How political is YouTube

How political is YouTube in terms of featured content and so on?

Everything that shows up on my front page in terms of featured content is anti-Trump.

Moreover as based Pewdiepie recently said, YouTube seem to promote non-white stars over white ones. I have seen "KSI", a nigger who plays FIFA, featured far more times on the front page than I've ever seen of PDP.

RayWilliamJohnson, some sort of mutt, has also been promoted heavily by them on the front page, whereas whites even more popular than him, like SkyDoesMinecraft, do not seem to receive the same marketing push.

I think the most egregious example of this is with Ryan Higa, or "NigaHiga". An Asian American YouTuber whose only content seems to be unfunny asian parent jokes repeated ad nauseum. In fact the entire "Asian American YouTube Community" has been given a huge marketing push by the forces upstairs, which has led to terribly unfunny people like Wong Fu Productions taking center stage to bitch about whites in their videos.

The sad thing is, there's a shitload of good content on YT, just look at Sam Hyde/MDE. But the platform is dominated by a diversicrat approach to promoting content.

Death to KevJumba too, fucking chink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Vladivostok3701/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=E--I3Xmi0jU)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some of Wong Fu Productions' excellent content.

What did you expect, user? This is the same company that proposed having their own version of "moral vanguards"(i.e. SJWs) proactively go out of their way to censor and flag "offensive" videos. If the whole "Youtube Heroes" wasn't enough to convince you that YT is a piece of shit, consider the fact that website runs on an algorithm that actively moves more "popular" (read: politically correct and full of diversity) content to the front page which also pushes other content that doesn't subscribe to this doctrine behind the more-than-willing e-celebs who litter the front page. I spotted vid related on there the other day and was immediately put off by it.

Luckily a few people in the comments can see this shit from a mile off. I'm glad normal people are beginning to call out this bullshit.

tl;dr Jewtube a shit

All the (((curated))) content on youtube is handpicked by kikes and their collaborators.

I think it is clearly more egregious with the promotion of political opinion that shitskin content creators. I often see no talent hacks like Seth Meyers getting featured on the front page when he can barely crack 100k vierws because he is a kike that does nothing but shit on Trump.

What are some genuinely good channels that don't have a lot of subs?

One of the ones I follow for LPs (yeah, I know it's a stupid concept but I don't have much time these days so it's interesting to watch playthroughs) has barely a thousand subscribers, but he's great. Never talks over anything, has a nice voice etc.

Fucking wew, every asian comedian ever.

slowpoke.gif

Are they an older LPer? I'm subscribed to two or three guys like that. Most of the older guys (pre-2007) are still pretty good and aren't too bothered about being "internet-famous". That's the problem with the sort of shit you see now. You just get a bunch of cucks that create shitty content for ad revenue. And the worst part is that most people just take this stuff as is.

In terms of good Holla Forums related stuff on YT that doesn't have a huge following? I'd probably recommend Vladivostok3701.

youtube.com/user/Vladivostok3701/feed

I think he's Canadian. He usually goes on about Canada politics in his vids but he still usually ventures into other stuff as well.

Thanks for that, seems like an interesting guy.

We should meme some of these guys into a more visible orbit.

It doesn't make any money so why do you think it exists, OP?

It's an (((ad platform)))

YouTube hasn't been good in 10 years. Even NigaHiga used to be kinda okay pre-2010.

We're never going to watch happy amateurs happily produce amateur content ever again. Every YouTuber is going to make content with the sole intention of becoming a professional and following trends.

I've noticed this as well and it's not just him. All these heavily promoted, company run channels with shockingly low viewcounts.

I think you misunderstand, you aren't the target market. The people who spend all day watching YouTube videos are spic kids and Asians. The Asian YouTube stars are really popular among Asians while whites generally just use it to listen to music.
t. Californian surrounded by non-whites

How much truth is there to this?

Do chinks just watch a lot more youtube than us or something?

Why aren't they frying rice or worshipping that big fat gold man instead?

oh gee OP,i really don't know.

YouTube is totally politicized. When you navigate to YouTube on a smart TV there's a 50% chance the top featured video will start John "le current year man" Oliver

People like FilthyFrank and Idubbbz are okay in my opinion, Frank has been making some "risky" jokes in his more recent videos like saying the holocaust didn't happen and one of the guys who he makes videos with called MaxMoeFoe actually knows about Sam Hyde and mentioned him in one of his vlogs.

I know they keep recommending the most (((degenerate))) shit to me, but, to be fair, that might be Holla Forums's fault. When I look at threads with vids called "Transgender teen excited to get first hormone shots from mom" or "10 reasons why white people need to apologize," the algorithm is probably going to start offering me some fucked up shit.

That said: owned by juden

Channel link?

Nice try, schlomo.

On the trending page, you'll see anti-trump or anti-white videos on there with only 50k views. And since it goes on trending it gets pushed over a million over time. Youtube needs to be destroyed

I used to think he was an unfunny faggot, and I guess he was. But he's changing my mind. People grow I guess.
Do you think Sweden's terrible position at the moment redpilled him? Or did he find a chan or something

(checked)
I'm not sure, in a recent vid he admitted openly, that he was in fact pretending to be a retard to gain popularity, but recently stop doing it because it was exhausting.

