APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Why is she ducking? The sword is nowhere near her.

No. Video of them tribbing or there won't be an apology

Make me.

I'd kick both of their asses

It's called practice, user.
They do the sword far away until the real shooting.

They should

Nay.

A Maisie Thread? For me? Oh, you are so kind!

:1 But to be honest, I'd rather see her with ophie or Cassidy.

Saved

Checking your trips, Satan

I want to hate you, but you don't stop coming off as a lovable goofball. What are you doing to my head? You better stay away from my heart, goblin.

Oh, user, that was the loveliest comment in a long time!

STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Don't resist

big height differences crack me up

Speak for yourself, because I have strong genes that would correct her faults

lol

That shit's dominant mate. You're getting a litter of autistic maisies.

Nigga, our nation is over 1000 years old in Europe.

if you ignore the centuries of Turkish and Austrian occupation in the middle, yes

You mean Ottoman.
We where half of the Empire. They haven't occupied us. The Soviets and the Nazis did, though. But we have survived all that.

This is my fetish

Ottoman was the name of the ruling dynasty, but I doubt the actual occupiers were members of it

Maisie's too

And also their empire was called The Ottoman Empire, and it's not just the name of the family and the empire, but also the name of the colelctive of those Muslims who have banded together under that flag. They are not equal to the Turkish.

that's like saying you can't refer to the Japanese empire as "the Japanese", because some of their subjects were other nationalities

As far as I know, the Japanese are also a race of people, while the Turkish are not.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

user is known to be THE most hung guy in the UK, possibly one of the biggest in the world.

his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed maisie's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with user barely able to force it past the knob, and maisie moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on user's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

they're both nationalities, and subgroups of the Asian race

That's her first boyfriend, so yes, I know.

Turkish is a subgroup of the Asian race?

yes. they're originally from Central Asia, from where they migrated to their current location in the middle ages

I see. Didn't know that before. I'm calling them Ottomans because now we are on good terms with the Turks, because of our common past. Like how It's Soviets instead of Russians.

that's pretty cucked, but you do you

That's some shitty ass choreography.
Fucking women, I swear.

YES PLEASE

Maisie Time?

weird. I was just thinking how few waifuposts there have been today

Does this mean you've missed us?

not really. I sometimes think how nice it is that there are no black people living in my neighborhood, but that doesn't mean I miss them.

I'm a lovely neighbour. I have no useful walldriling equipment and I very rarely listen to loud music

but do you invite other black people over and do black people stuff with them?

No need to worry, I'm as white as Maisie

God, they're so ugly.

What wasted repeating numbers of hatred. I'll check them anyway. So who got the prettier ones?

Few more dishonorable than Jones in all 3 movies

What's in the box?

her pregnant wife's head

oh god, they're breeding….

Countless Maisies incoming

Game of thrones is shit

Not the first time cloning have gone horribly wrong.

How can nobody immediately tell that is a tranny?

Which one?

The obvious one at the very least. Even tall women do not look that manly. I know, I have met more than a few.

COUNTLESS MAISIES

if you really want to see her naked you can, subtly trying to get someone to post that photo in this thread is almost as sad as the photo itself

I wanna see that photo, please post it.

HAVE YOU SWALLOWED THE GWENDOLINE PILL YET?

I've tried, but it was too big and I ended up almost choking ;_;

Fuck that faggot that pretends to have leaked nudes. lmao. Whats the point of lying?

That was very damned near, and as you can clearly see, it was pretty natural for them to continue the movement and the awkward stop with the laughter is when they realize they are not alone. Does anyone else need more clear evidence that they have fucked multiple times?

Also, here's a naked Gwen for user

I have.

Try breaking it in half. Or with lots of water.

YOU JUST KNOW

I'd kill people to own videos of them fucking each other

I'd assassinate a world leader, in broad fucking daylight to have a video of them tribbing, or maisie being buttfucked.

Its like pictures of postop trannies are proof of them being real women to you. What's next? A picture of him with a baby bump prosthetic as proof he gave birth to a child?

I'd keep this as a secret, if I were you… Let me guess: You are Melisandre's old form?