Portland Riot Police vs. Leftists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kptv.com/story/34348555/portland-police-clash-with-protesters-blocking-downtown-transit-lines

Other urls found in this thread:

portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=27882&ec=1
katu.com/news/local/mugshots-14-arrested-in-traffic-blocking-protest-calls-for-ppb-chief-to-resign
youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM
youtube.com/watch?v=LOWo6wNIrmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cops must feel fucking great right now

Those AntiFags got fucking wrecked immediately. Those cops didn't pussyfoot around. Could this have happened even a few weeks ago? I'm happy that so many people in Portland look like they're fed up with these faggots.

Let the good times, roll

confirmed for feeling great again

I hope they throw the book at each and every one.

Beautiful

Where do I sign up

They have a president who will have their backs now. No more giving up ground to these agitators.

How long until the normalfags approve of RWDS. They seem pretty eager in that video.

get 'em blart!

www.ice.gov/careers

Look at the shock and fear on this faggots face

Feels good

YEAR OF THE FIRECOCK
WE GET TO WATCH EIGHT YEARS OF THIS

Kek, fuckers acted all tough until the fucking hard cock of the law came charging around the corner to fuck them.

She blocks any of his antifa cuckbuddies from saving him

They're not used to actual consequences for their actions, it's less than a week into Trump's presidency and we haven't stopped winning

Thanks, commies.

I'm surprised to hear that many people cheering for the cops in Portland.

They are paper tigers.

that's not riot police.

Boot licker.

One day you won't be laughing.

You're disgusting!

No more king nigger to hold you hand bud :^)))))))
now you get to follow the law like everybody else.

THIS IS THE NEW NORMAL
YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK BRINGS BLEEDING ANTIFA EVERY DAY

You seem upset.

God I love this timeline.

Holla Forums is still this butthurt.

Imagine how great it must be for them that the bystanders are cheering them on instead of chimping out

I like this

8 years, bitch.

Washingtonian here. This video makes my dick rock hard.

It's always been a small dream of mine, these last few years, to see lefty libcuck "protesters" (read: human garbage) get blown the fuck out by riot police. A little bit more faith in the world has been restored to me to see it finally start to happen, and so close to me to boot.

Of course I'm upset. I'm angry. Why would I want a police state run by a racist sexist misogynist transphobic bigoted homophobic megalomaniac rapist orange dictator who bullies people?

You don't. You should jump the border and go to mexico. Have fun!

Is that a veiled threat? Coming from a leftist?

Imagine being under gommie occupation for so long and finally being able to do that.

Underdogs and rebels are only cool when they live long enough to tell their stories. Enjoy the new normal.

Jumped the gun too early bucko

The only person who will have a boot anywhere near their mouth is you, commie.

All those big words are you sure you even know what they all mean or are they just the same buz words you read on tumbler/reddit?

SO THE QUINTS DECLARE!
EIGHT YEARS OF WATCHING LEFTIES GET BTFO BY COPS!

QUADS CONFIRM

Communists irrevocably fucked.

Racist? Doesn't want mexicans, or "muslims", which are not a race but he thinks they are.

Sexist? Thinks you can just grab a woman by the pussy.Makes rude comments about women.

misogynist? See above.

transphobic? Will appoint bigoted conservative judges.

bigoted / homophobic? See above

Rapist? Raped his wife.

Are you even trying?
Orange? He is.

That's just the beginning.

Glorious Quads!

You would want that, if you were ONE OF US.

This is the first and last time I'm responding to you people. I certainly hope your trachea gets broken.

Debate me on /r/politics/ then.

Do you think we care about any of those words?

How about /r/poorpeoplehate instead?

That… was fucking…

==awesome=

This is how Eurobros need to handle their Antifa trash.

wow, kikes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK of desperation.
YOU ARE DONE

If you watch close, the scumbag with the carry-bag that had been sitting on the bus somehow managed to get away.

(Checked)

How did I manage to fuck that up? :/

No. Because you have a low emotional IQ and probably think the world runs on masculine notions of logic and militarism.

Why are you trying to "otherize" me? Listen to new voices instead of oppressing them. Educate your self.

I'd be falling on my ass too out of pure excitement if I was told I was allowed to beat up antifa cunts at last

Antifa are scum. Marxists are scum. Liberals are scum. Jews are scum. Niggers are scum. Muslims are scum.

We've got a lot of house cleaning to do!

GOODNIGHT COMRADES

I grabbed my wife's pussy this morning, and pulled her hair. She loved it. Always does.

Mudslimes are both immediately, suddenly dangerous (like in Boston) and subtly, long term dangerous (we just want to fit it in, and vote, and we keep coming, and now we have a muslim mayor and sharia law and you're getting a beating for buying alcohol, infidel)

Homos are unnatural and degenerate. If you have to touch pee pee to pee pee, do it in the closet and keep your mouth shut about it.

Conservative judges are exactly what we need.

The orange thing, you're not even trying anymore. So are a lot of people from NY and especially NJ.

ALL IN RESPONSE TO

KEK IS WITHIN THIS THREAD
SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY

This is amazing. We not only got to see lefties get their shit stomped in, not only did we get to see the crowd cheer the police on, and not only are all the arrested rioters facing a 6 month jail sentence, but we also got to see the lefties flock to this thread and confirm for everyone here how frightened they are. Please lord help me, I can't stop laughing.

