Trump and wages

My demoshit friend is messaging me daily, utterly ass-ravaged, about how he now earns peanuts at his shit job, and how things will get even worse becase muh minimum wage. What do I tell him? Did Trump promise anything relating to this area?

Tell him ICE is hiring.

Tell him that wouldn't be a problem if there weren't any beaners and muds working for 2 bucks an hour

Supply and demand. Right now we are over saturated with workers via illegals, jobs constantly moving off shores, and H1B visas. As soon as that's remedied, the supply of worker lowers, thus the demand increases. Any business not willing to pay well will simply not have employees.

Tell him he should have devoted effort into perfecting more job skills and that its no ones fault but his own if he is earning peanuts.

he's in Ohio

apparently, Obama had some sort of a bonus program going on that landed him good bonuses, but the company cancelled it after Obongo left, so he now earns $300 a month

Trump's tax plan will help losers like him the most.

Tell him that if he wasn't supported by his parents for the last (x)yrs he would know that rent, and gas, and basic food/living expenses all go up when we get even a $0.50 minimum wage raise. But no one listens to poor people unless they're crying students or niggers who have no idea how to survive without help so they just beg for more 'gimmies'.

It's just basic math.

The classic redneck baby boomer response. People who say shit like this refuse to evaluate all the help and fortune they have received in life. And it's like pulling teeth to show them how lucky they were that their friend or dad got them that first starter skills job at 20yrs old which paid for everything that was to come.

(checked)
Tell me more about this tax plan, please

I told him all that, as well as higher min wage making outsourcing even more of a problem, but he's keeps saying that's not true, etc. Told you he's a demoshit

What shit job does he do?

Tell him to go to community college. Take at the very least 1 class per semester. That's typically a 1 night commitment for basic electives. It will demonstrate that he is working towards something and he can probably parlay that into a new job that is still shitty, just not as shitty. And yes he can afford it because first timers get free money. The people who bitch about not being able to afford their loans took on too much burden. One class at a time preferably on topics like business, math and computers.
education.ohio.gov/Topics/Other-Resources/Family-and-Community-Engagement/Getting-Involved-with-your-Child-s-Learning/Ohio-Resources-for-College-and-Career-Planning/Financial-Aid-Information-for-Families

Tell me, Mua'dib, about Taxplans of your world!

Minimum wage has got to the the most annoyingly resistant bad idea ever, people just can't into economics, not only that but even people that successfully argue against high minimum wages fail to give an alternative.
MINIMUM WAGE IS NOT THE ISSUE IT'S THE COST OF LIFE

raising wages is a broad measure that just mean everything will be more expensive to produce rendering the point moot, what people fail to realize it that you need to lower the cost of essentials, to then have more money on other things to keep the economy rolling. Think about how much of your hard earned money go to your basic needs, lodging, sustenance, heating, and subsequent inflated taxes. Raising wages will raise all of those prices, and the price of everything else at the same time. Now think also how over inflated the value of land is, things cost less in rural parts for a reason, no huge ass mortgage and less taxes.
In a nutshell, any company producing essentials like food, electricity, and housing need not only tax breaks, but also benefit from low cost of land, be it thru government renting land at cost (I know, not ideal, also one of the rare place where government makes sense) or other mechanism ensuing the land cost little to operate, this also let small mom and pop farms viable, more companies competing, lower prices, more local markets.

I could go on about various ways to reduce living costs but it would only lead to nit-picking, but focus on what is essential yet too expensive, go to the roots of said cost, and work from there

user you seem knowledgeable about Econ, got any resources for me?

Get out.

…it's the jews right? gotta be

Considering how shitty his pay is he probably never learned any trade skills. Tell him to make his way to trade/vocational school and pick a thing. If thinks he's above doing worker trades he can fuck off like the lazy liberal cunt he is.

Get a new job that pays more, retard.

Did you tell him wages have been shit for years now?
Wages will still probably be shit for the next 5 years at least
until the US collapses

So how does one fix cost of life? Maybe with lower interest rates?

Interest rates right now are at record lows, we've been operating at close to 0% interest rates for the last 9 years

So do we need more regulations or less? The dairy industry here in Canada is fiercely regulated for example.

Also I maintain all the core industries in the US are bloated: college, military, health, prisons. Lots of corruption and wasted money

Wasnt that just a bandaid to fix the housing bubble? Iirc someone said its going to go up and its going to crash hard

If you're capable of work and don't have a job it's because either you live in a place that doesn't have openings relevant to your skills or you don't have skills that are marketable enough for you to live the life you want. In the case of the former, you need to move. In the case of the latter, you need to learn marketable skills.

