DUDE WEED LOL

What comedy classic will this group of stoners come up with next?

Two niggers and a kike walk into a bar… a weed bar dude lol

D
 U
  D
   E

WEED

L
   M
  A
O

Awesom-O will help you.

Ok, what if like, they are filming an amateur BLACKED scene, but like, Drumpf voters in klan hoods are trying to shut them down so they have to smoke lots of weed and buy guns from Snoop Dogg's gang?

Ok, so they're at an ANTIFA gathering, but they take the brown acid and end up in a Guatemalan cartel?

Ok, they're running a pizza restaurant and on breaks they smoke weed and run trains on each other's girlfriends in the meat locker, but a crazy right-winger group headed by Woody Harrelson think they're pedophiles culminating in a shootout.

Thank me later, (((Judd))).

>(((white)))

What is it with kikes and copious amounts of weed?

The Rastafarian messiah, Haile Selassie, is Ethiopian. Rastafarians smoke copious amounts of weed and ethiopian jews (aka the beta israeli) have been kept away from Israel for decades by kikes who don't want their country overrun with niggers.

Biggest weed dealer in my high school growing up was a kike. Funniest part was his family was worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Seth Rogen gangbanged by chimps in chicago for 2 hours. extended edition 3 hours.

they're medicating their mental illness

While does that kikey chuckle and Mike Thernobitch mouthfucks his ugly kike wife in the background.

They are smart and know how to party

I befriended a black man called Big O in London when I, a white male was living there years ago before shit got even worse.

wew when i looked at the thumbnail in the catalogue I saw a burn victim on the right of dudejewlmao man

I don't understand this shit, weed isnt even that fun or enjoyable

It's way more enjoyable than alcohol

both are degenerate and should be purged with fire and noose tbh

If you're a pleb maybe.

Alcohol is way more fun.

I bet Rogen has never touched a joint in his life. He's a faker, a swindler; shilling degeneracy to the plebs because he wants to ruin their lives.

Both alcohol and weed are the implicit last stands of white culture.

Then why is it mostly enjoyed by dirty, braindead niggers?

Aren't kikes highly likely to have schizophrenia? like 80% chance it develops through youth into adult hood? Where the fuck did I read this. They latch onto weed just to mask it maybe? "Dude, I am just high, dude".

this does not compute A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Is Portugal really so shitty that they have Russia tier alcoholism?

Portugal is an embarrassment to us.
t. yuropoor

I always thought Spain and Greece were the embarrassments considering how often they get shit on.
I never hear anything about Portugal, it's like they're so irrelevant that people probably think of Brazil first when they hear the word "Portuguese".
Actually, being outshined that badly by your own colony would be kinda embarrassing.

Spain and Greece are the underachievers that you enjoy mocking but don't really hate because they can be fun at parties. Portugal is the mongoloid child you hide in the basement and deny ever having existed to the neighbors.

The Virgin Weed

The Chad Alcohol

kek

That makes sense.

FUCK YOU

t. Correia

Those fucking nostrils are easily the size of two of my fingers.

10/10

Is this kino?