QTDDTOT Thread

What's Holla Forums opinion on astrology/zodiac signs? I heard on the site long ago it had something to do with Kek but I can be wrong. Is it bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

stratfor.com/forecast/2017-annual-forecast?type=singlepage
ilaam.net/intl/zionistmyths.html
returnofkings.com/53781/5-mens-health-supplements-that-actually-work
archive.is/J0BEA
milesmathis.com/tesla.html
milesmathis.com/photon2.html
8ch.net/k/res/428448.html#464029
sadpuppies4.org/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=BtIN32GfBnA&t
goddessflight.com/personalCards/
kissanime.ru/Anime/Youjo-Senki
horriblesubs.info/shows/youjo-senki
tineye.com

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=KW-mg9WjZNQ
archive.is/5zCbD
archive.is/paKW2
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/canadian-mint-employee-allegedly-smuggled-140000-gold-inside-his-rectum
archive.is/gUSYT
archive.is/HxG0B
archive.is/WsKB3
archive.is/dLUMT
archive.is/qQcS3
archive.is/tKMZT
archive.is/OwG4E
archive.is/tWQPv
archive.is/eAXDK
archive.is/9ORsg
ebay.com/itm/WW-2-GERMAN-LUFTWAFFE-FLIGHT-FLYING-LEATHER-JACKET-WITH-VERTIKAL-POCKETS-FOR-08/252766254747?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid=888007&algo=DISC.MBE&ao=1&asc=41375&meid=162e330236d74531ae5e0fccd34ab5ba&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=252767094968#shpCntId
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where can I find Holla Forums related musicians? I need one for a group project.

It's shit. Astrology is like Nostradamus - vague as fuck and applied to mean whatever the fuck you want.

Cuckchan, reddit, please leave. I know you faggots here from HWNDU shit.

Mr. Bond is a Holla Forums related rapper

Rouse only has 2? songs but they're very nice and calming–look up rouse-identity, or rouse-redpilled blues

Pale white skin-Hey there evropa is good

theres a channel on youtube I think called RWDSvideos or RWDSentertainment or something.

Also, watch "the golden one" or "the northern brothers" workout videos on youtube, they usually have some nationalist metal playing

Thanks, will check them out.

What are some actually good hiding spots for a microSD card full of pepes and hitlerspeeches in case of police state?

Quite a few good places exist. Be creative.

I think they're neat, but I see a lot of lefties that get obsessed with it and ruin it.

Also, there's all this talk about having white kids to save the white race but I don't think I'd want any. I hate kids, the way they look, act, etc. On top of that I consider myself to have poor genes. Does every white NEED to have kids?

attics dont have a good track record

How does the police search for stuff like this?

well your moon sign would be more important than your sun sign. but I haven't found any proof of any of this shit being real regardless of how "deep" I've gone. imo astrology, or at least the way it is practiced by 99.9% of the public, is exoteric knowledge at best, and downright foolish mental masturbation at worst. check out /x/ or /xpol/ or whatever the board is. spend plenty of time reading if you're really interested. I've never gone too far but Dion Fortune is a good place to start. good luck.

sage for obvious bullshit thread.

Rouse is RWDS entertainment, he's the guy who made blink 14/88, he lurks here.

I was making a yoke about ol' annie frankie but I'm pretty sure they can train hounds to smell the material that is used to make cards/hard drives/circuit boards. If I were really serious about hiding material like that i'd probably put it in a bag and seal in in concrete or something, but that makes it hard to get to. Hollowing out a bit of your shoe underneath the sole and storing a card there might be the best idea. Hollowed books are too easy to spot since when police search anything that don't treat your shit with care, so books will get thrown all over the place and will open up. I would buy an old tv or a cheap tv, make it so that it doesnt work and then hide the card somewhere inside it

I'm 20 years old and I make tshirts and sell them for my living.

I've just kind of followed trends around and made whatever is popular to earn good money, but I'm getting tired of that. I'd rather be piecing together shirts that mean something to me.

I've been considering making a line that is mostly just american nationalistic…are there any creative ways anybody could think of for me to sneak in some white nationalism without granting the wearer of the shirt a random flying antifa punch to the head?

Or would I be better advised to just make them pro-country? I've also considered making a MAGA express line of shirts, but I don't know.

He's a cool guy tbh

Sorry I didnt get your joke, I dont read fiction :^)
Wouldnt they just take every electronic device with them?
Could storing it in some old toys like in a lego block work?

it's a good gig, man

I like Bring Me The Nation State from RWDS.

If you have one done by someone who is trained, and not using a generic tool, but one where they need specific information such as your time of birth, then it can be quite accurate. Most websites are just garbage though.

Anne Frank pls go

It really varies depending on who is doing the searching. Some cops will tear EVERYTHING apart, others not so much.

I have around $18k, and l want to invest it properly in something/ somewhere that will get me a great positive return. l'm really suspicious of the stock market for obvious reasons. Any financially wise anons have any advice?

I'd like advice too, I have no idea about business but occasionally I visit cuckchan's /biz/ and they're normally talking about Ethereum and Robinhood.

You could try some alternative runes. Embed it into some patriotic logos.

I've had this dilemma for a while, but I've always put off asking it, but I guess this thread is a good place for it.

There are plenty of Redpilled philosophers/intellectuals whom I look up to, and I believe having role models is vital to molding yourself into a better person.
There are tons of inspiring men I've always look to as role models like Julius Evola or Hitler, but it's not quite right to emulate these men since I'm a grill
I really admire these men, but my feminine side is very crippled after years of neglecting to grow/improve it.
Pretty much what I'm asking:
Does anyone know of any Redpilled women authors I could look to for guidance/inspiration/insight?
This is something I've searched for for months, and I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

tits or gtfo

Maybe, the trick is definitely to secure it so it doesnt rattle. I think the best bet is to learn how to sew and just sew your cards into thick clothing like leather jackets or something

Nope, I can't think of any. Thats fine though, you obviously dont have to emulate these great men fully, just emulate their way of thinking and the rest will follow.

If you want to model your grill side, try and watch those PSAs and commercials from the 60s for kitchen products and all that. A happy cheerful woman in a nice dress is much more appealing than anything else.

First off,

Secondly, what about your mother or grandmother? Dont girls usually learn feminin stuff like make up from their mother, just like boys learn shaving from their dad?
Maybe you have some unexpected good rolemodels in your family

They were so much like us at one point.

Like tears in the rain

My Mom and Grandmother have both bought into the Marxist programming. My mom used to be somewhat feminine (very good with children, home-cooked meals, sewed curtains, extremely devout christian etc.), but after menopause, she completely changed . She filed for divorce, now she's a typical "strong single womyn, who refuses domestic duties, never cooks, stopped going to church, and bought into the whole self-centered, individualist culture so prevalent today. She has a pretty hostile attitude toward the idea of a submissive woman, so she's not exactly an ideal role model for me.
Side note: she has also been the hardest to redpill in my family, especially on the JQ, since she believes they're God's chosen people and whatnot. Slow and steady, though.

My Grandmother lets the tv make her moral decisions for her. She thinks blacks and gays are just swell. We don't really communicate well with each other.

The biggest problem here is that all the women in my family are Feels > Reals, which is irritating for obvious reasons. I need an intellectual female role model, if such a thing even exists. I understand that what I'm asking for is pretty unlikely, but I thought I should ask here just in case.

There were some great women in history, maybe find out the stories of queens, princesses, not sure if such things exist. I dont think you really need a female philosopher as a rolemodel. You can take ideas from male ones just as well. Dont emulate the men, but the ideas.

If you want to develop your feminine side, you could maybe go look for womens groups in conservative places like church. Don't expect full 1488 redpill from them tho, just copy their mannerisms and behaviour.
Also I know it's kind of a meme, but asians still have alot of traditional family values, maybe you can find rolemodels there.

I haven't tried this angle yet. Thanks for answering btw.

Also, a good place to start on growing your feminine side (for any lurking femanons) is r/Redpillwomen. It's reddit, so take it with a grain of salt, but they have some decent advice.

Double Capricorn reporting, I'm a Satanist

Savitri Devi

Is it a good idea to use a stove as a heater? lol. im using it as an actual stove too… will it crack or something?

Nordfront. They're a nazi punk band from Germany.

I'll never understand this meme.

Because it's a rule older than Holla Forums. There are no women on the internet.

no
no

If you're this desperate for warmth, just buy a shit ton of blankets and some warm indoor shoes

There are two famous scientists - and a buttload of obscure scientists - who have argued that astrology is physically real, but the effects are so weak that it's damn near useless.

Nick Kollerstrom and Michel Gauquelin are noteworthy writers.

Better yet, screw astrology and review the evidence for the paranormal in general.

Also wear a warm hat, e.g. a woolen ski cap, indoors. You will save on heating bills.

Moon sign = feminine energy
Sun sign = masculine energy
So unless you're a female or a faggot, the sun sign should be more important/prevalent for you.

Isn't there anything else you like at the playground besides the slide?

I have been studying it with varying intensity for a while now. I think it has merit

I think it would be interesting to take a survey of Holla Forums's birth charts and to try and determine the similarities. Of course such a thing would be open to accusations of honey-potting.

If someone has a birth chart they want read post it here. Just remove all personal info (birth date included)

It's not that simple. Moon sign is the world within you, Sun is you in the world.

Moon sign speaks more to your core personality, whereas sun refers to your mission.

Where did you hear that, Jumanji?

In Japanese myth (and probably others) it's reversed. Balls in the sky don't dominate those energies, they are chosen for other reasons. For example, us identifying the moon with femininity probably has to do with menstrual cycles or some shit.

is stratfor a real gem for knowing geopolitics? or it's just a fake propaganda?
free article: stratfor.com/forecast/2017-annual-forecast?type=singlepage
for example in link related:

What's the correct way to say "the swamp drains itself" in Latin?

Anywhere you could hide other small things like microfilm. Almost any object with a concealed hollow space of sufficient size would work.

Why don't you just encrypt it?

won't it risk compromised, with the rampant intentional weakening of encryption standard by governments? I even read once in chan somewhere in tor, that some RNG implementation is rigged just for that end.

Can some one redpill me on The Gulf War Syndrome or point me in the right place to read more about it.
From what i understand it was caused by the cocktail of vaccines the soldiers were given, that the hell was in those vaccines? Also if i remember the media tried to point the blame on the depleted uranium warhead the tanks used.

doesnt seem to interest most much

I thought astrology was retarded until i became i flat earther - as everyone i believed that was retarded too before i started doing calculations and thinking - because how could stars billions of miles away from us have anything to do with us.

Now that i believe stars are a close and local phenomena im inclined to believe in astrology again… royals of all ages have also believed in it.

Did anyone archive the thread where that guy from KnowYourMeme was talking about having subverted the mod team and convincing them not to delete Holla Forums memes?

Can I become a queenslander independent politican without being a member of any political parties?

cyber nazi

Yes.

Yeah, what happened to that? If the RNG is compromised and in fact can be used to retrieve the passwords then encryption isnt too useful now is it. Just the fact that it was there in the first place - in plain sight, like the elites usually do it - is worrying.

it was only a specific implementation, something about openssl I forgot since didn't go far enough, so thinking every encryption standard out there have rigged RNG might be far fetched, but then again who knows what black project people do.

1 Why do the owners of this site keep shilling for /new/ everywhere?

As i recall it was the RNG to openssl which apparently many other projects use too. So it wasnt just openssl.

8ch's official news board (which had many different names in the past) has existed as one of the top (and best) boards for a couple years. At it's height, though, it started getting spammed with news about India and crabs that nobody gave a shit about as well as a bunch of faggots that would necrobump threads on the last page. The board's users wanted to implement tons of different solutions that probly wouldn't fix anything. What NONE of them asked for, though, was to only allow a select group of people to post threads. What was actually implemented?
The current news board was made unofficial (so stories posted there no longer appeared on the front page) and /newsplus/, a board in which only a select group of people may post threads, took its place.

This resulted in the death of both boards so now the site's owners are desperate to get people to start using /newsplus/.

Is it time to learn how to make your own encryption then?

I am a professional level astrologer and can answer any questions you may have. I practice Vedic astrology or Jyotisha.

Astrology is a great science, despite what the mammonists say.

Regarding the Zodiac, there are two. The sidereal zodiac made of the fixed stars and the tropical zodiac along the ecliptic of the Sun. Both have their uses.

Their is also the Lunar zodiac known as the Nakshatras or Lunar Mansions.

The planets each effect different parts of the chakra system and thus manipulate your consciousness. This manipulation pushes you towards you karmic destiny, although you also have free will.

The birth chart is a picture of the planets, signs and houses at the time of your birth and shows your life path and all different aspects of your personality.

The planets are conscious forces representing certain characteristics of God. The Zodiacal signs are those conscious forces manifest in unconscious physical reality. The houses are how the plains of these higher consciousnesses connect to our concrete physical reality on earth.

Astrology is the science of light. The light of the Sun is reflected throughout the universe forming a network of influences upon us. It is the central science of occultism. Most other forms occult knowledge arise from it.

There are four major schools of astrology currently existing in the world. Ptolemaic, which gives rise to western astrology, Jaimini, Parashara and Brughu astrology are used in India.

Reading about theory of cheiromancy I came across all of the celestial bodies which constitute Zodiac (at least in the western version/Raphael's Manual of Astrology I've skimmed through sense).

Are you aware how the two come together, is there some sense to it at all?

Tell me about me.

Yes

The reading of omens is essentially the reading of planetary influences or transits.

For example, Babylonian and Indian texts say a wild animal passing a king on his right is an auspicious sign and on his left is an inauspicious sign. On an astrological level this is due to the sign of Leo, which indicates among other things rulers. A negatively influenced Leo gives troubles from wild animals such as lions, as per Jaimini astrology. The sanskrit is:
seṣāh śvāpadāni.

Passing on the left is a sign of disrespect. Thus, a wild animals passing on the king to the left indicates a negative astrological influence upon the leader and an affliction to his Leo and by extension his Sun. It could indicate as an omen an loss of leadership or lack of leadership, it could also indicate disloyal subjects.

If you were a priest accompanying a king on a hunting expedition and some deer came towards the party and passed him on the left you would warn the king that one of his subjects perhaps resents his leadership and is disloyal and that he should consult his spies.

Directional astrology could also indicate from where the threat comes. For example, the god of wealth Kuvera represents the North. If the deer came from the North, it could indicate someone in the treasury or a potential thief resentful of an economic policy or decision of the King.

Once could then draw a Prashna chart for more detail as to the nature of this person. There are drekkhana charts and hora charts which can even indicate the bearing of the person or how they look.

Regarding palmistry, it is part of physiognomy, which is an entirely different branch of knowledge that I am unfamiliar with, but it is related to astrology. Ones body is an imprint of the astrological influences present at the time of ones birth. A good astrologer can tell some of a persons planetary placements just by looking at them. For example a Leo dominated chart will give someone with a square face and bodily appearance. Donald Trump is an example of a Leo rising person with Mars in Leo. He has a square face and head, which is a sign of leadership. His blonde hair is reminiscent of lion like features. In fact, like a lions mane, his hair is iconic. Mars gives him his reddish appearance.

Palmistry will use planetary symbols to describe principles that all oculists will understand. For example, the index finger is ruled by the Sun. This has an entire wealth of meaning to those familiar with astrology. The Sun represents ego and self. That is why people point their finger as a mudra or hand form indicating commandment and dominance. It is a universal human sign. That is also why ISIS uses it.

How would the next Führer come along in the reich? an election?

Be appointed by hitler himself?

Give me your birth date and place and assuming the time is accurate I can tell you something.

Jan. 1st. 1996.
Isn't the chart what you use to figure this shit out though?

place is california, not providing any more specifics.

Nice text. However, Donald is Gemini (and therefore under Mercury, if I recall correctly). Unless you are referring to something else.

Also, I thought index finger (at least the plane under it) indicated Jupiter, while Sun was ring finger?

This chart is made using a tropical ayanamsa, I would like to calculate it using sidereal ayanamsa and using a computer program which will calculate your atmakaraka which is very important.

Assuming things do not change too much, here is something from the chart you provided.

You have issues with authority.

You have a strong conflict with authority. The authority is weak and maybe low minded and you have very strong ideals and a strong sense of right and wrong.