I just found it funny the guy nearly sommersaults, then gets up, adjusts his helmet, and walks around to the other side of the scene like he was hoping nobody noticed him.

you need two

he don't want illegals mexicans (or else) so fail on your part here as for muslims their whole culture is incompatible, but even then he want them vetted, the ban has always been either temporarily/from place ya can't vet proper. are you even trying?

muh feels, also the comment was about how groupies let ya do what you want to them cuz they attracted to powers

you're an idiot, a misogynist hates woman, they don;t marry them and let them raise their kids.

how about the appointment is based on other factor beside that ONE point ya disagree? or maybe he don't care about trans mental illness? and ya need to prove that bigoted affirmation

nice try adding homophobic in there like it was the same thing, citation still needed

citation needed

are you?

not anymore, a bad tan goes away with time, maybe ya should stick your head out of your ass and open the TV once in a while

It does though. Holla Forums Just had to invite a bunch of redditors.

i wish the cops would just crack their skulls

Praise kek

We'll be laughing up until the day you're processed through a woodchipper, and then continue keking once every year on DOTR Christmas when anons celebrate your passing and watch reruns of Woodchipper Row.

I know. I must've accidentally backspaced one and somehow failed to notice.

Blessed by Ada herself! Thanks for playing guys, apologies to those who took me seriously.
Expoct me.

is that your "I was only pretending to be retarded" moment?

That's a beautiful sight. Too bad the cop in the top-right fell over, otherwise it'd have been a perfect maneuver.

Who are the top right guys ?

well wont you look at that

These people are stupid. Don't they have an equivalent of Holla Forums where they can shitpost about it? My only explanation is they're angsty teenagers fighting anything they can.

Someone has to be Paul Blart user, otherwise it wouldn't be a proper police squad.

Why the fuck do you faggots keep coming here? Dose it make you hot? It does, let it happen.

Don't they have height restrictions?

What? Poor people ride the bus, why would antifa being giving it a hard time? Do they not have the balls to jump on limos or something?

The lack of self awareness is truly astounding.

He didn't trip. He was at a running trot and tried to tackle a leftycuck, who in turn was trying to tackle another cop.

That's absolutely something we need to keep an eye on. The more the leftists come here to cry and complain, the more dire the situation is becoming for them. Whenever you see someone legitimately butthurt like
that's when you know we're heading in the right direction.

My only regret it a that the faggot with the anarchist flag on his bike got away

2017 THEME

Why live?

HOLY SHIT
I finally see a unicorn, an honest fucking redditfag that said debate me on reddit- to Holla Forums… wait a minute…
Dude, seriously, even ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It's riot-chan from the election protests!

I can't believe how many people bought your obvious bullshit. Well played, I guess.

Goddamn. That shit is glorious. That is how you gank antifags. And in fucking Portland no less.

i dislike cops. i like 1950's peace officers that would run traffic and crosswalks, help you fix your flat, stop the occasional shoplifter, organize search and rescues, and stop niggers from using the wrong public schools and facilities.

but then niggers nigging ruined all of that.

fuck antifa, fuck mexicans, fuck niggers. if trump is giving cops the okay to start beatdowns again, and the mexicans go back, maybe just maybe we'll make it back to the 1950's. then cops will be okay again.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Hilarious when the fun and games come to an instant end.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Guys… they aren't laughing anymore!

Jesus Christ dude. That was glorious.

Here's the recent shots for Portland. Everyone involved was arrested for disorderly conduct. Spot the cucks and dykes.

oregon.arrests.org/index.php?county=579

God damn it leftists stop setting garbage fires

Commit suicide post-haste. Reported and filtered.

these are disorderly conduct arrests booked today in the same country as Portland Oregon. Keep in mind this is just the first page of 56 bookings, there are two more pages.

Whats the hour refering to exactly? When they where taken in by the cops? When they arrived for processing?

First picture top left is clearly dark elf.

HAHAHAH! I'll take a large order of "low emotional IQ" and a large glass of non-fat commie tears.

The 1/25 arrests are the relevant ones.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

im not sure but im guessing it was the time they got processed. if you notice, the time is lined up in a relatively steady stream of entries just a few minutes apart, so it's likely that a bunch got brought in all at once and had to wait in line to get processed, and the timestamps are when they eventually got around to booking that specific person.

We can narrow it down by knowing the time of arrest, ans successive or near successive registrations

Ok whats the story with the guy with leather mask at :47?

Maybe they don't want to repeat the DC failure.

I'm half tempted to look them up further to see if they have any other arrests. It'd be hilarious if the cucks had any DV beefs.

You seem upset.

give me one instance where Trump has discriminated against an individual. This bullshit of saying Doesn't want mexicans just because he wants to keep out 'all ILLEGAL immigrants. Are you really that ignorant you can't understand the difference?
do you even understand what that word means?
again with the phobic shtick... I'm beginning to think you are educationally challenged

The tide is turning. And Trump hasn't even been president a week!

KEKEKEKEK

The best part of searching for reactions on Twitter is that the lefties posted only the part with the violence, not the minute-long march down the street to signal that they would stomp some shit. Some even posted .gifs, ignoring all the cries of celebration from the normalfags watching. Framing is important.

