MEDIA ADMITTING ILLEGALS VOTED

THEY ARE BEGINNING THE DAMAGE CONTROL NOW

archive.is/3yYdI

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalideas.blogspot
dailymail.co
thegatewaypundit
capitalresearch.org/article/hillary-clintons-big-donors-want-to-know-what-really-happened/
archive.is/ABF4p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

800,000? That's what Drumpf is concerned about? Who cares that two million non-citizens voted? Even if all six million of them didn't vote, Clinton still would have won.

BITCH IS GOING TO JAIL

Nice try, kikes. The investigation will reveal at least a million, most likely 3 million.

There's no evidence, said the politicians who orchestrated the whole thing.

Good reporting, CNN.

If dubs it was literally muh six million

then
then

now

These shifty kikes still can't decide on what narrative to spin.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Link to the study in question.

Now just to figure out where they voted and how many electoral votes flip because of it.

Shit pisses me off, I stopped calling them illegal aliens and and started calling them criminal aliens.

I stick with illegal since it is highly triggering still.

I can't wait to say

Checked. Truth got Dubs.

I just checked a few sites with popular numbers and compared them.

The margin between clinton and trump, as of the 2nd of this month, was around 2.86 million votes. If this article is correct (and I think they're lowballing it) that's a margin of only 2 million "legit" votes for clinton.

Keep in mind that the (((source))) for this shit as per this article is some fucking professor or something (((extrapolating numbers))), as in he's taking wild fucking guesses using information he thinks are good estimates.

I'll pray for you, must suck living in NYC, California, Seattle.

Just call them "invaders."

I mailed super-professional letter to a mayor of one of these sanctuary cities threatening Trump today, referred to them as criminal aliens and animals and said the mayor was a traitor to the state for giving his city up to invaders.

just call them "subject for deportation"

or "deportables"

What was the gap between Trump and Clinton in the popular vote again?

i wonder how they'll spin it when the actual numbers come out and show that it was either enough to put her over for the popular vote or that she won some states due to the fraud. something like "who cares, it's over now" comes to mind

I just want to call them gone to be honest.

That's not the point. The libshit retards use "dreamers" in their constant battle for newspeak. You have to fight fire with fire, when they say "dreamers" you have to say "criminals", "felons", or as I've been trying to meme for months and finally see someone else saying "deportables."

HOLY SHIT

I'd be surprised if it was anything less than 8 digits if you count dead people.

Roughly the illegal population contained in Los Angeles California. Thats just getting him to a "tie" the several million spread nationwide are just gravydon't forget the dead niggers that votedor votes that were counted multiple timesor the busing between precinctsyou know probably on the scale of 5 to 7 million illegal votes so about 3 million.

explain

Are you even trying?

You're right, I'm not. Exterminated works better, cleansing our nation of parasites.

you know, i haven't watched jewtube fo realsies in ages, but now that i actually take a look at Wolf Bitcher's logo, who the fuck made that? What kind of graphics artist thinks that looks good? What the fuck are they trying to invoke or portray with that sloppy collage of font types?

I mean I understand creativity isn't the kikes strong suit, but did a board of directors look at that and go "yeah this absolutely doesn't look like cancer at all, nice and "high tech", let's go with this, it's tacticool font for adults such as ourselves."

saw this one coming

(Heil'd)
I'm quite okay with this tbh.

We're bringing back Manifest Destiny.

I think it's just some guy with a pirated copy of photoship or whatever who gets paid by the hour.

and truth dubs check got trips.

The checking chain continues. Nice Trips.

ALL ALIENS ARE CRIMINAL BY DEFINITION.

Call them illegal invaders.

A few days after the election on cuckchan I saw an article that said 3 million at least, never saw it aftewards, didnt save it.

SHUT IT DOWN

TRUMP VOTERS ARE THE DEPLORABLES
&
CLINTON VOTERS ARE THE DEPORTABLES

Very nice.

Impressive.

Well, Bev Harris has been saying 3 million and stole 5 states. That's been around. But this is the first time a MSM outlet is acknowledging it. The information is not as important as the reasoning behind why they would acknowledge it.

