German jew wants to murder Trump

Die Zeit Josef Joffe has said that “murder in the White House” could be a way to end the “Trump catastrophe” on a German television program

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/26/german-editor-murder-whitehouse-end-trump-catastrophe/

Herr Joffe is attached to Stanford University, California. He should know better than to make such incendiary remarks, even in German and outside USA.

Anybody who is offended by his remarks can contact Stanford and express their opinion and outrage:

He runs this German paper
[email protected]/* */

Josef Joffe, PhD
Visiting Scholar, Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies (not in residence)
Hoover Institution Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-6010
[email protected]/* */
(650) 724-8020 (voice)

German embassy in the usa to file a hate crime report, 1330 Post Oak Blvd #1850, Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (713) 627-7770

You'd get more mileage out of just killing him.

Don't worry, Burgerbros, the ZEIT Journos will be the first against the wall. You thought your media people were cucked but they are harmless compared to ours.

Fuck Germany!

Jews are bad news

Wow interpol posts here too, I feel so important

Oh I'm aware. I can read German pretty well and sometimes peruse your Nachrichten for practice, but die Zeit is so cancerous and evil I can't bear it.

If you want to think every single time someone suggests political violence it's the authorities, be my guest. Or you could look to real historical examples where it works wonders.

Genius way to begin negotiations. The whole country has gone Swedish. I just spent the past hour shitposting on some German companies tweeters. Nothing but a bunch of automatons. They believe whatever the luggenpress says.

Wonders for whom?

How many examples do you want? Justinian during the Nika riots. The US during the Indian Wars. The NSDAP's night of the long knives. Stalin's purges. Mao's Great Leap Forward. All wildly successful.

It's actually quite shocking that there is anyone on this board questioning the reality of violence working.

Temporarily successful. I'm not saying if you kill your enemies they win, more that you need to get 'em all no survivors.
Making them lay down and submit is more effective long term, no?

No. Total annihilation is the only option.

stalin

Just report him to the Secret Service. Commies at Stanford will probably give him a raise.

Hi FBI

Not a single mention on Kikebart of Mr (((Joffe)))'s religion or ethnicity.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Sounds like an enemy to the state, dangerous tbh we need to execute him

hello Moishe

any US Holla Forumslack should just send a mail to the Secret Service and be sure to mention his contacts with US based think tanks etc. they can hurt him there