DOOMSDAY PREP FOR THE SUPER-RICH

America's rich are going full Cleve Blakemore, prepare shelters in remote location

Some of the wealthiest people in America—in Silicon Valley, New York, and beyond—are getting ready for the crackup of civilization.

(1/?)

archive.fo/DsyvZ

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-media-psychology-effect/201203/brain-behavior-and-media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/?)

(3/?)

(4/?)

We need to gather a list of locations these people are using.

Are there like land registries to check who owns what land?
That'd be a good place to start. Since the wealthier ones will buy a lot of land to build a bunker in.

(5/?)

(6/?)

(7/?)

(8/?)

(9/?)

(10/?)

(11/?)

(12/?)

(13/?)

(14/?)

(15/15)

Super rich are hell bent trying to salvage their status quo and wealth even if it was worthless if shit hits the fan.
Here's a fictional example US president hid on a fucking oil rig in Fallout 2
The fucktards believe that they will matter when radioactivity settles.

You'll have a hell of a lot more to worry about than your glasses, city boy. I'd toss down two bits guessing these cunts know nothing about storing seed over winter, collecting fresh water or what local crops they can grow. Let fucking alone how to hunt. If the shit hits the fan don't feed idiots like this guy.

At least the Enclave had a good idea with killing all the mutated.

yea…. been doing this since 2008.

Unsurprising
The US cannot and will not survive to 2050 and when the balloon goes up the entire country is going to burn with starvation and race war

close, you'll be burned at the stake and eaten you disgusting egomaniac.

(check'd)

New rule, before the race war we should team up and flay these fucks before we gas each other.

If by "crackup of civilization" they mean "crackup of Jewish civilization", then they are right to prepare.

So in other words, find these guys first when shtf, kill them, take their primo bunker, supplies, tacticool, and trophy wife as our own

A novel concept. Some of them figured out fucking the world was going to get it pissed at them, too bad that instead of trying to do something about it they kept looting.

Entirely too many people believe in the Red Queen.

It's all public record. Your mileage may very though with online lookup tools as they're often run individually by a county or big cities that encompass counties.

Where's the point of copy-pasting the whole article? Besides sliding?
MAe a summary and provide anons with an archive to read.

>>>/cuckchan/

Anti-Trump preppers need to be found and removed in wrol scenarios.

You don't even know what sliding is. Go back to cuckchan, you are on time out.

read it you lazy faggot

Going to enjoy stringing these fucks up.

The phycology involved here is troubling considering the world they inhabit. With the vast sums of money they have accumulated the future should be bright and rosy.

Go post in your kosher threads about HollyJew or meme threads.

Also why is any threads about Trump's activities today receiving little attention?
The immigration reform was literally almost everything Holla Forums wanted.

MEMEWHILE IN BLACK GHETTO #1349982

And it could be if they used their money to make it that way. You know, like they demand everybody else should.
But they won't.
Charity donations are just easy tax write-offs.

My suspicion is this is all just something that's new and in style for these guys. Another thing for all the rich dickheads to flaunt their money over. Who builds the best bunker. Who gets the best training and guns. Etc etc.
This is what rich people do. They LARP something to give them something to spend money on.

yea, but who cares. They're stockpiling goodies for whoever can kick their shit in and take their bunker after the happening. Think of it this way, they are like buried treasure, scattered all over the country, guarded only by some limp wristed reddit CEO with a gun he barely knows how to use. All you have to do is find one and take ig and you're set.

Even then I don't think the goal should be to usurp their belongings. Its to kill those who are responsible for the collapse. Especially the kikes. We have the numbers they can't dream of. A colony of 100 patriots and their families would be better than any bunker they dream up. Because they even admit that they have to outsource the talent: Doctors, technicians, snipers, farmers, etc. while a militia or prepper colony will cross train such individuals to take up secondary specialties.

Fucking niggers

I think when people's opposition party gains power they instinctively go into self-preservation mode. I know a few libs that are now "stocking up." hell, even my liberal dad bought a generator for his house. All there is to do is point and laugh. I was mocked for prepping and now the shoe's on the other foot.