I suspect that you do not ask questions from people or may be shy in asking questions for sometime, then it sort of blows out of you in a somewhat aggressive and rebellious way.

There is a strong tension between rebellion and submission. You are forced to kneel before authority figures who may be weak in some way. Eventually you rebel or go your own way.

I suspect you may have left home early or rebelled from a weak father.

CA is good enough. I will look it up using Sidereal Ayanamsa. Might take a few minutes.

It is more accurate than reading a Tropical chart, the one you provided above.

His Sun is in Gemini

I meant Leo lagna or ascendent, which shows the physical body.

What time in the day?

Where do I generate one of those charts? I'm bored and want a meme wizard to read my horoscope.

Here is your chart using sidereal, lagna is incorrect because I do not have exact birth time.

I can still read something.

Give me your birth day, birth time and birth place and I will create one for you then post the image.

time is 5:40 PM

I will simply tell you some of the best things I see in your chart.

February 3rd 1994, 6PM, VA USA

Lagna is Scorpio

Here you go.

It is slightly true at some cases. There are statistics of certain behaviors and careers being more common among children being born in certain dates of the year.

I approve it but only under circumstances where there is a strong statistical basis of the claims. Nothing too wild.

Thanks user. So what does any of it mean?

this pls?

OK, I will just sort of free flow ramble talking about your life path.

Waxing moon aspecting lagna shows your life path will become clear to you overtime and will gradually flourish and grow strong.

Venus is strong in aspecting lagna showing that you make good decisions but often passionate ones. Your life path may be driven by passion as Mars and Venus are conjunct aspecting lagna.

Otherwise Ma and Ve together is good. It shows you have strong desires and an ability to gratify those desires.

Your Mars is exalted which is very good. This means his negative characteristics are allayed. He is Mrtyu avastha showing much of the karma he would give is exhausted or has been spent in previous lives.

Your Me is with Ve and exalted Ma in the third house from lagna conjunct 2nd bhava cusp.

user, you are definitely not a coward. You run full force at any opposition and enemies. This is a good conjunction for business. Ve also rules the 7th cusp and 7th house.

Business may be a good part of your life path.

Conjunct 2nd cusp also indicates your family and friends and cultural heritage. All of these things will be a major part of your life. 2nd cusp can indicate caring for things, taking responsibility for things and curating things.

A large part of your life will be taking care of other things and people, including women. You may even have collections perhaps relating to your heritage (Nazi memorabilia). War antiques I suspect. Helmets, guns, knives things of that nature. General infantry apparel.

More to come

Saturn lords this conjunction and Sat is in Aquarius which is good but he is Mrita just like Ma showing minimal karma. He is your AK and this is important.

He receives a negative aspect from Sun and is incapable of defending himself. Sat represents ones primal nature.

You may be too idealistic to get your hands dirty in business. You may be to embarrassed by surviving at the expense of others and this can create a problem. Saturn will be ruthless and do what is needed to survive but under the influence of the Sun, this can be blocked.

One also becomes ashamed of ones own weaknesses and primal desires. One can also become a workaholic ashamed to take a break.

Hey what can you tell me?
Feb 18 1992 7:40am
Redding, Ca

Is sidereal or tropical correct?
Good learning resource at intermediate level?
(more into the "art" of reading beyond just the general players)

Alright here's one for you all.

So ever since trumps win I've seen a huge shift in the minds of the people. I was always very vocal about my support for the Republican candidate..

So here's the thing. Lately this one chick I always argued with, lets call her bangablelibtard. Well she's the typical weedy liberal pro open borders degenerate type. She smokes cigs too, shes also black white mix, shortcut neck length hair, free the niple no bra type and has probably been with more dudes than i have fingers on one hand.

But get this. Since trumps win i have noticed now she digs me, you gotta understand i was probably the only conservative on this shitty liberal infested college, so I'm probably the only non cuck there(if there are others they're super quiet about it due to backlash), like she laughs at everything i say it has even weirded me out at times. Like i lent her a surgery uniform i had been wearing all day and i catch her by the corner of my eye the chick smelling it. Seriously what? She's been super playful touchy with me to the point its creeped me out.

So basically im pretty sure she digs me. Don't get me wrong this wouldn't be my first or second girl. But its been a while since I've gotten any action. I'm not bad looking either nor fat contrary to the pseudobeliefs that plague user boards.

Also one other thing. I don't study in the usa for (((obvious$$$))) reasons. I'm a white American though and she isn't. Everyone wants to go to the USA and i aint dumb especially now with Trump limiting green cards. Before she would laugh at me about my beliefs then all of a sudden when she realized wayyyy less visa handouts then she starts hitting on me. Like what?

So here's my question, do I let it go any further, please the merchant and bang the fuck out of her whilst playing along with her visa plan without ever letting her get preggo OR do i tell her to knock it off in a polite way?
I don't want to be too mean about it, she's not the scream at your face lefty type. And she's also not a bad 'friend'

Keep in mind im pro white race nazi type.

She's used goods no doubt about that. Not to mention… Three tattoos. Eww. Total degenerate.

So betray white race for a few fucks or wait it out longer?

Final end to life path and how you feel about what you have achieved.

Ketu with 4th cusp in Pisces
Aspected by Su, its Lord Jupiter and Rahu.

This will show how you feel throughout your career and life but specifically towards the end.

With 4th cusp aspected by Ju shows material security and comforts of life.

Sun aspect shows you feel comforted that you did what you had to do. You performed your duty and was a good man.

Ketu however will show a disconnect. You may not be happy with what you have and instead will yearn for more power and position. You may feel like you could have done great things with this life but you did not. (I could have done something else, something bigger and better).

In reality this is an illusion as you are forced to follow your karmic life path and it could not have been any different.

This is an important lesson for you because you have such a strong Venus and Mercury with Mars conjunction. You strongly believe yourself the decider of your fate and have a hard time understanding that ultimately everything is happening by divine arrangement. This can ultimately leave you dissatisfied although you have accomplished much.

Sun shames Ju. This shows that authority figures may not support your creativity or belief structure and that is part of this.

"I could have been something I wanted but I let other people stifle me and tell me what I could and could not be".

Perhaps you are a different religion than what your family allows or you simply disagree with your families ideological beliefs which are very strong.

(Family is evangelicals and I am not, they put this heavy shame on me).

You may watch the movie "Dead Poets Society" about a father and school oppressing the creativity of sons and students. They want to live by the philosophy of "carpe diem" seize the day, but the authority structure instead wants them to be forced into a certain life path.

You gave a ton of reasons not to get with this girl, and the only reason to go for it is "muhdick". I think you already know the right thing to do.

fug :(

All in all breddy gud though. Thanks.

I'm Leo, August 20. Am I destined for greatness?

Uh Oh.

Be careful of sexual relationships!

Lagna Lord with Ve and Ma in the seventh!

Rahu with Jupiter (guru chandala yoga) with debilited Moon.

You may be prone to serious degeneracy user!

The thing is you don't mind too much.

When you are in relationships you may tend to get pushed around a bit. You may be too concerned with the other persons desires and opinions and let them dominate you. You tend to form relationships with very passionate people. Sometimes the relationships become all about fulfilling their desires!

Your 8th house is also afflicted with a weak Sat and Mercury. Definitely sexuality is a big issue.

Your mother is a very important person in your life and a positive influence on one side but she can be very intense as well, invading your psychic space. She may spy on you and want to know all of your dealings or be obsessively worried about you.

Don't stick your dick in crazy. If you really can't control your baser instincts, at least use a condom.

similar date to the user you responded to,
jan 9th, 1992

also do you know anything about palmistry? my mum's side of the family was super into that shit when I was younger but all they did was give me some questions I could never find the answer to. not too sure about how directly connected astrology, numerology and palmistry was, they just dipped into everything in some attempt to know what their kids would be like

where can I find a femanon to love and make children with

You tear a rift into the second dimension with your mind and let its purity wash into our world You can help me create it if you'd like.

We are in the best timeline

a private intel agency, so probably does the typical disinfo thing of 90% truth with the 10% misinformation

I've heard a lot of people warn not to post your chart openly online due to cursing being easier. I suppose since we're user it's probably safe

she wants the D. It's up to you to decide what to do next. Remember women are pack animals, your team won the power position, so you are now desirable. I would look for a less degenerate woman if I really needed to please muh dick, also, if you pump and dump she might make up some rape allegations (unlikely but you should consider it)

Your relationship with wife and mother are very important to you. Maybe even little sister or brother too.

Your wife will be beautiful. Seriously.

Be careful because losing wife, mother, siblings etc can be a source of great personal sadness.

__oustide___

On a serious note: College STEM classes have a surprising amount of attractive, non pozzed women. Especially mathematics. Engineering has the best women but math has a much bigger pool to choose from in my experience.
If college isn't in your plans, try a church or fund raisers for causes you support.
Though honestly getting to know a woman is what first dates are for. Seriously, just try asking a girl out the next time you're at the grocery store. She may very well say yes and I can assure you that she definitely won't bite your head off. If shes a degenerate, you'll figure that out while chatting over a nice dinner.
You will still have to pay for the dinner though.

The part about my mother is eerily correct, but the rest of it is off. Very interesting though, thanks for putting the effort in user.

M..muh dick..? Haha no, yeah you're right

Oh thats a given. Who knows what stds are in these degenerates

About the pack animals. Yeah no kidding. I've had a ton of them always staring. I doubt ill ever find a good woman on this country though tbh unless she's also foreign. The only way i could would be for her to be pure white(rare here) and conservative. Like many of you as long as shes got a pretty face and no fat idc about how big her ass and tits are.

In any case thanks based anons. I'll tell her to knock it off.

Assuming you are in CA.

Just talking about personal strengths.

You have a strong Saturn, so you can be a disciplined hard worker who also knows how to relax.

There may be difficult times with health. Perhaps even Cancer.

I suggest you live simply. Eat simply. Work hard. and ……

Don't smoke cigarettes or weed. Your body can take a lot of punishment but eventually it will manifest as tumors that are cancerous.

In the end though you will likely have a good comfortable life.

Arudha Lagna conjunct waxing Moon as aspected by all benefics. AK conjuncted by all benefics.

You will have good income and good money in the bank. You will have enough money to take care of your needs. Your needs will grow but so will your wealth.

You may also receive inheritance. There may be some struggle with parents or between parents regarding your inheritance.

You will also have expenses but they will be on necessary things so it is not too bad.

user, please take the cancer warning seriously. You also seem like a good person although certain parts of your life are difficult.

Your father may have been a dick.

like mine

This to be honest user.
If you're insecure about something then work on it. Like losing weight or get buffed or a hair and beard cut. Etc.

Bit of advice? Try fascist haircuts. Those are what chicks will be digging now. Don't expect quality chicks if you're looking like some nigger wannabe or numale cuck look.

The time of white pride is back.
Otherwise if you're black consider getting nice clothes a good decent haircut and for gods sake a belt to hold your pants up. I've always been amazed at how a certain gangsta wannabe black friend of mines always finds himself intertwined in relationships with trash hoes then complains about it when he looks like a common nigger.

australia, central east coast. kind of wondering why flags weren't implemented, but I'm australian so it would probably promote me to shitpost more.
the stars also telling me I am prone to cancer sounds like some esoteric joke about being australian, but it's a good thing I don't smoke regardless. can't recall any family history of it but it's not like that's stopped cancer showing up before

he is, but he's still my best mate.

December 19 96 Washington state USA 3:30

If you don't trust AES, then use Serpent. It has more rounds and was essentially rejected by NIST for being too good (they claimed it would be too slow). Make sure yur password is totally random and greater than 16 characters. Don't use OpenSSL to encrypt it, use something like cryptsetup+LUKS on a linux machine. If it is on linux make sure to install haveged to ensure there is good entropy before you create the encrypted partition.

That changes your chart significantly.

Still a danger of carcinogens though. You may want to be careful eating processed impure foods too.

Fathers not too bad. Maybe uses vulgar language.

OK
You will strive for perfection on your life path. This is very important to you.

I suggest you read about the qualities of Aquarius because they will be very important in your life.

You are a climber and will climb the ladder, especially of networks and groups of people. It could also be digital networks or financial networks.

Whatever the network is, it is passionate. An environment of desire and the fulfillment of desire. Your desires are also fulfilled in this environment.

Your wife will be important in this social or career climb and to setting your life path.

You will reach a high level of position but you will have to work hard. You will be rewarded for your hard work and it will fell worth it. Perhaps you attain a high position working in an environment that deals with women, comforts or clothing etc.

There may be times when there are disturbances to that position as well. But you have the strength to whether the storm.

You are a tough son of a bitch! Don't be so hard on yourself though. You can work yourself to too much.

Also, when you are married, remember to show enough attention to your wife. If you just focus on career or personal promotion or advancement on your life path, you will lose her. It could come out of nowhere.

Sorry but I have to go to bed. Thanks though.

well that lines up nicely with the career path. also with how I have a career path in the first place
I just figured that the pieces for that would fall into place if I wound up being successful. good heads up on keeping the wife happy, don't want to lose my hard earned shekels on a divorce I could have avoided
brb applying for that job listing at a bra and lingerie shop I saw
fuck

Who did the jews conquest in 1272 B.C.E? Where can I find information that will help me better understand the current conflict between the palestinians and Israelis?

Dunno the answer to your first question, but Molyneux does a good, basic video on Israel/Palestine.
inb4 nod an argumenb

I can't find info anywhere on the conquest in 1272 B.C.E. Thanks for the video though.

That face sums up how I feel about the conflict.

tinder

Without the year that information is useless

Hello, FBI. It's been a while…

I've just visited about 4 websites (all jewish ones) and none of them expand further on this sentence - in fact, they all were word-for-word identical to this one.

I don't like either side in the conflict - fuck 'em both.

Then it's made up.

My father is fairly major figure in the Western Astrology community. Unfortunately, I didn't really follow in his footsteps and didn't learn much about how astrology works. He readings he's given me have been eerily accurate for me, occasionally he's practically laid out my thoughts of the time. So I do believe there is something in it and shouldn't be as discredited as viciously as it tends to be by scientists and the media.

Actually, on that note, he is moderately redpilled on media lies, since his own past experiences with the media have totally screwed him over, especially on occasions when he's proven himself to be competent. I have liked to get him involved on /fringe/ or even Holla Forums to provide some insight into current events, but he's an old skool love 'n peace hippie from the 70s/80s who is horrified at Brexit and Trump.

What are some non-poison hygiene products like shampoos and toothpaste?

Carbonated water yes or no?

August 18th, 1994. Time was either 2am or 3am. OR, USA
What can you tell me?

Molyneux can't be objective in this being an ashkenazi jew himself.

Baking soda toothpaste you make at home with water and most natural baking soda you can find. There are many tutorials on the internet which cover what you can add and what to avoid. Remember that if such a tutorial suggests you add an essential oil, you should make sure that it's not estrogen in oil form like lavender. Making soap in large quantities is time consuming and requires some knowhow with what wood to burn. It's also a bit dangerous to handle lye for the first time, you can get irritated easily unless you are careful. You can try to buy some natural soaps they make in your region, but don't go for the expensive shit. The less ingredients, the less chance of getting some estrogenized shit in you. It's trial and error with these, so take your time choosing which one suits you the most. All store shampoos are estrogen or poison. You can try to do strange shit like wash your hair with vinegar. Alternatively use soap for washing your hair. Just remember to wash soap off completely or else a part of your scalp might itch a bit. If you eat well and you don't have any serious skin condition, your hair shouldn't require any additional hair products.

This is why I'm so curious

Wait i found something
ilaam.net/intl/zionistmyths.html

1. MYTH: Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

Israel did not "become" a nation (need definitions for both) and it is important not to compare apples to oranges. Israel of today has little to do with "Israel" of 3000 years ago. Archeologists at Tel Aviv University showed that city states and kingdoms were routinely made and obliterated in the ancient land of Canaan while the natives survived and continued to live. Ethnic cleansing was only recently practiced (1947-1949). The Israelites evolved from local Canaanites (archeological evidence, not the stories of the bible which were never intended to be taken literally). But even if one is to take the stories of the bible literally, there is plenty of "evidence" in the bible that Hebrews prospered with Adomite and other Canaanites. These are not states or nations in the modern sense. In either case, what is the relevance of this to politics in the Middle East. Christianity arose 2000 years ago well after Judaism but before Islam and that does not add anything to whether Christians need to go back and build a Byzantine state in Palestine. History is important so here it goes.

