WE NEED TO MEME THIS INTO WORKING!

WE NEED TO MEME THIS INTO WORKING!

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article129047749.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pyACT
youtube.com/watch?v=zUecUKa_yqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Once deportations start and the voter rolls are purged of illegals, California will be a swing state.

Can you imagine the ass pain?

After Mike "Kneel before Cattle-Prod" Pence gets done with them? Yes.

Trump won't let it happen. He couldn't stand to be known as the president who lost California, his ego won't allow it.

The South certainly wouldn't fucking allow it either. They can't secede but Cali can?

Trump would sooner break up California so the state would be five or six states and the ratio for blue to red would be 1 of 5 or 2 of 6. Plus, if that were to happen, Frisco and Los Angeles would bankrupt themselves almost immediately. We could then section them off and use it as a nationwide prison a la Escape from New York.

Just be rational for a damn minute.

We will never ever have a state just "break off". If we had that then the US would look incredibly weak and cause a ripple effect to where all sorts of retards would want this or that.

It will never happen because it would cause too many problems. Also imagine if lets say California gets annexed by some nigger country like China or Saudi. Imagine having your enemies right on your fucking door, able to launch wave after wave of attacks because you decided to let a massive piece go. Its the same effect as letting boardwalk and park place go to someone. No one is that retarded to let it part.

We just need a second war to "Save the Union" led by Trump and General Mattis.

DEATH TO THE NCR, HOOVER DAM BELONGS TO THE LEGION

A country just giving up land is a massively retarded idea. A better one is to somehow revert that land into a more functioning part. The impact from letting a piece of land go even if its one of our smaller states would have a tremendous shock wave in politics, economics and global affairs. No country just "gives up" land.

I wouldn't want a second civil war to distract Trump from all the important work he has to do.

It's like they want to have an excuse to cut all social aid and programs and start a race war

A bit of a reach, but I'll allow it, citizen of planet Houston.

I would mean building a longer wall - and Commiefornia has to pay for it.

Part of me hopes this happens so I have an excuse to shoot Californian trash

Also, isn't California incapable of succeeding because of their state constitution?

More like the president who saved us from California

Pure pottery

Please Trump, wall off California too

I can't decide which would be more fun to watch.

Let them secede. Then send there all nigs, spics, kikes, SJW, special snowflakes and commies.

Retards. California won't secede but it will be redeemed by the God Emperor's glorious cleansing fire.

No, let Commiefornia secede and then fall into chaos and bloodshed and possibly be invaded by Mexico so that Trump, in an act of benevolence, reclaims California to save the poor souls.

Wait a generation first of media/culture with traditional social norms first. You don't want them to have AIDs babies.

Oh yeah and

will the niggers and spics get their welfare from the dude weed lmao cannabis growers up north? can the entire economy run on weed? will it be a multicultural communist utopia of weed? find out what happens next…

OP is a 15 and bi. Don't be so retarded. The economic damage would be massive. Just get rid of the spics and have some faggots and Jews go to Canada and it will be good.

Hahaha, no.

archive because OP is an enormous piece of shit
archive.is/pyACT

It's funny because California is complaining so much about Trump but deep down they know he is best president. So when it really comes down to it they down want to divide from the rest of the states.

It'll end up as a military occupation. But California has no one willing to actually fight for this cause, so I don't even see how that would work. Mexico would have to get involved militarily for this to move beyond just being a way for liberals to cry and signal, but I'd love an excuse to bomb the fuck out of spics.

As a Californian, whatever option leads to the biggest death toll for Californians is fine by me.

I think the best thing that could happen is for California to try to secede and have a short war in the state. This will cause all of the spics to fuck off back to Mexico while we get to purge the state of hippies. Then we can repopulate California with settlers from Europe and South Africa.

There are plenty of white Americans who'd be more than willing to fill in the gaps. No need to import lower skilled labor from elsewhere.