A: Liberals are scared. The only Trump supporter they used seems to have jumped ship. As such the article only tells med that libs have taken the possition which republicans have held for years. Dont trust you foe. B: The Russian Revolution analogy might be true in respect of magnitude. But they sure as fuck dont want to name who is rising up against what elite and for what reason. Almost as if they supconsiously know that their life-works are to blame. Its fucking hillarious to read a hedge-fund mannager talk about income inequality, when the mere access to an income is actively hamperred daily by the dispossitions made by his very own hedge-fund. C: They know that the liberal is going to get torn out of American economics in a near future. And that seem to be their biggest fear.

That said this trend has been repported on the low since 2008. Its a kinda bitch move to give it this much exposure now. They admit it themselves when they write about organized New Zealandic resistance. That doesn't happen over night. It takes years to form.

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

Oh I agree, the main goal would be to erect a gallows and hang the bankers and hedge fund managers, right after the liberel media. I just meant that sniffing out their sekrit bases full of food and ammo would seriously give me something to live for in a post-apocalyptic scenario. Actually, I may even prefer that to my current life.

I'm more doubtful of a happening now though. Sure it's still possible, but a Clinton win was set to be "the big one."

The big thing coming long term is currency manipulation from the fed or through the markets to force a crash. They say it will be in the early 2020s, but it may be delayed now that Trump is in. Don't get complacent.

If you really need a bunker to survive, is life even worth living at that point?

And this is why society will fail, if it does: The wealthy have absolutely no skin in the game.

You can check the list of decommissioned Atlas bunkers that the government has auctioned off.
A lot of these have been converted into SHTF shelters.

A friend who lives in Western Michigan said that there are other decommissioned facilities there that are receiving the same treatment; One thing to look for is the construction of, or preexisting, airstrips/hangars nearby (Maybe cross-reference on Google Earth?)

That subhuman is undoubtedly a clinical psychopath.
Letting someone like him into a survivalist settlement would be like letting a child molester babysit your kids.

So they are getting ready for the DOTR, thinking that if they hide in the woods we can't get them.

10-20 years later

All these kikes are crazy man, I will never know the source of their ego. They are emotionally stunted, physically stunted, hideous, nepotistic, and prone to failure yet they are convinced they still are the chosen zenith of evolution. It beggars belief.

We are everywhere compared to them. They and their cronies are 2 million tops, we are 200 million and trained in every capacity they lack.

The ones buying missile silos are the low-hanging fruit, it's a dumb idea overall and tons of extra work. Blending in would be having your corporation or a shell buy some land in the country, have a few plain buildings put up with equipment and supplies, and rent out the land for farming or ranching. Even most small town airports in flat country are long enough for small jets to land on, they don't need their own airstrip.

Yeah those urbanites will be easy pickings when the time comes.

our fam has a cessna 402 ready to go 15 min away at local airstrip- my brother is a pilot. fam have houses in Bahamas and Costa Rica restocked yearly, with avgas in 55g containers stashed at both places.
Bug out plan ready….

What we just did to the liberals is simple:
we pulled them out of the matrix.

Of course they're scared, they're not used to seeing. Welcome to the real world.

and if the rest of your 'fam' is like you, everyone else knows, too

No we must teach them why god keeps them in this prisonsanctuary.

now*

He is going to have more trouble getting into that plane than he can imagine.There simply wont be enough room on-board when all the other idiots who heard his female relatives kvetch about it show up.

I'm still trying to work out how making chat-rooms and shit makes you a billionaire.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Everyone who has been here more than a month knows elite faggots have been buying up land in NZ for The Happening. What's interesting is that they are finally being open about it. Are the kikes preparing to crash the economy or start a war now Trump is president?

Construction companies are probably just finding a way to cash in on all the lefty butthurt over the election and found a way to make "prepping" cool to the upper classes.

When I said elites I meant Rothschild elite, not lowly multi millionaires

Advertising and datamining your users. The same way all of the other data companies do. You think its a coincidence that chan culture is mainstream since j00t sold out cuckchan?

They know how it feels now to be under a government that's hostile to them. After I heard kill whitey, whites will become a minority and Obama saying this won't be a white country anymore enough times I went out and bought guns too.

It's not very fun being hated now is it?
Your bunker won't save you and neither will your international residences. We'll hunt you to the ends of the earth

we get one of these threads every year

That's the spirit lad. Just like Odin did at the end of the last age, we will lead our people to purge the fucking planet after The Habbening! For the future of the white race, we will purge!

/k/ has a great thread for preppers for those who haven't yet considered an emergency plan:

>>>/k/453798

Running like the fucking rats they are

Why do they think civilization will end soon? Do they know something we don't? Or is it just "muh Trump will cause WWIII"?

