Lefties try to support Lefties memeing

ITS PATHETIC

archive.is/dzxJv

They seriously think they can beat us with stuff like this. That racemixing tranny the article is about probably never been to a chan in her life.

Seriously I though Holla Forums's pigs were bad

They've tried this before, they failed miserably at it.

Does "MUH FREEZE PEACH" ring a bell?

this looks like shit you'd get from a ~2006 era photoshop friday thread from somethingawful.

Has already a thread on this shit, check the catalog

what an insightful thread

Faggot OP posts duplicate thread.
IT'S PATHETIC

Original thread even got trips ffs.

What don't these retards understand? Words are for infographics; the more words you have in an image, the harder it is to make it a proper meme.

hey now, don't be rude to my Model M13 keyboard. It is in fine shape for shitposting. It survived three decades of degeneracy to finally be put to use in the meme wars.

they're filthy goons after all.
Goon delenda est.
Throw goons off roofs

we already have a thread for this

All that meme ever did was make me want to eat frozen peaches.

Oops, didn't notice OP was a fag.

These faggots can't compete with us.

Why are leftists so bad at everything?

Too fucking wordy. What the fuck is this? I think pic 3 could be somewhat appropriated though. "Not much food in the fridge this week; guess I'm just not working hard enough" was close to actually getting laugh, in the same way that wagecuck Pepe memes do. They fucking ruined it shilling for communism though. It's like they've tried to combine an infographic and a meme together. It's awful.

I see milled timbers in the door frame of that hut. Damn you, white man! Can the poor African ever escape your nefarious influence?

I am obligated to repost this every time I encounter this exact phrase.

These are so bad I can't tell if they're genuine or parodies.

wew, seriously, leftists are so fucking inferior

It's like a special olympics version of 4chan

pic related reveals part of the mystery as to why these types of things have no meme power

Post-exodus, I assume.

How in the fuck is that a fucking meme? That looks like a lazy "About Us" page on a hipster coffee house's website.

LMAO it's not the 90s anymore.

It's meant to target facebook normalfags.

These are very low energy for even faceberg memes.

Leftists need a bunch of words to express their ideas because the imagery of what they believe in is inherently weak. That's why all these "memes" have a bunch of loud colors and a RAD EXTREME WHOAH IS THAT WHAT MILLENIALS LIKE?? feel to them. Because it appeals to "everyone" it appeals to no one.

They will never EVER have something as to the point and hilarious as a smug Pepe/Trump/2Dgirl in an SS uniform pushing the gas button.

it's ok, the nigger took the door out of the doorway and made it into a window cover anyways.
we wuz carpenters n sheeiittt

that meme made me physically i'll and cringe. I'm gonna need to take something after that.

Jeb! is higher energy than this shit.

dubs don't lie

Moar leftist memes from a facebook account that linked was from the article.

I had an aneurysm from these memes. at least spoiler them next time please, for the love of god. They can kill a man, its like literal poison.

these are like those fucking ancient /a/ cool dog memes

There’s no way that this shit isn’t a parody done by one of us.

is that popeye the sailor man in the second image? the fuck does he have to do with anything?

They tell us one thing houh. We must now meme Popeye the sailor mn as a u-boat captain and that his eternal enemy is the kike.

well at least they're admitting they're autistic

from coryintheabyss facebook page

They really are fucking retarded, a successful meme needs no word on it to convey its message. Sage because I feel like I got Ebola from those shitty leftard "memes".

keked and saved

Congratulations!

Looks to be like he's gonna beat the Nazis up. 4/10

Leftists are normies, so they can't be good at memes. To be good at memes, you need to be completely alienated from the modern world. That's why Pepe memes came from /r9k/, the most alienated no gf people on cuckchan. But leftists are a product of the world we inhabit. They are completely in tune with that world, and only have fake manufactured anarchist alienation in punk music and hot topic clothes.

did you not see the swastika on his hat?
hes staring at what they are shooting at

they are terrible at memesmithing
the middle image it could be one of our memes: showing a strong white man facing the coming storm stoicly
just add the line 'we march side by side' below it and it spreads our message

That is because they are trying too hard to force memes to spread their message. In contrast our memes spread messages that people want to say but are not allowed to.

everyone in here is acting surprised about how bad these pictures are, lette me explain them, these retarded pictures are pretty usual among the (((left))) from various facebook pages and retards im very familiar with them, lette me tell you people a funny thing, facebook does have somewhat of its own Holla Forums among a big community of people. not sure if all the people in there actually come here in Holla Forums or cuckchans Holla Forums, but for the most part people there are constantly getting banned by (((zuckerberg))) and many fashy pages have a large audience and are getting censored too and it causes a lot of havoc in the commity, these kinds of shitty pictures are pretty common among gay retarded degenerate commies but they always get stumped all the time pretty quick.

You think (((leftypol))) is bad?JUST wait till you see the cuckholds in facebook.

if any of you around here recognize who this is, say hi to me
( ̄ω ̄)

Are definitely the goons, the first time i see this shit page was during the South Park season on toasting SJW.
They made the abomination related, the comments are filled with SP fans trolling merciless and trannies crying for the butthurt.

This.
Words and images are processed in two different parts of the brain. I once read a study on attempts to scan the brain during seeing and it found that when you saw text your visual centre blocks it out, otherwise it would show vague results implying memory's partly involved in seeing.

Memes are righ brain hemisphere territory. Both of their brain halves are dead, anyway.

Honestly Holla Forums, step it up.

Sup based berry

Yeah the tranny getting interviewed is named Jack Borneman and abandoned his black child, ironically creating another black single mother, to be a degenerate on fb.

He went trans in a manic episode and his wife said as much, now retards are paying for his hormones.