WINNING

90 Somalis, 2 Kenyans Deported from US ALREADY

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING GLORIOUS!

I'm sure our friends in the Minnesota Twin Cities will be happy to hear of this small step in the right direction considering they turned into little Mogadishu. 92 down, 43,999,918 to go roughly

inb4 "Gateway Pundit" remember they got press credentials at the WH.

Source:
archive.fo/e2fll
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/begins-90-somalis-2-kenyans-deported-us-trump-takes-office/

Is it possible to die from smugness?

Need to cruise through Minneapolis strafing everything that moves tbh, fam.

Suddenly, the future looks a bit brighter… Thank you, Donald Trump.

I have a feeling the next 8 years will answer that.

Make the Midwest Great Again!

I could think of a few ways.

HE SAID THEY HAD TO GO BACK
THEY ARE GOING BACK

HE STARTED WITH THE WORSE TIER OF INVADERS!!!
Glorious

Is that 44m nonwhites or 44m illegals?
If we froze their numbers and did just 92 a day, it would take 1300 years to deport them. We need to do it by the hundreds or thousands per day

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, 92 AFRICANS AT A TIME

92 Africans in Burgerland were probably born by the time they landed in their countries.

Not enough winning for me. At least those numbers should be climbing very soon.
Is it possible to be addicted to winning?

FUCKING PLEASE

92 Africans also got shot in that time
92 + 92 - 92 = 92.

Bitches got raped the whole way there.

OP can't inb4 you stupid cunt.

That was just made up so you could counter OP inb4s

keked checked and heiled

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN

He reminds me of that guy the "WE WUZ KANGZ" nogs say made white people.

BYE BYE BLACK SHIT
HAVE YOU ANY GIBS?!

I'm so fucking jealous of you guys. We got a shit-ton of somalis dumped in my area of town and they're all fucking animals.

rip user

I know right
Arrest Silverstein, seize all assets, begin investigation into 9/11 and rooting out the mossad from the cia. Audit fed.
No got a few measly shitskins out, winning guise, winning.

Round them up en mass. Sending them off 100 at a time is expensive. Jet fuel ain't cheap.

they should deport this kenyan next

ooga booga mufugga

KEK you're right!

That is one generic ass fucking Somalian. He's probably 16-18yo. There growing up by the dozens over in Little Mogadishu er I mean South Minneapolis at the Ceader/Riverside neighborhood!

t. Minnesotan

head north fellow leaf, and don't forget to register for the Conservative party vote before Mar 27

Is it worth living in MN for a fucking white male software engineer? Place looks beautiful tbh

Thank you God.
Thank you Trump.
Thank you Kek.

Nope just priorities of what is really wrong and why. He can act fast. So act fast. I'm glad it's him and not Hillary.

Peanuts. Let me know when half of chicago gets deported, then we'll talk. Good start though.

That's it? Fuck Trump. It should be at least 10,000 a day. Even then we're talking ten years. 100,000 a day.

get to work

Good, but they've still got a lot of work to do. Somalians are the bottom of the bottom of the barrel. They're just so… extraneous, and offer nothing to the world but pirates and terrorists.

As property they were illegally smuggled into the U.S. and have to be returned.

He hasn't got his deportation force ready yet, I know we're already use to him acting fast considering he's gotten like 30% of his campaign promises done in the first few days, but deporting the illegals will take some preparation.

Probably anywhere once the laws look good enough I'm gonna try a startup.

Soon white software engineers will have their revenge. Maybe I can finally get a job doing real fun shit instead of teaching Pajeet and Gook English, fucking diversity hires don't even know Triangular Numbers.

EVEN NIGGERS CONSIDER EACH OTHER TO BE ANIMALS.

Wasn't he in a movie?

I am so fucking jelous of you burgers, holy shit.
Still, I bask in the light for your success.

Dance Thread