Less. Regulations create artificial pressures on the market and are ubiquitously associated with cronyism.

He already is in college and has some semesters behind him, but due to being a fuckup, he still hasn't finished it and is $35k in debt

Yes, but "MUH OBAMA BONUS PROGRAM"

That's for a married couple.

Show this to him. Both globalization and mass immigration are terrible for domestic wages and the labour market.

So he was never actually payed well, he just had welfare?
Your friend works 40 hours a month. Fuck him.

So get married, it makes paying for things easier when you split it between two people. There's a reason ""inequality"" has gone up in lock step with the inverse of marriage rates.

So he just wants more gibs? Tell your friend that he doesn't get to fail upwards unless he's already on an upward trajectory. Based on your description he sounds like all the other faggots who complain about overwhelming student loans, even though they took on loans with no education plan.

You should stop calling him a demoshit if you're his friend. Lecturing him on why he's a fuckup doesn't help matters and any advice you give him will probably be shined on. Just treat him like a woman and tune out when he bitches and tell him you understand. He'll come around to reality eventually. If not, why the fuck do you want him as a friend?

We've had a ~30% increase in the number of households per capita since the 60s. These types of graphs show the deleterious effects of feminism and the destruction of the family unit more than anything.

Trump getting rid of Obamacare will help him as well, lots of people forgot that the Obama used the ACA to hurt businesses for giving part-timers medical insurance and how they scheduled part-timers and full-timers.

say what? Schlomo yer nose is showing

Tell him that in the current year we don't cry like bitches anymore and we all do our parts to make America great, which means making ourselves great again.

Get two shit jobs. Hit the bricks every waking hour after work to find a better paying job.

I tried welding, didn't enjoy it, skin on my mishaped broken nose would not heal from constantly using a mask and my eyes are too sensitive - light, light blue from constant abuse.

Buddy from the service stuck with it and makes 70K a year in bumfuck no where on a trailer away from people, doesn't get drunk every day anymore and hasn't been to the VA hospital in years.

Another friend, who was a helicopter pilot in the Army finally got his shit together after 10 years and got an actual job at the local base BX, stocking shelves and as a cashier. It's just his speed, pays OK and he is just fine with the low stress and low responsibility.

I made the mistake of following the meme of "getting paid to do what you love" and began to hate what I loved. It paid well but I quit in December after 10 years. As soon as Trump removes the Federal Hiring Freeze I start at the State Department denying non-whites legal residence for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week as a direct appointment hire.

I would have joined the Border Patrol, but I have been to YUMA and fucking hate Yuma Arizona. that's where everyone starts out. That, and I hate dirty beaners too much to interact with them in a polite manner.

TLDR. Tell your boyfriend you don't have time to listen to his kvetching on Faceberg because your at the gym, reading and MAGAing.

He works part-time as a warehouse worker. He never had welfare as far as I know, he just stumbled in between various part time jobs like fast food and the like

That's another thing he's crying about. He's got shitty genetics and needs to go to hospital more often than the average person (not constantly, but still more often than you or me), except he now can't afford it, and ACA, he says, helped him afford it before

Right once he stops calling me an asshole for supporting Trump

/thread

Why is the US economy such a god damn clusterfuck? holy shit

Now you just sound like a kike mad at Palestinians, or a high school kid.

Globalization, H1B visas, illegal immigrants, and King Nigger lying about unemployment rate.

Also, Jews are buying up houses like crazy and renting them out at ridiculous prices.

exactly this.

I know fuck-all about economics, yet I knew this shit intuitively. No one needed to explain it to me. OP your friend is a fucking faggot.

This shouldn't be for just married couples, should be for any people who cohabit or are partners.
Making marriage into a tax arrangement is just diluting the concept.

When you rig the entire economy to produce economic statistics such as "more jobs" and "more GDP" you have to do some rediculous shit.

The US economy is such a clusterfuck because the people in control of it only care about being able to say things that sound good, because the US is a democracy. And that's before we add the Chosen factor.

> $12000 CAD loan

I only pay rent, food, and cell phone

Make him understand the minimum wage is not what he thinks it is. Most people think minimum wage means "It is illegal for Wal-mart to pay me less than x an hour" when the reality is it means "It is illegal for me to work if I get outbid by a foreigner". It's a sort of abstraction of the law that people have a hard thing to wrap their head around, but it is the truth. You'll get weird looks if you try to explain driving a car is also illegal, it's just that a license is a permit to commit a crime so we feel like it is legal.