Respond with this.

Only thing that could have made it better is if the cops were a little more friendly to their adoring audience. Still, it's a nice change of pace. Hopefully we see more things like this, especially during BLM riots.

You need better bait Paco

You really need to strengthen your bait. Interesting...

But…Batman was one of the protesters. Why do you hate the Dark Knight, /pol?

I really wanna see Chicago PD stomp niggers, spics and hipster commies down, and hard

(trecking those chips)

he may not be the hero we somewhat subconsciously suppose we might be okay with having at some point, but he's the hero we can probably conclude we're likely sure we don't want anytime soon.

Coming this summer, year of the fire dick.

I said strengthen your bait, strengthen. Not weaken.

Anyone who isn't white is scum. Women are baby makers only. The ones who haven't been defiled by immigrant or low-earth cock are worth marrying. Transgenderism is a mental illness and all trannies anf faggots should be gassed or commit suicide because they spread disease. For a billion dollars, I'd let him rape me too. Oranges are delicious.

What the fuck else you got? Is that? LOL no wonder you fucking faggots lost.

CAPTCHA RELATED IS YOU

These people are so bad at what they do at times I almost wonder if they are placed there to make the left look bad.

You're goddamn right im racist and sexist and im glad Trump is too and I can't wait until you faggots give us a reason to bring the hammer down

Jeb Bush's pet turtle has higher energy than this post. You guys at CREW aren't any better than CTR was.

I expect some form of bombing/shooting/something similar to either take place or be planned by one of these degenerate groups. After that they will officially be a terrorist group and RWDS will be celebrated for taking them out.

Doesn't the FBI read Holla Forums though? Haven't we converted some agents?

Oblivion characters are more attractive.

Regular military marching music would be better.

Nice.

And what's nice is that Trump won't pussy foot around or make excuses for them. It's nice having a real president again.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Indeed.

no I'm not. Let's review. You said
these people got arrested for illegally disrupting public services and fellow citizens' everyday life (stopping traffic and other disorderly conduct)
that shit is illegal
you specifically said "made illegal whatever it is you like"
erego you directly implied YOU LIKE to perform the same illegal disorderly disruptive actions that these people were arrested for.

If you didn't mean to imply that I suggest next time you just shut the fuck up, considering I strongly doubt you can muster the IQ points required to be articulate enough to elucidate your real points or "arguments."

TAKE 'EM ALL DOWN

TAKE 'EM ALL DOWN

Few of these look like those hired hobos Veritas was exposing the plans about.

He took a bit of a tumble there.

I think he bumped into someone while running and it threw him off balance. It happens.

good luck riotchan!

Portland is liberal, but when it comes down to it, people just want to live their lives with minimal interference from assholes.

Plus, that was fucking beautiful to watch. Those cops came in there so fast and hard, you can tell they've been waiting YEARS to do that. Those protestors never saw it coming.

This is the first thing I thought of…

WTF i love Portland now!

This just doesn't work.

redditpol cucks cry to the state for protection
cant wait to see them on the front lines, getting stomped

Portland YES

Such a nice vid to start the weekend with.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

After the last few years they're probably used to being yelled at for doing their jobs. They looked like they were expecting the crowd to help the leftist faggots. Give them some time to readjust and realize that everyone loves to see some worthless communist getting arrested and they should warm up a bit

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BASED OLD WOMAN OF COMMIE SMASHING

CRACKED ANTIFA SKULLS AND RWDS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "GOOD JOB"

Not even normalfags like antifa lel

they were stopping their bus from taking them home

C'mon, mate

People with jobs and families don't take kindly to welfare cases preventing them from getting to their job or family.

GOOD JOB

Basically all mystery meats with some jews. Jesus fuck. Isn't that a primarily white city, too?

I think most of the people cheering would be ok with them if they protested off the street, and they probably agree with them politically, but when you start interfering with peoples' routines you're in for a world of hurt. People get crazy just from someone lingering at a green light for too long. If you're blocking people for more than a few minutes you're liable to get your head cracked, mutual political beliefs or not.

Cops are used to being hated. Really, aggressively hated. It's hard for them to loosen up. Our community is very ghetto, lots of crime problems, and the worldwide recession really cost us. We couldn't afford to pay our cops and we had to lay off many, and encourage many to take early retirement, move to other depts, etc. Tensions ran high. We got a new chief, a brilliant guy who immediately began to implement community policing tactics, and do a ton of community outreach. He sponsored simple sit-downs at local coffee shops, where citizens could chat with officers for hours, have honest face-to-face conversations, Q-and-A sessions, and debates. Slowly, neighborhood watch groups were formed and began networking with officers. More and more people began to volunteer with the department, getting to know officers as people. Slowly, we began cleaning up our city. Today, we're one of the few cities in this very liberal region where lefty citizens have actual cop friends whom they trust, and vice-versa. I wish this could happen everywhere. But it's gonna take a while before anything like this happens in Portland, take my word for it. Hopefully it will. Hopefully we've begun to turn things around.

Portland is one of the whitest major metropolitan areas in the country, yeah.

Dubs of truth. Not everyone is going to agree with everything cops do, but that job is fucking brutal and thankless.

GOOD JOB

must feel great for them. also i like those no-nonsense beating sticks that they got.