It's purely a cultural thing, hormonal misfires aside, and sticking an electrode into your corpus callosum won't change culture. If you can keep the kids away from xenoestrogens, pride parades and 'are traps gay' threads, they'll grow up fine and dandy.

Inland California is red so hopefully in the event of any secession attempt they'll start forming militias. If they try to break away make the state like Bosnia in the 90s.

eurofag here, whats the chance of this actually happening?

MEME CALIFORNIA INTO THE OCEAN

ARIZONA BAY

ARIZONA BAY

ARIZONA BAY

Zero.

Way to project your own leftist faggotry on everyone else.

There would be economic repercussions for sure, but it's not like gommiefornia is a self-sustaining economy. They lose out on their federal money. Have to negotiate a with a trade partner. Where the fuck are they going to get the water for all the farms they talk about the US losing? Federal authorities will no longer be there to help keep criminals at bay. Spics will flood it and create chaos. They have to negotiate immigration policy with Trump. Good fucking luck coming to the US once the state begins to burn.

They live in a fairy land where they think they can cut off their economy and suffer no repercussions. They'll be in chaos within 5 years. ffs scharwzenigger already had to pay state employees with IOUs what was it, 5 years ago. It's a house of cards and they need the federal teat, along with the rest of the country to keep it going. That's not to say I'm entirely in favor. I think it will make Trump, and consequently the US, weak. However, the commies don't get to negotiate for them to stay. If the retards want to

let them go.

Californians are mentally retarded. Getting half a million signatures for the ballot will be easy, I expect. The vote itself will probably be closer than people think, if the Feds allow it to take place which they absolutely should not. This state's voters don't know what money is or how it works, believe in instant gratification, and have no conception of personal or moral responsibility. "Yes" would run a gommie campaign about accepting infinite refugees and all the imaginary money we'll be able to spend because magic. The unionists will run a fear and tradition campaign that will attract the older and moderate voters. But I cannot underemphasize to you how retarded, collectively, California's voters are. It would probably come down to how many illegal voters Trump can get struck from the CA rolls because CA won't remove them itself.

Obligatory pic

We need to make sure as many leftists move to California first in hopss of escaping Trumps policies. Then even if Calexit doesn't happen at least they're all crammed in one state where their votes are less effective.

Leftists are the poster children of the phrase
Instead of moving to Canada, what did they do? Whine, bitch and complain and then they went for a walk followed by more whining, bitching and complaining.

Like move

I wouldn't expect them to move by the millions, but you know there are millions that have totally wanted to move to kommiefornia for years because it's so progressive. This kind of campaign could push them over the edge. I think it'd be worth doing if calexit begins to gain traction.

I would go in and remove scum personally before allowing this. California is our rightful clay, and if they want it they have to take it with force.

It would be cheaper and faster just to starve them out.

California, the Containment State

The problem is, Mexico, China or someone else might use that opportunity to gain influence on that land through rescuing their economy and engraving themselves into it. Any inland state would be fucked, but Commiefornia is at the coast and could suck cock of any other country to keep themselves alive somehow.

Those of us actual right wingers that are left will rule the state in weeks.

The first people that would take advantage of the situation would be the drug cartels. Once the rule of law breaks down, the leftists would start to cry for assistance.from "their fellow Americans"

The cartels would move in guaranteed. Gooks have already buying buying up fucktons of real estate as well as pedowood and other businesses. They usually move slowly though.

The reason cartels are coming here, is because they know america a big juicy pig, throwing money around. They can't make money if the commieformia economy is dying too much. Of course they would double down on their moves, but they wouldn't prevent china or anyone else from coming in. Commieformia would indeed become mexico 2.0, but it would take 5-10 years, and cleaning up the mess afterwards would be too much work. Also, there are still a shitload of white people in commiefornia who would lose everything too and would have to leave everything behind to find a new home anywhere else in America.
It's smarter to clean it up right now.

LIBERALS DIE: THE MOVIE
The 3 hour epic movie of the 2nd american civil war
LIBERALS DIE: THE SERIES
7 season, highly acclaimed TV show

OP, pls don't meme the D&C of our great country.

