This nigger fag
is doxxing me and everyone I know
ob Facebook. Facebook is best place to red-pill
What do?

nypa

nypa

Any other advice then?

you should self defense him

NYPA, hire someone homeless to break his kneecaps.

Do it yourself and post results.
Get some self respect and delete your facebook ffs.

So Facebook has defeated me. I thought my power lv was stronger. Is this the fate of a meme war hero?

pick the top two, then kys

Rip those fucking badges off fgt.

wew

I thought this was about red-pilling the masses.
Was it all just for lulz?
Facebook is the last frontier for the window.

Yeah and cuckchan is our frontier, and we tell people from your cuck shed to fuck off as well. Go away

>>>/baphomet/
/polbaph/ wouldn't be a bad idea

When the cuckchanners fagout just right.

They'd rather virtue signal, clearly.

wew lad. Anyways, go look for doxing made easy on >>>/baphomet/

Don't worry about it, just ignore it. If anyone actually take the time out of their day to talk to you about it, just say yeah I dunno, some weird stalker or something. Yeah I'm a Nazi because I voted for Trump.

Nobody will give a fuck.

Hello fellow polite

You got btfo by a nigger on facebook, you should kill yourself out of sheer fucking shame alone

"the masses" can't accept the redpill. It's about redpilling as many whites who are susceptible as possible.
They won't be on goybook.

This nignog absolutely deserved to be doxxed, I'm just saying we already have a board for that. Holla Forums generally only doxxes high profile targets

Wow sure is shilly in here OP. Are we being raided or something? Anyway ignore the cunts talking about nypa, this isn't some unrelated personal bullshit this is some fucking NIGGER harassing multiple right wing people, give us any other info you have. That coal burner he's with deserves a dox as well.

fb TAB OPEN ON UR BROWSER
ALT RIGHT TEXAS FB GROUP
GO AWAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Or this, baph would prob be a better place to get the dox

ARE YOU A FELLOW MEMBER OF ALT RIGHT TEXAS FB GROUP AS WELL, INVITED BY TH FAGGOT KNOWN AS OP TO PRETEND WE GIVE A FLYING FUCK?

Didn't even notice that. Kill yourself OP, that goes for your faggot friend here as well

I have no clue who the OP is, their opsec sucks balls, even in the OP. That being said
gas yourself, kike