Canaanitic groups are classified into Western Canaanitic languages (Aramaic, Assyrian, Phoenician etc.) and Eastern Canaanitic languages (Arabic and Hebrew which were spoken but not written languages). Northern Canaanites (e.g. Nebateans and Phoenicians) developed the written languages. All these groups lived, fought, interacted, collaborated, etc. but no group was obliterated in history. Two facts are easily verified as examples. Palestinian villagers especially in Northern Palestine for hundreds of years and until today use the name Cana’an for their children and many have it as a surname. Second, designs on the cloths of villagers (the folkloric symbols) are canaanitic symbols (and are shared by location and by locals who are both Christian and Muslim). I can site several other examples including ritualistic events that are likely pagan in origin.

The Jebusites (Canaanites) around 3,000 B.C. dwelt on the tract of land "Jebus" which later became Jerusalem? Ur-Shalem (Jerusalem) is a Canaanite word meaning, the house of Salem, the chieftain of the clan of Jebusites. The name Salem is Shalem in the Aramaic language and was also adapted to Arabic and Hebrew (but much later) to indicate peace. Similarly, while Arabs and Jews think Bethlehem means house of bread or meat respectively, it is more appropriately house of Laham (the Canaanitic god of the southern hills). The temple of Solomon likely was built on the ruins of the Jebusite temple just like the Aksa was built on the same ruins.

Historically, new religions did this so that they can adapt the locals to the new religion (i.e. you cannot shock them to stop them from going to their holy places but it is possible to change what Campbell calls "the face of God" (i.e. the image). Hence the Kaaba in Mecca is also the same place that the ancient Pagans worshipped.

All these groups lived, fought, interacted, collaborated, etc. but no group was obliterated in history. Palestinian villagers especially in Northern Palestine for hundreds of years and until today use the name Cana’an for their children. Second, designs on the cloths of villagers (the folkloric symbols) are Canaanitic symbols (and are shared by location and by locals who are both Christian and Muslim). I can site several other examples including ritualistic events that are likely pagan in origin. Jews converting to Christianity and Christians converting to Islam as major trends during the establishment of these religions is also well documented.

One of the major myths perpetuated by latter followers of the religion is their novelty/freshness/ uniqueness and in the case of of some followers of Judaism thinking that is more than a religion but an inherited attribute. Genetically, Palestinian Christians and Muslims are closer to Sephardi Jews than either group is to Ashkenazi Jews who are in turn more Turcik (and Indo-European due to significant pool of Khazars who converted to Judaism a few hundred years ago). Ashkenazi thus are not true Semites. The use of the word anti-Semitic is corrupted as Arabs are Semites and most Jews are not.

Sources

Davies P.R., In Search of 'Ancient' Israel, Journal for the Study of the Old Testament, 1992.

Hadawi, S., Bitter Harvest, a modern history of Palestine, 4th Edition, Olive Branch Press, NYC, 1991

Marcus, A.D., The View from Nebo, How Archeology is rewriting the Bible and Reshaping the Middle East, Little, Brown, Boston, 2000.

Whitelam K.W., The Invention of Ancient Israel and the silencing of Palestinian History, Routledge, London, 1996.

Wrong one my bad

Heres the one:
3. MYTH: Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

There was no Jewish conquest in 1272 BC. As mentioned above, Judaism evolved as one of many religions in the land of Canaan. They certainly did not have dominion over the land for 1000 years, nor did they have a continuous presence on the land of Canaan.

Some relevant quotes:

"Between 3000 and 1100 B.C., Canaanite civilization covered what is today Israel, the West Bank, Lebanon and much of Syria and Jordan…Those who remained in the Jerusalem hills after the Romans expelled the Jews [in the second century A.D.] were a potpourri: farmers and vineyard growers, pagans and converts to Christianity, descendants of the Arabs, Persians, Samaritans, Greeks and old Canaanite tribes."
– Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright, Their Promised Land

"But all these [different peoples who had come to Canaan] were additions, sprigs grafted onto the parent tree… And that parent tree was Canaanite… [The Arab invaders of the 7th century A.D.] made Moslem converts of the natives, settled down as residents, and intermarried with them, with the result that all are now so completely Arabized that we cannot tell where the Canaanites leave off and the Arabs begin."
– Illene Beatty, Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan

"The extended kingdoms of David and Solomon, on which the Zionists base their territorial demands, endured for only about 73 years… Then it fell apart… [Even] if we allow independence to the entire life of the ancient Jewish kingdoms, from David's conquest of Canaan in 1000 B.C. to the wiping out of Judah in 586 B.C., we arrive at [only] a 414 year Jewish rule."
– Illene Beatty, Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan

How fucked am I? Am I fooled for life?

Link?

Not very.

The fool isn't so much an idiot as he is the beginning. Representing the start of a journey and boundless potential.

Though that is a lot of fool.

Funnily enough it even has the meaning of the card literally on the same page if you're inclined to read it

Around 1:30PM October 15, 1993
Vancouver Canada

That's good to know. It's just odd seeing so many fools in my spread like that. I've seen this sort of divination before but I have never seen a spread like that. Feels weird, man.

It was on a thread here a few months ago. Sorry, but I didn't save the site since lol tarot. I only saved that screenshot because of how odd that fucking spread was.

Any R/C guys here?
Basically what I want to do is run a fleet of R/C machines from a central command station.
Is there an easy way to do this without having to use a gorrilion radio transmitters?

Never mind, found it.

Shouldn't be impossible.

Not sure if ground stuff has the same sort of receiver/transmitter setup as model aircraft.
Main issue is you'll probably need to code up the interface to do all this yourself.
Oh and model aircraft have GPS autopilots available.

Most people here got sun and magician as their core cards.

I got them as power and lucky cards. Not sure how the birthday cards play into the other spread, but I get the feeling my memes will one day be powerful.

They don't play into each other. They're seperate types of readings.
Well don't play in much.

But yeah sun, wheel of fortune, magician. What most Channers got. Which is odd to say the least.

Some basic Holla Forums and troll questions:

What is the best way to create webm's? When I try to make them online, they are always too large of a file.

Does anyone know a good way to get around Twitter and Gmail phone verification?

WebMs for Retards. No, that's its actual name.

Download a video with Youtube-DLG in webm format and it'll either be the right size, or it's too big and you use WebMs for Retards to make it smaller.

Thanks

Just posting in this thread to say I'm happy meme magic is real since this is now real.

Quick question, what are the rankings of the state of America from god-tier to shit-tier.

Gulf War Syndrome was the radiation from the depleted uranium rounds & equipment issued to the soldiers, government kept it hidden and started goosechase rumors of its cause for obvious reasons.

30-4-1999, 3:59 PM, my parents told me to be born before 4.

It's fairly likely that the time of year that you are born in affects you. e.g. winter is cold, dark and depressing. Summer is the time of plenty and fun

not sure how the individual planets could really have any effect on you though

Its odd a lot of *chan goers have magcian and wheel of fortune. Also November 5th, 1983 540 something.

"Tits or gtfo" is just another way of saying "we don't want women to post here". Look at the state cuckchan is in, that's mostly because of female moderators and users.

*pm

"Exhaurit in stagnum se"

This is correct. Take note that we do not want women here. If they are here, we do not want them identifying themselves explicitly (even if we can tell from the posting style).

tits or gtfo has been around since 2006, women have NEVER been welcome on imageboards

100% nonwhite Asian/African quadroon here. I have to ask, how is that despite being mixed and having absolutely no white genes whatsoever, I manage to not only get along with right wing ideals, but also support them myself and vote Trump without a single regret so far, when by all means it should be expected that I'd be a SJW Communist instead? I know there's posts and threads here about how nonwhites, especially Asians or niggers need to be kept out or exterminated worldwide Though hearing anyone go "based nigger" unironically bothers me, that's like rewarding a kid with candy for brushing his teeth like a normal person should, but I end up not minding them, yet what truly puts me off are leftist notions, proposals and ideals, as well as their attitudes towards them, especially that I'm somehow thinking or voting against my own interests for not being at least half as pinko as they are.

Is there something wrong with me, logically speaking in regards to my benefit, based on my combination of way of thinking and my racial identity, or am I merely wired this way? I know I'm gonna conflict with people for some reason regardless of its validation, but I'd rather minimize it to simply being fucking over Communists. Given my mixed genetics I feel like I might be better off just going innawoods, or close enough while still having an internet connection.

We've been getting a lot of science-related material on Holla Forums lately, it seems. A lot of it is really sensationalist, as far as my experience in the field goes. I'd like to use my biomedical knowledge to generate and compile some fact-based responses to some of these topics that keep showing up. Is the best way to approach this to tripfag for an AMA thread and then, after I've the research, run a reply thread for discussion? This sort of thing doesn't seem to happen here often; or if it does, it's some faggot like "herr herr, I'm a nigger. why y'all so racist? AMA"

Just go conquer a tribe of abbos or something and lead hem as a godking, forcing eugenics on thm and selling the weak as slaves to whoever wants them.

What the fuck is this from

yes but wait an hour before eating because it messes with your stomach pH

The planets and sun recycle charge field from the galactic core, so they affect you depending on how directly their charge streams are pointing to what parts of earth.
These are the same energy streams that create the cyclical nature of the ice ages. Or in retard speak: cosmic rays

Asians can have high IQs, the only problem with them is their lack of honor. There's outliers in every race. I have no problems working with other races but race mixing is obviously unwelcome. You're in a hilarious position to fuck with commies that spout "ebil white fascists" rhetoric

please don't. I would be excited if you started a new science uncucked thread though so I can post pi = 4 in non static systems stuff.

Yeah. Galo Sengen.

GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GALO SENGEN!

thanks for the input. I'll try to set it up when I get a little bit of free time to actively participate if it's going to be a one-shot deal

Assyrian isn't a Canaanite language you stupid fucking idiot. Nothing is worse than retarded White Holla Forumsacks trying to create some bullshit history using the Old Testament insanity

Nobody wants weak slaves, and in a world where only third worlders still practice it, I can't imagine seeing even short term profiting from it, especially when exporting would only imbalance population demographics. Coincidentally I exist because a soldier who participated in a war and knocked my grandmother up happened to be from enslaved descendants in the US.

About honor, I am conflicted. I do not mind going forward any way I can, even shrewd methods, but I can't help but get insecure if a goal was reached through receiving rather than earning. I must admit, I am not someone who can be immediately clever unless the chips are down, nor am I the most physically capable. I am however more inspired than ever to work on that given the long series of events that brought us all here, most recently the HWNDU streams.

I very much hate leftism as a whole, and even see centrists as either being closet leftists(whether they just happen to be in the closet, or put themselves in there to mask themselves as leftists) or tools of the left. Horseshoe theorizing is nothing more than using a double-edged sword that's blunt on the side cutting them. How can it be otherwise, when we are in a position to have to argue more strongly that it makes little sense for the Hammer and Sickle and pro-Communist propaganda to be less censored than depicting the Swastika or any of the Confederate flags in a fictional work by which its creators hold no mindsets similar to those who carried those symbols in the past?

These days I'm especially bothered by the double standards and other hypocritical sayings and doings by the left, but I wouldn't mind doing them in. Practicality however says that we won't gain any ground by acting just like them. I do not mean this as in that we need to gain better PR, but that as the right wing thinks, it has other tactics that are more effective for itself. I can be said that because I'm 1/4 African, I can just chimp out against leftists as an "Uncle Tom" or cause trouble by pretending to be one of them, except that would give more reasons as to why nonwhites should be hated by default, while also being ineffective due to my being a conservative eventually being found out and limiting from what I can do as a Socialist pretender. As for screwing with leftists as a nonwhite conservative, they can either resort to treating me as an Uncle Tom of either racial persuasion, or poking at my Asian heritage, treat me as only slightly better than a white when it comes to labeling me as a bigot. They don't even really care, my race is only relevant to them as a platform and vehicle, and I'm not a woman so it's not like I can secretly redpill some betas through control of their thirst.

I actually try to hide that I'm a nonwhite on the internet(Though it's easy given my southern accent), though mostly because I would feel patronized and would be patronized on the basis of my race, regardless of my arguing points, and the only people I feel who really deserve to hear that are the people who aren't shallow thinkers in regards to race, AKA leftists who harp on about how racism is merely a hatred of skin color, while refusing to acknowledge other people as anything but copy/pasta humans with alternate skin colors, alternate facial features, and stereotypically alternate genitalia size. I believe that the closest we can get to ever accomplishing the maximum mitigation of racial conflict is not by ignoring race like they do, but by acknowledgment. It's either fitting or ironic that what society sees as the most bigoted communities on the internet knows more of me biologically than the ideology and its pundits who claim to cater to my interests. In reality bigotry has little to do with anything, what matters on all scales are productive and destructive tendencies, desires, and hypocrisies. I know there's people here and elsewhere who would want a global extermination of all nonwhites, but if you ask me, I'll tell you that they're merely given reasons to desire such a thing. If anyone wanted the desire of such a thing to truly come off however silly or mad as they want it to be, just get rid of the reasons to want it. If all else fails, at least we could have a tragic conflict as opposed to "DA MORALLY GOOD SUCKERPUNCHING ANTIFAS VERSUS DA EBIL FASCIST NAZIS".

For once I actually write a post that's too long, wow.

It is because they resign themselves to and subscribe to what is essentially an ideological, sexual, economical, and social Niggerlodeon that through acknowledgement that people hate them so, and they resign and subscribe so strongly it both makes you wonder if they could ever learn, and disgusts you that some of them have or had the potential to be among you as peers in any way. It can be argued that they have no potential for honor, but I am racially part of them(even Asians can be SJWs, and they tend to be the biggest ones of all when they are), and I am a racially-mixed man. Regardless of how much I try, how much satisfaction could I get from being a dignified person when I know less dignified people of my kinds exist and will work to subvert my own developed results due to being shaped differently from their mold? I feel somewhat lonely thinking about this.

Even if I had 3/4 European genetics rather than Asian genetics, I'm still in a better position to have children than a hapa, especially when I look more masculine than feminine, but I'd still have octoroons and any woman who enters a relationship would be would be entering an interracial relationship. All this said I'm in no hurry to get laid, though not for these reasons, but they would put a damper on things regardless. Generally I'm opposed to racemixing. The most I'll tolerate is if it an interracial relationship is a genuinely loving one, but that is currently the rarest form of an interracial relationship. You're more likely to see them formed because of racial fetishization or political/social bullshit. Ironically it appears to be that the most stable interracial relationships are those with black females(also the rarest of all interracial dynamics), while black males in interracial relationships have a tendency to only go terribly wrong. Whites/Asians tend to produce people like Elliot Rodger.

What's a good hoster to upload videos to? vid .me would be great but the file limit is 30 minutes but I need more (1 hour +).

Esoteric user(s), profile me.

9th March 1994, Townsville, QLD, Australia

returnofkings.com/53781/5-mens-health-supplements-that-actually-work

Meant to distract us from what actually matters.

Every race has outliers, it's difficult for those outliers in almost every circumstance. You can grow an inner strength through weight lifting. Develop a lone wolf mindset.
This is because women are constantly calculating if they can get with a better man from their genetic, fertility and resource point of view, black women are the least desirable women on the planet, so when they get in a relationship with any non-black male it's a miracle for them and they become loyal to that man. Non-black women who end up with black men have the opposite problem, they will quickly realize all the pro black man propaganda is putting them in a genetic and financial dustbin and will try to get out, often resulting in violent enrichment.

I don't know, try vimeo?

I know Holla Forums has a lot of hate for religion, while others are more open to it, but I'm curious. What sect/branch of Christianity is the most based? I'm talking no open arms to literal faggots, not open to race mixing and is majority white? I've heard Orthodox is the last stand of Christianity today, but I'm not 100% on it. I've done research, but that doesn't account for person experiences. Note that I'm not really into this as much for the spiritual aspect as I am for the social one.