This is good for police morale, and my sides.

Good Luck, Riot Chan

is it me or can someone photoshop a smug pepe beating the ever living crap outta one of these anti american protesters from a video still?

Please?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

They weren't just blocking a bus. When the camera pans right, that big white vehicle in the background? That's the eastbound Max blue line. It's a light rail that can have ~100 passengers per car. If one car can't move, everything behind it on the rail can't move either. Depending on how long they were there, the line could have been backed up as far as Hillsboro, keeping thousands from getting to and from work.

.t a Portland user WHO SOMEHOW DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT YHIS DESPITE BEING DOWNTOWN ALL FUCKING DAY.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

I was at PSU all day, like a block fucking away from them and I didn't even notice them. These guys act like they're huge but no one notices them, and everyone at least in the engineering department hates them.

Good luck riot-chan!

Portland got a new mayor in between the last riot and this one, and the new mayor has said he wont tolerate the shit that the old one did. He's sending a message: protesting is fine but if you shut down a street police shut down your shit.

Charlie Hales belongs in a concentration camp.

Good luck riot-chan!

They have CS/pepper spray you can put in foggers for crowd management.

If ever there was proof that antifa are a bunch of impotent cucks, this is it.

CRY CRY
Glad they stopped being a bunch of pussies.

portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=27882&ec=1

Anyone wanna get the photos and compile it?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR
LONG MAY HE AND HIS PROGENY REIGN

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

GOOD JOB

Six people were arrested at Southwest 6th Avenue and Yamhill Street:

Shayne Reanne Sellers, 22, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree; Lucy Elizabeth Smith, 34, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with Public Transportation; Micah Isaiah Rhodes, 23, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Parole Violation (Oregon Youth Authority); Robert Lee West, 51, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree; Elijah Jorgensen, 18, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with Public Transportation; and Anya Danielle Noftsier, 30, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree, Interfering with Public Transportation.

Four people were arrested in the area of Northeast 2nd Avenue and Davis Street:

Rachael Balnius, 18, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree; James Christopher Linn, 20, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree; Billy Marvin Ellison, 18, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree; and Christopher Klehr Brooks, 19, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.

Two people were arrested in the area of Southwest 2nd Avenue and Madison Street:

Samuel Jerome Resnick, 25, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree; and Evan Timothy Burchfield, 30, Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree.

Police said two 17-year-olds were taken into custody and later released with a traffic citation.

Those arrested were taken to the Multnomah County Jail and will be arraigned at a later time.

Police said Rhodes will be arraigned on his parole violation on Thursday.

anyone got those arrest photos? and dox?

katu.com/news/local/mugshots-14-arrested-in-traffic-blocking-protest-calls-for-ppb-chief-to-resign

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

you guys aren't causing any trouble here, are you??

that loser with the antifa flag on the bicycle running like the cuck that he is

HAEL HORTLER

Increase the font size on "squads"

GOOD NIGHT LEFT SIDE

How will the AntiFa ever recover?

What's interesting about anitfa is that they require "fascists" to exist. They aren't pro-anything, they're just anti-fascist. This is why they always lose.

That would be hell on Earth. Can they mount a larger one on a vehicle for maximum dispensing power? Can they put several cameras on said vehicles and livestream it?

After the war Joseph Goebbels changed his name to Melvyn Hayes and became a British sitcom star.

post the lewds

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Good luck Riot-Chan!

I don't know who looks worse: the brats feeling cool for annoying random people and then crying once they get caught or the cops acting like this is serious business, one even manage to trip and fall to the ground.

GOOD JOB

how did everyone miss SGT good times?

all it takes is for one of those antifa losers to OD and take out a gun and shoot randomly when the cops attack

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Lots of cops committed suicide, many because of the terrible reputation the baseless attacks by the media caused. Too bad they can't crack commie skulls with their buddies.

You know, I used to be an anarchist until I played Fallout 2, and believe it or not that game actually gave me an epiphany: what's to stop a new government forming after the old one topples?
In FO2 there was a nuclear war 200 years ago that wiped out the US government, but several new ones formed in that time, one of them being the NCR. They originally formed as a group of survivors from a fallout shelter, which turned into a town and within 100 years they were the de facto government of the west coast.

Despite how the Fallout series aren't exactly serious games, the rise of the NCR isn't depicted as exaggerated in any way.
They naturally got larger via trade routes, a few settlements voted themselves into a small federation and eventually through incorporating other settlements they became a fully blown government, taxes and all.

FO2 was uncomfortable as fuck to play when I was a stupid anarchist teenager as I realised that the scenario shown in the game wasn't unrealistic and something similar to it probably would happen if anarchy occurred.
Basically vidya stopped me from becoming an antifa

BTFO

Calling anarchy a political view is like calling atheism a religious view.

>Basically vidya stopped me from becoming an antifa
why you think they make no more good games anymore?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

I'm sure you would have figured it out eventually. If you're here, you're intelligent enough. Once you've absorbed enough data about the world, things just start to click into place.

GOOD!

after a while Fallout fell more like some mutant cowboy game than anything post-Apocalyptic.

That's my Oregon :')

Based.
Let's hope it's the first of many.

