I'M SHIT SHOW RICK

oh it's so….uh..funny. Yey..

eh……

Thanks OP.

It was pretty good, thanks, op.

Thanks OP

REDDIT AND MEMEY

F L A T

They really like Summer's butt don't they.

Why would I download something I already know will be shit?

Rick and Morty brings in the ratings and the money so you get you're shitty reboots.

DUDE I LOVE SCIENCE LOL~

Watched it was alright nothing to really care about what i expected 5/10 since it was a summer episode but the arm was good for the occasional chuckle. Beth and Jerry getting back together is where things are obviously leading with them. the after credits with Jerry was better then a bulk of the episode itself but its incredibly pathetic that the keep punching the corpse that is his character. This season seems like it will be geared more towards adventurers and shenanigans then season 2.

The average Reddit and Marty fan everyone.

Your're are.

Back to reddit where you're worth more than a casual "Fuck you".
Funny, didn't Rick and Morty's April Fool's marathon lose something like 90% of their viewership compared to every other night on record?

I want to fuck Post-Apocalypse Summer after a raid on an enemy tribe while we are both covered in the blood of our enemies.

I thought this episode was pretty clever and funny which is unfortunately all that matters for now considering animation isn't western cartoons' strong suit.

They totally jumped the shark with making summer anything more than a side character.

Stop making threads for reddit's show.

It didn't Jump from just that but it helps.

Sure is diversity quota

Who doesnt

>vimeo.com/97680161

You have shit taste, Satan.

I'm glad you enjoy this show, for whatever reason, but don't start thinking you've done Holla Forums some massive service by 1) creating a fucking rick and morty thread, and 2) copy and pasting a download link.

BTFO OUT

I almost stoped there too, but since I'm not stupid as you are I finished the episode and realized it wasn't that.
Also, it's not like it was served to Rick either, he tried to go back without the kids and built a robot replica of them and that backfired. Ot was nice to know that not everything went the way he wanted, at least for a moment.
Now go back to complain about shit you have no knowledge about like an average liberal.

Holla Forums is full of contrarian anyway. Hating Rick and Mortey and calling it Reddit and Memey is a meme on itself, and there's no objective reason to say it's bad or pozzed except for 3 quotes in 3 episodes.

tbh I did watch the rest but I felt like quitting, it's also not worth summarizing the whole episode. I liked season 1,2, and ep 1 of s3 but I'll have to see if it's worth watching still.

also liked the shitty stash and the lack of tan on bucket man's head

Plus the terrible animation, and the cuckoldry of the father character, and the celebration of dysfunctional households and marriages, and the poor jokes that appeal to the lowest denominator, and the heavy use of random techy or sciencey buzzwords to appear smart to the average viewer, and the transformation of a side character in S1 to a Mary Sue insert for 54% of the population in S2 who can do no wrong, and the constant mockery of religion/spirituality, and the shitty catchphrases that they create and push on social media causing retards en masse to repeat it in daily life (MUH SESHWAAAAHN SOORCE!!!!) and the distillation of nihilism to "lmao dude we all gon die lez partayyyy!!" which spreads to the general audience, contributing to the current trend of 15 y/olds on Facebook saying how ironic life is and that they use memes to cope with "clinical depression :DDDD lmao"

But yes, other than that, Rick and Morty is a great show and you should watch it every week! :^)

I agree with your points but you really should try to make them without sounding like a faggot or an angry teenager.

Why? There were some awkward scenes, but didn't felt like quitting after the Summer blowing everything part. The giant arm helped, I guess.

You should hate half western animation, then.
There's no cuckolding, the father is mediocre in a serie where the main character makes robots out of fun.
More like the acknowledge of it. As much as it sucks, that always happen because life is not a Holla Forums fantasy where marriage works under every circumstance.
I can only think of a few jokes that are plain terrible and most of them comes from the worst episode, the one with the floating heads. Most of them, even the dumb ones like the middle finger are clever.
You mean like a classic Sci-fi trope in a sci-fi show? I'm shocked.
This was shown to be wrong in this episode and in a couple of episodes back in season 2. Rick makes mistakes.
I can see why it would be wrong, but I don't care.
>>>/christ/
That is actually quite ironic because the catchphrases are purposely meaningless and stupid and yet stupid people catch on it, you have the terrible shit like that song in the floating heads and people liked it. But I don't, you can still like the show and not like that shit, because that only happened in a few episodes.
Shit, user, stop the projection right there. Also, stop using facebook.