THEY KNOW

This is early damage control so they can say "look we wrote about election fraud before this investigation even began".

Larger

How about: YES

Checked. And

THIS

someone spread this far and wide.

I'm just excited to see the eventual assraping that comes out of this against just about everyone and everything that tried to stand against The Golden Don.

Trump won 60% of the white vote. It'd be even higher if Jews, Arabs and North Africans weren't counted as white.

10% of all posts are dubs.

and a new meme is born

was unknown to me
displeasure

also this

I love how they have changed their position 4 times in the span of 2 days.

What all were the positions? I've been taking a mental breather from winning too hard and haven't paid attention to voter fraud aside from hearing "no fraud happened" to now "okay well not that much"

>>>/suicide/
also get back to Holla Forums

DEPORT THE DEPORTABLES

SUPPORT THE DEPLORABLES

You have to go back.

You can't be this fucking stupid.

DEPORTABLE IS CRIMINAL

the "drumpf"poster is baiter who dwells on Holla Forums. He is already posting here

20 mil? it's 30-45 mil

And she still lost.

He's tricked the lugenpresse into building their own oven. Nobody with any level of sanity or sense can watch this and think anything but
It's gonna be a comfy 2017 boys

Add one more zero, all the death voters and "lost mailed ballots" and you'll be closer to the the actual number.

The truth is that only maybe 20,000,000 or so actually voted for Hillary. The DNC probably bussed people across the border, amongst other things, in order to get anywhere close to 60 million.

You're a scholar and a gentleman.

The best part is (((their))) math doesn't even add up

20,000,000 / 6.4% = 1,280,000

Hillary's BASKET OF DEPORTABLES

OY VEY BUT THERE'S NOT EVIDENCE YOU STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! IT'S 2017!!!!!!111!!111!11!!!1!!

Shit I'm drunk I meant 20,000,000 * 6.4% = 1,280,000

This is pretty damn well said

The poster you were originally replying to was very clearly being facetious, get yourself tested for autism.

Can clapistanis explain how non-citizens are allowed to vote in your shithole?

underrated post
I'm ready for Civil War 2: Deplorables vs Deportables

you need to caliber your sarcasm detector, thr 6 million was a dead giveaway

We don't have voter ID laws because "they be racist"

Why not a Casket of Deportables?

From the report:

Doesn't that undermine much of voting.

I mean, I know you guys literally vote by clapping, but come on.

I remember the number 11-12 million going around a few years ago, not sure if it was from Coulter's book or wherever, but I remember that was pretty much the accepted standard here for a while and is, obviously, the most realistic estimate from all the evidence we have.

They’re not.

Image.

Reminder that anchor babies are not legally US citizens and never ever ever have been.

There are over 70 million illegals, because if they never took a citizenship test, they aren’t citizens.

No idea why I linked to you for what I posted.

=Further from the report:==

The actual fucking "lead" Clinton had in the popular vote

Sounds like someone is preparing to throw the Clintons under the bus now that their brand is poisoned.

And remember that these are jewish lowball numbers

Another thing is that even most coons can get ID these days, but most people will believe whatever the media tells them, which is "IDs be racist"

yeah i havent heard much about the MSM's position on this, how did their story keep changing?

is that a fucking snek there to the right?

Is racism seriously the issue?

Your (checked) dubs speak the actual truth, there must be more voting, turned the state I'm in to blue from red I would wager, (Virginia).

Correct, Virginia, Colorado, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Florida are some of the biggest victims of fraudulent voting.

good point

It isn't a snake, it's the flag you take out before you putt. The flag marks the hole for when you first hit your ball to the green.

As if any illegal would have voted for Trump. I doubt the fucking spics pieces of shit, who were basically serfs who lived in towns without electricity or running water, even know what the fuck they were doing. They just got bussed in my some cunt and told what to do to get money.

but I thought you got one just by being born in the USA

Not really. It's just a talking point democrats use to help give their party more votes.

THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK

I couldn't believe any of them would vote for Trump either, total horseshit.

sure

therefore if somebody shows up to vote you're supposed to just take their word for it or you rayciss. the very notion that their could be widespread voter fraud is considered a fringe conspiracy theory.