Mate, they always lie for sympathy points.

combine the pictures with the names

And what would the purpose of that be? If they're being doxxed, there's no stopping it. All they could do is watch in horror. Leftism is essentially just horribly misplaced energy, if you think about it.

Something I realised, if these dissidents are bought, paid for, and bussed in. Wouldn't it make sense to boot the damn busses too?

It would make sense to execute the fuckers paying them if anything.

There are some good guys in the Portland area

they're all the same font size. the reason they look different is because, since it's the same font size and the word is larger dimension-wise, the site compresses it down to a thumbnail to fit the larger image, which makes the letters look relatively smaller.

In order to try to make it look even, you would need to make images all the same exact dimensions and then fit the words in there, rather than vice versa.

checking dem doobs

"anarchy" is a thing that only exists in extremely chaotic, dangerous environments where some kind of sudden upheaval has occurred, and it isn't sustainable. It is impossible to maintain a steady state of anarchic equilibrium. It seems like anarchists have this concept that government is formed and enforced by a few people with power against others without it, and it isn't fucking true. Government is literally inevitable in any human society.

The most basic of "governments" is a community of people living and working together. That's it. They agree on what they all will and will not do, collectively abide by certain rules in order to maintain safety and peace, and all perform different tasks that the community requires in order for everyone to try and contribute to a larger, productive, safe environment wherein people can grow, find a good companion, raise children and begin the cycle anew.

Governments are a logical (side effect) conclusion to the cycle of human life. No humans anywhere in any appreciable number could live without a society (and by extension, government) any more than the human body can persevere with new and constant wounds. A sudden event will cause some painful damage, but either it heals and you live or it gets infected and you die.

I think anarchism (understood as meaning "no rulers", i.e., no group of people arbitrarily excused from consequences for the use of force against others) is a great organizing principle for humans in an ideal sense. Ultimately I think it's the only structure (or lack of structure) that can be consistently derived from sound moral principles, and if we were all highly intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually mature, had a high level of self sufficiency, and were free from meddling groups intentionally trying to degrade the world and humanity itself, it would be the most pragmatic system as well as the morally ideal system. However, as things stand, nationalism with an eye towards developing a culture that can grow the kind of mature, intellectual, spiritually aware, self sufficient people who could actually handle anarchy, in pursuit of moving closer and closer to this ideal, is the best alternative I can think of, and the system that has the greatest potential (of the available options given the current state of world governments, what kind of governments could be achieved without destructive revolution, etc.) to protect against some of the most dangerous geo-political agendas of negative groups. If we could handle it, and the world were pure, each man could be his own philosopher king, and I would guess that many on Holla Forums can identify with this vision.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Posted to the DankLand bot on facebook.

Sounds familiar, I remember seeing something like that on the news.

t.Mid Michiganfag

Better yet, he was still paying off the limo and now is out of business.

Is this a push to subtly redpill people?

Do this again with Neu Berlin :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=x_artPecEaM

bunch of fucking druggies

bortmun

kek, im pretty sure I know that chick.
She is exactly as you would expect an SJW to look like too.

holy shit the memes became reals again!

KEK WILLS IT

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK
MPGA

THIS PLEASES THE EMPEROR

how does leftypol feel about this?

you'rea big guy

not on my pol

The best part is this happened in Portland, one of the west coast liberal hives.

PRAISE KEK

Wew this anime keeps getting better.

These digits

Didn't mean to respond to

GOOD JOB

spotted the kike

spell it right lad

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD JOB

Trumps thumbs up is equal to Hitlers salute, I'd like to see more thumbs up in public lads

a good antifa is a dead antifa.
I'd be scared shitless if I were antifa right now.
The common man has had enough of their bullshit and will beat them down, without police stopping him

so they can tally up their oppression points of course!

gotta remember their mindset. then their behaviors are predictable and their illogic is exposed.

what?

I doubt it, they're too low energy to do something like that. They're basically just spoiled college children throwing a tantrum because for the first time in their lives things aren't going their way. They don't have the dedication to pull off a terrorist attack like the mudslimes.

kek

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

VEry nice

cucks, niggers and junkies.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you

the antifa

FUCK YOU NIGGER OBAMA

FUCK YOU UNINVITED SPIC GARBAGE

FUCK YOU

YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING AND WHEN IT DOES YOU HAVE N O T H I N G TO STOP IT

WE HAVE THE POWER AND WE ALWAYS WILL

I love these, I see the "good night alt right" pics all over 4chan and twitter but haven't seen a good counter yet. These are perfect.

Hope they spread.

FUCKING KEK

Americans, you are somewhat new to antifa, but they have been brewing like a cancerous boil under obama.

In Europe we have ultras, who fight among eachother, but we all like beating subhuman antifa scum.
Try it, you might enjoy it.

beat the shit out of them
t. ultra

I was hoping for more, but its still nice to see. Lefties getting absolutely analihilated is a joy to watch after a decade of feeling so smug and above us mere right wingers.

PRAISE KEK

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD JOB

Literally the same situation as lions vs hyenas. I mean look at it, hyenas fucking shit up, then lions come full charge and kill few of them up, while the rest of the hyenas speed off like faggots, scattering away, even leaving their comrades behind to save their own hide. It's a fucking split second when they turn from "Whatcha gonna do now facists huh?" to "I'm out of here". They don't even look behind. They only would have maybe fought back if there were ten times more of them. That's what happens when your entire ideology is based on being a little shit, defeatism, cucking, nihilism and narcissism.

