NRA Names the Jew

The current issue of the American Rifle has filthy kike Schumer on the cover and calls him a
SMEAR MERCHANT
They get extra points for picking an extra kikey photo

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=PZKuBsrn&id=43441B1FE9C1C1909D00B22FE942ADE39B9C6123&q=american rifleman cover photo february 2017&simid=75243219482&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0
archive.is/SQj78
nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/nra/ar_201702/
google.com/search?q=The American Rifleman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjipLnQhejRAhVHySYKHQ9jB1AQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=916#tbm=isch&q=The American Rifleman feb 2017 cover&imgrc=KFDkDFkLRSrRfM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based NRA

Subtle? Or shoa incoming?

That's not naming the jew

was not meant to sage

OYYYY VEYYYY

Cue ADL article full of AWM's schlomos and stereotypical badgers

Wow not an out-and-out naming, but definitely a dog whistle. Gun owners of America is still less cucked though.

>Mexico will never pay for the wall

What did you expect? Gas the kikes racewar now? checked and this.

That has nothing to do with this thread you cuckchan faggot

Checked

Hahahahahahahah
Fucking BUMP

SMEAR MERCHANTS
WEW LAD

Nice. GOA is still better though, as they don't fucking compromise our rights away. Not that it matters too much with Trump.

This reminds me… when is congress going to get around to getting him those bills to lift NFA items and CCW reciprocity?

Oh my god. Trump has only been in office for 6 days. I bet day 777 of his reign will be amazing.

GOA?

You got it all wrong, fam. You smear queers, you gas merchants. Hope that helps.

Oy vey

Top fucking kek.

Trips confirm, every mountain in America will be required to have at least one Trump face.

Gun Owners of America.

WEW

I can gear hear the OY VEY's from here.

I'm going with subtle. The kikey picture and word choice is more than coincidence.

chekd & gigld

Right Wing Death Sloths, when?

I feel like I should add some memetic poopoo but don't have any ideas.

411 for objective truth

Shadilay

NOICE

WEW

still not tired

Citation needed. Reverse image search return results that make this post seem suspicious…

FAKE

I remember the Christian club at college had a big public rally on denouncing Trump as not being a "true" Christian or worse. I wouldn't have held my tongue and try to help them see the errors in their ways as well as stop their insolence had they any whites amongst them. The "Trump is a lot like Hitler" couldn't keep me from smiling at least enough of white Christendom in the U.S. voted for him.

Also I was amazed the symbol they choose to say he wears around his neck. I wonder where I've seen it before?

Eat a dick Chaim
bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=PZKuBsrn&id=43441B1FE9C1C1909D00B22FE942ADE39B9C6123&q=american rifleman cover photo february 2017&simid=75243219482&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

good enough?

fam…

Eat a dick Rabbi. That image does not exist in Google's cache period. Let alone does it exist on americanrifleman.org

Maybe. Something funky is definitely up, though. Which fucking magazine do the kikes want us to (((echo chamber)))? Is it American Rifleman like the OP or is it Shooting Illustrated? Is it all NRA publications, or fucking none?

It's real.

So they are literally running it on all NRA magazines or what?

i'm on nofap

see

Pope Francis sure is a fucking faggot. Good thing nobody listens to him anymore. The Catholic Church is going the same way anything infested with SJWs goes. Driving away real adherents and not attracting anyone new (because SJWs are never really interested in the things they attempt to pervert). Hopefully the church will die out in the next decade.

It seems like it's on two at least. I only get Rifleman though.

The problem with dissolving the church is that it will leave a vacuum. What will these people believe in if they don't believe in the perverted Catholic church?
Obama and Hillary will become their saints. Al Gore will be their pope at the altar. Their leftist politics will become their religion more than it already is currently, since the state of religion is so weak. Cultural Marxist and Antifa will just be different sects, like Protestantism and Catholicism.
While I think the Catholic Church needs to go and stay in its little hole in the Vatican, I worry about what would replace it. Likely, these people are already brainwashed communists, so the natural evolution would be to make society worse.