Tony's pissed tonight

shit, wrong thread

I wish I could photoshop.

Just put a bunch of beaners in a basket.

Wetback Setback

Uh huh

you seriously don't need a ID for any of the things on either of those lists if you're a spic.

Maybe some street shitters who's visas expired or something, but there isn't 400,000 illegals voting Republican. Ain't no way.

Try saying it at colleges, people flip out. Seattle does kind of suck but luckily most of the lefties are either too wimpy to challenge or go completely berserk which is funny because if they just calmly spoke platitudes more people would default to their side.

Cali Fag.

I believe I have witnessed two incidents of voter fraud. Here's my story.

When I arrived at my polling place I noticed a huge line. I also noticed that people were being brought in by school bus. But these weren't kids. They were full grown adults and almost all of them were hispanic.

Things got more strange once I got inside the building. There were two lines and two tables to vote. They've never done this before. They claimed they "combined polling places." However, the second table was being used only by the people who arrived on the bus, and they were all non english speaking hispanics. They didn't show ID and they were being quickly hurried through the line.

Finally when it was my time to vote the woman who was checking people in started giving me a hard time. (She was hispanic and I'm obvious white.) She claimed I wasn't on the list. I showed her my ID, I told her I had received a letter confirming I was registered. She wasn't having it. Finally I demanded to see the list she was holding and I found my own name right away. That's when she was like "oh" and she angrily pointed me towards the second voting table. She was clearly trying to keep me from voting. In the entire line I was probably only one of 5 white people.

Now here's where things get even more weird. My friend tweeted a picture of his ballot online. That's the picture you see here. He only lives a few streets over from me and he voted at a different polling place less than a mile away.

HOWEVER… On his ballot Clinton / Kaine were listed as number 13. On my ballot Clinton / Kaine were number 17 and Trump / Pence was 15. On his ballot Trump / Clinton were Number 17. It seemed very, very odd. It almost seemed like they were giving Trump votes to Clinton.

And that's my story. I hope you Anons can do something with it. Thanks for listening.

Kek'ed.
or how about
Los Deportables?

If they're willing to cop to 800,000 illegal votes than the real number is likely much higher. But even this admission is enough to justify voter ID laws and a crackdown on sanctuary cities. Even 100,000 illegal votes would have been a huge scandal warranting drastic change but 800,000 blows that out of the water. And the best part is the leftists can't do a fucking thing to stop it because they pissed all over themselves about MUH RUSSIANS and MUH ELECTORAL LEGITIMACY. You will never see another Democrat president in your lifetime and that feels good, man.

they wouldn't keep screaming about it being impossible if they weren't doing it.

BRIEF REMINDER CONSIDERING DISCORD

No shit. If you aren't paying for something one the internet, you're the product, not the customer.

I meant to post this to all the discord fags in the HWNDU thread but I accidentally posted here.

Trying to move an imageboard audience to a named chat room is retarded, regardless of privacy.

touche. yet cuckchanners seem eager to move to places that use nicknames and avatars like telegram or discord.

:^)

there was some other user on here who said that he went with his mother to a polling place or something. when his mom tried to vote, she was asked for ID. she handed the lady a license, i think user said it was a driver's license, and the lady walked to the back out of sight. she came back a few minutes later and said "i'm sorry ma'am but it seems like you're not registered to vote at this polling station." and they refused to let her vote, even though she knew she was.

IIRC, user said his mom stepped outside and called some agency or whatever and said she was registered to vote. I think I remember him telling the story that someone somewhere had told his mom that she had already voted, it might have been the lady she handed the license to. I don't remember clearly, but whichever way it was, the point is that the lady who took away the license most likely made a photocopy of it to take the info, and then tried to somehow keep user's mom from voting so said information could be used to vote in her place.

Im gonna feel so smug when they discover the massive fraud

Nope.

Hell yeah.

oy vey!

It's, 2m DEAD PEOPLE and at least 3m illegals.