Why are you angry? Did I hit the spot to the point that you had to made up arguments out of thin air?

/r/ick and m'orty

Pretty sure liking Rick and Morty is a better indicator of youth.

Not an argument, and doesn't excuse it. I shit on all terrible animation equally.
His wife meets another guy and he is just A-okay with that, then takes her back.
Lost the argument right there. The show makes fun of their marriage constantly and the audience is meant to laugh while the mother is in the kitchen drinking herself to death over her failed relationship.
Must suck when you're so dumb you can't even get half of the jokes that /r/RickandMorty get. But that's not an argument by me.
So you admit they are uninspired writers that produce shlock and that I just have to accept it because that's how shit cartoons are in this age?
Oh I am laffing.
>>>/christ/
Not an argument. If they went about telling all Muslims that their life is a lie and they shouldn't follow their teachings, then broadcast it in the middle-east there'd be heads rolling and riots in the streets.
But it's okay when it's Christians :DDD
Doesn't excuse their shitty writing at all. You're just making up excuses for enjoying a garbage show.
You're a literal retard if you think that's what projection means. Now I'm 100% in the mindset that you're not from around these parts.
In fact, telling me that I'm projecting and that I use Facebook is actually you projecting unto me, as I was simply stating that I've observed such people in life.

What an underwhelming episode.

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU.

who

Are you as incapable of reading as the nigger I was replying to? I was clearly in opposition to the show.

They kicked of writers and editors and made 50% of the staff female, then virtue signaled online for weeks.

Not thats a while new level of pathetic

I remember you, tour the "not an argument fag", you were in the Rick and Morty thread some months ago until you stopped replying. You are still a faggot, it seems.
Nah, it shows that you can like something no matter what bitter faggots think about it. Not liking Rick and Morty actually shows more youth, since you are just contrarian. That's not to say you can genuinely not like, but your reasons to not like it are reduced to "I don't like it because other people do".
It is, your argument is that the animation is terrible, while 80% of modern western animation is terrible after calarts. It's just cheap.
Bullshit. That only happened with the meeseks. She didn't show any interest in the horse surgeon guy either. You can argue that Beth is an stupid indecisive woman that never shows spine of her own even though she is depicted as strong, but nah, muh cuck sounds like a solid argument.
Hit the nerve, didn't I? Only Holla Forums and actual fags give a fuck about marriage, for some reason.
And it also intends me to laugh at her drinking wine nervously after shooting a long time family friend, and it was hilarious. Beth is an alcoholic, that's the joke. If you can't take it stop watching adult swim and watch something that doesn't hurt your sensible feelings.
Yes, because your argument is that is worst than average, when it's just average. You say that using techy or science words to look intelligent is the worst thing that happened ever even though Star Trek did it decades before it. Fuck, you could say it would be bad if the show took itself serious, but it doesn't, is self aware. Embed related.
Ah, you meant summer?
Are you stupid? Summer is the most manipulable character in the serie and she was irrelevant in most of season 2. She is shown shooting something in an episode of season 3 and then she is a mary sue even though she almost always fucked up in past episodes.
You're as annoying as muslims are, specially since I don't give a shit about either. Only /christ/ fags give a shit about this the same way a muslim would, and both are dumb, you're just mad that current year makes more fun of you than it does to them.
Yeah, kill yourself.
Well, you tell me. I'm not the one going around guessing the age of people in anonymous imageboards.
Yeah, by using facebook, which is why you're aware of that. I don't, which is why I don't care about them and can enjoy my show. You might as well use Reddit if you find the schezwan sauce annoying, because it would be annoying if it wasn't for the fact that I heard it here just once.

Which is why the third season took so long. Those are the difference between Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon.

If you were really going to have a conversation, you'd not be grasping at straws trying to paint me as some boogeyman you have from another thread.

