Trump Issues Australia Day Message

archive.fo/5sd1D

The message was delivered by acting Secretary of State Thomas Shannon Jr and comes just days after Trump killed America's participation in the Trans-Pacific Partnership with Australia and other allies and as he considers whether to make it harder for Australians and Kiwis to travel to the US.

Australia owes its existence in part to America. Following independence America refused the British permission to resettle convicts, forcing them to seek an alternative. With the competition to find Terra Australis involving France, The Netherlands, Russia and Portugal, among others, it was imperative for the British to stake their claim; and that is what they did. They settled the convicts and personnel in what would become the state of New South Wales (the state Sydney is in). Further settlements were founded in the years following, with the colonies becoming a federation on January 1st, 1901.

January 26, 1788

Daww i lubs u straya.
:- D
(Texas burger here. I feel we are very similar people.)

((( hugz )))

OY VEY LITERALLY RACIST WHITE SUPREEMISM AND MISOGYNY!!1

OY VEY LITERALLY RACIST WHITE SUPREEMISM AND MISOGYNY!!!1

I love you Aussies honestly.

t.American

Australia day was good, we also smashed the muzzies in cricket as well.

Love ya burgers, can't wait to visit Trump's America.

Look, the biggest reason all this free travel stuff has to end for a while is because now you have Chinks with Australian passports and Somali "Norwegians" and "British" Arab Muslims who could get into the US this way. We've had enough of hearing "Allah Akbar!" and then being told we deserve it. These fuckers are staying out. These journalists are just mad that Trump is closing that loophole for third-world trash.

Anglo alliance time. Operation: remove kebab.

This. Time for an Anglosphere alliance.

nice thumbnail, have an upgrade

Wh-what?!

ISRAEL CUCKED BEYOND REPAIR

AUSTRALIA CONFIRMED OUR GREATEST ALLY

AUSTRALIA IS OUR GREAT ALLY NOW!!!

Finally a president that realises English speaking countries have ties that go beyond trade and intelligence operations.
"English" used to be a culture.