Narrative Smashed By Stats - "Most Americans" Did Not Vote For Hillary Clinton
statisticalideas.blogspot dot com/2016/12/america-political-not.html

FINAL TALLY: Trump won by 3 MILLION votes outside California, New York…
dailymail.co dot uk/news/article-4055182/Final-tally-shows-Trump-lost-popular-vote-2-8-million-BEAT-Clinton-3-million-votes-outside-California-New-York.html

thegatewaypundit dot com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

Like pottery.

hopefully a comfy 2017 before a violent 2018

autismos like you killed this board

Remember, the 800,000 guess is only non-citizens. It doesn't include multiple-voters, multi-state voters (easy in New England), or dead voters. And it's just one estimate. It could be low or high.

How fucking many illegals do you Americans have? I thought they had to stay hidden from society and just worked in hidden factories and on hidden farms? How can such a high number not constantly be confronted by the police?

Do you think the police in California is gonna assume your legality and do something?

if the democrats had any sense they'd throw hillary under the bus, blame her for everything and prepare a new manchurian candidate for president, i mean, they'll have 8 years to prepare their new candidate

That's because cuckchanners are the new generation, brought up with Facebook and everything tied to their real-life name.. They don't understand the failures of namefagging or the advantages of anonymity.

It's similar to the dissonance someone who's been brought up in a 'diverse' area feels when they go into the countryside. They've just never known any other way, so it's scary for them to sleep without the constant wailing of overworked police sirens, or to walk down the street and be expected to say hello to strangers. Sad, really.

A shitty combination of leftist governors, sanctuary cities and business lobbies. All of which combined result in immigration laws being ignored when it comes to deportables.

We need to come up with out own "true speak" to counter their "double speak".

Undocumented = Invader

Gun Control = Citizen Disarmament

Voting rights = vote stacking

divided or divisive = common sense

protest = public crying fit

right wing extremest = anti communist

Take their words and flip them.

So the illegals are basically just living right out in the open? They should be easy to deport then.

Be careful of anti- labels when trying to spin. The public often takes them negatively regardless of what they're attached to. This is why both sides of the abortion debate try to brand themselves as pro-life/pro-choice and their opponents as anti-life/anti-choice.

Right we call ourselfs, "pro life" call theirs "pro death"

Not really the MSM admitting it then. Washington Times tends to be pretty conservative. Also they're owned by some Korean cult. No joke.

No one knows for sure.
The MSM and government census puts it a 11-15 million but that only takes into account the illegals that filled in the census forms. Going by more accurate measures its any where from 30-45 million. If you add in the illegal interpenetration of the 14th amendment which adds the anchor babies youre talking 60-70 million.

sanctuary cities, catch and release deportation, liberal judges not prosecuting and businesses actively hiring them. Obama suppressed lot of the deportation laws.

Its an invasion.

Giving your opponent pro labels has the same problem. Normies tend to just shorthand to pro=good, anti=bad. Pro vs pro will just confuse them and make them do that shit where they act like everybody else is stupid and they're morally superior for disagreeing with everybody.

When you spin, you are pro-, you're for something, trying to make a change, positive. While your opponent is anti-, they're reactionaries, negative, obstructionists.

Reread what he said

Reminder that Clinton's donors still want to know what happened to their money.
capitalresearch.org/article/hillary-clintons-big-donors-want-to-know-what-really-happened/
archive.is/ABF4p

Don't bother putting that much thought into it, because the 800,000 guess is just that, a guess. Some random jackass professors guess that he pulled out of his ass.

How about
"You can put 800000 of clinton's supporters in what I call the basket of Illegals"

What do we call what they refer to as "A conversation about…"? I was thinking lecture, but lecture implies that they're coming from a place with authority granted through experience, authority, or knowledge and usually when leftists want to have "a conversation about" anything, they don't know shit about it.

We can meme the number "6,000,000" of non-citizens in this case. We know how important this number is in the Kabbalah.

Jews would flip out. This needs to be done.

TRIPS CONFIRM KEK WILLS THE MEME OF 6,000,000 ILLEGAL VOTES, WHICH WILL CAUSE UNTOLD ASSPAIN TO YIDS

Preaching, a sermon, haranguing, scolding, nagging, propagandizing?

