ITT terrible films that are highly praised

Wow fast talking guy says things fast.

Dialogue was cringe. The entire thing was incredibly over-dramatized. Take out the "slick" editing and you have an autist who makes a website and gets rich. The end. Aaron Sorkin has always been a pretentious hack writer, but the snappy comebacks in this were just too much to endure. The empty philosophical pondering are absolutely unacceptable.
Awful

Argo

literally all dogshit

Hollywood loves movies that fellate Hollywood. Argo literally claims that Hollywood solved the Iran hostage crisis.

Yep, also La La Land fucking sucks dick as a musical and a movie

The fact that that twisted little information selling kike got a movie in the first place is depressing.

oh, that's nothing
in a couple of years that twisted little information selling kike will have a president mandate too

Kid is poor, black and gay. The camera follows him doing nothing for a little bit. He becomes a teenager. Jerks off his boyfriend. Fights him. He becomes an adult. He meets him again and has a conversation. The end.

Pretty much most movies that are nominated for best film in top awards like The Oscars.

Emotionally Dependent nuMale: The Movie

just say goyim man, it's already plural
sage for pedantry

Try harder, I know you can do better than that.

t. gullible goyims

Well to be fair it has Emma in it, so it probably deserves it

Don't spoonfeed the stupid goys.

confirmed for not knowing anything about film

The Social Network was CIA funded. They needed a narrative for Facebook.

I think this was a punished for the oscarssoblack.

You niggers complain after we jews cuck whitey for you? Here, have a nigger faggot movie.

they needed a "The Antisocial Network" with Cera as Moot

I'd watch it.

Does this movie portray Cuckerberg in a positive light?

Misread that as "You don't get to BRING friends…"
I need to lay off the Baneposting

Actually doesn't sound too bad.

Yes

Mostly

for the most part, but if a normalfag pays attention while watching it, they will probably be confused why the movie wasn't more harsh on him

tell us why this movie is deserving of all the praise and awards it received

that's a big if

Interstellar and Gravity were both steaming piles of shit.

NuWars

The Social Network wasn't a terrible film actually, it's quite good compared to most Hollywood trash. Agree regarding Sorkin's pretentiousness, though I suppose he was trying to make Cuckerbeg look like a dick which he is. The film has a myriad of flaws still, don't get me wrong, it can't compare to kino.

Interstellar was alright the first time I watched it, despite the slow start and weird as fuck ending there's some good shit in the middle. It doesn't hold up well on repeated viewings though.

Gravity wasn't bad, but it was grossly overrated.

didn't for me. All I got from the movie is he's a backstabber and an asshole.