The only other crops CA has is almonds and rice. That's about it. And like another user said, all the water is imported from other states.

2/3 of the state is going to get deported? It would be easier to just let them leave at that point

Reported for wasting our time.

I dont think you quite understand the scale of the Greatening that is in store. By April 20th some enterprising user will have invented a new type of underwear designed to handle the constant stream of semen ejecting from the millions of eternally diamond hard cocks….

Conventional fabric can only handle so much winning…..

This. I know a lot of lefties make big talk about the national guard, but California has almost no money to pay for the mobilization of their national guard in defense of a California Sovereignty. Even if California somehow managed to secede successfully, they would have to come to terms that they no longer have the money to maintain their national guard since, surprise surprise, maintenance funding for each state's national guard is federal.

California would get butt-plumbed in a week and be reabsorbed into the union; after all the beaners and hippies disappear from the state.

Can we at least wait until State of Jefferson?
I don't wanna be a filthy non American. ;_;

Arizona Bay soon

Needs to happen fast, check out pics.

California is full of dysgenic retards, they leave and they get taken over by Mexico within a week, or they beg to come back.

Whatever the outcome, they'll be so weak, we could always find some casus belli to wage war with them and take em back by force (killing any chimpout spics and nigs in the process).

Separating would make a 2020 reelection of Trump since he would be labeled the President who lost the West coast. It would only look not bad if the (((media))) showed how insane California is. The media could try to have it both ways also attack Trump for not letting them leave also.

you're retarded. electroshock isn't changing your genes, it's for psychological disorders. you got kiddy fiddled by a pedo faggot so you now you're doing it too, you need aggressive counseling to fix it.

You are deluding yourself. White people in California are turbo-cucks. Even the "republicans" in California are pozzed to hell and back.

This. Letting CA secede and go up in flames is no different than giving a colony independence, except this time they're not even natives to the land. You're taking everything white civilization built on valuable land and handing it over to savages.

Exactly, Calexit will never happen, but escalating it to a Waco-style confrontation between Feds and Shitlibs can only be a good thing. The other thing is that having a large portion of Californian shitlibs explicitly declare themselves anti-American or non-American only gets more moderates on our side.

You have never walked through the streets of oildale

The last time a state seriously considered leaving the Union a civil war broke out.

Nah, cali needs to be divided into about 5 states

Fine, then California can defend itself against other countries without the help of the US military.

We already did.

Damn right. We need to annex canada next.

This about this logically anons. If it happens in this order, it could be a huge boon:

1) give plenty of warning that Calexit might occur and that the US will be much more nationalist afterwards, giving cucks and illegals plenty of time to relocate to the soon-to-separate California

2) if Calexit is to be an option, each county must hold a referendum one (1) whether it even wants to leave the US and, more importantly, (2) what other counties it wants to be bound together with should it choose to leave

If you let it go that way, you'll unload a lot of the problems from the rest of the US into California and, with step (2), you'll get something like the proposed 5-way breakup of California (with Jefferson probably remaining in the US). So, you'll end up with 3 shitty independent "states", each crammed so full of poz and vibrancy that it won't be able to function, and one extremely wealthy, futurist, sterile utopia-by-the-bay.

There are so many other ways this could work out well, though.

So what you are saying is that if they do it we all get to go to California and shoot beaners, hippies, muslims, etc?

Actually, I'm going to backtrack on my own idea. Let's keep CA and just push deportations and work out some kind of cuck resettlement program with Canada.

Fuck, now I'm really larping.

Schlomo please…

This x1000. We want this to flash into a hot war, with Commiefornian officials officially taking sides. Best case scenario: Trump immediately quells rebellion, executes major leaders, declares a new state of Jefferson while cordoning off SoCal to be used as a penal colony.

california is the reddit of america

WHO THE FUCK IS BEHIND THIS SHIT?

They're probably just referring to allowing more gender choices on things like driver's licenses.

Trump should remove ALL federal funding from cali until they stop their nigger agenda.