Do I really have to go search youtube videos for you of like 1 "fascist" or nationalist kicking the shit out of 30+ antifas?

Don't buy into the whole "muh noonymoose" masked thugery image intimidation antifa marketing tactic..
they are weak cowards, who only want bad for their fellow men and should be treated accordingly

antifa is carl the cuck and aids skrillex on speed basically.
think they're tough shit because they snorted a few lines

NO SHIT. YOU GOT TO BE A SERIOUS FUCKING NEWFAG TO NOT KNOW WHO REAL ANONYMOUS IS.

GOOD JOB
BUT WE CAN DO BETTER AND WITH HIGHER ENERGY
PLEASE MEME RESPONSIBLY

Kill yourself.

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

I always thought that "anti-antifa" was a poor choice of branding.

It recognizes their (Antifa's) existance and gives their group some kind of credibility. Just like "Anti-fa" being anti fascist, places the so called fascists at the center of attention.

Antifa don't deserve special recognition, they are subhuman trash. Let them give US the credibility.

GOOD JOB

Agedfag here. How does one fuck up so badly for 5 fucking decades?

Leftism is a terminal disease

GOOD JOB

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

GOOD JOB!

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

I chuckled.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

GOOD JOB

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD JOB
GOOD JOB!

GOOD JOB

((AZOV))

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Really, this couldn't be going any better. All the normalfag commentors on that article and all pro-Trump and are calling for antifa to get chucked in prison. As Dr. Pierce said, revolution is a spectator sport, and after a week of watching Trump be a strong leader the lemmings are now throwing in with who they see as the winning side. The Overton window is basically broken at this point, Trump is ruining what little control the establishment had left by not cucking or bowing to the media. Rather, by constantly doubling-down and exposing the left as utterly impotent and powerless in comparison, Trump is showing the general public that it is now okay to openly defy the left and that there will be no negative repercussions for doing so. And the public is rallying behind him and following his lead.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD JOB

why are commies and Russians always portrayed as cats?

GOOD JOB

OH SHIT IS THAT A PEKKA PEPE?

fucking rare and dank as hell

For those of you interested French police has a nice way of dealing with antifas and other leftist scums.

Fuck I love my job.

Looks like I missed some tasty leftist butthurt

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD JOB

Fuck off, Antifa.

Good Luck Riot Chan

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK
RIOT-CHAN

You are the only other two who got it close to correct.

"GOOD JOB"

Holy shit. Based.

As expected.

GOOD JOB

Adorable, what's the source?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

there goes my no-fap streak. This should be classified as politic-porn.

Azov Battalion

TIL that Portland is based

God damn, you would think that the average gen xer that had to deal with latch key kid syndrome because our parents drank the kool aid would have been enough of a red pill for those morons. If RWDS becomes memed into reality then I will personally deal with the retards in my generation. I hate this feeling, they were there when the "information" age turned into the age of kikebook, do those people not learn from basic mistakes? Do they not have eyes and foresight to see how they got here? Feels real bad, man.

Fuckn saved.top kek.

put a smile on my face

And holy shit this is portland? I was quasi worried about leftist chimpouts but if they are squashing this shit in portland then we've got nothing to worry about.

Meme it

Fucking 56pages? How much does that shit cost? Plus these fucking scumbags are preventing people from going to work and home and seeing a doctor and god knows what else.

Tons of junkies there. These faggots are going to lose it in jail and these types can't get bail.

GOOD JOB

So the whole "self-hating leftist" meme applies to organizations, too?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

What a bunch of low energy pussies.
These are not rioters and the cops are doing fuck all. You guys need to step up your shit. no offense but take some fucking direction and learn from the greats. No harm was done to the faggots protesting. The faggots protesting weren't even protesting. This is like everyday Africa simulator.. Waste of a thread. Nothing got done here. Should have smashed them up a little bit. Not even a tackle, not even a bash, not even a prod. This is pathetic OP. .

GOOD JOB?

GREAT JOB.

GOOD JOB

Good luck Riot-chan

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

(checked)

Guessing they are getting doxxed in jail…. If you know what I mean.

I was just thinking that.

WHAT A MOTHERFUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE

how bout not

one epic sperg who finished of with a "lol, I was only pretend"

hope someone capped it before it got nuked.

RISE OF THE ALT-NAZI

1 hour left until Firecock here.
I find it hard to believe it will outdo Firenigger tbh.

One gorgeous lady!

same, same, timezone bro…

FIRE COCK FUCK'EM ALL TO DEATH

youtube.com/watch?v=LOWo6wNIrmA

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

RWFS REPORT IN

NW SALAMANDER UNITS MOUNT UP

Top KEK

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

GOOD JOB

Kek approves!

Can´t find it.

GOOD JOB
and
GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB
GOOD LUCK

Too bad tho that the asshole sitting on the front of the bus got away, they almost had him.

GOOD JOB

and

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

RIOT POLICING INTENSIFIES

how come Holla Forums doesnt have a thread on this? are they ttriggered?

No they got arrested.