The normies are finally catching up and preparing for teh habbening we've all been praying for for years.

Oh, the irony.

Word on the street is a type of currency manipulation will hit the market in the 2020s. They all seem to know but that's all we have gotten out of a couple of jews who let it slip.

FFS OP, get a trip so I can filter you.

Typical aristocrats. They're so smart and so generous and so wise and yet somehow they can't do anything about the state of the world with their billions of dollars. Not only that, but they're preparing for the day when it all comes crumbling down without a thought as to WHY it might happen. I hope their bomb shelters are very comfortable as they spend their final days cowering underground like rats.

Nice Cleve Blakemore reference, Codex user.

How about rolling back the mental illness that is modern day "Liberalism" so a somehow pragmatic discussion is able to take place sort things out and address real issuses instead of artificially cultivated ones.

And the most interesting thing is, i come to the same conclusions each and every time.

For tech genius millionaire/billionaires it's surprising someone had to spell it out for them. They'll soon find their private security contractors and pilots (if they stay on duty) are the ones who'll be calling the shots.

Trump's campaign didn't torpedo their credibility, they did it to themselves.

And you had better hope the pilot agrees with your plans or you've got a big problem.

For decades we've poured billions into these institutions at the same time letting niggers run wild while simultaneously importing millions of stone age savages. But fuck no, we dismantled these systems. Fucking delusional kikes.

And the most interesting thing about the monkey mirror is that it isnt looking at yourself it is about looking at how society views you, it is about personal profit and how others profit, hence that is how the ego and social dynamics develop.
So if people speak about ego death they are acolytes.

Please make it earlier, I want my fair share of entertainment before I die.

Society of the spectacle, i really cant put my finger on why that is, oh wait i can, but we should probably criminalize people more and persecute petty shit or "educate" them to be good goyim, i think that will help a lot, since we all live in a utopia where even microaggressions can have severe impact. Or we should raise standards even more so noone is being able to do anything until they degenerate into excatly what your passive aggressive comment implies.

Maybe weird to say, but I always felt to let it rot where it is. After all, that "food" is either poisonous (save a dark STALKER situation) or meant to be stored for decades. If alternative economies work themselves out, we can abandon that food. If it suddenly becomes necessary, there is always the option to dig it out.
This whole story shows where the true elites are. In the heydays they stored food for the state and mandated a three month storage pool of rotating nutrients. So the true elites where in the state. Some jews covering their asses by knowing or steering them. Then somehow all of Europe abandoned this to give way to another scheme: The already in place storage houses for retail and production would store double, and the state pays them. It is massively cheaper and nutritionally the same, but now other elites are de iure owner of those reserves. The same directors, but a different screen with different actors. And the state is there without nothing beyond what they have in rotating storages for about a month and the (as ever) secret long term storage for elite parts of the military.

t.

Learn to have some patience you stupid fuck.

nice try jidf kike

I rest my case that, that user has no fucking patience at all to read something that is long and you are just some faggot that hasn't a clue about the world around him.

Yeah the problem is certainly people not reading enough books. Always just half of the coin.

What do you know… I am one of those captives on a place where capital and infrastructure is being concentrated to the densest on earth and we STILL have to take in 80k invaders per year, educated or not. We will go down, but you first. The moment the dollar crashes, Switzerland will be dust.
t. Swiss

I learned to shoot on 300m within 2.5cm, I know that will come in handy some day. Anything else and my immediate survival: Only god knows.

All I know is there is a LOT of anons here, shills or not, whom complain about how long something is or that it isn't 'saged,' as if, the other threads on here are of substance to post the same amount of material or have a thread where this amount or more is posted, and they all just chime in to say it has to be in this format with this font, etc, as if they're all college fuckin faggots.

Never is it about the content… Oh no it's always about how much it doesn't appeal to their shortened pilled up fuckin' brains.

I'm getting sick of it, and more importantly I am getting sick of how because something is convenient then it is OK. Like all these people are probably the same fuckers who scarf down fast food every day for breakfast or lunch, because, it's just there, fast, and CONVENIENT.

The more we cater to peoples convenience the more they become lazy inefficient worthless fucking garbage.