Though, you did mention that you go to all the Rick and Morty threads, so it's safe to say you're a complete newfag who just shipped in from Reddit and there's no saving you.
Not even going to bother responding to your retort as you seem to just gloss over everything I say and go "Haha it's fine when they do it!"

It takes a true retard to cling onto people from threads however many moons ago and trying to match them up with other people you meet. Again, confirms, in my mind, that you're from Reddit and require everyone's post history to be on display before you can speak to them.

What's even worse is that you think "not an argument" can only be used by one man. If you'd been on this site before summer, you'd know where the phrase came from.

True. Dan Harmon made sure to appear as being on "the right side" when he hired that female SNL writer, he's playing the long game. We'll see if Roiland can still be the boss of his own show.

I really wasn't going, but now you're.
Yeah, because it's Holla Forums related.
Like a proud christian, it seems.
It's actually autism, not having much to do and good memory, and considering your reaction, it seems like it's actually you.
Sure, user, which is probably why you were trying to guess my age. It's easy to spot a faggot whose only argument is replaying "lol no argument" without arguing back. Maybe I'm too optimistic but I don't think there's 2 persons like that here, and if you're just using it as a meme, then wow, that sure showed me.

Probably not. He had to push really hard to keep the show from being completely pozzed. I hope he can, though, he is a down to earth comedian, probably with chronic depression and everything.

trash after the first season

by
deconstructive
that
actually
any
point
just
you
try
fail
make
comebacks

I'm not a Christian, you simply said I was and have continued to because I didn't like the way they portrayed one religion while not targeting any others.
Nah, it's not me. I usually just hide R+M threads but came into this one because some faggot decided he deserved praise for bothering to repost a MEGA link from halfchan.
I never guessed your age.
Which is what 80% of your arguments have been :^)

If you're going to talk about a shit show like this that gets mostly negative posts and the same 3 autists, including yourself, circlejerk over the show, why even bother coming here? You might as well stick to halfchan, which I know one of you does as they used their MEGA link (I checked) where R+M is enjoyed by all.

itt

Accurate, tbh.

Danger 5 is what R&M tries to be

Ok.

They are both irrelevant so why even care? Would it be better if they portrayed muslims and made fun of them? They did, they made a muslim joke in season one.
You could have just ignored him and moving on with your life. Now you're arguing with me and insisting you don't care.
Alright, you got me there.
You don't leave a lot of room to argue because you lack arguments, which in turn makes you say "lol no arguments". Your facts are nothing but personal opinion, specially if you think cuckolding is a valid argument when there's no cuckolding anywhere, or using tropes is something that isn't periodically done.
Because you don't see autists screaming memes about the show here. When I come here to talk about a show, as bad as it could be, is to talk about the show, not about Schwifty shit, but I might as well not do it, because I can enjoy something without sperguing about it. Arguing with you is even part of that, problem is that you don't raise any respectable argument, since your argument is "I don't like it because everyone like it!". I don't want a place where a show is praised by all, I want a place where you can appreciate something even if it's flawed, because I'm sure as hell Rick and Morty isn't the best show that ever happened, but I don't think it's the embodiment of evil just because Reddit makes memes out of it. It's ok to not like it, and it's even ok to post your opinion about it, but not wonder when people that actually like the show will argue it.
Here is the thing, fag, and this is more meta, I appreciate the user that posted the link, even if it's from halfchan, because I don't have to personally go there to get it. The fact is that at least halfchan puts effort in sharing it in order to discuss it while Holla Forums have to rely on it. Halfchan might be full of autist and shitpost, but they at least deliver, the least you can do is post the damn link here so no one have to go there and look for it, and the same is true for any kind of media.

Anons here will provide a lot of shit, they just don't provide literal shit.
Stay there if you like it so much.

If that was true there would be a MEGA link for the episode, instead of a halfchan one. I don't like it, but they provide, instead of endlessly bitching and doing nothing.

Because that's the only "interesting" thing she had. She has her dad face.

You know.. I think I get why this show has worn out so quickly.
You can only care about nothing at all once. But you can care about cool good stuff forever.

"Nihilism Morty!" "Yeah Whatever"
It's already worn out. We get it. You can't really impress us with anything else, or more subversion or disassembling of the core.

