*blocks your puberty*

*blocks your puberty*

*teleports behind Western society*
Nothing personell, goy.

Jazz the former WWE Women's Champion? I don't see much resemblance

So refreshing to see a funny post here.

::bitch please face::

So according to the mouthbreathing Cultmarxists who produced this quiz, it's better to take everything a 13 year old says at face value and put him on blockers/inhibitors right away than it is to talk with them for a while and give them time to consider whether or not they've made the right choice? Fuck this world.

Corpmarx.

The trendy cultmarxists of today are only in it for an alternative way to make money.

An 8 year old demands you cut his dick off or he'll report you to the government-sponsored left wing tranny squad. What do you do?

good thread

I let him report me, I'd like new asses to drill.

Parents can raise their children to believe in any religion so I don't see why mothers shouldn't have the right to raise their sons emasculated.

Can't believe that fed snitch hasn't been shanked yet.

Yeah but you're just saying shit to get (you)s so here.

FUCK YOU BIGOT GLOOMPFERS JAZZ JENNINGS IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE HAS ENOUGH RECTUM TO MAKE TWO NEW VAGINAS IF SHE WANTED

i would dig a hole, drop him there, then cover it with concrete

"A" IS THE RIGHT GODDAMN ANSWER

Cut off his head.

2+2=5 goy :^)

Don't make fun of us ;_;

rate feet pls

No, Satan.

feet: 7
penis: 2

Fitting trips.

Pablo?

Cut his voice box out. He can't complain to trannies if he has no voice box.

This shit is next level comedy

Yes, and it was germanys fault that weimar was so degenerate.

i've seen better

that's a big vagina for a little girl

I wish my mom had put me on hormone blockers to prostitute my jewish butthole to niggers when I was a kid. Then I'd be a hot shemale instead of a worthless white sissy.

really triggers your autism

beautiful.. what is this from just out of curiosity?

He's a dreamer

its up on jewtube. it's a little russian girl warming up for stretching. i didnt change the filename.

👌