Any Conservative in California?

Here's the thing, I love being born, raised and living in California, it's so beautiful and happy.

But damn, I'd be a liar if I didn't point out the fact that the majority of "people" living here are nothing more than a bunch of libtard cunts, Jews, niggas, spics, ethno-masochistic White liberals and more.

As well as having to the communist kikes running Hollywood and making movies nowadays unwatchable, as the last movie I've seen from Hollywood was Zootopia, which was pretty good despite being fully of Marxist trash propaganda.

Also, at least 33% of Californians weren't a waste of carbon-based life forms and instead they voted for Trump.

So the question of today is: Is there any Alt-Righter, Conservative, Classical Liberal or any sane human in California who voted for Trump wants to Make America Great Again? As well as Make California Great Again?

Yes, placer county. Friends have started saying nigger and naming the jew for the first time ever since Trump won.

Me, myself and I.
Yes.

Now what? Do meet up or?

I'm still in High school, that's about that much, but maybe in the summer time their could be a giant Alt-Right Conference that could bring awareness into the more libtard places of the state

I did yeah. I was the only one in my immediate family who did, though one of my cousins who also lives in California and one who lived in Virginia voted for Trump as well.

Everyone in my immediate family and most in my extended family didn't bother to vote though because they thought Trump and Clinton were equally bad.

I think I'm good, bro.

Any other anons?

Coastal Jefferson here. Redwood gate of the Golden State.

Placer county as well. Used to live in Foresthill where "nigger" and "jew" were basically just common insults.

Move north?

other then the fact im a spic, I fit that catagory.

Yeah Foresthill is still like that. People hate on CA a lot here but were only an hour from the bay and still people are waking up and becoming uncucked and radicalized at an amazing rate

We're having a White power meeting in Santa Cruz right now.

Whites only.

If any other anons fit the criteria, drop a throwaway and I'll contact you.

Riverside is pretty based. Lots of white nationalists here.

I'm Riverside too.

I guess a lot of people from Foresthill were on halfchan a few years back.
Long before the exodus, I decided to try to get Holla Forums to deface the wiki article on Foresthill High School. 5 or so people from there came in and tried to guess I was a bunch of other people.

I understand

I'm in central cali, which is a beaner heaven (for beaners, not me) and it is a nightmare. I fucking hate this place, but my mom and kids live here so I can't leave them. I've been involved in many crazy incidents with pimps, niggers, beaners and tweakers. I've pulled guns on fuckers, beat the shit out of people and chased people off my property with a machette. Been to court multiple times, on the side of the cops, for helping catch low-life gang bangers who have mugged innocent people. Seriously, I'm a real life vigilante. All my relatives are hardcore H.A, white power, the woods. I dream of the day that I can walk down the streets with a flame thrower and torch every fucking piece of shit beaner and nigger that crosses my path. When I see some gang banger piece of shit, I see red and it's murder boiling in my brain. That alt-right enough for you faggot?

Tons of super right wing people in conservative areas of California - including pockets of LA - we just mostly keep quiet about it. Reason Trump didn't win bigger here is because the vote wouldn't have mattered so lots of Republicans just stay home.

Remember the best thing about beaners: they aren't niggers.

Orange County here.

At least it's not as bad as LA.

me three

Bay Area here

Praise Thiel

noice

I know a britbong lady whose hazubundo is living in the den of degeneracy that is San Fransisco. He's a devout Trump supporter and, by all accounts I've heard, our guy. If he can make it there, there must be more.

Are you the bastard who graffitied "I LOVE JEWS" jokes @ my campus?

Yes, in NorCal. I stay inside to avoid city niggers.

Not there currently because of school, but I'll make that +4 for (760).
I'm not sure if I'd be surprised to find any of you are from the same town or not.

San Joaquin County here.

Too many spics, not many jobs. Fucked for white people. Working on saving money and moving north at least.

The people Identity Evropa are based about 1 hour or so away from me. Im thinking of joining up so i can at least no go insane from feeling politicly alone.

