Neo.Yokio.S01E01.1080p.WEB.x264-STRiFE

Neo.Yokio.S01E01.1080p.WEB.x264-STRiFE

Going in. Will report findings when finished.

Welp, as was indicated in the trailer, they really pushed the whole diverity thing as hard as they could. I'm a bit confused by the opening, but then again, DIVERSITY, so maybe the British narrator and the classical music in a Murrican setting with a nigger and his pet robot butler isn't anything to blanche at? I dunno, but just to make sure you're paying attention they make sure to slip in a little fan service. Smith's acting is as flat as it's always been, and the quirkiness does nothing to save it. All this diversity, dawg. So much diversity, the nigger forgets he's holding tea and a burrito between two shots. Some nonesense about being single, we get a fraction of Cowboy Bebop with the main protag, some more pretentious classical inserts, bizarre dialogue, muh dik, oh no a plot device, Luke Silvergreenberg oy, a whole "witty" diatribe about perfuming a tombstone that makes no fucking sense but somehow resolves the plot device, a bizarre fight which cracks and breaks a plane of glass seperating a submerged house from the sea with no logical consequences, an even more bizarre sports game ending, more classical music as Smith gives an uplifting last monologue.

In short: spare yourselves, it's not worth it.

Nigger, no one is going to waste their time with this.

Why did you even bother?

I hate myself? Is there any other reason?

Read some Venom comics, fam. They're fun for the whole family.

At least they sprung for a decent cast.

I'd prefer to hear Jude Law as Vegeta though.

The voice acting is shit. Get your ears checked.

Yeah it is, but the guys they hired are decent actors usually. Probably a bad director at the recording sessions combined with a shit tier script.

thank you for your sacrifice user

BASED anti patriarchal cuckime amrite?

There are between 0 and 1 good actors on that list.

The tag that indicates the media is shit

not even on cuckchan

Sweet lord, that sounds like good comedy if the bizarre aspect was settled and exploited consistently

>>>/a/

/a/ wouldn't allow a thread on this.