It's true, Christianity has a lot of problems, but the evidence shows us that more often than not the absence of Christianity is even worse.

The image is in ad caches dude.

http:// pages . nxtbook . com / nxtbooks / nra / si_201702 / iphone / nra_si_201702_p0001_lowres.jpg

The link is subject to change as well as know you'll be downloading from an ad website, nxtbook, if you put it back together.

I only learned of the anti-popes yesterday on Holla Forums of all places.

Who cares? At this point they are just liberal SJWs.

Catholicism was a mistake. The only Christians I respect are Orthodox and Southern Freewill Baptists. The rest can eat a dick with their Kabbalah mysticism bullshit.
It's bad enough that some SFBs allow race mixing, but at least the traditional ones hate the fucking Jews more than Hitler.

Sweet digits confirm they are liberal SJWs. Sometimes they inadvertently help whites through their charity work, though I'm sure it's totally on accident when a white person actually benefits from Catholic charity.
You take away the church and they will just openly be sucking nigger dicks on ever corner.

WHAT YOU THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WINNING? ITS ONLY UP FROM HERE! THE FUTURE OF THE IS FOR THE WHITE MAN

.pdf or…….

I have mixed feelings. Isn't the NRA made up of a ton of Jews in leadership positions? Also, the NRA was formed to arm niggers against the KKK.
GOA is the superior gun ownership club in America. NRA makes too many shitty "compromises" where gun owners are continuously fucked in the ass.

I haven't seen ads in forever, and it still seems fucking peculiar that for an already published/delivered print that Google image search couldn't find it.

When you image search something like a magazine cover and Google can't find it you can't tell me that isn't at least a bit suspect. I mean… Come. On. It's CURRENT_YEAR + 2 why wouldn't a printed publication image be found on its parent website?

see

try to keep up, Shlomo

It could be because it's an exclusive publication for paying members only.

NO. THERE WAS ONE KIKE THAT WE FOUND OUT ABOUT ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO. ALSO, THE KKK WAS A DEMOCRAT STARTED ORGANISATION WITH DESIGNED BY COMMUNISTS

And not a single kike is a member to raising a big Jew-stink over being called merchants? I guess I can't stop at the book store and verify this. Since I can print shit and take pics I'm not convinced.

When Kike Schumer oy veys about it 6 gorillion times then I'll know it's real.

I'm well aware of what the KKK is, but I'd rather choose another organization.
The point is that the NRA hasn't really done much for gun owners. They've done the bare minimum and are in favor or even more background checks. Jews or not, niggers or not, that's why I don't care much for the NRA.

The algorithm probably flagged it, just use this link:
archive.is/SQj78

Are you a card carrying smear merchant fighter?

Here is the corresponding article, for anybody who cares.

Also, I want to add that my mind can be changed about the NRA. If they honestly want to join forces and call out the Jew on gun control issues and perhaps take up a real fight and at least throw some weight around on the repeal of the NFA, I'll glady start supporting them with donations.

Born to a Germanic family. Baptized and Confirmed non-Evangelical Lutheran. Road in front of my grandparent's home is named for our family. My only regret is forgetting all my German after my grandparents died.

I'm about as bog standard of a Germanic Minnesotan anti-Semite as we come. I pray to Jesus Christ daily to give me the opportunity to send Jews to his preferred destination.

Just stop already. We know.