But they could have continuously impressed us with cool sci-fi and well-developed characters. Too late for that now I suppose.

Sure user, but halfchan still have any material you would need and if not they can provide it fairly quickly because it's not full of incompetent whiners that do nothing at all. Even the few anons that provide in the share thread acknowledge it's hard to provide here, which is why before whining about a recent comic VOs said you should at least storytime it.
Gee, I wonder. This isn't your safe space.

You can go back anytime.

Then fucking go back, simple solution.

Just go back and stay back. The only people that complain are the supporters of few shows that get bullied on here. Everyone else has fun and shit gets posted constantly and on request.

Also, I chuckled at you thinking I want a safe space, after you cried for people to stop being mean and leave your thread alone.

You don't seem to understand. The place is shit, but at the very least they get things done. I don't remember the last time Holla Forums did something noteworthy that wasn't Holla Forums or in collaboration with 4chan. I will go back, look for links of the comics I need to read, and then I'll come back here. Simple.

Yeah, circlejerking in your safe space sure is fun. You show some individuality and the hivemind attacks.
I didn't do that, I suggested you to do it since this thread since to upset you a lot.

You're sitting here whining and crying because a bunch of people who hate a show you like won't post links about it, and to top this off you're claiming this place is a shithole safespace and you're better off asking cuckchan for shit.
Just go and stay go for fucks sake you blithering twat, nobody here will miss you and you clearly won't miss us.

Kill yourself.

Because Holla Forums is too cool for anything. But Id rather it be autistically tripping over being cool then being subverted.

I don't care.
I just want you to stop bumping a shitty thread with off topic discussions regarding how 4chan is so much better.
Post links, discuss the show or fuck off.

Like what?

But we don't mindlessly hate it. The vast majority of anons on the board could easily tell you individual reasons for hating the show, but you just ignore them and assume it's the same person or a groupthink.

I guess you'd be quick to jump the gun on a hivemind if you came from Reddit and halfchan.

Posting their dicks on /soc/, of course.

The way this thread derailed is highly indicative that trolling, whether intentional or caused by angry sperglords who hate everything, has made genuine discussion impossible here.
I remember when topics could exist without being roped into an overarching political plot. Dan Harmon is a stupid cuck but still, he's not the only one working on the show.

Holla Forums is shit but it's better than 4cuck or leddit.

Back to the show:

Is it me or does this show want it both ways?

In the intro rick is literally shopping for morty's but suddenly in the first fucking episode, he's irreplaceable?

Like, can't rick just mary sue some 100 alternate dimensions or install an obedience chip in a morty?

To be fair, the discussion is not entirely political. In fact, there's little to none politics in Rick and Morty. It is referenced, but in a neutral standpoint. At this point everything have political overtones.

Oh boy. No one is angry at all.

You are right, it seems like I belong in here.
Yes I am, because they act on the act, whether if for interest or sheer numbers, but that obviously have disadvantages, like so much shitposting you can't discuss anything at all. You can discuss things here, but on a carefully selected list of things that doesn't trigger autists, for example, god forbid something makes fun of Christianity or Nazis.

I do whenever I'm forced to do so which is always since my ISP is blocked there, so yeah, it was all joking
(checked)
Pretty much. Fullchan reminds me of that episode of Foster Mansion with the cool kid who has fun doing nothing.

But you are the one who didn't sage.

Uploading things.

All the arguments of hating Rick and Morty ends up in "I hate it because is popular/Reddit like it/halfchan like it" without ay merit to the show itself, and there are this easy to retort arguments about why it is not good, like

First off, you type like a faggot trying to prove you're intellectual. Cut that out.
Secondly, this board was the epicentre of all the newfags flooding in on halfchan, and as such, rigorous bullying of newfags and general faggots will serve us well.

The board that you saw that allowed discussion of any and everything was after 2014, when it was filled with a bunch of Adventure Time-loving tumblr users, so good work pointing out how new you are.

Sage for off-topic.

Holla Forums was cool when everyone jumped ship from 4cuck. Now?
You're either delusional or new.

And since your ISP is banned, I can only assume you're a worthless Frogposter, so kill yourself.