I live in beaverton, one town over, and these cops have my support.
Tired of these faggots blocking public transportation and "protesting trump being president".
I'm not shitting you, they're actually protesting the POTUS, which I'm pretty sure in itself is a form of treason.
They can get their asses beaten all day for all I care.

If the ass beatings make any of the yuppies leave and quit making my rent skyrocket then all the better, when trump mass deports all the illegals here (because yuppie scum and sanctuary cities just seem to love being together) housing and rent prices are going to plummet as landlords become desperate to keep anyone in their living spaces.

I love how the normies reacted to it. Its like they're seeing a liberating army march in after being occupied their whole life.

The normie awakening has been the greatest thing about all this. All this time I had lost my faith in them, and there they were, waiting to be saved just like us.

I think one of the devs (Either Avellone or Sawyer I think, don't quote me on that) described it as Post-post-apocalyptic rather than post-apocalyptic, and that's what makes it interesting

Wonder if Zyklon-B would work with foggers.

Good Luck Riot-Chan

I think you need to leave comrade

Smack, crack, pow!

Here's a much better movie then.

GOOD LUCK, RIOT-CHAN

The coward ran pretty fast.

Like a hot knife through butter–just pairing off two cops for each lib without even giving them a chance to react. Absolutely steamrolled.

Anti antifa should be called "America First" tbh fams.

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

Sieg Heil!

Source

GOOD LUCK, RIOT-CHAN
can we also get some more OC on this? I think it has potential

GOOD JOB

That's something I miss about my hometown in Georgia. Everyone knew everyone there minus the migrants and the cops were moderately respected. If you had a beef with one, you could go talk to him and solve it, and vice versa. Very few misunderstandings, a lot of "Oh well, everyone makes mistakes" and "Come on, Jim, let's get you home to Jenny" and the like. It was nice. My current city is a madhouse, and I get weird looks whenever I shoot the breeze with cops

Ok, that guy is obviously trolling. Everyone knows antifa trash don't shower nor care for cleanliness.

They're truly not used to meeting real force. I bet many of the American antifa are presently reconsidering their life right now. The very real possibility of getting your skull cracked in does that.

I can buy that

pour vous

Were so far away from that.

I honestly cant see a world without hierarchy. Hierarchy is present throughout nature, it is almost the foundation of existence. Level upon level soaring upward from micro particle to empires, and beyond.

Anarchy is a delusion.

It is that, or a leftist beginning to understand to effectively fight an enemy you need to know them. I think leftists, the less retarded ones at least, are beginning to do this. Fortunate for us, theyre truly incabable of knowing the reality of what we are without being able to fully entertain our beliefs.

They dont.

They just feign understanding of our way, while still clinging on to their artificial way. They will never understand us fully without being able to fully entertain our beliefs. We can fully understand their way without having to cling to our way, our way is clearly healthier to the maintenance of civilization.

We recognize that sewage and are willing to deal with it, they choose to dive into it and try to merge with it, for whatever reason. Denial is why they do, I suppose or the Qliphoth is a stronger lure than Sephirot.

Why is there not more footage of this? I want more, no, I need more.

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

It's not like their actual name fits any better. They aren't against fascism either, considering they go around smashing shit and intimidating people to protest things like democratic elections.

Already a thing

That's kind of bullshit tbh. Same delusion that libertarians have.

Have you ever worked on a team with a couple superstars? If they start competing, it basically turns into a giant pissing contest. Now multiply that by an entire society.

The best teams are either small and focused or large and hierarchical. Trying to combine the two always fails. This is why anarchist societies rarely survive beyond a handful of people.

Also, something something Dunbar's number.

Any streams of this going on?

Another angle

This is a good bit o context. Gives a good amount of footage leading up to the flashpoint.

Forgot to embed

First comment is shitting on the libs and the video has a ton of thumbs ups.

This is now a just deserts thread:

You're welcome

Christ, my loins!

user dies of massive blood flow to penis at today o'clock

I've always loved scenes of riot cops kicking ass and taking names in movies and vidya, but seeing it in real life..

It's arousing. I can't stop smiling. Send help.

Based grandmas will unite us.

1:20 Hippy puffs a joint casually in the middle of a riot.

My fucking sides.

How can they compete with the universe on our side?

How can they compete?
The Age of Aquarius is the end of THEIR world.

What is it with old grannies being so fucking based
They literally have it all: they've had their fill of sex, they have plenty of sons to fall back on during hard times, they're mostly traditional and don't stand for gay little twerps and antifa.

Good luck, riot chan!

Good Job!

(checked)
But no joke, old ladies are the best form of surveillance ever created, NSA ain't got shit on an old italian maiden and her group of contacts

Praise kek

GOOD JOB

For future reference; a 'maiden' is a virgin. 'Maiden voyage' means first journey the ship has gone on. Maiden female would be a pure one who has not been defiled by the dick. I guess its possible that you can have an 'old maiden' but it just sounds off, and I do not think you meant it like that.

Otherwise good post. Meant no offense but is always worth spreading the knowledge.

I'll admit, monarchy does have some plus-sides.

a committed ruler is less likely to be corrupted by external forces, and won't sell out the nations future, since his own future is directly linked to it.

glorious stomping of anti-fa scum.

death to anti-white traitors!

GOOD JOB

GOOD LUCK, RIOT-CHAN

There are no words or smug to accurately describe just how fucked the Left is. Feels good.