This has always blown my mind. I hope Trump changes that since it's clearly meant to get Mexicans to vote for Democrats every four years. If the law is still like that, I'll come down from Trudeau's Cuck Shed: The Country to vote to re-elect Trump.

Stupid question, but how do you guys prevent people from multiple voting?

i thought he's making a joke.

Praise kek.

Jokes confirmed.

SIX MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES: MEME IT!

shit i don't know, voter ID laws in all states? maybe not just letting people register and vote with absolutely zero identification and verification? maybe removing the deceased from the voter registration?

every american has a social security ID, and almost everything we do requires ID and licensing now but to vote? no you can just lie and get away with it because how else are we going to bus folks around district to district to commit calculated mass voter fraud

Kek.

lulz

3 million? What 1 million? We didn't let 0.8 million illegals vote!

TRIPS CONFIRM 6,000,000 ILLEGAL VOTES
PRAISE KEK

Fuck how many illegals voted, how many people rose from their graves to vote Democraft this time around? That's what I wanna know.

How long until the left starts bleating "Being a 'citizen' is racist!"

I suspect that we'll find a historic and unprecedented number of core Democrat voting demographics such as cartoon characters, dead people and Mexican citizens all turned out for the opportunity to vote for an incompetent and corrupt female politician.

Get on with the times

HILLARY FOR PRISON
SOON™

oy vey 6 gorrilion

I don't know what to say.. the media has been torn a new asshole today.

Which means they will either submit to the will of the internet, or go full damage control.

That's only what they've discovered so far..
This is absolute bollocks, she fucked over the country big time.

My mate's made holocaust jokes the other day.
Mid last year they were yelling at me for being racist. We are breaking the conditioning BIG TIME.

Just call them barbarians already.

the barbarians won the last time…..I would call them dickless faggots

Cringe

That gives barbarians a bad name. Just call them spics.

Now that's what i call pod racing.jpg

Checked.
Seems that Kek too prefers this version.

When they finally organized themselves.
Then they stopped being barbarians.

Has anyone heard about the dual electorate sign up of Trump's associates in the white house?

The media is posting about this, but not on the 800,000 immigrants illegal voters.

No, they should be called savages. Barbarians, in the traditional sense, were merely people the Romans couldn't understand. They were outside Roman influence. Savages on the other hand were completely subhuman. The were the beasts in human form, the curiosities at the fringes of the known world.

I will force myself to use this word from now untill it becomes natural to use.

Why don't we call them "putrid abominations"?

What's wrong with the classic "subhuman"? Short, sweet, and to the point.

This is the perfect day to get it trending. It's national holocaust remembrance day.

#6million

As a Califag, I did a mail in ballot. I wonder if they burned it or some shit.

5D chess strikes again

MAYBE THEY MADE 'HONEST MISTAKES'

I COULD DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT SPICS HAD THAT HIGH OF A FAILURE RATE IN BEING ABLE TO FILL OUT THE BALLOT FOR HILLARY

I like poking things with a stick :^)

CHECKED

:^)

WELL THEN HOW ABOUT WE CALL THEM THE UNWANTED INVADERS? DAMNED DIRTY DISGUSTING DEPORTABLES? OR WE COULD ALWAYS GO WITH THE CLASSIC SHITSKINS

TOPKEK, never forget the 88 kekillion

The math in that is wrong. 6.4% of the estimated 20million illegals voting is 1,280,000 illegal votes. Are they trying to state that he got 500k of those illegal votes?

You're absolutely correct, this is definite damage control.
They are admitting to a number that was found using polling, while the 3 to 5 million number was found using analysis of voter registrations (FAR more accurate method of determining non-citizen voters).

So they admit to a much smaller number of fraudulent votes in order to obfuscate the story, which is that many millions of Clinton voters were illegals, and Clinton did NOT get the popular vote.

I have no doubt that Trump will authorize an investigation into this, and he will use the analysis of voter registrations to do it.
The truth will come out, and steps will be taken to insure it cannot happen again…thus, another Trump presidency in 2020.

Washington Examiner is pretty pro-Trump, it's Washington Post that's fucking cancer.