Then id love to see the asshurt.

Californian here
Literally never heard or seen a single sign of this Calexit shit. I suspect its North Californian SJW pieces of shit from San Francisco who are starting this bullshit. It'll never go down. I don't know what kind of losers live up there, but most people around here in SoCal are kind of aware how much we rely on actually being part of the United States

NorCal wants to secede from California and become an independent state. Don't point at us.
I figure it's coastal faggots.

(checked)

Why don't you all secede from California Proper? Leave the coast to itself and the degeneracy. Your voice is not heard Nationwide and in Sacramento, and your rights are being trampled on my a bunch of SJW fuckers in SF / LA. It is time user, they are entrenched and not going anywhere AND secession from a State is a proven "right" (see West Virgina). I think it actually only takes like a 51% vote or something (too lazy to look it up because my state isn't about to break up).

California Congress has to allow the referendum and they don't want it to happen.

Honestly we probably should only let some parts annex
Let Jefferson and East California stay but kick out LA, SD, and SF

you do know that wasn't his drawings?

also cascadia while we're at it

we stand to change the dynamic forever if cali splits.

We will get north lands. The Dems will never win for 100 years

California should secede from the Union. The precedent has already been sent that secession = death.

Sherman's march to the sea will pale in comparison to what Mad Dog Mattis will do to the state.

So basically, 'Hey Californians, you want a civil war?', is that what I'm seeing here.

If so, awesome.

just kidding, i know it wasn't.

that's why they think they can actually secede! they don't realize their utopian spending will all go toward munitions, logistics and training if they ever want to even put up a fight (CA does have some great border mountain ranges, and they could possibly seize a carrier or two even).

The only way it could possibly happen is if CA becomes russia or china's new satellite state. which is just hilariously against their goals.

already 32 US military bases in CA.

almost 1 for every 1 million citizens.

NV and AZ better start that wall before the refugees start flowing.

OR and WA are already fucked, sorry.

Actually no, it doesn't if you were to use the West Virginia precedent. Problem is you need the rest of the State to secede first. Hmmm, back to plan A. :^)

Ok ok. Cali can secede now. Im cool with that.

(HEIL)
Kek wills it

Sit down on the couch and tell me all about those traumatic experiences, goy.

There are? Besides coastal access, what's there to salvage?

In the case that Calexit happens, Can we meme Jefferson seceding from them?

Same here. We have a lot of trash that needs cleaning in California.

LA RWDS

Apparently >>8998888

Calexit is funny, but is actually the inverse reaction to what Texit would have been. Let me break this down for you:
Texit: If Shillary won, Texit would leave
Calexit: If drumbf hurr durr wins, Commiefornia will leave
The jews are throwing a tantrum and their shabbos goyim are trying to make Calexit real in a way that not even Texit would have materialized. Do not fall for it. Californians who are deeply entrenched in the commiefornia quagmire need to stand firm. Because the reality is that if the jews cannot grab hold of the USA, they want to at least take california with them.

DO NOT let this happen

Who gives a shit?

Where's the issue?

Yes please secede, then I can help purge this state with loyalist militias.

The central valley has a lot of farms. Assuming they can manage their water properly (which they probably won't) they will be able to keep the population alive, but not fully fed.

No one posted this?

People living in L.A. and San Fran would be 120% assravaged if suddenly not all of Cali's it 55 electoral votes went to one person.

This. Remove deportables, fix voting id, and Cali is suddenly red.

What would the electoral vote distributions be? Any anons got the math on that?

If they seceded what would stop RWDS from killing Leftists and crossing the border to legal safety? Independent California isn't going to have any treaties with America in regards to fugitives.

calexit should also take british coloumbia and the U.S. annex the rest of canada maybe?

You let them go like you let your stubborn child run away from home for a day.

Once they collapse, you move in.

no, it doesn't work like that.

I spent the last hour calculating all of this and turning into a map.
I took the excess votes of all the other states (as in things like "5.50") and gave them all to Jefferson, as it's the smallest state and would only have 1 vote on its own.

