Why is Hegel's occultism tolerated by leftists?

Why is Hegel's occultism tolerated by leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/en/magee.htm
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=591B1A054DE573AE0F76EC20882B8BAD
youtube.com/watch?v=OGxhefFAWm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that how the Kurds got their flag?

This may sound crazy, but you can agree with somes things a person says while disagreeing with other things.

You mean we are individual personalities and not ideological stereotypes and we should stop being alienated?

PREPOSTERUS!

wrong

Yeah but there are """leftists""" who take the whole of Hegel with all the mystic bullshit to impress their philosophy professor and then attack you for not sucking his dick

spotted the butthurt analytic

You don't have to be analytic to know that Hegel has more to do with magic than reality.

metaphysical idealism doesn't contradict the notion that the means of production should be collectively owned

Wait he's an occultist? That just makes me like him more.

From my (mostly Zizekian) understanding of Hegel he is trying to show ho reason develops out of madness (the Night of the World and such) and that one of the core madnesses is love.

And not too sound too sentimental but there is a certain magical aspect to being in love.

Nice non-argument

>>>/fringe/

Daily reminder the Old Hegelians were right-wing.

No, you will want my occult powers to help the fight against the bourgeois.

Yes, a hermetic magician:
marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/en/magee.htm

Hegel thought that absolute monarchies were the end of history.

obligatory

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=591B1A054DE573AE0F76EC20882B8BAD

Yes Zizek does mention about the Night of the World somewhere in this lecture and even connects it to the Mystical/Hermetic tradition that Hegel followed

youtube.com/watch?v=OGxhefFAWm4

zizek and adorno weep lads.

They are free to do it at >>>/fringe/

Is this a /lit/ meme?

Seriously, I knew Holla Forums suffers from rampant illiteracy but this is a new low.