Needs registration but thanks

In Europe you could become a SlavLARPer and go orthodox (but in contrast to common Holla Forums knowledge they're just as corrupt) or look into St. Pius X. If you're from the USA, just check which Christian groups are listed as hate groups by the SPLC.

Anyone have a good resource for learning Tarot symbolism? I don't mean just memorizing meanings for cards, but actually getting to know them well enough to do proper readings. The majors aren't nearly as much a problem as the minors. Otherwise, I've been considering composing my own deck of "text" tarot because I'm more of a word guy rather than image.

(checked)
She is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you so much!

Well Crowley wrote a book to go with his deck, barely touched it mind. Not had time.

I saw that "Bannon called himself “a Leninist” who wants to “destroy the state.”
old news, but what did he mean by this?

How true are these? I keep hearing about "nazi economy" being shit, how they took loans and had to go to war to pay them off, etc. How true is this? The most cited historian on the topic is one Adam Tooze, but he isn't exactly as impartial as a historian ought to be…archive.is/J0BEA
Thoughts?

Disregard 99% of what Crowley wrote about Tarot.

Try other writers. Paul Foster Case covered the basics. A guy called Wang wrote ''Qabalistic Tarot'.

Disregard 100% of what Crowley wrote

I'm confused by this image.

SJWs in my eyes always try to argue that they are levelling the playing field. That by seemingly levelling things in favour of the unfortunate, that this is fair. They always try to argue that the scenario on the right is fair (notice how they are all equal in height?). However, the picture also shows a distinction between equality and justice. It exposes that SJWs don't think equality is good enough and that makes me think that the creator of this image must have been right-wing.
At the same time, the image's caption and its authoritative tone suggests that its writer believes itself to be a righteous preacher, implying that its creator was in fact left-wing.

Can I get some opinions here?

Read Hitler's revolution

I would say it is SJW. Just based on how they operate with the language and changing what words everyone use to try and manipulate. In this case they want to rework Equality and Justice to mean something they are not.

Racist goes from someone that has active hate for other or specific racial groups, to meaning 'systems of power and privilege that benefit one group'. If you ask for their definition you'll get something like that, but it is used as silencing and shaming word
So in the same way they re-branded 'racist' to be their version of faggot the author could be trying to do the same to 'equality' and 'justice'.

On your point of the author pointing out SJWs think equality isn't enough and the creator must be rightwing, SJWs are really that unaware. The implications and contradictions of what they say, write, and espouse are invisible to them. They live in an ideology that measures winners of conflict by who can get the most heads nodding in time with the shit they say.

The shorter people would view the taller person as 'oppressing' them simply by virtue of his not being handicapped. Even if the taller person had made the boxes himself and didn't want to share the short people would use government action to force him to hand them over.

Giving the short person an extra box would destroy his incentive to ever grow taller, and so he would remain short and on top of other people's boxes forever.

Also it should start with only the tall guy able to see over the fence, and after redistribution while they're all at the same height, none of them are able to see over.

So Holla Forums, I'm aware that the ideal eye colour is blue eyes, but im curious as to you guys' thoughts on grey eyes?

If this user is still watching,
July 29th, 1991 4:30 am

"qabalistic tarot"

Sounds most white

Here's my question. What kind of dreams do you guys have? I just woke up off 4 successful and strange ones.

Note that in all scenarios everything was cataclysmic and ruined outside. I wonder if anyone else here has weird dreams like me or could interpret. I don't know if I just have an active imagination or what. It's also to note that I didn't feel really emotional about any of the dreams, fear or anything.

Ever tried forcing your dreams? I once had listened to battle sound effects and had played a war game as well as watching GuP, and I had wanted a dream with the characters in a war setting by thinking of the sounds and characters as I fell asleep. Although I don't remember anything from the dreams, halfway through I had woken up (had to pee), and a sudden rush of a bunch of images and sounds I don't remember thinking of but relating to what I wanted overcame me, and this is how I knew I was successful. Sucks that I didn't get to enjoy it though ;_;

*watched, tired
"dreams" still technically works because of how sleep works

Never gave that a shot, but I've tried to lucid dream before, no luck. Usually l I'll listen to classical music while I sleep, which probably keeps the nastier dreams away. Although the reoccurring ones do worry me. Perhaps I'll die there or some bullshit like that.

Also, before I went to sleep that night I was very exhausted and tired, and watched some gore for the better or worse of my psyche. (Still tired as I write this, ugh)

As far as what you say goes, I don't think I'd want to purposefully induce a state of dreaming where I'm in a war scenario haha.

I forgot to mention I started doing this pen and paper thing where I write something I want to do down, and just do it. I wrote the dream down in the same book and thought that might've not been a great idea.

My Dreams are either about the race war or about getting married.

They have plastic sniffing dogs now for pizza (SD cards and DVDs).

I was listening to NPR and found myself wondering how their patronizing reporting style doesn't piss off everybody. That got me thinking, we could possibly start a meme campaign to get people to demand non-partisan objective reporting. I'm going off of sandwich theory here (pressure from above and pressure from below to control the masses) and thinking that if we point out how people are being influenced with media and news. The effect can be anywhere from complete conversion out of the left (D&C we could point out specific organizations) or just less support for leftist media.

I was thinking that we need not point out every instance of partisan reporting (with the exception of one or two organizations), and instead focus mostly on spreading information on techniques (((they))) use without pointing out the (((they))).

Thoughts?

People who agree with them feel smug.

They've moved on from "equality" to "equity" but I'm not sure when or how this shift began.

The idea is to discourage women from posting as women and to encourage them instead to post anonymously. Otherwise, the integrity of discussions is destroyed the first time someone posts

I was going to this fancy marble house for vacation, it was in the middle of a shitty city but the backyard had a port to the ocean. I was there to fish with my "grandfather" and I then remember how shitty I treated one of my old friends (saying because it might hold light). Anyway our hosts are stubborn old man, a brown person with white person features who hails from Mongolia, and a happy lady who looks a bit minimalist and like my aunt. I use the sink and the water blasts my underwear off being followed by m crying for some fucking reason and the happy lady comforts me. Eventually I find my underwear, which "granddad" is going to use as bait for the trip. I grab it off and notice it changed to a metallic pearlescent blue fork without the usual ergonomics of a fork like a religious symbol. I decided to leave thought of my kissing the dog bitch (I don't have anything incestual for my aunt) but decide not to. Now it's me and my mom walking on the street and then I see a horde of animals being released from vans angry and violent charging at anything they can find. I say fuck it cross the street in fast-ass traffic dodging cars and I try to find my mom but she's gone and I don't give a fuck. Then I look in the sky and see a big fucking parrot doing all of this but no one cares and then someone comes along and destroys in a battle. The last particle of this robot robot explodes into screaming and two suns were made, everyone around me was crying and then the bitch piloting says she has to destroy all the "vaporwave pages" but that's a nickname for whatever those things are. Then a silent epilogue where I get my own thought on how society doesn't exist and we're just one person surrounded by others who look like us with no connection to them. Also me, the bitch, and her posse are hated by everyone from hobos to the gov.

This was in October and have not found a dream to match it since my mind's been slipping away.

I doubt they've felt very smug since November.

Blonde hair blue eyes is a meme. It's partially accurate but white European genetics play host to a number of hair and eye colours (blue eyes is a mutation that some guy far back in the gene pool had). Gray eyes are actually just blue eyes with more collagen.
Afro-asians and south americans have brown eyes. That's it. Don't buy into "blue is superior to all" D&C. It's more like "all is superior to brown."

I must say though, blue eyes are probably aesthetically the most beautiful.

Happened to find pic related reblogged by SJW Communist Tumblrina who I sorta keep tabs on and it's made me wonder: Have older liberalism and leftism ever seen eye to eye on anything? How often do Communists and Socialists alienate each other and less-left leftists and liberals? It seems like they hold nothing but disdain for liberals, as though they're like the left's version of "cuckservatives". How much room is there for D&Cing them?

do you think that if white supremacy, and ethno nationalism, ever gets a real platform in politics it will be viewed as identity politics because of how bad the left has poisoned the waters for issues related to race? and if so can we still manage to argue for it by talking about IQ tests, crime rates, and history instead of presenting it in terms of skin color and ability?

(Checked)
This one?

Stay away. She is bad news.

Farmers market or church.

Carbonated water is fine, but is acidic enough to mess with your teeth, so treat it like you would any food, in terms of brushing.

I can never tell if a poster is a woman or a failure of a man. How2differentiate?

mixtape.moe works for anything up to 100mb. You can upload .zip files

Step stools have kept generations of manlets from reaching their true potentials.

Hey Astrology user if you're still there I wanted to ask you how you like it as a professional Astrologer.
After the reveal of Kek I've dived deep into the realm of astrology and the Tarot and want to do readings of the cards and astrayl charts professionally.

Also, do you have a throw away email? I'd be interested in paying you through paypal for an astrayl chart reading and compare it to how I read it myself.

Are you still here user? could you tell me something about me too :3?

Molyneux is hardly an Ashkenazi, her mother was half-Jewish which makes him 1/4th Jewish at most.

Grey eyes are just a variation of blue eyes. Green eyes are also master race according to Himmler. Master race hairs are: Strawberry Blond, Blond, Red.

How do you guys not let politics control you?

I love Holla Forums no I don't this place is trash but you're here forever but politics might be taking a real toll on me. When I go out and I see a nigger with a white girl I get pissed and REEEE internally. I constantly sit on Holla Forums and twitter seeing opposing forces clash, getting depressed these leftist retards exist. I don't wanna even leave the house because I'm fucking sick of seeing coal burners because it just reminds me of the ((problem))

help Holla Forums

so? that just means you're not retarded. Blacks and whites aren't even the same sub-species.

user it has consumed me.

I can't live with this much hatred, but I don't wanna be a blue pill cuck.

You build a tolerance and it doesn't bother you as much anymore. Just accept this is as a phase the population will pass through. Focus on yourself and growing more as a person. You're practically no better than the coal burner if your life is spent gawking at retarded liberals and dindus.

How can I build a tolerance to it without accepting it

I'm scurd I'm gonna turn into a libshit :(

Get over it; just because a black person can get pussy and you can't; doesn't mean you can cop out your lack of sex or love to a race, retard.

I understand. I can't help you there, but you're certainly right, living with hatred is unhealthy, no matter the reasoning. Just try ignoring these folks. I dunno what more to say, my reality is one in which I'm reminded daily of the fact that our elites are raping and murdering babies for their sick fetishism/occult practices, so if I can have fun laughing at a really negro negro, or a really beta liberal… well, I'm going to do just that because this is probably hell anyway. As the other user said, focus on bettering yourself. At that point, you have more ground to stand on when you think of yourself as better than others, because you actually put work in. That's how I feel, at least.

t. cynic

I've been working on myself, I just feel like I've hit a roadblock with this. I don't wanna go outside now, I don't want to get a job because niggers, and I can't get a woman because I don't go out, also because of niggers. Right now I'm trying to focus on some shit I'm doing for myself, but it can only distract me for so long because the toxicity of politics gets to me. I just feel like I'm in quicksand, man.

Typical tricks, shlomo.

It's also impossible to go back from the redpill. I've heard stories but they're slander. You can't unlearn about Jews and Jewish tricks.
Same thing for liberals, you can't unsee the patriarchy and "systemic-racism" everywhere.

Honestly, I can understand that blacks generally and statistically are more likely to commit crime or act stupid than another race, but allowing it to keep you at home is simply ridiculous. Why do you hate all black people so much, and especially to that insane extent?

Just go out where there's fewer niggers.
Go to board game night and join a random group or join a meet-up online for board games.
You better be working out, now just be friendly and talkative. I'm still surprised how many random and jovial conversations I've had in the locker rooms.

The body I've lost. The comrades I've lost.

My first job was working at a ghetto arcade. The niggers were like fucking animals, literally. Swinging around the games like chimps in the jungle. Grown niggers hitting machines and trying to scam me out of toys. Constantly calling the cops on Tyrone trying to steal white peoples shit. They weren't people, user. The stories about ghettos, niggers doing ridiculous shit, it's all real. Only difference was I was in the cross fire, and the place was owned by jews, so I had no backup. The jews and niggers fucking scarred me like the good goy I am.

Working on it. I'm in Aurora, right outside Denver. It's the Detroit of the midwest.

Just seeing if this list of new embed sites is real or not. I really hope it isn't; we're going to get so many fucking interracial (bestiality) porn embeds if it is.

Good God, it's real. At least the thumbnail seems to be a sort of spoiler instead of just looking like a youtube embed.
The new embeds also seem to eat images. Pic related was supposed to be posted with that.

Could someone Holla Forumspill me on how to get archives? I can't be on here very often and sometimes miss threads I was interested in.

Im a white brazilian ( had to check my ancestry and apparently i have only portuguese and italian genes, thank god ) and i just got the opportunity to study medicine in switzerland or to work there after i graduate.
As a right winger ofc i dont want to leave my country, but Brazil is the complete multicultural dystophia. If i am white and assimilate as hard as i can to switzerland, is it ok? I look like a white pale iberian.
Also are there any tips regarding going to switzerland?

Glad it's not just me. My dreams are anything but normal. They're more like acid trips most of the time, and when not that they're very strange and filled with a feeling of melancholy and estrangement. I don't know, not outright sad, more like one of the unhappier Gondola webms.

Seems our dreams are anything but typical, who knows why. Maybe it's an IQ thing, maybe it's how we see the world.

Was Hitler part jew? I read a post explaining how jews have bat like ears with low earlobes and how their a distinct jewish trait and couldn't help but notice Hitler has similar ears.

No, he wasn't Jewish.

I don't think he was, but I just noticed his ears are similar to jews and I thought it was a disting jewish trait, it just sort of mindfucked me. Also I read a conspiracy post years ago how his mother worked for the Rothschild and was knocked up by one of them.

Ethnonationalism and white supremacy are both identity politics already, the issue here is people going "identity politics are bad by default". This occurs by either "both sides are bad" moderates who are convinced that identity politics are nothing more than ad hominems centered around circumstances of birth(AKA being born of X race) or leftist identitarians who want their abstraction-based collectivism to remain unopposed by eliminating or reducing any sort of ethnic collectivism. You can tell they need this due to their frequent infighting based on identity alone, such as white feminists vs. nonwhite feminists, or LGBTs vs "allies". I know a guy from Holla Forums for example who happened to get into an argument on Holla Forums back when the board was brand new, and he was dismissed because the users arguing with him claimed to be bigger leftists.

People aren't keen on listening to IQ tests, because they see it as a societal-based limiter that can't ever be adapted to or changed. Lastly it's generally leftists who push for the idea that non-progressives also think only skin-deep, when it's actually the most shallow think an openly racist person could ever discuss compared to the rest of the subject of race. This is because they want to think the subject only goes that far, and is shallow.

So, my 10 year plan. I need a fellow mathfag to help me on this hypothetical plan.
The question is, how many years would it take to make America fully white with this plan.
Sterilise all non whites
Make sure that all whites have an average of 4 children, hopefully 8. Sterilise white moms after 30 years to prevent diseases and genetic defects.

I've been meaning to make a thread about defending the idea of tribalism. I'd need to re-gather my thoughts on the matter, but I'm curious if Holla Forums would find the topic particularly interesting.

The constant back and forth between what I read here and what I see everywhere else is making my sanity slip up. I can't grasp what's going on. Could someone throw me some facts?

If this feels too much like making you do my research, I'd be happy to just get some sites or sources to look into. Google is all MSM and contradicting so I couldn't find much help there

What would happen hypothetically if Trump nationalised the banks, returned to the Gold Standard (or some other standard) and popped the market bubble? (Can anyone explain me how you pop the bubble too)

How long would America take to recover?

Why is Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen right now?

Looks like it
Probably because Saudi Arabia buys billions of dollars worth of military equipment from us and he didn't want to make them angry.

dude weed lmao any help?

would this coat make me look line an autist if i buy it to wear to college?

Obviously there is something to it but you'll need to dig through a million normie things to get to it. Like most magic and spiritual shit honestly.

Do you live in a rainy place?

not really

No matter how much of a faggot you look like while wearing that, you probably won't be half as bad as this guy.

So what is up with all this Tesla vs. Einstein stuff on here?

Is the general consensus on Holla Forums that the electric universe theory is actually the correct one?

