citizens.

THANK GOD FOR TRUMP!

why immigration is retarded: liberal friendly edition

Everyone starts somewhere, I now I wasn't read Mein Kampf in pre-school But my kids will and you weren't born red-pilled either there Francis.

More delicious tears.

We need a plague to wipe out Africa and parts of Asia. This shit is out of control.

AHFGHAGHAHGAHSFHAHAHFHFAHFHAHAHAHAHAHFHAHGHAG AGHAG;AKLGA;HA;LAJGHA;GJKLHG

DEPORT THEM ALL

REMOVE ALL DEPORTABLES

What the fuck?

what did he mean by this?

fucking flood detection

also is that fucking clockboy?

wrong pic

apefrica would take care of itself if the West stopped propping it up. Most shitskin countries would.

Fucking idiot spics.

To hell with deportations, just send these worthless fucks to the camps.

Hold For Us Marshals Office

Germany isn't even the worst about this. Canada is. Canada either doesn't keep crime stats based on race and nationality of origin or if they do they keep it under lock and key and then you have shitlibs in the monopolized public discourse blame the faith-based "white racism" for disparity in incarceration because of the lack of data.

This looks like 100% a Bannon move, though, btw. Publishing crimes like this is something that Breitbart did to gain readers since not many else would do it.

Also Canada now is projected to be 50% non-white (or worse) by 2036. Vibrant times ahead there.

A lot of things might happen between now and 2036. If the world economy goes into crisis, Canada's government might become unable to dispense gibs.

That's true but it's already 30% non-white and it likely skews older with whites like Germany. When boomers die off you might literally be unable to win any vote in your interest in many white countries now due to all of the ballot box stuffing with massive immigration.

Like pottery

is pence evolving from wojak into pepe?

well, that's one way to deport an Illegal and make sure that they can't come back in a long time

Deport them to Somalia.

Wew. Its only day 1 of the current year of the Fire Cock.

This story smells of BS. If her "husband" has legal status, so does she. I's of course possible that they just shacked up. The only sad thing here is that the little bastards got citizenship.

it could happen to anyone who is an illegal immigrant

Don't have the same last name. They met after she came over here, probably didn't get married because the marriage documents might have caused a background check ping. Also strong womyn don't need no marriage or traditional family unit. 'Husband' may be a cuck.

Hate replying to myself but to clarify: Literal as opposed to Liberal Cuck.

Why would you ilegally migrate to the US from Spain when you can legaly migrate from Spain to a bunch of places in Europe easily?

Because leftists are fucking stupid?

JEJ. Ya know whats the best argument for plebs to not feel bad for these fucks… They've had months upon months of warning and they still act as if this is a total shock, didnt see it coming.

Not quite true, marriage to a US citizen opens a path to citizenship but you still need a visa + paperwork and it's still no guarantee. That's why I'm laffin at all these cucks and women saying they'll just marry some random Paco to protect him - the government is aware of said scam and has never looked kindly on it even during Obama's reign of faggotry.

Either
1. There's a known felon in their family and they cannot travel easily within the EU without risking an arrest or
2. The amount of gibs they'd get in America is far greater than those they'd get in Germany or Sweden with much less Arabic violence or refugees claiming those gibs first

Because there are more Spaniard speakers in Los Estados than in all of Spain? And because differrent parts of Los Suerte Estados AmericanosEscopados where once Spanish projects. Like how many English prefer Canada to Ireland. Its much more cosy if you build the damn thing yourself.

Oy vey.