How do we deal with the growing right in America? How do we stop Holla Forums from winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=oKyQlO_z8R0

How do we deal with the growing right in America? How do we stop Holla Forums from winning?

We passed the point of no return a long time ago.

That's one spooky triggered bitch

the only thing winning fam is neoliberalism

not us

not pol

not anything else

Trump becoming the next president is literally Holla Forums winning.

No it's not. What do you think the House and Senate are made up of? All or most of them are neoliberals. Trump will either be forced to become standard Republican-flavored neoliberal. He's not going to raise tariffs. He's not going to be a protectionist. His tax plan might go forward but that's just more gibmedats for rich people.

He has literally zero support from everyone else. He's not a fascist either. Stop with the memes.

You just do.

Fuck off Holla Forums, Trump is just a shitty liberal.

Trump was born into wealth, is amongst the capitalist ruling class, and acts according to - and benefits from - the neoliberal capitalist policies.

He is a capitalist, of the real existing kind. Everything he says is kind of meaningless, as he's just been let to pander to everyone as best he can while being given all the time in the world in the mainstream media.

I don't think he'll be "forced" to play along, I think he will play along because he doesn't really disagree with the present day system anyway to begin with. Just like his entire candidacy was as much of a setup as Clinton's.

His grandfather was a poor working class immigrant. Your jelly cuz he's a winner winner chicken dinner through the sweat of his brow. Just improve yourself instead of bitching about others.

Pick one you illiterate autist.

You lefty politically correct people take the longest at passing the 1st stage(denial). This is why everyone thinks you're retarded. The only reason this board isn't dead is because Holla Forums memes keep attracting people to 8ch like Magneto.

Wow, she seems mentally unbalanced.

What exactly are these people complaining about? That they can't say "politically incorrect" things? Like that? Nigger? You can say nigger. People won't like you for it, but that's part of free speech. People don't have to like what you say, and you may be hated for it. I never got what these people were complaining about.

When she says that she's being "demoted," what does she mean? I do not understand. What rights has she lost. What things are forbidden now? She then goes on to complain that she eats ramen for dinner, then blames herself. Do people honestly think like this? That hard work should result in you eating ramen while in the wealthiest nation on earth at the most prosperous time in human history? No, I will even go so far as to say that no human should be eating useless carbs that will wreck their bodies for dinner, not just in the US of A, but in the world.

No, not everything has value, but lately we seem to have placed value on things that objectively do not have the value they are assigned. This woman thinks that it is just and fair that she should live in poverty just so that a millionaire can buy another Ferrari. How deluded my countrymen are. It's okay, though. The revolution is for them too.

Spooks man.
Not even once.

You know, not everyone agrees that it's a good idea to cut off the penis of a 6-year-old because he thinks he's a girl. But a considerable amount of people are willing to shame you for expressing your scepticism of the idea, and you might even end up losing your job for that. That's only one example of how the increasingly tyrannical "progressive" left is making everyone's life shittier. They resent you for expressing any kind of pride in your country (if you're white) and keep telling how evil and oppressive your mere existence is, which is not far from psychological abuse.

You must live in a good area or be wilfully ignorant to not understand that the current cultural/political paradigm is really getting on the nerves of some people. I don't blame the woman on the video for being on a verge of a breakdown.

I would like to see a single example of someone losing their job for this opinion. Most people do not want to cut dicks off boys.

Yes, but you don't have to listen to them. I certainly don't, and I'm at a super-liberal college.

Again, what was she not able to say? She never said a specific example and your example only exists in hypothetical space.

Free speech is being suppressed by mass surveillance and other such things, but not because of muh pc culture. All you have to do is ignore these people. They only have power if you pay attention to them.

Why would you have pride in a thing like that anyway?
Also, people resent me because I like certain things too, but it doesn't ruin my day.

Are we talking about trump or his grandfather?

Cry me a river.

These retards won a long time ago, they just don't yet realize that their political ideals do not actually benefit them on a personal level.

All of the "alt right" bullshit in the media is a farce. These people claim to be fighting "the elites" and mainstream media but think they'll just give societal power to them if they whine enough. It's basically roleplaying: they are political furries.

So, what, you want to be able to say whatever you think and never be criticized for it? How is that not political correctness run amok?

Being politically criticized is one thing, being personally persecuted is entirely another.

This is the modern equivalent of heretics being interrogated, ostracized, harassed, and ultimately outlawed when the secular government is captured by fanatics, all over political or even personal beliefs. Because SJW IS A CULT.

Really, go back to Holla Forums. Wait… What am i doing here?

Violently.

Trump is not the Holla Forums candidate. He's not extreme enough.

we rape them

How is a rich white Capitalist "Liberal" NOT the Right winning? Isn't Liberalism, Capitalism Right-Wing?

I don't get you guys. A Capitalist winning is the Right winning no?

Someone should make an MS paint of "Leftist" with the typical dyed hair, tattooed, weirdo SJW look wearing a normal person mask because that is basically what you guys are half the time.

This woman is expressing the bottled anxiety of at least 10 years of "political correctness" (which last time I checked this board was against), a growing contingency of "black nationalism" (or really colored nationalism because it is not just blacks) becoming a serious in some ways unchallenged reality. Last time I checked Holla Forums was against this. This is 10 years of the new Liberal nationalist discourse or colored capitalism or whatever you want to call it. But of course the SJW in the leftist is always there in hiding isn't it. It's a white woman so fuck her right? Or is it the undertones of nationalism that makes you want to dismiss all of her angst? If politics is just going to turn into nationalism vs nationalism I am going to choose my peoples nationalism.

>hourly fuckable plushie 2500-odd IDs on a dying backwater board are le super-ceaeal threat to democracy and the Left maymay
wow that's a really original clever post

suck my nuts Yogapig just like cuckcha is doing