Doesn't the way GPS works kind of prove Einstein correct, or at least partly correct?

This has alway been perplexing to me. I was born with a real entrepreneurial brain, I have a massive interest in physics but it doesn't click with me, it's hard for me to sort out the Tesla vs. Einstein stuff.

Any credible reading I should do?

Tesla is fucking fascinating to me and some of his claims are really cool

I don't know but I like mine. Get one from the /k/ommando store if you get it.

what's the kommando store?

Heres a good question
I have been looking out for people with deep ties in "behind the works" of Holla Forums and so far I have seen generally trolls, doxers and hackers or at least highly tech savy people. Might even have Julian Assange connections (because of that link that his twitter posted).

My Q is, do you need any help?
I could do some ransomware on Israeli IT companies shit and then donate bitcoin to the cause…. if ya want that is

The ups and downs my man
Yelling at fat feminist about building a wall is the ups, seeing the genocide of white people is the downs

Not then, unless it's cold and windy. Also you should use it only if your hair is brown and you have brown-hazel-green eyes. If your hair is red or blonde you should go for a blue camo instead. If it's black then it should be somewhat yellowish, like desert camo.

i live in north mississippi so it's cold and windy. i was gonna get the one that includes the liner for cold protection

Astrology in general is critical to understanding older texts. Are they real? Not so far as anyone has been able to prove, but Astrology plays into all, previous understandings of philosophy, science, medicine, since Aristotle's time and well into the middle ages. The same goes for the East, though not so much as the west. I've read a few books on Eastern astrology and they don't add a whole lot to the existing philosophies etc.

I own one of those, it's pretty nice and /fa/.

I'm skeptical of Jewish physics, but that might just be me.

Embeds have always eaten images. It's nice to see liveleak up there, at least.

the most frustrating thing about this is that Jesus was actually against racemixing. One of his parables was that "it is forbidden to make garments out of the hair of two animals" which was a coded was of saying don't mix races. A lot (99%) of Christians are too stupid to understand the parable. Jesus's parables are the only teaching from Christianity that I take seriously

I haven't seen such a kosher interpretation of history before. How do people not know:
-a pre-history advanced civilization is not out of the question
-Einstein plagiarized his most popular theses
-communism was in fact created by jews
the only thing he has right was that the Nazis allowed quarter jews in which was probably a mistake

I don't think there's a 8/pol/ archiving service. you have to use archive.is, archive.fo etc.

afaik the swiss are pretty traditionalist. Try checking out quora (ugh, fuck quora in general but it has a lot of cultural information) pages about switzerland

didn't happen, more media lies, Press conference #4 addressed this.

Einstein was a plagiarist, but here's some stuff I found interesting milesmathis.com/tesla.html milesmathis.com/photon2.html

When I listen to people like Rockwell speak, they seem to speak rather fondly of private enterprise/entrepreneurialism. Does this have a place in National socialism?

I don't really understand the economics of National socialism, I'm rather new here, and I will do my own research, but still I have to ask what place does entrepreneurialism and private enterprise and reaping the rewards of your work and voluntary trade/employment have in a National Socialist society, if any?

I do understand that the 'socialism' in national socialism is different economically than mainstream Bernie Sanders lefty socialism. That shit has, time and time again, proven not to work.

Is it the fact that in National Socialism, the members of the Nation all care deeply for the nation and want to first enrich the nation before themselves that private enterprise could be effective?

I feel as though most of the downfalls of "capitalism" is that it is actually an incredibly perverted form in corporatism, where government enables particular (((corporations))) who are willing to play into the corruption game receive favorability, in exchange for donations to political campaigns and other funding opportunities, government creates regulations that harm other entrepreneurs who could threaten these (((corporations))) or gov creates loopholes and unfair advantages for these corporations.

Is it possible to devise a system, perhaps in a Ron Paul-esque manner to prevent government perversion of private enterprise and combine this with a nationalistic/tribalistic social narrative, and have a white nationalist america more akin to what the Founding Fathers envisioned?

Or, is National Socialism the only way, practical or theoretical? And back to my original question, does private enterprise have a place in a National Socialist society/economy?

I'm sorry if this question appears to be blathering nonsense to some of the more veteran Holla Forumsacks, but ever since I began my journey into being redpilled, this question has always been dragging at my mind, since every single person in my family is entrepreneurially minded.

Thanks in advance to any input, discussion, links, videos, graphics, etc. that help me and others here to understand this largely complex issue…this shit has just been bugging me for so long.

Yes some amount of capitalism has a place in National socialism. A common thought in fascism in general is society as a body that needs every part working together in harmony to function properly.

So for example Nazi society you'd have businesses for film making but none of them would be pornographic. You'd have grocery stores but none of them would have a business model like WalMart's.

Mainly a corporation in a Nazi ruled land isn't allowed to put profit over the society. It's still allowed to compete for profits but if it is negatively affecting the people it will simply be brought down by the government.

The main problem facing a national socialist society (like all societies) is keeping those in power caring about their society. The difference between national socialist societies and others is that the society is put ahead of everything. It's not the collective or the individual who political thought is formed around it is society itself. Your rights do not matter in a Nazi society, the workers rights do not matter, the rights of the corporations do not matter, the rights of the government do not matter. In a Nazi society if your rights are damaging society they do not matter.

A Ron Paul-esque society may be possible after a Nazi one (once everyone is on the same page). I mean the worst it could do is expedite the inevitable fall.

Why do oncologists try to keep black people ignorant about their vitamin D deficiencies?

What do

Friendly reminding all of you that Tesla was senile in his old age, so whatever he did back then could've very well been the ramblings of an old man.

this is true. I was mostly referring to his work on the electric universe theory, with the ether and all that.

Rolled oats master race

Interesting, thanks for that. Sounds like you're just taking the jewish element out of businesses.

I was never an anarchist but I was always a founding fathers minarchist kind of guy…but once I started visiting this place I looked around and realized that in our current condition, it just can't work. We need a powerful NatSoc society to reinstate the values necessary for something like that to work.

Is it likely we'll see a 4th reich in our lifetimes?

Why the fuck would you just scoop it into your mouth directly out of the microwave?
Your throat is probably just burnt…things will be unpleasant for a short period of time I'm guessing.

also this

I bet you still eat those fruit flavored Quaker Oats your mom used to get.

what was ?

fuck, i mean

Astrology has been studied by the ancients for thousands of years, I wouldn't put it off.

You must be right, because I got the same cards.

So has alchemy, you idiot. That doesn't make it valid.

It seems you are inexperienced with oats. Best way to eat em is thus.

bitch, please.

You hit the nail on the head with this one. Personally, I think the founding fathers devised the best system of governance in history. Of course it got perverted by greedy corporate whores

did you make those? breddy gud

Can soundwaves be anti-semitic?

Yeah, thanks.

help me pls

Thank you.

iirc, women who have been having many children since their early 20s tend to have less issues in their early 30s.

(Witnessed)
Nice. Any others?

Fucked up the shadows on the devil, im gonna make all the cards eventually.

saving all of these, if I was this good at pixel art, my unfinished game would be slightly more finished

am I missing something?
I only got two cards.

Also, where do you find the first pic's spread?

Shit, thanks. It took me two months to learn how to that (mostly coping techniques I found in the web) , and at the end I was doing shit like this.

I was a period of serious autism because I was hearthbroken.

There's not even any reason to worry about this for the next 4(8) years and in all likelihood the ensuing ones, relax

post TTS and frames and I will dither the devil 4u
t. /agdg/

he could be canadian ;_;

Nice. The sun, wheel of fortune, and magician set is the only trio that appears among the birth cards.

The spread from the first pic can be done here.
www.serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/index.html

it's a good starting point, learn dithering and abstraction techniques and it will be 10/10 100% unironically.

Sweet, thanks
One of my growth cards doesn't show up. Scrolling down says it's the sun card

Q: what's the deal with the 1x1 pixel images?

I have the opportunity to have casual sex with an older married woman. Her husband is fine with it, but I can't shake the feeling that the two are depraved and sick in the head for being okay with this sort of thing (the guys a willing cuck for fuck's sake).

Mind you I haven't had sex in three years and am close to the point of just not caring, but there's still a side of me that doesn't want to enable these people despite the fact that doing so will wet my dick.

Should I shut the moralfag in me up and go through with it or is the moralfag in me the voice of reason?

Since we're posting our tarot cards, is this good?

The Devil says you are able to resist dark forces a bit more easily, but I still don't know if this set is good.

TTS?

Thanks, I will check them out.

If you post an image that already exists elsewhere on the board, you get an error message (this is to prevent faggots from shitting the same image all over the board).

One way to bypass this is to post that image along with another image. So people have 1 pixel images so they can repost an image without error.

How's my OC?

Chuckled audibly and saved, thanks fam

Wtf does D&C mean?

fucking newfags, divide and conquer

Thanks. I thought that's what it meant but some phrasing was still confusing me.

Kek.

That's always the best

Nice trips. Posting mine too.

check out mine, I dont understand a shit about tarot

Find a respectable, wise woman from church or some other non-pozzed community and have lunch with her. The great women of history stayed in their homes and provided for their homes, so there really isn't much writings on them.

Ursula K. Leguin, not redpilled (but you can read trough the lines) she had a "feminist gurrrrl power" phase, but nice world building.

Watch Lawrence Of Arabia and…. maybe the knightly romance "Erec et Enide", is only one of the ones that does not ends in a marriage, but starts whit one.

Dont buy on the redpill 100%, dont buy on the bluepill 100%, be true and kind.

What you are on is just the first step towards enlightenment. You will learn to hate degeneracy without letting it control your emotions.

I will definitely check these out. Thank you for taking the time.

I read The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by Waite. As far as the minor arcana, start by learning what the suites and numbers mean; that will give you a general idea of what each card means. Easier than trying to memorize them. The details come with practice.

No problem, why are you having doubts in yourself? Are you from burguerland?

(Here, have an original pepe)

Do what thou will, but try to keep your standars. If you start to do degenerate shit, the degenerate shit the other people do will seem lees degenerate.

Why do you have a problem whit that happening to you?

Posting pdf here:
8ch.net/k/res/428448.html#464029

Read the first few pages, this book reveals most modern scifi writers which are SJWs, so you can make an Avoid-list.

Check out Sad Puppies and Rabid Puppoies campaigns like this for a Seek-list.

sadpuppies4.org/the-list/

As a fellow person who knows kind of what you're going through, I find that pulp fiction helped me more than anything.

But that's because I'm dumb and not philosophical at all.

Not her, but thanks. That book seems interesting.

Have you read Elric Of Melnibone or other Moorcock books?

Is Matthias Wandel a Jew?

If you think Moorcock is hardcore you seriously can't handle Gor.

Gor is the purest redpill that ever got printed.

I'm not into giving trigger warnings so I'll encourage you to read it, just be advised that people have tried to kill themselves over it in the 70s.

I'd all but given up, and then I found it.

I know about Gor, just asked about Moorcock becuase if you had read Elric I was about to recomend this band.

youtube.com/watch?v=BtIN32GfBnA&t

No.

He was born in Wangen im Allgäu in the state of Baden-Württemberg in south Germany.

His parents are Annemarie and Winfried Wandel.

Winfried is 1488 German, but Annemarie's grandmother is Austrian.

You can ask him yourself, if you don't trust me.
[email protected]

Does anyone have that gif saying something about "not recognizing your president is treason" with the picture of Obongo transitioning to Trump?

Thanks user. But do you have by any chance the other version with Trump instead of Obongo?

Does anyone have any links or stories on what went down in New Orleans during the aftermath of the hurricane? I heard the navy seals were called in and all sorts of shit happened, would be cool to read some first hand accounts of what happened

where are you goys doing this? I can only find a site that calculates two cards not 10

nevermind :^)
posting for other retards
goddessflight.com/personalCards/

woow

If you're an adult, are there ANY vaccines that you should have? If so, which ones? I'm mostly talking about the ones for shit that might actually kill you, like tetanus.

What is some Holla Forums approved soap?

Q: what's the deal with the 1x1 pixel images?

til…thanks!!

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Was World War 1 a necessity?
How would the world look like now if the war ended in a white peace with the emperors remaining in charge, or if it never happened at all?
Would the Zars have been able to prevent the communist revolution without the World War? Would it have happened in the first place
Bear in mind that everything after 1918 including the rise and fall of the Third Reich were a direct consequence of these 4 years.

WW1 was inevitable.
Europe was a mess of mutual defence pacts and military support treaties.

Remember the war started because two small irrelevant countries went to war then activated their pacts with larger countries.
Germany's only crime was being the first country to get involved that had anything worth looting.

Two things to keep in mind. Though WWI was inevitable because of Clausewitz's arrogance, (((war profiteers))) jacked up the stakes, and (((bankers))) bet on victors and the need to repay war debts extended the crisis. Second, the war would have ended in 1916 with an equitable peace and a new sober appreciation for the seriousness of war. Instead, just as peace talks were starting, the fucking Yank army dropped in to bail out the bankers who had financed Britain. The war ended with Anglo-American self congratulation. After 1916 we got the Russian revolution and the British starvation blockade against Germany, plus the collapse of the Hapsburgs.

If a Finnish man and a Japanese woman have a baby, is it racemixing?

mongolianXjapanese is racemixing

But they're both Asian

Kind of a meta question, but what do you think about having a secops and an economics thread?

Redpill me on rape

I just got done watching a whole lot of gore and it got me thinking…what effect do you think it has on a human psyche after having one being exposed to it for a few years? Why do anons even watch gore so frequently anyway?

It's kind of a shitty question, but it just appeared in my head out of nowhere and it struck me that I asked myself the purpose and effects of watching gore after being exposed to it for so long. The only reason I thought about using it was as a mentally strengthening exercise, but then again you can only watch so much before you start feeling like something's not quite right with your mind.

I actually made pic related with Trump to bait leftards to reply with "uh no it's not xD" and then show them the original.

Genetics vary inside a race too, pic related #2.

(checked)
It's the most popular sexual fantasy among women.

Why do I remember Stefan Molyneux having a channel intro/channel trailer? Asking what is law, what is government, etc.
Does anyone know of that?

Yes I do remember. If you watch one of his vids related to philosophy it had that intro (don't ask me which, though, I don't remember…search for "philosophy" in his channel).

I haven't been able to download archive pages as .zip lately. Anyone knows if its it the site or on my end?

user has great specifics here, but for a broader picture kind of thing, yeah. Picture the eternal Franco-anglo rivalry, and then imagine Germany unifying in the 1870s all of the sudden, resulting in a larger and better populated, more industrialized power than France suddenly appearing in the middle of Europe, and on top of that the scramble for Africa and/or other lands is a bit on it's last legs, so there's no easy foreign land to expand in instead of warring with your neighbors. Plus, complicated alliances, and a bunch of nationalist groups living under non-representational empires. Just to name a few.

Looking for the video of Uri where he goes over the communist infiltration into the US and the propaganda tactics employed by the soviet union. Cant find it on Jewtube. What a cohencidence

Ever considered the possibility that it's because you're retarded and can't spell "Yuri" Bezmenov.

Thats a distinct possibility

Wearing camo outside of an appropriate environment if you're not in the military is always autistic.

Since this is just a shitposting thread

Camo autist, here.
I tend to only wear flecktarn (on of the least autistic patterns) sparingly at uni. Wearing a parka like that with the german flags on it would make me feel self conscious.

I only wear flektarn pants, I should specify.
Also, Alpenflage is wonky enough so as to make you not look like a tryhard.

I want to read a comprehensive (non-pozzed) history of Third-Reich era Germany. Which book is the best for this?

Sauce please, kind user? I heard of the manga somewhere but forgot what it was called, and I didn't know there was an anime. Thats the one where some nazi leader is reincarnated as that loli right?

Never mind, found it. Youjo Senki for anyone wondering: kissanime.ru/Anime/Youjo-Senki

This. I own a couple fatigues, and the coat in question, I rarely wear it unless it's raining or I'm out in the woods hunting or some shit.

I know I'm days late here but do you have an email or something so I can ask you stuff in private?

I feel goofy even asking but reading some of this shit is making me interested.