ACTIVATE IT

/\ /l
((.Y(!
\ |/
/ 6~6,
\ _ +-.
\`-=–^-'
\ \
_/ \
( . Y
/"\ `–^–v–.
/ _ `–"T~\/~\/
/ " ~\. !
_ Y Y./'
Y^| | |~~7
| l | / ./'
| `L | Y .^/~T
| l ! | |/| |
| .`\/' | Y | !
l "~ j l j_L__
\,__{ "~ __ ,\_,\_
~~~~~~~~~

Go back to reddit.

__
.^o ~\
Y /'~) } _
l/ / / ,-~ ~~–.,_
( ( / ~-._ ^.
\ "–'–. "-._ \
"-.__ ~–., ^.
"~r-.,___.-'-. ^.
YI \ ~-.\
|| \ `\
|| //
|| //
() //
|| //
|| ( c
_._ _I|`–._ _
"~ ~ "~ :: " ~
::
.:

__
.^o ~\
Y /'~) } _
l/ / / ,-~ ~~–.,_
( ( / ~-._ ^.
\ "–'–. "-._ \
"-.__ ~–., ^.
"~r-.,___.-'-. ^.
YI \ ~-.\
|| \ `\
|| //
|| //
() //
|| //
|| ( c
_._ _I|`–._ _
"~ ~ "~ :: " ~
::
.:

Filtered.

Was in a bad mood after these "invasion day" protests and the usual triple gay bullshit
This makes up for it

bantz based economy when

Happy Australia day, good job beating the Pakis.

But… but… the shitposting!

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Well I guess that settles it.

If America considers us her greatest ally, then I shitpost for her. My powers are now on your side, the whole world shall tremble at our shitposting prowess.

we the promised land now

KEK BLESS AUSTRALIA!
KEK BLESS AMERICA!
KEK BLESS TRUMP!

OUR FRIENDSHIP SHALL NEVER BE BROKEN.

Thread theme: Our Future National Anthem hopefully.

What do you burgers think of this?

Poor little canada

'Straya Desert penal colony for kikes and muzzies when?

d'aww. that shout out made my heart go mushy.
always hits me in the feelz when the USA notices us dingos.
close the border from ausland, don't reopen any visa programs until we've stopped kebab and chink immigrants.

This is the only part I don't like. America is facing a demographic crisis right now and we're only 60% white. Banning immigration from mudshit countries is one thing, but we can't afford to shut the door on actual white countries.

As much as I don't like the idea of it being harder for whites to go through the process, the vast majority of those I've heard who use this are Chinese fuckers who use it to anchor baby.

Jesus Christ why do I even have to say this The demographic problem is not going to be fixed by importing Whites, it's going to be fixed by removing non-Whites. Mass immigration of Whites from another culture is terrible, too.

just kill all the niggers and spics and chinks and you're good to go m8
if you absorp aussies, they'll get annexed by the chinks ASAP.

EAT SHIT, UK. TRUMP LIKES US BEST.

So much for your special relationship.

TRUMP CELEBRATES INVASION DAY
ABOS BTFO BACK TO THE DREAMTIME
LEFTIES CAN SUCK A FAT RAINBOW SERPENT

But at the same time, that immigration tightening is a little upsetting. No biggie though considering we're pretty much turning into China's concubine (thanks malcolm)

This. For burgers who don't know, the leftists here have been trying to make the day be remembered as Invasion Day where the evil whiteys invaded and stole Australia from its rightful owners, the abbos.

It's a 90 day visa he's looking to shut down, not immigration. I don't blame him either - any sign of weakness in terms of visas or immigration is a magnet for abuse from the yellow peril.
It's nice to be referred to as the greatest ally though. Whether its right or wrong, Australia enters just about every war America is involved in, whereas the other (((greatest ally))) just helps to start them and stands back.

PLEASE HELP MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN

RIP in peace you glorious madman, you were too good for this world.

(double checked, impressive. Very nice)

Tones wasn't even a good PM by objective standards, just less shit than our recent crop

Besides stopping the boats and shitting on the greens, there wasn't a whole lot of good about him. Still better than Turnbull, but far from an ideal PM.

Jesus fuck the smugness of that cunt is off the scale!

Despite their habitual shitposting (maybe because of it) Aussies are some of the best people I've met IRL.

Maybe it's the shared Anglo colonialist history but every Ozzie in the states that I've come across has been fucking great. They also liked to buy me beer when I was underage.

what a time

we need a space race NOW

THREAD THEME

Thankyou trump.
Please save us.

You'd be too if you caught that ball.

Fugg I just had an idea.

Why don't we start celebrating "Invasion Day"? Talk about how we conquered this country and that it was a good thing.

I wish I could meet a based australian. Never have. Used to do tech support and we had a fair amount of Aussie clients. But they were all (((financial class))) and total cunts with snooty accents. Most had anglo names but they might as well have been kikes as far as I was concerned. I'm getting out of bed at some crazy hour due to your "urgent" ticket that isn't really urgent, and it's because your internet connection would have less latency if it was on the moon (literally) so it was a bit annoying that they were all snooty cunts.

Would love to meet some regular folk though

Aussies also seem to have some models of basically american cars but more awesome than what they give us here in burgerland

That's true but I like him as an individual, and he genuinely seemed like an Australian. Turncoat and Shortcunt seem like they're metropolitan faggots, Tony at least tried to understand rural Australia.

Israel Australia…..
When will you goyim learn who your real masters are?

Malcolm Bligh Turnbull (born 24 October 1954) is the 29th and current Prime Minister of Australia and the Leader of the Liberal Party. He assumed both offices after defeating Tony Abbott in a leadership spill on 14 September 2015. The incumbent Turnbull Government was re-elected at the 2016 federal election.

Turnbull attended Sydney Grammar School before going to the University of Sydney, where he attained a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws. Turnbull then attended Brasenose College, Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar, where he attained a Bachelor of Civil Law. For over two decades prior to entering politics, Turnbull worked in both personal and managerial positions as a journalist, a lawyer, a merchant banker, a venture capitalist, and Chairman of the Australian Republican Movement. A self-made multi-millionaire, Turnbull purchased a stake of internet service provider Ozemail in 1994 for $500,000 and sold his stake just months before the dot com bubble burst in 1999 for $57 million, paving the way to his current estimated net worth of above $200 million with entries in the BRW Rich 200 list.

Like the TPP, Trump is ending a deal that involves tens of countries, and will replace it with individual deals. Expect to see a Make America White Again style policy start happening either after midterms, or second term, with a focus on anglosphere immigration.

The fact that his nickname is "Turnkike" means nothing to you?

Daily reminder that if you don't fly the flag on your car you're a shit cunt.

It's true.

What a lucky man.
He did that on pure luck and no insider information whatsoever.

That is some high-quality gondalutism.

I dont care about tourist visas, open Ellis Island for whites.

I like this universe.

I love you Americans too.

t. Strayan.

One of the 'celebrities' pushing for the date change of Australia day is this cocksucker Andrew Günsberg aka (((Osher Günsberg))).
Born in England into a Jewish family, the parasite found a new host country in Australia at a young age, before heading back to Israel in his adult years to become fully kosher and accept an Israeli given name.

Who would have thought that one of the biggest voices for destruction of Aussie history and tradition would be a Jew??

OP here. I remember one of my primary school teachers saying that as my birthday was Australia Day, I should endeavor to become Prime Minister. I scoffed at the idea to begin with; but that was in another time and this exciting era of happenings is ripe for new blood.

Late happy birthday cunt, the question really lies on whether Holla Forumsacks subvert the liberal party or try to go our own way.

I love both Americans and Strayans, more than my own people.I know Straya has a lot of insane leftists just like here, but at least they have bants.

t. Canadian

As an Australian, I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the Australian people when I say I welcome Donald Trump's message and would also like to state that Australia and Australians have no better friend than Donald Trump.

You should think of Tony's feelings when you say things like that, he might be listening.

You're either a shill or retarded. Our White brothers and sisters are welcome to come to come visit for vacation.

You know he was instrumental in putting Pauline Hanson in jail, right? He is a ZOG cuck.

Yes, his copper wire NBN is gonna be SO good..

That's known as grooming.

WORLD WIDE ANGLO SHITPOSTING ALLIANCE

dem trips

Thanks cunt. Go our own way. We have to be authentic, fresh and uncompromising.