Ancap thread

Why aren't you an ancap Holla Forums?

Best kind of economic policy is letting the market decide and don't let government intervene.

And yes it includes Child Prostitution, if she consents.

Let the market decide Holla Forums

I'm not even going to bother to argue about it. Pls dumb memes.

This is b8.

if they can consent they are not children

I am all for voluntary all white communities though.

because it's dumb and I'd steal all your shit and kill you if you tried to stop me if it came to pass

friendly reminder that RWDS and homogeneous communities are a reality under an-cap since the government cant fuck ur shit up

It is too individualistic.

better let my kid eat candy for every meal then. dont want to infringe on its freedom because we all know as long as you are capable of saying yes, your brain is developed enough to make rational decisions.

so are left wing violent gangs and nigger tribes since the government can't protect your shit. You also can't protect it if you aren't there and if you hire someone to protect it they'll just rob you

So? A government could also encourage both of those things, as ours did until the early 20th century.

Train the family member to become a private soldier and hire them as your soldiers.

i knew it was bait, but ancap isn't complete shit so i figured i'd play along for a bit and see where it went.

What is the currency that will be use in Ancap society?

they'll also rob you

As if police prevent people from breaking into your house and stealing your shit while you're at work.

the militia will kick you out of the militia and steal you shit, why would they want you in the militia when all your shit gets stole you're have barely any guns and no property

Economic exchange is based on mutual agreement. People can accept whatever form of payment they want.

No it won't happen. Use the physical punishment to keep them in the line.

what if they turn the tables on you?

Call the private cop on them.

nigger what

Autists who cant recognize jokes killed this board

what if they paid him off or if they hired an assassin to kill you?

you wouldn't be able to carry all of your guns on your person

Burn everything so they can't steal the things from me and move to somewhere.

how would things be any different somewhere else?

i just wanted to have actual discourse about political leanings on here for once instead of the usual autistic screeching and furious circlejerking over fascism. i guess i was too desperate. Here have an an-cap meme i guess

Because there is a spare underground bunker controled by the computer.

Don't confuse pedos for ancaps. While there isn't a concrete consensus regarding children and parenting, most ancaps don't think this.