ITT shit tier directors

ITT shit tier directors

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!yUIhXQwZ!k3pgjjeIQNDkYSzYA1QRnB5SfAAFgX2aAhulxxSN1b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cameron has made several good films in the past, but he is way past his prime now.

Tarantino has never made anything worthwhile, same with JewJew Abrams.

I'm convinced the only reason why Alien and Blade Runner were good was because of the writers, not because of this hack.

this fucking faggot

Seconded.
I got into an argument with this tard over at /film/ who thinks Scott is a fucking auteur, and that the reason Alien was great was because of Ridley Scott.

This guy. All he does is tell the same fucking social commentary.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD!!!
Seriously man, get a new fucking message.

Shit taste, every thread

Cameron is stale as bread

Cameron is stale as bread

He basically hacked Barry Lyndon to make the Duellists

end yourself

back to Holla Forums

back to reddit

back to r/thedonald

back to r/cuckold

We are quite some who shit on Cuaron
But i am the one who says he simply shits his good work with hack casting that break the atmosphere

like I said racist back to >>>/reddit/

Gravity is the only time this has happened and the film probably wouldn't have gotten made otherwise.

now you're just repeating yourself, nigger

This is why the biggest board here is called "politically incorrect". The only reason plebbitors like you come here is to samefag.

This smug pajeet faggot, hasn't had a semi decent movie in nearly 2 decades.

anyone got a template for this meme

Fuck off back to Holla Forums, shitbreath

frankly I only like blade runner for the ambiance, plot is secondary to me.
had never heard of this movie until I caught it on TV at midnight on a weeknight as a kid, perfect movie in that context.

Split just released this year though.

Split was not a good movie.

J.J. Lensflarebrams.

He stopped using Lensflare because his wife told him not to.

lol what a beta pussy whipped faggot

Maddow?

Carpenter is shitty though, his only good film is The Thing.

get a load of this retard.

Escape from New York, Assault on Precinct 13, Halloween, Big Trouble in Little China, In the Mouth of Madness, They Live? Really nigger?

Dare I say, /ourgal/?

he's a shitposter user, forget it.

works both ways user.

Watch Kurt Russell walk around poorly lit streets for 2 hours, boring as fuck with atmosphere or tension.
Decent but not amazing
Meme movie that started a meme genre. The opening one-shot scene is better than the actual film. Why doesn't she pick up the knife at the end was also retarded.
The Ur-Reddit
Its okay
Decent concept but doesn't go far enough with it

i'm not claiming all of cameron's films are good, but the ones i mentioned are. avatar is crap, anything cameron did after true lies is crap. the abyss was mostly good, but the ending was mega crap.

Lens flare is just a piece of the puzzle.

Reservoir Dogs is his only good movie imo.

If the standard is only "semi decent," allow me to direct your attention to pic related.

I do.

Here's the .psd mega.nz/#!yUIhXQwZ!k3pgjjeIQNDkYSzYA1QRnB5SfAAFgX2aAhulxxSN1b4

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF DISTRICT 9

Cameron literally is the Ron Howard of action directors he has no distinct style or tone. He is as bland as possible. He only makes flicks. Terminator was the only decent thing he did.

No, Cameron is autistic. He only cares about coming up with new techniques of film making.

What about Paul Verhoeven? Everything post-Robocop by him showed someone losing his touch.

Sure, in the 70s he made 3 of the greatest movies ever but since then, absolute shit.

Yeah, sure thing Breddit

You mean 4 without counting Patton's intro, and Tucker was good
Tucker aside i agree

The problem with Carpenter is that he doesn't go all the way with his ideas and ends feeling lackluster.

His lens flare and use of it in his pre Star Wars works was unironically the only original thing he's done to create an atmosphere. And he dropped it because his wife who isn't a filmmaker told him she didn't like.

This

All shit except in the mouth of madness and they live but they live is overrated

Ikr. Misogyny is one of my fav things.

The Big Shave is 10/10 kino

All he does as a director is say to himself "what would Kurosawa do?"

That's not bad at all for a director

He made a few good movies but overall a lot more trash
ghost of mars is so bad you could torture people with it

oh fuck you you're trash get out of here

not an argument shlock lover

GOT ANYMORE YIDDISH TERMS, SHLOMO?

Why does this board that's full of "kinomen" post about shit flicks all the time and not even flickino?

>>>/reddit/

Are you seriously defending Ghosts of Mars?

Ghost of Mars was a steaming pile of dogshit, but Carpenter has more good movies than shit.

Don't be such a putz.

lol no

Villenueve and Nolan