Here's better: horriblesubs.info/shows/youjo-senki

And no its about a japanese salaryman who, after being stopped at the time of his death, tips his fedora so hard at God that God decides to reincarnate him as a little orphan girl right before WW1 with magic. The anime really starts at episode 2. Episode 1 is out of the chronological order. Most likely for the sake of bringing people in. Which sucks.

Two words: Virgin neets

wtf is the bowling green massacre?

IS
MILO YIANNOPOULOS
a worthless e-celeb and pure subversion with regard to the defense of civilization
OR
is he a heavily engineered Steve Bannon psyop designed to help nasty normie college students swallow their first couple red pills?

I've heard multiple times that high Jewish IQ is a myth, that they cheated on the tests, or falsified evidence. I've heard similar about Asians (though not as often). It seems plausible enough, but it could also easily be bullshit, and whenever I ask for proof I get silence. Can someone point me to some evidence of this claim?

and while I'm at it, anyone have a not-for-ants version of that merchant?

Nice funpost, any actual evidence? i.e. something that references IQ tests specifically. Or is Holla Forums just guessing.

Honestly, most likely both.

What-Difference-Does-It-Make

Flecktarn is not effective. Even in the best situations it only works if you stay perfectly still.

ASAT is actually best, since it breaks up the outline even when you're moving.

The sources from TGSNT (episode 26) may help you find one.

read a claim here that german press was under US / allied control until 2045.
is this related to article 9 of the Berlin declaration of 1945? mentions institutions of control over all means of communications but nothing about it being valid for 100 years.

inform me of the kurds: should kurdistan exist, or should they be deported to iran?

nuke everyone

A spy coin/hollow coin.

If I had money I would buy bitcoin. With 18k you stand to make a fortune.

You dont become that powerful without IQ

Well hi there protagonist. Ready to make the fire rise?

As long as they're a pain in the ass for Turks, let them do what they want.

Interesting

Cunning theory

As someone who's followed the space for more than 5 years, Bitcoin is looking pretty good right now TBH. Looks like the Core devs are finally going to get their asses kicked to the curb by the miners, which is very bullish for the future of the currency. Plus, it's nice to put your wealth somewhere Schlomo can't touch.

Wonder what mine means

Paint it into a wall

Not really politics, new, or current events, or even really Holla Forums topics, but I really need help. I was initially going to study Physics at the Uni of Leipzig German-Canadian but my German isn't good enough for a university course. I have a flight booked to go to Germany this month, where I had planned on going to talk to the Uni for application processes. I have just in the past days had a mid-life crisis type issue. I am not so sure if I want to study physics, anymore. Physics, bio, and math were my favorite classes in high school, but now I have done, very little relating to them since school ended, and have gotten more and more political, and into history/philosophy. I don't want to take something that I might reget, and have to go back to school and waste time. I already had to take a year off (much to my dismay, as I see it as a whole year wasted of my life). I figure I should take something that I enjoy, but I am torn between a politics/history course, or the physics course. I want to study in Germany, not Canada, but it is hard to find English speaking classes. How do I figure out what I want to take, in less than two weeks? I am really starting to panic and procrastinate, pushing things I need to do before I go later, because of this.
Also what kind of jobs could I even get with a political/history bachelor?

Are half white half indian (india indian) people white?

In my experience they have always been good people and the parents that mixed have good indo-european values. The people who are this mix seem to have the same skin tone as southern europeans and they have pretty caucasian features. It seems to me that unless the indian side is full blown dravidian they are pretty much as white as southern europeans.

I want to use that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz quote "unite against white people" in a discussion with my boss about the direction our organisation is taking, but I can't find it. It shows up in the search results but not on the page. I'm sure I had a screenshot but my Holla Forums folder got too big and messy…

hm, found the one I saved, but definitely wont be showing my boss this and it doesn't have enough information to find the original article. No author surname?

and now with pic.

Am I a faggot for getting the High Priestess?
Also 2nd pic is of Hitler's readings.

Our baby is going to be born on 4/20 this year. My wife and I asked God to give us a baby after 15 years of us trying and failing. She asked for the baby to be born on this date, on account of a certain historical figure being born and as a sign that God is listening. Sure enough, she became pregnant and we are expecting a daughter on 4/20.

I have heard that there is power in a name. Unfortunately, we cannot decide on a name. We like Anaïs. But if we give her that name, the acronym of her full name will spell, A.I.D.S. because she will have two middle names.

We also like sophia or sophie but then her name would be S.I.D.S. which is crib death. So what should we go with? aids or crib death? And is either name a good life path or some shit. Someone told me some numerology and tarot shit about names, so which one is more powerful and is my kid gonna get aids now? Pls answer. I prefer Anaïs.

Am I a walking mass of contradictions, or am I just reading this incorrectly?

Ok, the quote shows up in the search because a comment under the article links to a deleted blog, presumably source of screenshot, who seem to be paraphrasing her in the title, not quoting. No good. Does anyone have a good alternative? someone in a position of authority describing identity politics specifically as being everyone against white people.

I'm not in the US but my boss is American and she's trying to import idpol here. We work in education ages 6-13 in lots of schools. There are whole classrooms full of children who have probably never heard the phrase "white privilege" yet, and she's showing really clear signs that this is the year she's gong to fix that for them.

No-one will stop her if I can't. I can take risks because I know how badly she needs me - bad enough that she'll have to listen.

does this question deserve its own thread?

Someone mind posting the Holla Forums family picture with all the pepe's wearing different shirts? I need it to explain something to a normie.

pic related
tineye.com btw

you might want to take out life insurance for aneurysms, you'll pretty much be learning the kosher version of everything. This is why STEM is the only good option

that's a weird name to choose if you're a burger

pic related

As a Holla Forumsack you should know that studying humanities in the current climate is betraying your nature. You would be disgusted by all the lies they teach to you and your fellow students and there's nothing you can even do about it.

Thanks fam.

Do you know any website that are devoted to the NatSoc with the disability?

Anyone got that pic of the KKK member traveling the world and appreciating other cultures, then under multi multiculturalism every things is the same?

Appreciated

I´ve joined facebook and trying to make a sockpuppet account, but no-one wants to be my friends. How am i supposed to look authentic if completely friendless? What are legitimate reasons for friending people who i dont know on there?

8ch.net/pol/

you're welcome

Thanks. Good for redpilling normalfags.

What are some good ways of convincing nonwhites towards ethnonationalism? It's easy for first world nonwhites to lean towards civic nationalism simply for being nonwhite, but what is it that glues people to it rather than supporting ethnonationalism? At the same time, how can they be convinced that having a neutral or positive opinion of whites(I don't mean fiki fiki blanda upp shit) isn't the same as acting or thinking against one's own interests? Unless people have the endgoal of ruining you or those you associate with, I can't see why wanting to screw with them should be the default option.

IT'S REAL
Except there are 13 signs, not 12.

One topic that always comes up when redpilling people is why the jews were rounded up and put into concentration camps. They argue that they had their rights away when they needed them the most. The Jewish narrative is of course because they wanted to round them up to genocide them, but what's the real story.

jews lie a lot so we shouldn't believe a letter straight out of their mouths.

Know what your passion is and provide a valuable service through that passion. That year off should have assisted you in revealing what that is. What put a passionate fire in you during the break, user?
You can teach yourself non-pozz'd philosophy and history. You should know as a Holla Forumsack that (((education))) is irredeemably pozz'd.
The only worthwhile jobs that need a degree are STEM.

Switch the order of the middle names for Aids, or simply change one of her middle names, you schmuck.

Tell me about Bane! Why does He wear the mask?

My question is why were the Jews put into camps in the 1930s? They were being sent away in the Havaara agreement I know that. They certainky would have deserved a holocaust, but why were they put into ghettos and camps in the first place?
I know that already, but what was the decision process? Who made the decision, and what was their original goal?

then the names wouldn't roll off the tongue, and it wouldn't be funny.

l've been contemplating this for a while, but what if l asked someone like Soros (or any billionaire) for money. Like l'd write a letter directly to him posing as a poor Syrian or a jew or something, asking for money Say, $200k. Do you think he would just write the check? lf this happened, l would ration it and just buy a mobile home in ldaho or something and work a minimum wage job for a while.

Only losers get triggered by Milo.

Study something that will get you a job fast.

Do it.

SunWheelMagician Master Race reporting in.

The Sun, Wheel and Magician form the sides of a triangle, the only triumvirate in a universe of pairs. It contains that universe's only nonlinear interior space, a place of privacy, complexity and reserve.

Together, they coruscate — unpredictably glistening, flashing, darkening, reflecting and revealing, multiplying the unexpected and expanding the boundaries of the known and normal by a whole dimension.

SHADILAY

We anons have a saying.
One can not go against the word of Kek.

Second reading confirms,

I'm a kekborn.

I plan on joining the Bundeswehr (some /k/ommando highly recommended airborn/fallschirmjaeger) fight for israel and all I know, but I'll need some experience when the Freikorps comes back. after uni, and from there I don't know, I really like astronomy/physics, but I figure I would do more good actually helping to unpoz my people, then we can go to space, instead of the other way around. I think I have settled on Physics though, might take a minor in history, politics, or physiology though.

That I do

What does it mean? Do I become world emperor, with a qt 3.14 Empress? this would qualify me for a harem just like in one of my Japanese animes, right?
Or do I get a sex change and become world Empress?

Mother fucker there is literally a learn more link.
I fuckin swear m8 I will fuckin nut yer

generally yes. It's basically "a brief history of RACIST WHITEY and poor innocent brown and black peepo"

Just join libcuck groups and friend everyone

It's hard to convince immigrants of the importance of nationalism because they come to the west and form their own microcosm societies within it siphoning off welfare, first world lifestyle and affirmative action benefits all while maintaining their unique culture to the detriment of those of the out-group. We're basically purposely infecting ourselves with parasites and giving them all the blood they could ever want. It's suicide, if there was a white ethno state anywhere I would find a way to emigrate.

true, the 12 signs are a rounded out version, the true signs take up more or less than 1/12 (or 1/13) of the ecliptical.

afaik it was because they wouldn't assimilate into german culture and kept fucking things over with usury and degeneracy, but someone else will have to give a better explanation

you fokkin wot m8?

The "learn more page" just has a bunch of vague shit that could apply to almost anyone.

hownew.ru

tarot stuff is by nature vague.
You interpret meaning.

It's essentially self brainwashing in a sense.

What's a good list of the characteristics of races?

you don't understand it because you're either new, or too dumb to grasp the concept in pic related

Either way, you should lurk more.

If you hate kids, you are not equipped to raise them properly. It is as simple as that. Not saying you can't change, but do your unborn unwanted kids a favor and don't have them. We need well raised white kids who are invested in by smart white people.

Does anyone have any screencaps of bannings or deletions at Gab. ai, for anti-semitism or anything along those lines

Why are the Brasilian miliary police on the strike?

not enough bananas were dispensed

Don't joke dude.

Been shitlording for months and have had top guys (@u) repost my shit. Never heard of bans besides spammers and everyone there is basically a shitlord.

Nice digits. Think of their self-interest, they left because their country of origin is most likely in ruins or unpleasant. For me ethnonationalism is reciprocal, we get to do what is best for our people but this is also means we don't get to fuck with others. Plead for less western corporation involvement in neo-colonialism, help them to fight corruption in their failed state, help knowledge transfer. In return you get to conserve your own country.

How can I get a nice Holla Forums approved haircut without showing my gay probably jewish barber pictures of actual Nazis? Looking for dat undercut

First you would need a seriously sad story to hook him.

He would also want a photo-op with you, to virtue signal to all his rich friends how good he is.

Sad as in "I am a Nigerian prince who cannot retrieve his inheritance from the bank"?

Anyone lamenting the state of Holla Forums these days?
Cancer is taking over, newfags abound. All the shills that can't make it here run wild.
They've even turned IDs on, and people are accepting it.
Holla Forums was never good, but it is a hell of a lot worse than it was when HW was in charge. F

This is not a question, I just don't think it deserves a new thread.. I saw a video of a black Trump supporter embarrassing a h'wite lady. If you look over her shoulder, you will see a familiar kikeface holding up a sign. facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/839081436229753/

What retort should you use when a liberal complains about people being "wage slaves"?

Remind them that the political left treats third worlders as cattle to herd across the border to drive down wages for the rest of working America

Which phenotypes point to goodgenes and which to shitgenes?

Capricorns rule the world

Best combo comin through.

Get on my level, plebeianus.

Why is the board so much slower? I swear I've seen the same threads up for days now, everytime I check back basically the same ones are still there. Slow week or am I just used to the higher velocity nature of things lately?

Well give a little bit of insight. Have anything specific in mind?

Is the "blue eyes, blonde hair" just a meme? Also, I heard an user saying it all boils down to brown eyes < all. Are either of those true?

Having that certainly mean you have good genes, but it's more of a meme than not. If you're white, chances are you have the genes anyway. So it boils down to aesthetic.

For example, I have dark brown hair, (almost looks black) and hazel eyes. My wife has light brown hair and green eyes. Our kid has flaxen hair and blueish gray eyes. It's all about genes rather then pure phenotype when it comes to that. Genes are complicated, way more complicated than Punnett squares. I have found out through testing that I have genes for blue eyes even though nobody in my family has blue eyes. (Although my grandmother has blonde hair.)

Confusing shit like I said, but tl;dr basically a meme. Most whites people can make blonde/blue eye babies.

>Also, I heard an user saying it all boils down to brown eyes < all. Are either of those true
There is nothing wrong with brown eyes, it's the most common eye on the planet. It doesn't make you non-white to have it. It is a result of a relatively high concentration of melenin in the stroma in your iris.

Most dominantly represented in Southern European or Eastern European populations though. (Among the European population that is)

The x better than y thing is just aesthetic based really. It doesn't mean you have bad genes. Just like having a short upturned nose isn't aesthetically pleasing, it's not exactly an indicator that you have bad genes.

Im no professional, just giving my opinion from some DNA and gene research I've done, so take what I say with however much salt you like.

Thanks for telling me this.

thanks, heard rumours but don't use any of that stuff so wasn't sure.

Step aside bitches, I have been anointed by Trump's right wing death squads.

And kek has bestowed his good graces upon me, I am truly blessed.

Kill some shitskins for us unworthy ones.

What does this mean

It means you think the world revolves around your mangina.

give him pic related?

Show them a picture of what you want. They're not gonna give a shit, they get paid for this. Be funny and have a personality with it.

1. Does there exist an accurate estimate for the number of white europeans that exist on the planet? I try to Jewgle search it and it doesnt give any answers, it'll say 'total population of europe' and then when I try to google white/european population of U.S. or North America its doesnt give shit.

Can someone give me a good estimate, and by whites I mean like white whites like the amount of people with full Northern Western European ancestry.

2. What are the best jobs for white nationalist people in the United States, specifically the intermountain west region.

I'm 19 and currently going to college (pls no bully) and I'm doing my generals right now but I have not got the faintist clue of what I should actually major in (I know going to college and not knowing what to major in, dumb right?) my parents are kind of middle-upper middle class and the sent me to fairly cheap state university and my mother inparticular just wants to have me go to college so I can at least get a BoS in something but says she couldnt care less about what I actually do with my life as long as I have a BoS.

I just want to go into some industry where I'd preferably do some white collar job that could make me up to at least a 100k a year.

I want to get a job, make the shekles, settle down with wife and kids, live in the intermountain west and eventually buy some rural property and become Zyklon Ben.

Please help me coordinate my life if its not too much to ask :DD

Try Peaky Blinders TV show as a referral?

They banned an account after some like bitch on twatter complained to them. Then gab wiped all their tweets to dodge the shitstorm. Also gab.ai is fucking hebrew

Meant kike not like. Fucking phone

Go to a young female hairdresser if you're so worried, none of them would know that pic related was a national socialist, and if they somehow did, just say you didn't know. I very much doubt they would say anything, they aren't going to lose a customer over a picture of a solider. I've showed plenty of hairdresser the second pic, and they haven't said a word about it, they understood that's what I wanted and cut away with no change of attitude. My current barber is a British commando and he doesn't give a single fuck mate.

I wish I still had hair

We should come up with an original anthem. For Holla Forums, for Trump, for our movements. Perhaps something we can sing in public. I wrote down these lyrics earlier today to the tune of HWL. Still need to think of another stanza or two. What does Holla Forums think? I also appropriated a lyric or two from the BUF anthem.