No

Same dude, All of my friends here may be Latinos and Blacks and Asians, but they are hardcore Trump supporters in secret and I'm the ONLY ONE student in school at wears a MAGA hat and praises Trump & Kek

Ignore the Israel flag, my dad got it for me and he wanted me to put t up

oy vey

Nice flag, faggot.

Kinda hard to ignore

I'm in LA.. Girlfriend and I are the only one of our peers that voted for trumperton

Forget the fucking flag, what the fuck are you thinking with that beard and your facial structure? And your arms are completely void of definition. You need some help:
>>>/fit/

start lifting weights my dude

Gotta be a troll

805 area, live in a small bedroom community, slowly its losing its whiteness in the 20 years of my life, I've noticed

Mother and Father redpilled me from birth on Jews, Women's Rights, and Race, I thank them for this. Of course nobody outside the family knows we aren't kindly on these things.

You need to loose the one-dimensional mindset to politics, Left or Right. Its more about finding others with goals you have and taking over their movements as I have done with BDS, how else can a majority white group of college kids talk about how mean the Jews are? Even have a non-zionist Jews and Negros in the group so it'd be impossible for Antifa or Progressives to get on my case.

I don't say everything I believe, my key point is to convince enough whites in this area that Jews have a hidden agenda to end Whites.

Remember Hitler didn't create the NSDAP but he got a position in it, killed its leaders, and used it to propel the truth, do the same.

I try to go to gym as much as possible, just not enough time with so much work in the way

Oy vey, Riverside Death Squad, when?

Then again, I've only been here a month, coming from Mendocino, and I barely got to make any acquaintances yet.

Same.

If you got skype or kik my throw is

[email protected]/* */

You now what to do.

Out of curiosity, how many of you Cali guys smoke legally purchased of course WEED LMAO?

I know many of these strange looking mixed kids in college who are Trump supporters. I feel bad for them as they all seem depressed and devoid of original thought but one day we'll help them find happiness through work.

I am currently living in the SFV and voted for Trump. I started out as a libertarian back in the good 4/pol/ days but migrated towards Paleoconservatism. Being surrounded by pinkos at school helped out with that. I try to get away from the reds by hiking or shooting. I go shooting at ASR or public lands every once and a while.

I've thought about moving out of state, but have decided that I must stay to fight back and reclaim our once great state. California has some of the most beautiful beaches and forests in the country. It is home to some of the greatest feats in space and aviation history. A lot of people have the impression that California is a lost cause. Sometimes I feel like Spengler's Roman soldier on duty at Pompeii. But, I know no other home and it's my duty to defend what my ancestors built.

You guys know that the 15 freeway is used by Cartels to smuggle drugs and illegals into the country, right? I'm surprised there's this many of us in such a valuable area.

Yeh.
Used to be a huge psychfag as well.

Weed is genuinely fucking disgusting.

Protip: Push-ups (no gym necessary).

Are you the Jewess who runs the College newspaper?
Fucking kike.

Only degenerates require stimulants/addictions you'll only be happy if you are able to do something without the crutch of an addiction.

Wassup fellow bad goys? We should network!

Hit me up my brehs:
[email protected]/* */

805 here. Anything above the Cuesta grade is significantly less pozzed than the mess SLO is becoming.

I'm from the valley bro it's gonna be ok

This, I don't want to have to loose because a bunch of fuckups couldn't take a small portion of the time in their busy day to save the white race.

Yall better be stocked too.

Nope. Had friends who messed with it, but I don't mess with anything that fucks with your head that much. The most I'm willing to consider is celebratory alcohol.

Riverside as a general rule is a mess. It's honestly not that surprising that there would be so many of us, considering where it is we're living. There's also the fact that Riverside is, to put it simply, absolute enormous. Over such a wide geographical area there's bound to be at least a few places to grow.

Just bodyweight exercises will be enough for now. Anything is better than nothing, though.

I wish there were some protests here or something that we could all go and troll. Los Angeles anons must have the most opportunities to fuck with people.