WEW LAD, never forget the 6 million illegal voters

Also stand by for muh popular vote narrative to be shattered.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

that's the point dingus

These fuckers. Trump office better keeps investigating and release the actual number to BTFO their damage control.

kek

Any non-white immigrant that came after 1965 should not be citizens, and the same goes for their children.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

> 2014

>MSM: "Ha! Trump says that millions voted illegally, but he doesn't have a shred of evidence to back it up! Is he going to investigate voter fraud? Of course not!"
>WhiteHouse: "The President is ordering a massive investigation into illegal voting…"
>MSM: "No, Trump, no!"

(checked)
Can't argue with those digits (or the digits those digits are suggesting!)
Fire up those twitter accounts boys, it's the perfect time to spread awareness of the six million deportables who voted illegally.

Best part: imagine people with brackets around their names tweeting "It's a lie! If it even happened at all, there were nowhere near six million!"

someone tweet this shit to the emperor

Two words:
LIMITED HANGOUT

There's a similar comic to this, jewface in bed is last frame. anyone have it?

L O S
O
S

If dubs then double that.

I had something similar happen. I voted earlier in the day since I work nights and the place was mostly deserted. Come back with my wife later and they had the 2 lines thing going as well. They sent her to the shorter line and the Mexicans actually started bitching. Was about ready to knock one of them out, actually. Trump won my county, but this was suspicious as hell.

In CA, unless one of the races is very close, they don't bother to count the absentee ballots. A close race can be a local office or even a proposition as well as a Presidential candidate. This year all of the races were decisive so your vote (and mine) went in the trash.

This also means that an illegal who voted in person got their vote counted, while ours did not. Consider taking your absentee ballot to a polling place next election and turning it in so you can vote in person.

Other Commiefornian here. I live in a nice suburban area. When I vote, the volunteers look for my name in the registrar and make me sign an initial to confirm that I voted. They split into A-M, N-Z sections and you walk right up to them.

This last election, they had a person in front that asked for a street name first. They didn't even ask your name, just the street you live on. I wondered what the point of that was. Once I arrived at my name section, the kid working there just handed me a ballot. No signing initials or anything. I stood there confused for a second - I wondered if I accidentally took someone else's ballot. Nobody came to claim it so I guess it was mine.

I'm from upstate NY and I was sketched out by voting procedures. Usually we have two districts/whatever combined in my polling place. Usually two machines as well. They always said before that I could put my ballot in whichever machine I pleased, this time there was a man in a suit who directed me to place my ballot in a particular machine. I would assume it was separated based on district but the woman who filed her ballot before me went to the same table to get the ballot (same district).

There was little to no privacy when filling out the ballot and I wasn't really paying attention if anyone was watching, not actually thinking they would try anything (missed the man with the suit). I'm fairly skeptical whether my vote was counted. As an American I want this looked into as I don't feel that Democracy is doing well in our country.

Double it

Not "SUPPORT THE DEPLORABLES,
EXPORT THE DEPORTABLES"?

Keep in mind this is washington times, a non-pozzed publication. It's not quite the same as regular MSM acknowledging that several studies corroborate claims of roughly a million illegal voters at a minimum.

what does it feel like to invent a new meme user?

obama

up until now we haven't

There's actually already some floating around

What a great shame, a shared culture and race, yet they still fight for domination of the folk's soul. Itreminds me of the Julius Caesar quote, there is nothing more odious than he stench of dead romans burning?

Jewry.jpg

Gun Control = Gun Grabbing
Gun Control Advocate = Gun Grabber

This is already use and it severely triggers the left.

Is there any way to check the record to see if your vote was recorded accurately?

Muslim ban= Jihad ban

Here's a couple of revised versions with more detailed Shlomo faces:

There was a saying about slaves willingly putting on shackles of they looked nice or something, I forgot what it was. Welfare, EBT cards, and those obama phones are nothing but shackles by a different name.

Poe's law.

Literally duck season vs rabbit season stunt…

Hey you… I like you.

An outright fucking lie. A JMU student got caught red handed registering dead people to vote in Harrisonburg. These PolitiFact goons need to be gassed.

How's anyone too poor have at least a state ID? A driver's at my state is $70, if they can afford to get a monthly pass for public transportation they could afford an ID