This is some Soros level fuckery. Imagine what kind of effect it would have on voters. Consider what other things could be thrown into this to create the perfect storm.

You mean the one that lasts one afternoon?

Top tier map, user. Can we assume:
?

Where'd you get the clean county-level base map, by the way?

They don't get California. The productive farmland of Cali goes red every 4 years. They don't get to steal our resources and productivity just because their shit-hole Leftist cities dominate the states votes. The productive portion of the state is red territory. Split the fucking state up into two or three states. That's the solution. Then let the beaners leave. Fuck them. It'll shift the entire nation's demographics if we get rid of the coastal cities and Southern Cali.

I live in SF but it doesn't stop me from spreading the dangers of multiculturalism and zionism.
I don't have any friends and thats just fine with me.

Placer County checking in, aka the Front Lines. Please help us.

Make it happen.

So are we pro or against this now?
Can someone give me a quick run down?

"that boy needs therapy… psychosomatic!1 that boy needs therapy… you're a nut, crazy in the coconut. that boy needs therapy."

BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUecUKa_yqo

We want to meme calexit so we have casus belli to invade and take california back from shitskins.

Look, im not an American but I want to hop on the nearest bandwagon ok?

Personally I think California should be jettisoned to the bottom of the Pacific

brit pol calling in

ok
California is white clay, the only thing that needs to be jettisoned to the bottom of the pacific are spics and niggers after hanging from trees.

Valid counterargument, I concede.

You're failing to see the big picture:
I doubt even Trump could get away with nuking the faggots as long as they're citizens, but if they voluntarily give up citizenship they are just more foreign actors and tensions will already be high enough that if they step out of line in the slightest it would be the shortest war and land grab in Human history.

Someone tweet those to Trump and the Republicans.

With this it's 1000th years of Republican domination of the US.

So I did the math. The electoral college works like this: every state gets electoral votes equal to the number of its representatives (always at minimum one) and the number of its senators (always two), except for DC which gets three electors despite having no senators or representatives. The number of representatives is set by law at 435, but upon the admittance of states one representative per new state is added until reapportionment can happen (for example when Alaska and Hawaii were admitted the House of Representatives temporarily grew to 437). Reapportionment happens three years after the census, the next one of which will happen in 2020 (and the next reapportionment therefore in 2023). If California was split as such, we would see electorate numbers as in pic related — depending on whether it counted as the admittance of six new states or only five (one of the states counting as a shrunken California).

Following the 2023 reapportionment, we would see no change in the California electoral map, but Texas, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Missouri, Louisiana, Oregon, and Montana would all gain a vote in the electoral college — assuming no population changes, which seems unlikely both with Trump and given that ten years have passed. Overall, we would see thirty-two practically guaranteed new votes in the electoral college for the 2024 election, assuming no states could be flipped, which seems increasingly pessimistic.

The Senate would become 110 seats in 2024, with likely an extra six seats of the new ten, increasing the Republican majority from 54% to 55%. The House of Representatives would stay at 435, but with the new six states it seems likely that Republicans would gain twenty-one of the old California's seats, putting them above a 60% majority. Of course, this all assumes that no gains are made before then, which seems unlikely.

In short: splitting California after a traitorous attempt at secession can only help us. It must happen. In light of this, I shall propose some renames:

All in favor of admitting Jefferson, Lincoln, Jackson, Polk, and East California to the Union?

Bonus map with proposed state names.

If Republicans would gain such an advantage wouldn't it trigger secession of other liberal states on East and West Coast?

After seeing California blown the fuck out and partitioned into actually worthwhile states? They'd have to be suicidal…

Wait, I get you.

if you ignore the gay urban shitholes California is a very beautiful state
Trump must invade immediately after gaining independence and cleanse California of it's inhabitants

Nevada user here. Don't worry bros. In the event this does boil over to the point where California refugees start trying to flood into my state, they will be dealt with.

I'm worrying if you have the firepower for that, user.