Alameda county here, got a couple coworkers naming the jew and whispering to me "gas the kikes" well at least until our most recent turnover…

One even said to a customer "blahblah they kinda jew you on this blahblah" and had a little incident when I was away, lol

I'm pretty blackpilled tbqh, working in a formerly h'wite town that's now full of illegal spics and indians, and I HATE indians so much, I hate dealing with them, I want to end them all.

rahowa when?

you're right, can't keep the White race down if Imma slougin' down.

Is your name Reed?

I just want one of those Antifa fucks to come down so I can baton their asses, steal one of their flags an burn it on live camera for everyone to see

To bad nothing happens in Alemeda County

I just want one of those Antifa fucks to come down so I can baton their asses, steal one of their flags an burn it on live camera
for everyone to see

To bad nothing happens in Alemeda County

No

I thought Oakland was in the Alameda area.

I'm in the San Fernando valley surrounded by the enemy. I have a year and a half left of college and I'm out of this state.

626 here, other spics have snatched up all of the jobs that are available to me. As a result, I am unemployed.

My cousin who is older than my mom moved in with us when i graduated high school last year. Does not speak English fluently, yet got a job faster than I could. This has only reinforced the arguments that have been discussed here, which I once rejected.

I voted for Trump because I wanted to win. I don't want any more illegals to come steal our jobs, because I've seen firsthand how it actually hinders me from being successful.

Tulare County here. I'm pretty glad my county is consistently red despite the massive amount of spics, but I'd still like to get out of CA.

If California is to ever succeed again as a State we need to meme the country seceding so the farmers and northerners can fight to stay. We need Jefferson State.

It's a crying shame really. The best we've ever gotten is that protest at UCR something like a year or two ago where that guy and his wife just drove through the protestors in his car.

Don't be so excited about LA though. Yeah, there's protests and shit all the time (I swear, the literal first thing that happened the day before my first day of college was getting stuck in traffic because of a transgender pride march), but the amount of hassle caused by driving around this mess of shit drivers and fucked-up streets saps away the fun out of it. The literal only saving grace that LA has is the places it's not - San Fran, Detroit, etc.

The only thing that would bring me back to this city is a major event with friends for maybe a day or two. The open expanses of Riverside are one of those things that not enough people really appreciate.

Non-natives don't get a say. You chose this hell. We were born into it. Molded by it.

I was born in this shitty state, faggot.

909 (spic part, sadly) reporting in.
I moved here only 2 years ago and I'm already ready to shoot myself. I started saving up to move east to somewhere white recently so my future kids aren't subjected to this marxist torture chamber. It would also be nice to be able live near the places my colonial ancestors built instead of all the spanish style homes and the spanish language in general.

I thought Orange County was supposed to be a red county.

They cucked out hard for Cruz this election. The land of Reagan my ass.

Well then.

Not any more. Leftism is a plague.

Honestly the Spanish architecture doesn't really bother me a huge amount. It's not nearly as bad as city architecture. The language is a disgusting mess, though. What's worse is that they don't even speak it correctly.

central valley CA reporting in. i'm down to go to a shooting range or snowboard. going feb 10 with another based homey. im a 30+ oldfag tho.

Right here. I'm about as south as it gets. Goddamn greasy brown fucks everywhere. Went up to Redding and small towns in the Trinity Mountains and was relieved to see whites still had areas of their own.

[email protected]/* */
i go all over cali, anywhere except south of the grapevine. fuck all that shit down there

checked, you must be from stockton

checked ya they are in oakdale i wouldn't trust them tho, u haven't seen the screencaps they ask about your tattoos to identify you.

It honestly wouldn't bother me as much if it wasn't for having almost every part of mexican society shoved in your face.
I worked at a liquor store for my last job and couldn't speak with over half of the customers.

White-OC by the coast and in Brea etc is still hard-core conservative, but there are too many beaners in Santa Ana, Asians in Garden Grove, and Iranians in Irvine who all vote democrat and tipped the scales.

LA - SGV

Hatchet at the ready.

Thread bump-locked.

760 reporting in

Funny how true this is. True Norcal residents are almost indistinguishable from people from the dirty south of the country.

South Califag here. The majority of people I know of here are liberals, though there are a fair amount of conservatives/classic libs that you'll occasionally come across.