President Jimmy Kimmel

Where were you when late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel became the leader of America?

Congressional bills now have to pass the "Jimmy Kimmel" test. I'm not even memeing. This guy literally has more power than Trump. He has sway over the entire legislative branch and he decides which bills they sign into law.

Drumpf BTFO by based Kimmel

I find it funny that whenever a republican bends over and takes it up the ass for liberals, they applaud him as being "principled". When he refuses, they call him "spineless".
Even the top DC dems use the same type of language tricks as fat girls on tumblr trying to get dick.

Obama fans love John McCain now. He's an hero.

Obama and McCain. Ebony and ivory, living in perfect harmony. Don't you just love the power of Talmudvision to change everybody's minds whenever they see fit?

9 years ago McCain was Hitler to the Dems. What a joke, why pay taxes? The FED can just print the money.

Why is McCain's decision bad? Isn't the republicans planned replacement for Obomacare only there too "pass something" rather than fix the United State's healthcare system?

you would have to get rid of all the niggers and spics to fix the US healthcare system

and the boomers. They are going to bankrupt this country with their retirement.

Meant 2 connect 2

It would let states decide.

McCain basically came out against states' rights which is a basic Republican position.

So when we're the first to "again" times? come again? You mean when he was captured and gave away US forces positions or whatever? I hear that's why they gave him the nickname of songbird for that reason. Dude is gonna die soon and I always hated him. Such a fucking RINO. Granted I don't like Republicans much more either, with Rubio, gang of 8 etc pushing that amnesty shit. Fuck that. LMAO Lindsey Graham made this bill who shit talked Trump and look what he came up with? A pile of shit. ugh. Dems are just so much worse I would rather deal with republicans crap than Dems any day though. Though it seems like the US is becoming more left anyways.

Speaking on heathcare though Bernie is pushing for "Uni" for all heathcare but let's not forget that medicade and Medicare are both shit. Let alone the VA healthcare is beyond shit. All of these are healthcare programs ran by the gov and they all are shit. Bernie couldn't even make Healthcare in his state work so what makes him think that he can pass it on a Federal level?!

Kill yourself.

It's got to be more complex than that.

Make me

Vid related. Such a brave hero.

I think the commies broke him on such a fundamental level that he still loves big gook and continues to serve communism.

is he /ourguy/?

It's amazing to me that John McCain is spending his last days cementing his reputation as a traitor to his own party who does nothing but obstruct legislation.