Raise up the flag!
We march as one together.
Heads up, backs straight.
In lockstep, pressing on.

Comrades shot down by Antifa and Muslim forces.
March on, we must, to make America great.

Go on we must, for they still march in spirit with us.
And urge us on, with Trump as head of state.

Tighten the ranks!
We fight as one together.
Eyes up, arms out.
In lockstep, marching on.

Comrades shot down by Antifa and Muslim forces.
March on, we must, to make America great.

Go on we must, for they still march in spirit with us.
And urge us on, with Trump as head of state.

just ask for an undercut. It isn't complicated.

Or give him a roman salute, a heil and demand he give you an SS approved haircut or you'll report him to the secret police.

I see what you did there

The idea hasn't been out there for months, nobody who knows how it sung has taken the iniatve yet.

Holy fuck, I've seen this before IRL, no shit those exact words and smile guy underneath a street like that. If that's edited that's a major coincidence.

*how to sing

That's the truth if anything ever was.
Sperging about jews on Holla Forums isn't going to ever change the white world. Which is why we're allowed to have Holla Forums,
While the kikes take down real-world operators who engage people like TRS/Vdare conferance/Richard Spencer

My fucking sides m8. I wonder why CNN gives Dicky Spence so much publicity… hmmm

I'd remove the Trump part and replace it with a nod to Holla Forums. Other than that it's alright. It needs to be as ebin as the Holla Forums anthem though.

USA is getting increasingly hard to find the actual number of white people. The 2010 census didn't differentiate between white and spic, and if you've been on Holla Forums for any amount of time, you'll have seen screenshots of arrested mexicans labelled as white. Current estimates probably severely overestimate how many whites are in the US.

I can't speak for Europe and Australia, but they are much whiter overall. Even still, they likely fudge their numbers. Going country by country and examining their census info and compare it to recent migration numbers would be the best way to look into it.

2. What are the best jobs for white nationalist people in the United States, specifically the intermountain west region.
I'm 19 and currently going to college (pls no bully) and I'm doing my generals right now but I have not got the faintist clue of what I should actually major in (I know going to college and not knowing what to major in, dumb right?) my parents are kind of middle-upper middle class and the sent me to fairly cheap state university and my mother inparticular just wants to have me go to college so I can at least get a BoS in something but says she couldnt care less about what I actually do with my life as long as I have a BoS.

Just be an engineer.

Jan 23rd 1998, 5:44pm, Berkeley CA
Horiscope me pls, what are my power levels based on this?

You tell me. I mean I like blonde women, and my grandma has blue eyes, but mostly it's a nordicist meme.

Why does Holla Forums hate Paradox games?

Is it only because of the Swastika thing? I agree it's pretty dumb how they are pandering to the kikes.

I like them. I just edit In the swastika. The new ones suck though.

Literally nothing wrong with being Mediterranian

Is the Pulitzer prize run by commie Jews? So far I've found that Pulitzer himself was a Jew (but he died in 1912) and some vague accusations of "liberal bias".

Is there any particular reason second worst girl is plastered on Holla Forums?

The games are fun, but the Paradox devs are stereotypical faggot Swedes.

A lot of the critique of Marxism is based in, "it has never worked in practice" but has fascism worked in practice? This unit faggot keeps bringing this up

Fascism worked pretty well in Nazi Germany until the war.

By the way, I recently saw a documentary on global warming mentioning that millions of refugees would come from the thrid world if it got too hot there. This made me suspicious. Holla Forums, please redpill me on global warming. Is Trump right to not believe in it, or like so many other things, are the lugenpresse lying for their own agenda?

So I posted the antifa assault vids on twatter. While I've been asked to remove posts before, I've never seen this crap.
Have I been permanently shoah'd?

Pic & Vids related

didnt fit.

Nobel Laureate Smashes the Global Warming Hoax

So is NATSOC a philosophy or an actual Government type? This has always confused me.

Both, I think. It's rather difficult to separate national socialism proper from Holla Forums's own philosophy. National socialism itself is nationalism, a love of one's own nation, while socialism means, according to Wikipedia, that the masses control the means of production. Personally, I'd think of national socialism as such: government serves the people, people are encouraged to love their nation, nation is kept monocultural and non-degenerate.

Both and much more. It is an overarching system that covers government structure, economics, ideology, philosophy and world view.

Hitler referred to it as an "Order" on several occasions. (As in Teutonic Order, for example; in German there is a separate word for that type of order without the ambiguity it has in English.)

See image of (and the thread as a whole) for more details.

Hallo, Kamerad.

Are there any good books on the entire order you speak of? Or does Mein Kampf fit that bill? Still haven't read it.

Also, lets say America was all white, but still had all the mix of Europeans, (Irish German french Italian and so on) do you think Hitler would approve of that? Or does a National Socialist country have to be of one ethnic background of the same race?

What are the pros and cons of amending birthright citizenship to allow only those whose parents are legal citizens?

Anybody bought any infowars products? Just saw them advertise some kind of toothpaste and wondered if anybody actually uses this stuff. Honest question.

Mein Kampf is sometimes referred to as an autobiography. While I don't think that's quite right, it does lean in that direction and focuses more on a "where I'm coming from with my message and how I got here" angle. It's still a very interesting read, particularly for the detailed descriptions of politics and every day life at the time (well before he came to power) and the parallels between that time and what we see today. The same spread of cultural marxism, the same infiltration and subversion of unions and the like for their goals, the same calls for open borders and mass immigration, the same prostrating and cucking for the "new austrians", etc. It is really remarkable how closely his description of the situation in the early 1900s matches our world today.

Zweites Buch (literally "Second Book", sometimes translated "Secret Book" [for no apparent reason other than "ooohhh scary"-factor]) goes into far more detail as far as political structures and the like goes.

If you're more interested in the spiritual/philosophical side, then Alfred Rosenbergs "The Myth of the 20th Century" is the goto classic. Part 3, in particular, talks about the new order they wanted to build.

He certainly wouldn't set out to mix races for no good reason. But I think his view would have been that once the job is done, it's done, and there's no point crying about it. Better to look to the future, build unity, a new identity and get to work on improving yourselves as a Folk.

For reference, he considered the English to be brothers of the Germans (which, arguably a fatal mistake, made him hesitate in bombing their cities and massacring their army when it was caught with their pants down and unable to cross the channel back home). This in spite of obvious differences between the Anglo-Saxon and the German peoples. He also wouldn't have been oblivious to the equally obvious differences between the various German tribes that made up Germany and – to an even greater degree – the Greater German Reich he was trying to build.

Overall, the focus on racial purity has been overblown by propaganda against him. Race was certainly a factor, but it was always about unity, not purity. Purity was only a factor in so far as that if two groups of people are too far removed from each other they will – of course – not be able to unite. Because genetic differences do matter, not just for superficial traits. And also not just for physical and mental strengths or weaknesses. But also for values. What people consider right, and what they consider wrong. How they are inclined to behave. Especially when nobody is watching. How they see themselves and the world around them. This all – like all things – is subject to genetics. It cannot be any other way, for the difference between you and a rat is also a matter of genetics.

TL;DR: Similar tribes can mix and form a united identity without much trouble. But when you introduce significantly different tribes to the mix, "pools" will begin to form. And between them, conflict. You cannot build a stable nation, or a sound cultural identity, on a foundation of internal conflict.

Come on user, think about it. Just because Pedro's wife queefs out a baby on American Soil doesn't make the kid an American.

So a couple weeks ago Trump signed his EO on the wall and border security.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767

He instructed the Defense Secretary to do a weekly report on damage Illegal Immigrants have done within our borders. Has anyone seen it yet?

I don't know shit about bitcoin. Is it pretty simple to get into?

Yeah, there's tons of info on the subject freely available at this point. Just make sure you do your research before you start sending large chunks of money to anyone.

What do you do about low-IQ indians and other browns on call centers? Their accents are really annoying, usually they have really shit sound (breathing into mic/yelling too much/talking too fast), and of course they are always very stupid so everything takes a long time to resolve.

I can only think of saying "can I speak to someone else I can't understand your accent" but I don't know how they'll react to it. I know that escalating a few times by asking for a supervisor will eventually result in a normal, white person but presumably the issue has to be important to do that.

Can Pepe speak? I always imagined his dialogue would be like Wile E. Coyote and his signs.

Avoid doing business with companies that pull that shit. Your time is valuable, don't waste it because some faggot company wanted to cheap out on customer service.

He speaks through us.

I meant in comics when he's up to his usual antics with poor ol' Wojak.

Why did the Germans breed so many black haired dogs with blondish splotches? Doberman, Rottweiler, Dachshund, etc.

We both know that's not a realistic solution.

1) How am I even supposed to know beforehand? Where do I get a list of companies that don't have Indian call centers?
2) Many sectors, like banking or online travel reservations, are basically saturated with this stuff. You can't just avoid the Indians.

Suicide is painless.

I've not seen anything like that yet, though I remember it and have been looking forward to the salt.

The Soviet anthem one? Holla Forums should appropriate all the old communist anthems. Or, start writing lavish devotionals about Trump like they do with Mao or Kim Il Sung.

D! O-N! A-L-D! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Donald, O Donald
Our loyalty
Fairest of leaders
Give him the three-by-three

BUILD! THAT! WALL!

Long may we cherish thee
Faithfull we'll be
To Donald, O Donald
For you and me

How is Montana for a Holla Forumslack? It looks like a great place to escape cuckifornia to but the democrat governor worries me. How cucked are the people there? Are they so psychologically weak that their beautiful demographics will soon die out due to their own self destructive tendencies? I just want to live in a nice, white state full of relatively uncucked people.

My spread looks pretty unpleasant… "lucky" demon cocks, justice and judgement? Anyone care to venture a guess?

Where would one be able to find a nice painting/picture (to frame) of Hitler, and other related posters, that isn't a $30,000 genuine painting?
I want one on my wall obviously, along with the flags and other stuff I have.
I don't have much money, but I do like collecting when I can.

Something similare to these

Montana is extremely xenophobic.
Don't be a fag and you will be fine, its where all the mean Scandinavians went.
I cant stress enough that you need a thick skin, also the motto is, democrats to helena, republicans to Washington. Some refugees have been put in the liberal college towns, but especially after the idaho rape the general consensus is if we see them, we'll kill them. Liberals are very quiet here, but out-of-staters are seen as second class citizens. So you need to earn respect. The governer dosent do much.

Also alpine spice and both pauline and her BBQ sauce are state treasures and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

It looks beautiful, user!

Cute little pieces of entertaining pop culture that only tree fucking druids and women put any actual faith in. In other words it's illogical bullshit, Kek is a manifestation of our combined powers and wills coalescing into tangible action, not some ancient mythical figure returned to save us.

TL;DR: Kek is basically a Chaos God from 40K, Zodiac signs are utterly worthless.

That being said I'm a Sagittarius

Aries masterrace coming through

Nothing beats the Lion

Can look up a good picture of Marcel Kittel, he's a cyclist. Quite sure you can find something cleaner, but he'd understand. In any case you can basically just call it a Hitler Youth. Former hipster friends years ago would sport it and that's what they asked for.

That's what I ask for and it works out. My hair looks crazy as hell when it grows longer though. Starts flipping.

Requesting a video showing two guys practicing historical martial arts switching several times between pic related and the same moves shown in pics demonstrated by the two guys.

don't worry user. regardless of what you are, your soul and spirit is what matters the most. the ultimate conflict is not whites vs other races like simple-minded anons like to think but Living versus Dead. if you feel like you're one of the Living, you have no reason to worry yourself.

This?

I'm looking for a very specific instrumental piece. It was posted on Holla Forums multiple times a long time ago (2-3 years) but I've since lost it, but it was a beautiful song. It was around 4-5 minutes long i think, and was a webm with the image of a black and white edited girl facing away from the camera on a bed covered up, sitting on a bed. The song had an instrumental guitar and a violin, and had a very somber feel. The name of the song, from what I can recall, was some sort of non-english name, but had regular latin characters. If anyone knows the song or has the webm I will come shake your hand across the internet. Oh, the song had no vocals.

Yes, that's it!

ls it bad that l get a skin-head like haircut? When l go, l get my hair cut down to 1/8", so the hair is there but you can see my scalp a bit. Pic related.

l'm kind of scrawny so l have been told l look like a meth addict or a school shooter.

Science would need better knowledge of the human being and intangible forces like magnetic fields to start to barely scratch what the primitive mind learned by instinct and humility.

Don't be retarded. Left/Right divide, or the forces of chaos vs. order, lives in every civilization and people (barring niggers). Nonwhites are associated strongly towards the left in the WEST, because they're foreign invaders and the left is the side that favors them with open borders and gibs. For example, most every Indian in America is a democracy, but if you go to India, their right wing nationalist party is in power, and I've dealt with a few wealthy Indian businessmen, they all lean towards a kind of Indian fascism and strongly supported Trump - I wouldn't be surprised if their kids are getting pozzed through their unis too, though.

It's only in occupying a foreign country that these people turn towards the party of traitors, for obvious reasons of self-interest.

See >>>/pdfs/3606 for full document and all points & citations:

I need acdvice..
My friend a few years ago fell into a deep addiction to opiates, and moved on to heroin. He used to be afraid of injections, but apperently not anymore. He did battle this for some time, last I heard from him it was going uphill.

I've been there, standing strong, with good values and moral, I've tried to guide him towards the right path, for years I've struggled.

I just had a call with him, and he's back into the horrible heroin swamp, it hurts me so much to hear this, to experience one of my best friends dissapear into a fucking swamp of drugs.

What can I do to help him? I've done everything I can physically do, I've ran to his place to revive him, I've flushed his stash multiple times.

Is it just a lost cause? It's really killing me inside knowing one of the closest friends my whole life is just pissing it away with fucking opiates, and I can't do shit.

.. I just want my friend back

My advice is to stop blog posting here. Your friend is clearly a degenerate, and if you can't slap the stupid out of him you owe it to our race to either smother him while he's high or slip him a hot dose.

Cook another for yourself and stop shitting up this Singaporean decoupage appreciation forum.

Holy fucking shit, the reddit spacing of my post. I didn't see that in the small reply box. Ignore that.

Fair enough, I shall continue lurking.

I believe that this speech may be relevant to your question

Looking for a good redpilled sci-fi book

suggestions?

I typed like that for years until this reddit spacing thing came up. I just feel like it's better on the eyes. But in the end I guess it doesn't matter.

Hey Palmer Lucky, you browsing this place or what? Thank you you glorious bastard.

Sounds like my kind of place. I read that the governor vetoed a bill that would have allowed CC across the state. How was such faggotry allowed?

I've had two dreams in my life. The first was when I was a young child swordfighting skeletons and demons atop of a massive undead turtle. When that dream ended I saw a couple of the same turtles being flung into buildings, which is the only reason I'm sharing the second. This was before 9/11.

The second dream, I had a few days ago, started off with awareness, but no body or control, I'm flown through a bright area into a dark opening and shoved far down into a cavern. It's dark but I can see all the sides, they're stone and the area is about 30x40 feet and 15 feet high in the corner there's a small "hallway" leading to a small pool of water and light coming from above.
Transported back to cavern, the walls begin to crack and crumble, revealing new cave walls basically expanding the cavern 2 feet in each direction.
I'm transported out again, but remember what went on while not in cavern.
IRAN AT WAR!
Turns out I slept 14 hours, I usually only sleep 5-6.

If there's any anons that could shed some light on this it'd be appreciated, I'm not really /fringe/, but I felt compelled to share this.

Could it be like the image where the mages are casting a shadow in front of cave people and it shows some of them just leaving and walking on the surface for the first time?

I don't know what image you're talking about, but it sounds like it. The walls crack, then crumble, and the debris disappears, instead of landing on the floor.

Found it. Platos cave.

Oh that image. I was thrown off by the mages comment, I always thought of them as priests.
That's not it, the entrance was a building of sorts and the drop down was much longer, I'd say 400-500 feet.

