We Wuz Pilots N Sheeitt

We Wuz Pilots N Sheeeeeeeeeit

JewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgleJewgle

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessie_Coleman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/cuckchan/

(Checked)
I agree.

OP is a massive faggot. Sage.

sage

It's factually true that melanin weighs so much that planes cannot take off if there are too many niggers on them.

HAIL THE WHITE BROTHERS who pioneered aviation, the GLORY OF THE WHITE RACE brought us to fly with the birds

This.

Niggers even made it to space before humans.

i have poor eyesight so from that catalog the image looked something like this to me. Thought I'd share

another change to make it more obvious.

A bucket of fried chicken isn't exactly aerodynamic.

Hey, does everyone know what to you call a black pilot?

Nigger.

I lolled

You know those fuckers with open cabins got filthy, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bessie_Coleman
Do you really think they'd be putting a white man there? It's Google. This nigger is who it is about.

Decently attractive facially. Why did this breed of Negro die off? Harder for the Jewish slavers to control or something?

That look on his face really reminds me of when people dress animals up in human clothes and the animal has that look of not knowing what the fuck is going on.

SPLAT

Holy Shit

I can't be the only one who sees that face as a monkey with a huge smile.

Mouth = nose
Scarf = teeth

Like this?

Nevermind. Shoulda read the thread first. Still fucking kekā€¦

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

This dumb bitch died like a chump in a three stooges sketch, didn't accomplish anything in life, and didn't fly so good. This shit is ridiculous, even for a massive kike company like Google.

Toto is rolling in their collective graves.