(checked)
I imagine having a fanbase of autistic retards (when you're just some normal mid-20s dude trying to play video games) takes a toll on your happiness.
My guess is he went on image boards or something like that for escape and to anonymously shit on his fans, slowly leading up to his redpilling.

i've seen that KSI nigger pushed a lot, even though i have never had anything to do with the content he produces.

It's a sad thing that acting like a retard will get you popular. Really makes you think

Google definitely has projects going on with SJWs, but generally they don’t give a shit. Google’s main goal is Profiling as a Service™. They want to know what and who you’ll watch so they can sell it to advertisers and government agencies. What Echelon is for governments, Google is for civilians; along with Facebook, Microsoft/LinkedIn, and Twitter.

So why are you getting biased results? Several reasons:

Google’s business is information; the last thing they'll want is to push people away.

Least he understands why foreigners are bad over all, the salt he generates is beautiful.

He's now using that and "it's all a prank bro", to get away with this shit, besides he has enormous wight

idubbbz has steadily been inreasing both quality and quantity. i honestly don't know if his "i'm gay" meme was just a meme or he's actually faggot though. he seems pretty /fit/ and he talks like Holla Forums occasionally. the bad unboxing had a lot of stinkers but the content cop eps are probably the best thing on youtube right now (even if I have to look up the idiots he calls out because i can't into e-celebs). i feel like the kickstarter crap doesn't get done anymore though and there were some real gems in there (niggerfaggot, grimestepper, etc)

*increasing

sage

stop bumping this idiotic thread. How fucking stupid are you that you're not aware of youtube's agenda?

I know he acted like a retard, but it's illustrative of our own lack of ethnic cohesiveness that white people shit on him so much. Fact is he's actually a pretty decent guy (desperately tries to avoid IRL attention of all kinds, is engaged to some super hot Italian chick he's been with for years etc) and he's a good looking white male who a lot of girls, particularly young ones, really like.

Think about how asians act when someone of their own background achieves that, they urge him on and so on. As a result YouTube is chock full of dime a dozen unfunny Asians making the same old unfunny Asian jokes over and over again with millions of subscribers.

It's a testament to the sheer charisma and attractiveness of the aryan man that PDP can become the most popular youtuber IN THE ENTIRE WORLD all through his own work, with the system actively working against him too.

Based Pewdiepie indeed.

the post

This, but let's not forget intelligence. PDP knows exactly what he's doing, and seems to be at least a step ahead of the people actively trying to shut him down.

He has reached the point where he can't be shut down, not without summoning the autistic fury of literally millions of spergs

It occured to me we already have a name for this, and we have been using it as a pejorative. Maybe we can change its current usage from a pejorative to an accurate description of the methodology: cancer.

PewDiePie is effectively cancer to the Jews that own/operate Youtube. Google didn't get chemo or remove the tumor cells soon enough so now the cancer has metastasized and progressed to stage IV. Trying to fight metastatic cancer at stage IV usually leads to death of the host. The good news is also that stage IV metastatic cancer also leads to the death of the host.

In theory this means Youtube is already dying.

It's a beautiful thing. The kikes have lost control

I can go on. We are living in the last times of post WWII Jewish domination of this planet. The whole system is on the verge of crashing, and we are primed to pick up the pieces and build a glorious future for white generations

Premium Youtube content.

How long do sites & applications last?
I remember in the previous era that we kept changing our stuff every 3 or 4 years.
To chat we used ICQ, then MSN Messenger, then Microsoft Skype.
Our mails were just whatever stuff came over, then we migrated to Hotmail (in order to keep our MSN Messenger contacts) and then to GMail.
Our social sites? At first you had to actually use HTML to make a web page, then there was stuff like MySpace and now there's Facebook

Are all the current sites forever?
Are we going to stop migrating?
What about normies' children? What will they use?

I talked before about applications, I remember using WordPerfect before Microsoft Word positionated itself as the only way of writing stuff, even before the Internet. Yes, I've used OpenOffice but I can't picture 99% of normies even thinking about why should they use another software.

for shame OP

You see Dmitri, to fight the cancer you must become the cancer.

filthy frank is a faggot hapa mongrel who makes unfunny jokes that appeal to edgy middle-schoolers. If you even like him, then you should get the fuck >>>/out/

It seems sites and applications last longer these days, because they noticed this too and actively work towards retaining users, but it's only a matter of time before the next exodus.

Ironically, eurocucks are up in arms against the established order because so many of the leading websites are American and therefore subject to Donald "Adolf Hitler" Trump's whim.

I see a credible alternative to google/facebook/twitter/amazon/apple/microsoft reaching critical mass in the next 4 years.

Trump is making the internet great again.

There are too many variables to provide an accurate and specific number.

(1) and done kike you gtfo

That ain't me homie.

Eat shit, faggot. Quit watching hapa mongrels screech into a camera.

(2) and through jew

I know this is bait but come on. It's Youtube. A jewish owned mouth piece for communist bull shit and leftist.

At least they let us post anti-Semitic propaganda.

(same guy)
Wew. I must've really hit close to home if you got this insulted over calling out your disgustint mongrel youtube autist. Holla Forums is for adults, champ, not angsty middle-schoolers.

If they outright took things down we could REEEEEEEE about free speech. I wouldn't be surprised if certain videos were suppressed in recommendations, searches, etc.

Youtube release a #ProudtoBe video (edited and not original version youtube.com/watch?v=E--I3Xmi0jU) .That in of itself should speak volumes regarding their political stance. The fact they deleted dissenting comments just makes their political leanings all the more obvious.