Wow you can quote a speech. That wasn't an argument to the fact that you are unable to keep up with the pace of the conversation here, Moshe. In other words:

NON SEQUITUR

>>>/oven/

Just to be explicitly clear, are you saying that I fabricated my pictures of the magazine?

would love to have these people executed publicly within the next 5 years

I AGREE. BUT THE GOA ISNT TOO MUCH BETTER. IVE BEEN DEALING WITH AN ISSUE WITH THE VA TRYING TO SAY THAT I NEED A FUDICIARY TO MANAGE MY BUDGET AND THEREFORE SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO OWN FIREARMS. BEEN DEALING WITH IT SINCE MAY 2016 AND I WENT TO THE VA ASKING FOR ANY FORM OF ADVICE ON WHAT I COULD DO TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS HORSE SHIT. THEIR ANSWER? KICK ROCKS. A LOCAL ORGANIZATION IN FLORIDA GOT BACK TO ME AND SAID 'WE CANT HELP YOU BUT CHECK YOUR EMAIL IN 1 HOUR' AND THE PRESIDENT EMAILED ME FROM HIS PERSONAL EMAIL WITH 3 PAGES WORTH OF PHONE NUMBERS TO CALL FOR IMMEDIATE HELP.

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ALL ORGANIZATIONS LARGER THAN LOCAL ARE FUCKING GARBAGE.

Slow down, bro.
The VA told you that you can't own firearms?
I don't understand. Take off the caps lock and try to explain this rationally.
I'm a veteran and I use the VA. What nonsense are you talking about?

The story thus far
Keep digging, Chaim

He's calling me a liar because he's too prideful or more likely, too jewish to admit that he's wrong.

Yeah, I know. I could have taken a pic for the OP but just found the link. This fucking prideful kike ranting at us just won't give it up.

To be explicitly clear I'm saying I see no evidence online to conclusively determine this is legitimate. I'm being told the magazine is a private membership so I cannot verify these covers at the book store. I cannot find the images in any image search. I can print things and take photos.

I'm highly skeptical until I see Kike Schumer oy veying.

You misspelled "Kekism"

Yeah, you're calling me a liar and lack the spine to say it outright. You're definitely jewish.
Fuck you kike!

The va made me go for a re-evaluation for my disability. The result of that re-evaluation was "we believe you may require a fudiciary to manage your finances" anyone who needs a fudiciary to manage their finances is subject to Brady Law bullshit barring them from owning a firearm. On top of that they owe me $7k in backpay dating back to 2014 for funds they failed to pay me, they are using this "we may make a decision" to withhold that money from me. I submitted a full package of non-va providers contesting their bullshit and evidence that not only can I handle my own finances but have bought and maintained a house. This was almost a year ago and they wont give me any answers about it.

Its horse shit of the highest fucking order and as far as my dealings with the va go might actually rank above the fact that they have me completely misdiagnosed on the scale of kikery afoot.

I posted the link to it already on Bing you greasy coin shaver.

We need to meme the shit out of this.

rip yang "good goy" wenli

the tard on the bottom right looks like he is being told the nigger next to his is a jew

Jews aren't skeptical. I'm skeptical. Post a direct link to an NRA affliliated site with a high res image of the cover or GTFO. I searched OPs pic and was hit with 1,000,000 results of bullshit.

Until Kike Schumer is oy veying about how anti-Semitic the cover is and how it's like being holocausted 6 gorillion times being called a merchant I'm not buying what you're selling.

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE

For hunting purposes.. Oh boy can't wait!

The image of the cover I posted is plainly higher res than OP's photo, and doesn't include the "downmagaz.com" watermark. Of course you can plainly see that, you're just a filthy fucking kike who argues exactly as Hitler described.

Nah, it is the time for subtlety.

What part of "I can't physically verify the cover" do you not understand, Rabbi? I can't find the cover on any of the NRA websites. You're telling me they don't sell the magazine to non-members. I'm not telling anyone about this, or posting it, or talking about it until I see a credible third party verification. You know… if Kike Schumer actually got called a merchant he would be oy veying.

Got any official repsonse from Kike Schumer? Surely if this were real some of you non-shill actual Jews would be crying all over your Twatters and Kikebooks. Right?

Just calculated it out of curiosity. 777 days after January 20, 2017 would be March 8, 2019.