>shoots

I forgot to bitch about the facet of those same threads with the same amount of content or more are generally let go if it pertains to certain topics. Which if rich Jews and their rich goyim publicly announcing their intentions of hiding away when doomsday is upon us isn't a topic for Holla Forums then half of the shit here should just be wiped.

Nothing is happening, just some corrupt people growing increasingly paranoid as Trump continues to stump.

This thread is attracting a lot of single post maysaying CREW JEWs, I think we're onto something lads.

Well i do the same, i stuff shit, i stuff information and i used to read a lot of books and if i do i read them in 2-3 days depending on the number of pages, then i order the information. I have very good intuition and i m very intelligent and then i weaponize this if i see fit.
The reason people have no interest in the content is that it matters less and less since society is grinding on its teeth culturally and economically for a lot of people. So as some rapper would say " there is only up and down."
Get rich or die trying, but i certainly wont work in a fucked up jewed up company with no heritage or merit because i can do so on the stock market with less effort and a wider range of proift. In a way that is what you read in the article concerining society. Factor in politicians, alphabet agiencies, generaly surveillance and spirit in the sense on how our cultural heart is calibrated (i m a german), all fucked up by globalism and other shit, and if i get the feeling someone is fucking with me i will wreck them like noone else did before. And this might sound edgy to you but well we are all edgelords here.

That's a nihilist mindset krautanon. American nigger rappers aren't someone to emulate under any circumstances.

Garbage article.

I don't give a shit about edginess, or your ability to style on somebody by wrecking them, guy. I think that is great that you read and that you can do so for longer than a minute. Even going so far to organize the info you just consumed; I think that is absolutely great. But my problem that I am complaining about is posters like the aforementioned in my previous post. Kids NEED to have an attention span that is patient and stop being pedantic little faggots, or we're gonna keep suffering this bullshit. Kids and young adults are those who will move forward the next aspects of living, and a large majority of them are absolutely fucked on their attention span.

Well, as i said before just one side of the coin, either take risks or dont but i dont think that a old fashioned approach regarding this topic will make any sufficiant shekels.
Psychology and general circumstance go hand in hand. That is why you will see more lunatics and by the way look at the body language of frauke petri, it gives off the vibe of a "child of light".

It's well known they are doing just that.

I absolutely agree with you. But you need to fix the general circumstances otherwise that is useless shit and that is why clockworks work that way.
I know that attention span is fucked, it is fucked for a reason, it is the modern media the way we communicate and i tell that to others aswell, but people rely more and more on peer to peer communication since they think the media is pozzed, and they do that for a reason, and the reason is the general trust or general economic situation will amplifiy said behaviour.
That is why everything is out of balance and it doesnt stop at education. That is my point.

And not to sound edgy again, i know more about that shit than you do even if you come off as a psychologist. There are certain reasons why kids act that way, it starts with parenting, it starts with media but it also starts on how our nations are handled and what our "intellectual" and economic elites preach.
And the music is set to short term benefits since the stock market operates the same way, there are no long term gratifications since the human mind cannot conceive it that way, it will seep into their subconsicousness and it will spread that way, day in and day out without saying a word. But that is way too much complexity to explain it to you on an image board.

And whereas 15years ago kids would go to the woods and fuck up shit or do other stuff today everything has to be controlled and feminine, just like our education system. Everything has to be trimmed to one subject idiots walking on razors edge because otherwise there will be the hammer. And once you have that situation you shouldnt wonder why you have university students crying for toddler corners because they are too sheltered to have an open mind or deal with shit.
And this information will spread, and then you get the other side that will militarize or populize because they have 0 intentions to play that CIA post modern art game, they rather bring out the boot or the crowbar. Because it all lacks a certain balance of acceptable behaviour which reeps certain benefits. That is why i said get rich or die trying because once you have that mindset you are tired of dealing with that sophistic bullshit because after all it lead to nothing and people talk about the same shit over and over again just using their tactics to the other team and vice versa depending on who has the upper hand. As you can see in america, and as you can see in the rise of populism in europe because people are fed up with that rationalisation shit that feels like walking in circles, so they get out the hammer.

I think Holla Forums has gotten too high off the fumes of winning all the time recently, and may have forgotten something quite critical and basic. Trump getting elected is great, but the economy is still sitting on the precipice, on top of the mother of all bubbles which left alone was supposed to go bang last year.

The way out is to transition from a service-based to a manufacturing-based economy, then escape the debt-cycle by tying the nation's wealth to the worker's labor. But to do that, you'd have to first get all the factories that have left back in the country, otherwise you'd be building up from scratch and that would be a terrible situation.