Nice! Loved the mewling noise the scum made.

Those two fucking beaners on the first pic, first row, are clearly illegals and cartel members. If I saw a guy like that in real life, I'd be patting my thigh to make sure I know where my concealed carry is. Then you've got some niggers, and a fuck load of insane looking white folks. Disappointing that so many of them are white but almost all look like genetic failures anyway.

Don't even get me started on how Tolkien wrote the Dwarves as fantasy midget Jews down to greed as an extreme character flaw as opposed to just a zany quirk as in modern derived IPs. My personal favorite incarnation are Warhammer Fantasy Dwarves, who are in diaspora, love to hold grudges, and are extremely stingy even though they're ridiculously wealthy (one war between
dwarves and humans was caused by a payment rendered which came up a copper piece short, if I remember correctly). Dwarves are an idealized version of kikes though, they almost never lie and take pride in craftsmanship, whereas kikes just want to siphon money from society through guile.

Were they thinking that if they yelled it the police would buy it and go away?

Good luck Riot-chan!

What's funny is you can hear some protester yelling that the riot police are coming but they think it's just going to be a low energy stand off.

Surprise!

godbye for 8 years antifa!

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD JOB

This kind of shit will be coming to a very rapid in in the near future. It's going to be tazers and nightsticks first from now on.

beautiful

no, god dammit, it's not.
as a college student i was brainwashed as fuck and so was basically everyone i knew. it took a constant deluge of pressure from peers and authority figures to keep me in that demoralized condition, where i couldn't have recognized or accepted facts/truth even if i'd known where to find them. but eventually i graduated. i started to see the shocking disparity between what my professors had tried to keep me focused on, and what ideas would actually serve me or the real world around me. i stopped hearing from my shallow, worthless 'friends,' as they suddenly lost the luxury of time to waste on self-righteousness and virtue-signaling (or, increasingly, just empty self indulgence with ever weaker justification). i watched my peers squirm to avoid responsibility and maturity, turning to varying degrees of parasitism off others or outright crime to sustain them in the absence of any marketable/useful ability or worthwhile calling. it took an embarrassingly long time to realize what was happening and what had caused it and what it meant, because holy shit, i had completely bought into leftist brainwashing like winston smith bought into big brother. but the facts were still there, the facts got easier to find and harder to ignore, and the facts slowly but inexorably forced me to reverse my beliefs. if i could wake up, anybody can wake up.

GOOD JOB

Some more footage from this incident. Different angles and more unhinged nutjobs screaming about evil nazi drumpf.

And I'll add I honestly didn't realize the commie infestation was that bad.

white traitors are so disgusting. You know those blacks don't think of them as friends, they don't think of them as allies, they think of them as complete stooges

sam hyde?

TAKE EM ALL DOWN
TAKE EM ALL DOOOWWWN!!!

according to paranoid freaks like you, every natsoc movement is "led by jews"
funny, every natsoc movement
but the libsocs and demolibs never are
how fucking interesting
get out of here kike, you call kikes on anyone you cant otherwise slander because you know no one likes you

jew or not jew?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!!!

GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

If Che Guevara were alive today he'd get lambasted by the left for his racist comments about niggers and drunken injuns.

Here's some quick OC I threw together.

I chuckled. That thumbs up at the end is excellent. Would be even better w a Trump thumbs up to really trigger leftists. Good stuff!

(I don't have oc, but this is a pretty rare pepe)

PNG of based thumbs up grandma?

slav tbh the eyebrows and the skijump nose give it away

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

FUCK YES SHADILAY

I love it, thank you

This is how i remember America.

GOOD JOB

THE BLOOD GOD DEMANDS THE SACRIFICE OF DYSFUNCTIONAL FAILURES

BRING ME YOUR SINGLE MOTHER FEMINISTS

the black cat is a common symbol for workers unions

is this slacktivism in its purest form?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOBS AGAIN! thank god for all the winning.

it makes me so happy that all those people clapped and cheered when the cops took them down.

'the city of portland is done playing"
holy shit cuck central is being uncucked by the actions of the cuck. damn it's so beautiful.

I doubt it goes even that far.

I tried

not bad

Just imagine being a (good) police officer in the states right now, lads:

It must be fucking unbelievable.

(checked)
I already deleted the one I used, but since you got quads I made another one.

kek approves
I approve too

GOOD LUCK RIOT CHAN!

GOOD JOB

Watch Portlandia. It might as well be a documentary.

This made me smile so hard

t. Oregon bro

GOOD JOB

Riot-chan is fucking THIIKKK

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

WEW

Searched "ein haus in neue berlin", it's from Wolfenstein.

The times they are a changin'

Butthurt hohols detected.

What the actual fuck.

+1

the only way they will ever be good is if they do another coup and hang piggy poroshenko by his testicles off of kiev's parliament building

Good luck riot chan

Kek confirms that an outstretched thumbs up is the new nationalist salute.

Been watching Columbus protests on periscope, cops ordered crowd to disperse and they're still blocking roads so cops are putting on masks. Streamer won't park and get out but it might be gas o'clock soon

Double confirmed

have PNG template.

caption could also say:
"when you hurry to pile niggers in front of the tram with your fellow police officers"

Looks more like a hogman to me.