Christians at my church were quite divided between "literally Hitler" and "the absolute madman this country needs"

Demz is da reel rayciss!

What possible motivation could I have for faking the cover? How could I even do that? How would I create the same cover as OP but higher quality?

You're one stupid fucking kike. Do you actually think you're fooling anybody here? What do you imagine you are accomplishing?

I LOVE YOU AMERICA AND YOUR GUNS

He thinks he's hiding kike lies and crimes by burying the mag cover. All he is doing is making the oven hotter.?

I dunno I'm not a Jew I don't know how rats think.

I can't into photoshoop either

The Kike Schumer pic was quite obviously a previously released high quality pic. 9000 hours in MS Paint should do the trick.

Self projecting.

I'm not trying to fool anyone by saying I'm remaining a skeptic until I see 3rd party verification of something I don't the privilige of seeing without a membership.

Surely Kike Schumer would be oy veying if these covers were real. Right?

I'm ready to teach anyone in this cuntry about Paganism when the religious revolution starts.

Heilir hildar til, heilir hildi frá, koma þeir heilir hvaðan!

checked
The thing is, his autistic shitfit in this thread in no meaningful way impacts the distribution of this magazine. He's an egotistical kike who can't admit that he's wrong.

Your theory here is that in mere minutes I tracked down all the source photographs of this cover, recreated it in photoshop, wrote an entire fake letter from Wayne LaPierre, printed that out on glossy paper too, all for the master plan of ???.

You cannot possibly be stupid enough to believe this. You don't believe your own shit, you're just far too stubborn to admit when you're wrong. That's a very jewish trait.

this thread…
i ==CAN NOT== stop keking at this shitposter/kike in denial
wew

forgive me if one good image doesnt make up for the bullshit the NRA has agreed to pass as gun legislation over the years. Hopefully this is the first pf many steps, but I have been betrayed too may times by the national kike administration to trust it at all.

t./k/

I can admit I'm wrong. You understand you haven't given me any proof or third party verification and that's very Jewish of you. Surely Kike Schumer has an official comment on these very real magazine covers. Right?

what a time to be alive…

what the fukin sam hill kind of jackshit doublespeak crap is that?

This has probably been the best week of my life.

Just wait for the next 4 years

Eight years.

What do all these names have in common?

FIXED IT FOR YOU

Well the Hellenes did say the son of Deus would be a guide of trouncing. Just don't marry a non-white.

I kick myself for not feeling it necessary to learn Swabian when I had the chance as well.

A picture of him clasping his hands would have completed it, but I've never seen one.

I've given up trying to educate Holla Forums on the NRA

I eagerly await the day.

jidf get out

Fuck off kike.

I kek'd so hard

That's a peer to peer piracy site. Anyone could have uploaded that and is not proof at all of it being legitimate. Trust but verify. I want to believe but I see no conclusive evidence so far.

You stupid fuck:

The pictures alone and the source we are linked to are not proof of legitimacy and could easel have been fabricated. We get a lot of people round here that love to troll us. You have to be willing to admit that its possible it was faked unless you have a better source.

Sorry sorry, I thought I read the thread but clearly did not read it all. Please forgive me I am a bag of dicks.

that's a cute doggo wolfo?

Only ants can read them?

Cmon Schlomo, this is some low-level Jewry. I'm going to reprimand you to the resident baby-dick sucker for reprogramming.

Oy Vey! We need a response from Chuck Schumer himself to verify the authenticity of a timestamped photo from an user. I use the word "kikel" and I'm just like you!

I am you, Goy.

Why are the she-jews more important?

NRA were the epitome of do-nothing cucks who just collected shekels.

Now they named the (((merchants)))

what a time to be alive

I like how "merchants" is casting a shadow on his forehead.