Well, there was one man I can recall who is running all over the place making bringing back the factories his core priority. Maybe he can do something?

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-media-psychology-effect/201203/brain-behavior-and-media

I think that is pretty fitting isnt it?

And if you think i can only do it here: I can even predict where people will sit, what they will say and what they think in RL, to the highest levels of intelligence. Egy.

I've no idea what you're trying to say.

ishiggydiggy

Yeah he's fucked.

MUH GOLD

Is OP the same faggot that keeps making decent threads but completely fucking kills them when he fills up the entire goddamn thread with a literal wall of text because he'd rather copy and paste the entire article rather than the important bits? OP you gotta stop this shit, just link the goddamn article if you're so hell bent on forcing us to read it, I can't look at another 100 long ass posts again that are just taken from the fucking article piece by piece anyway. Just a point of reference for the future, nobody feels like neither reading all of this shit or even scrolling past it, it's way too goddamn much. Just make the header for the thread then either link the article or archive it then just say "hey fuckheads read this shit." I'd much rather have that than a fucking headache, maybe it's just me but I doubt it

Also the (((wealthy))) doomsday prepping, in other words preparing to get the fuck out when people finally have enough of being exploited and spat on, has been common knowledge for years now. They have the most to lose, and such a simple thing as prepping would cost them nothing even if they went all out, which is what the article said anyway. They've fermented chaos in this country and ontop of that they've completely sucked it dry which is something else the article pretty much said too, which is why they're all shitting themselves and getting ready to hightail it out of here. My best advice? Find out where these pieces of shit have hidden their airfields, offshore yachts, in country bunkers, secluded cabins, etc. These hooknose cocksuckers are gonna bail ship with all the loot they've plundered from us while we're left to fucking die? I don't fucking think so chum, (((reporters))) and (((bloggers))) and all those other degenerate faggots don't fucking matter and they'll be left on the sinking ship with us. It's these motherfuckers that are gonna be time critical targets for anyone looking to exact retribution, in fact because of how well prepared they are and how much they're expecting shit to go down I doubt anyone would be able to bag more than a couple of them anyway but if everyone with the intention was prepped for (((their))) flight as much as these bastards are prepared to flee I bet at least quite a few of them will be made examples of to say the least

Also pay no attention to me FBI/CIA\AlphabetAgencyNumber600 I'm just an angry NEET autist ranting and nothing more

Then on the other end you have:

Perhaps it could've been pared down but nobody is forcing you to read it and it's not as if it's some nigger dick spammer. It takes what, maybe five minutes to read it and then comment?

So rich kikes are just starting to do what most of us have been doing since 2008 or before.
The only difference is they have to do it on some large scale to impress others and then let everyone in the world know.

We dont want to swim in that pile of shit esp. if we said so in advance.

And if they think they can bring in all the refugees and play a little divide and conquer game, it will be though luck, because we do not play any games.

How fast their perception would change if not the migrants and refugees are focus of the hatred but the ones that want them in.
I think that would change really fast, like eyeopening fast, and it would also change the alphabets friends perception really fast, like crowbar fast.

And as my father said "they will walk up to the wrong guy."

kek

Yeah, 2020s. Lets see what the Golden Don can do to mitigate it, but I'm sure he's aware.

Krautanon, please stop with the text walls. You have to understand that the top kikes have literally all of the commies under them convinced they are doing "the greater good"

It isn't until they get enriched does the brainwashing is broken. Just like the actor who plays iron man learned during his brief time in jail. The only way to end communism is to allow the happening to occur, to give commies a taste of "true communism". That's why its all our job to prepare ourselves as well as possible. has the right idea to guide people to /k/ and pick up survivalist knowledge to prepare all europeans for what is ultimately to come.

Good.
Now we know where & what to cover with concrete & scrap steel.

Himalayan Water Crisis combined with Indian Desperation and Pakistani Fear. And China being dickfaces.

Global Climate Change is both real and unstoppable. Dont be mistaken, its been too late for decades already. If all post industrial revolution greenhouse emissions stopped today around the world, it wouldn't change a thing for decades.

If you can't into simple science, why pretend you know shit?

THIS

wew

penetrate and gas or burn out
silos are designed to withstand missiles, not agile, adaptable humans with breaching tools or explosives