Very subtle as Smear is often associated with shit and Jews have a fecal fixaction

Eh it's not like he was completely wrong, he has a point about Heirs, they should only succeed if they are proven worthy and there should be a process to let the man who will do the best job a Fuhrur able to go to the top by being the best Leader, like what Reinhard did
Though his problem was his stubborness

My apologies, Holla Forums as a board is committed to not discriminating against whites who are in their old age. If you are on a Windows computer you also have Magnifier.exe seen under accessibility tools.

Not everyone can tell the difference between whites and Jews. Its even harder with the females. Other than being hilarious, having a badge on the female's forehead ensures nobody accidentally sticks their dick in jew.

Those names really echo. Chris Murphy's mother is Polish - (((Lewczyk))).

Not a single Gentile name there Unless if Durbin isn't Jewish

Chew foreskin, oven fodder.

Okay, but how many kikes are in power positions within the NRA?

I just happen to have a computer that can do better than minecraft-tier.

stop making fucking excuses, open the magazine and do a proper high-res scan/photo of the relevant section.

For fucks sake

Yeah, they've also never done anything and have no influence in DC. They're just an organization people join to show how hardline they are on gun rights.
I paid my $500 to GoA for a lifetime membership

If you want to actually defend your gun rights or get legislation passed, join one of you states local organizations and become involved.

Thread theme

God I want to see Germany free and independent again. It shames and horrifies me that Germans could have ever fought in a war against German.

The next 8 years are going to be fan-fucking-tastic

Thank you.
made a crop of the tid-bit posted earlier.

Did you mean to say anglos/brits/burgers or something like that?

fairly certain WW2 wasn't a civil war, user.

The NRA are cuckservatives tbh tho. I appreciate them and the fact that they fight for our fun rights but they're far too willing to compromise. Most of their memebers are old fudds who care more about muh walnut stock hunting rifle than high capacity baby killers. GOA is a better organization in my opinion.

That being said, I still donate to the NRA because they have a ton of influence and are pretty much the first line of defense as far as gun rights go.

A ton of Americans in WW2 were of Germanic lineage. And Anglos should not be fighting Germans either.

proof for all the concerned (((anons)))

nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/nra/ar_201702/

man up, admit it was a dumbass typo.

It is common knowledge that WWI and WWII were brother wars. German was the largest ethnicity in America at the time, and until the wars, German was the second most common language in America.

king nigger from the same magazine

Next NRA issue:

Time To Gas The Kikes. Race War Now!

Here's my copy kike

Holy shit.

Maybe all of Pierce-Sama's hard work paid off. They must have guys on the inside who were just waiting to pull this shit.

FIGHT THE SMEAR MERCHANTS
A Holla Forums story.

Who does Trump assblast come Monday???? Fags? Chinks? Rosies? Neo-Cons?

Here it is on your precious Jewgle. Now shut your fucking filthy lying kike mouth.

google.com/search?q=The American Rifleman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjipLnQhejRAhVHySYKHQ9jB1AQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=916#tbm=isch&q=The American Rifleman feb 2017 cover&imgrc=KFDkDFkLRSrRfM:

IT WILL BE IF WE CAN GET THE KIKES TO KVETCH ABOUT IT

Posted wrong smugface

Does this mean even the low level right knows about kikes and calling them merchants to protect themselves? Or does Holla Forums work for the American Rifleman?

(checked)
I can only think this. After decades of working against these fucks in their own den, the NRA had to get good at hiding its power level.

Most of German history was Germans fighting Germans, you ignorant fuck. Germany has only been unified since 1871. And no, it wasn't the kikes fault. Not everything bad that happens is because of the Jews. Only a lot of it.

Good to know the NRA has redpilled people.

It's not accurate though, since Trump has yet to finish building a wall.

the current one is, the orginal one that resisted reconstruction wasn't

Holy shit, looks like the NRA really is naming the jew haha!

Anybody have the full pre-election version of this? Saw it posted a lot during primaries season.

Get out