"feels good man" pretty sure he can speak, but his smug expression says it all

just escalate every time. Pretend you misunderstand them and get angry. You might be able to get a better deal too

do whatever you feel comfortable with

his brain is fucked, sorry user, not much you can do. You could try kratom, ibogaine or a heavy dose of LSD to rewire his brain though. Ignore that other faggot, this is the correct place to ask a question like you did

a lot of meaning here, try to look at it symbolically

Lad you're gonna look like a meth addict until you work out and stop being a faggot.

I don't know what it is, I'm completely obsessed with the phenotype and facial structure of Europeans. The nose, the forehead, and identifying them with European ethnic populations. Anyone else feel this too?

Is it true that Cuckadian PM is voted in because he lied to them that he will legalise the weeds?

that pic is pure cancer fam, not because it's an over simplification but because it's just wrong. It's a lot of irony for just one post, but I'd start learning about Fascism before you basically equate it Stalinism with your reddit teir png.

Also pro tip faggot. Without Fascism NATSOC wouldn't even exist; Hitler himself admitted as much.

fucking hate these mods

Half correct. He also lied about giving us electoral reform, because he realized his party would lose if we went from First Past the Post to literally anything else.

Jews are crafty, but stop caring so much about IQew. They think mechanically, like a robot. The IQ tests that were done had a very small sample size of Jews. I have read also that Jews have a disproportionately high verbal IQ that averages around 130, whereas their spacial is around 90. Spacial is more important fore most things, and more importantly the way they use their verbal IQ is for deception. Listen to Jewish lawyers in court, they have many words but they say nothing, that is the Ashkenazi "genius". Look up pilpul, and review how they believe the universe was created (YHVH), for further reading on their obsession with words (for instance they won't type out God, they type "G-d", so they don't meme him powers).

Jews, and Asians have "higher" IQ than whites if you go by average. The problem is that society is not made great by the average, it is made great by statistical outliers. Remember that men and women have roughly the same average IQ, but who are the geniuses? Most importantly IQ doesn't address the creative element, or whatever it is. Perhaps it is an intuitive understanding of how things work together, and how things are connected that causes creativity, but whatever it is, it is very clearly lacking in the Jews, and Asians. They think like calculators, like the idiot savants who can calculate any formula but are unable to do anything further with it, or even really understand what it is.

In summary, Jews are smarter than average, which allows them to swindle normie-brains, but their intelligence is concentrated into verbal deceptions, lies, and rhetorical tricks. Their amoral attitude to the world, and high in-group preference allows them to prosper in the world. Also keep in mind because the Jews are currently so successful, a lot of their kids are offered up the best education money can afford.

What's the music that plays at 2:40?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

What's the deal with anon5 on cuckchan?
He has good hypotheses, but backs nothing up, and declares any criticism of him as shilling.

Is there room for fun stuff here? I had an idea to livestream a "Holla Forums Plays" kind of thing, with topically-relevant games or materials. Specifically I was thinking of playing Civilization V and keeping a chat going so the audience can participate however they want. Picking city names, naming/designing our religion, deciding who to friend and who to shoah, etc.

It seems like it'd be a fun time, but I know I'd meet a wall of accusations of forum sliding. Is there an appropriate way to do this without just causing a shitstorm?

There was a thread some weeks ago where a user described a african plant which helps against heroin addiction. This user was some kind of medicine kick-ass style super hero roaming his town and healing addicts with this concoction. Has anyone of you faggots a screenshot or archive? Also requesting a screen where a communist describes how live is in communism where those communist faggot officers go from door to door and shoot people in contradiction to the communist marxist SJWs imagination how communism works.

No, you're allowed to believe in whatever you want. Just take that shit to 4chan and move out of America. If you're ambitious try to unfuck some African w/ those ideals.

But please, this is a white board. Coloreds are discouraged from posting.

can you tell me anything about this, user?

sorry didn't realize it was in portugeese. it should be easy enough to translate it and it has symbols for the signs but here it goes anyway just so no one complains:

No, there isn't newfag. Don't shill your cancer here. We don't move off imageboards, period. Also, Civ V is a shit game, get some taste faggot, play Alpha Centauri or something.

Just fuck my Shit up

aquarius masterrace, fag

low wages for what´s essentially working in a war zone

All that and you still failed to answer anything. Anyone with some actual insight?

Do you have a migrant friend, Holla Forums?

Savitri Devi
youtube.com/watch?v=KW-mg9WjZNQ

"Whites" make up the majority of serial killers. How many of them are Jews?

If Blacks or Mexicans had the IQ they would probably be serial killers too tbh

Do you have a source for that info? Evidence? Any actual data?
The reality is that whites do not have a higher rate of serial killers than any other race. You just think they do because your (((TV))) sensationalizes white killers while virtually ignoring non-white killers.

What can I do to help, Holla Forums?
I'm not familiar with the normiesphere and my opsec and financial situation is less than what I would consider satisfactory but I want to feel like I'm doing something to benefit us.

Hey shit-for-brains, do you not know what quotation marks indicate? And we all know that most of these stats are kiked anyways, (i.e. including spics and jews as "white"). The point is wondering how many are literal hooknoses, since it fits with their history of mutilation and neuroticism.

pic related is (((one)))
archive.is/5zCbD

post ur boobs

Have white babies

ibogaine or kratom

I think it would be fun

exactly, asian and mexishit serial killers kill hundreds and nobody notices or cares

that might be a while…

Get onto it then

People know about the cartel. They just don't care because it's usually confined to certain areas in the southwest.

Baptized Catholic but have been apatheist my whole life. Was Jesus actually a Jew? Or are Jews just trying to hijack/delegitimize Christianity?

Ethnically yes. But he rejected the rule of the Pharisees which became the Jewish 'religion' as we know it now in the Talmud, that says that goyim are subhuman, that you can rape little girls etc.

Jews didn't hijack it, they tried to destroy it by persecuting Christians. They are still so bootyblasted about it that they refuse to use addition marks or 'AD' because it reminds them of Jesus. Christians also suppressed Judaism when they took over the empire unlike 'le based pagan' Julian the Apostate who made an alliance with them and promised to rebuild their temple.

The Catholic Church until the last couple of hundred yearswas history's most effective anti-Jew organisation after the NSDAP of course because they banned the Talmud, confined the Jews to the ghetto, and banned usury.

Christianity is too soft on non-whites imo, but the meme that it's a Jewish plot is retarded given that Jews hate Christianity more than almost anything else, to the extent that they wrote slanders against Mary and Jesus into the Talmud.

Hey guys I remember reading a young German's personal account of the Wiemar Republic. It was eerily similar to current events. I also remember being able to relate to this young man trying to find himself in a degenerate world spiraling out of country. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Feel free to post something similar even.

Also came across this article while searching. Pretty interesting

archive.is/paKW2

I know this is more of a /fit/ type-question, but I'm literally shaking so I'm asking you. I'm done with my first week of 5 days of really committing to an exercise routine - I got shamed good by the HWNDU boys and I want to be reasonably fit for RWDS. I could stand to lose 15 pounds but I'm not hugely overweight. What bothers me is my stamina is Deprived from Dark Souls tier. Today I did ~400 jumping jacks, 40 push-ups, 30 walk-outs, and 40 sit-ups during 2 separate exercise intervals. Is this a good strategy? How long until my stamina becomes not shit?

So when the hell are we gonna get this over with and make the Holla Forums anthem? The ideas been floating around out there for a while now. I know some people here can sing. We need probably 3-6 at most. We don't even need good singers really it's a marching song.

is probably the most accurate explanation.

It's like pottery

I never got this meme.
Why? Because you make pottery over and over or some shit? Is or like a Portmanteau of two different phrases or what??

No one explain this to the newfag, it only helps them fit in.

gas thyself

Julian the Cuck is frying in hell with his Jewish pals.

Anyone got the source/screencap on the US bill that states the president can deny immigration from any country? Would be appreciated for further redpilling.

I recall a youtube video a while back connecting the new focus of the holohoax in hollywood beginning around the time that the Blues Brothers came out and the fraudulent "Nazis in Skokie" thing. Does anyone have the video? Does anyone have any information/thought on what is covered in the video?

Aquarius reporting in

wtf, I live Christcukery now. turning the other cheek, comrade.

Ever heard of the Anti-pope?

quality post, saved

can you try harder? this is bottom of the barrel

He took the physical form of a Jew, yes, and lived among Jews. They killed him because they refused to believe he was the God their holy book spoke about.

The New Testament literally accuses Jews of murdering God, the creator of all things, for petty political reasons. It's the most anti-semitic narrative that could possibly exist. You can't get more anti-semitic than that.

I haven't seen that video, but Hollywood perfected the holohoax narrative long before 1980. "Judgment at Nuremberg" was released in 1961.

Anti-Pope sounds like my type of Pope

A few weeks ago, there was a commodities trader user who had some theories about US foreign policy. user argued that the US and Russia were going to renegotiate their roles in the Middle East, and subsequently form an alliance as a defense against China.

Does anyone have an archive of this particular thread? I'd like to read it again.

Hey guys I made a quick simple script a while back for the additional user scripts site option. It makes threads less than 2 hours old slightly green, and threads greater than a day old slightly red. Didn't know where to share this so here goes:

var mixList = document.getElementsByClassName("mix");var i;for (i = 0; i < mixList.length; i++) { var e = mixList[i]; var timestamp = e.getAttribute("data-time"); var curtime = Math.floor(Date.now()/1000); if(curtime-timestamp > 60*60*24) { e.style.backgroundColor = "#F6E7E7"; } else if(curtime-timestamp < 60*60*2) { e.style.backgroundColor = "#E7F6E7"; }}

Been planning to propose to my sweetheart for months on an important window of two days for me, but the start of those two days are here and it will be raining, miserable, and as cold as winter - for only these two days - which is unbelievable for what is supposed to be the hottest month in the year (Australia).

Am I not supposed to ask her on this day? It would be almost a year before I could marry her in any case.

Is this a sign from some higher power?

There are another set of auspicious dates coming up soon, ones which I'll know for certain if kek is smiling upon me or not

(Checked, someone is smiling upon you.)
Rain doesn't make romance impossible, if fact if you make it memorable enough she'll remember that moment every time it rains.
What was your plan that rain gives you double thoughts?

I'd agree with the other user, rain doesn't make romance impossible. Go for it, kek has already blessed you.

Okay, good point. I'll take the weather as specifically different for a reason.

Next issue is realtalk tho, there's not a snowflakes chance that we can afford a wedding within the next year. Wedding's should be done sooner rather than later to keep them traditional is my understanding.

Fuck me, my first 88, this is auspicious

How would she handle getting married unofficially, in a couple weeks/months so that she knows you're serious and give the both of you time to back out if it doesn't work. with a friend sanctioned to wed couples, then save up for the celebration later?

Check your ID.

holy shit

you are the one user

also, more on point, rain is something frogs thrive in. it sounds like kek may be trying to bless you. follow your gut, your instincts. they will not lead you astray user.

(Checked)
That's creepy as fuck user, I was just about to remind him that frogs love spawning in rain.

I wish you the best of luck user, kek truly has blessed you. It can only be better from here!

THIS
This will make leftypol so butthurt.

Respond to this, niggers.

Is anybody else experiencing problems creating a thread filling out the captcha? Fix this fucking site you stupid sandnigger mods!

Why bother? You're already BTFO.

What is the best non-pozzed documentary (or book) regarding the Manson family?

What is Holla Forums's opinion of the 1993 Waco Siege? l always thought it was some cult shit that is peddled by faggots like Alex Jones for muh freedoms. A rundown on what happened:

I say the book "Helter Skelter" by the lead prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi. l read it about 10 years ago, thought it was a good read.

It's part of the Immigration & Nationality Act of 1952. All the details are under the Title 8 section. More here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_8_of_the_United_States_Code

I don't speak for Holla Forums, but the story has been changed quite a lot. The ATF said illegal stockpiling of weapons, then someone screamed "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!" claiming that the children were not being educated properly, then after the fact they claimed the children were being sexually exploited. All the children died, though, so there wasn't anyone left to say what happened. With that many narratives, you know you're being lied to.
The truth? They tried to live off the grid and encouraged others to do so. They didn't pay ZOG his tribute. The ATF needed a reason to continue existing. They killed two birds with one stone thanks to the Branch Davidians. They murdered as many as they could and blamed it on them to make sure no one could question the ATF.

The reason why l thought it was some cult type thing was because of the spiritual aspect of it. Koresh claimed that he was a prophet of God to the rest of his group, and years later the Waco lncident happened.

I also assumed that they were raided because they thought they might be terrorists since they were living off the grid and hiving weapons. And two months before, the WTC was bombed (not by them, l know).

Not really a question but a few requests
Does anyone have those call sweden/brussels vocaroos/threads?
Also looking for these more recent threads archived:
Berkely/NYU Riots
Canadian mosque shooting
Lana lokteff CIA/FBI exposed or something.

I heard that there was few threads featuring this tranny getting curb stomped, but they were deleted does anyone have archived threads? More importantly what happened and why collection of surprise jihad was deleted?

I missed out on this because I'm not a burger.

WHO HAS THE Holla Forums BOOK MEGA LINK!?!?!?!

big red caps and spoiler so anons pay attain to me

'k, I'll pay attention
I don't have it

German-themed party coming up;
Any ideas? It specifically cannot be war related.
I'd wager that famous germans/germanics from history would be OK
Tired of the old simple Lederhosen idea.

mega:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Try image searching "germanic tribes"
Tons of inspiration there.

mileswmathis.com/tate.pdf

I was referring to mexishits in mexishit land, but that's interesting too

You can improve stamina by eating food that contains more vitamins and minerals. although I would just go over to >>>/fit/ and ask because they're autistic about that sort of thing.

don't use such a repulsive image and maybe we'll help more

didn't save the whole thread but have some pics of her trying to be an edgy pop star

I'm trying to get a tumblr blog up. It would be the typical feminist blog. Then I can start to post things Holla Forums does, like the thumbs up being nazi, and help spread it.
Is there any way I can get followers fast?

why do we stay here when one of our mods is rachposter? polchan.xyz should be used instead. fuck imkikefy

Whats the quickest way to kill myself?

Well for you it sounds like driving would do the trick.

Bumping with a question.
What are some Holla Forums approved museums?
I want to see some antiques, art, and crafts that symbolise strength, and heroism of european people, Roman times would be most interesting.

I actually failed my first time too. When the test had you make a decision and there was the "common sense" answer along with a "what i would expect a mindless bureaucrat to want me to do" answer i would pick the bureaucrat answer and they turned out to be wrong.

lad we all fail once. I fucked up so hard I stalled coming out of the testing centre, and being the big pickup truck I was driving it jumped across two lanes into oncoming traffic. second time passed it in a breeze

largely depends where you live but good advice is avoid anything you have to pay for not because Im a cheap cunt but because paying for it means it's a (((private))) organisation and avoid anything with "modern" in the name. if you're looking for a specific thing, you can find an artist/period you like online, and see if any of his artwork is around you. but tbh, you're going to have to sift through a lot of shit before you find some gold.

Anyone has the cap about the emma lazarus poem those faggots love to quote?

Is it okay to hate-fuck a jewess?
Khazar milkers is a real thing and I've been enjoying making her choke on my cock while inwardly pondering national socialism. i don't plan on dating her even, just degrading her sexually on a regular basis. I know it is degenerate behavior and that The Seductive Jewess is a Racial Bioweapon but couldn't I be doing the foreplay to rahowa with my dick?

I'm just afraid when I go back on Tuesday I'll fuck it up again.
also, I'm gonna be taking it on Valentines day, and hopefully passing, so >tfw no grill

I heard an enlightened poo on a podcast talking about how differently chinks and poos in Leafbongistan act as compared to whites. The jist of what he said was that shitskins of all shades are obsessed with material comfort, and almost nothing else. For instance these wealthy invaders would have more than enough money to retire and have their grandkids taken care of, yet they would convert their mansion basements into apartments. They said it was a hassle and not overly profitable, but there was some profit so they did it anyway.

He also said that whites would take up camping, parasailing, skiing, painting, pottery, etc. for no reason other than the joy of learning or experiencing. And that no shitskins did this, regardless of their financial ability to do so. I agree with enlightened poo when he said that this love of knowledge and experience was the defining feature of the white race, and why we have excelled at everything we've set our minds to.

tl;tr the creative impulse of whites is why we are superior to even moderately high-IQ shitskins

Just remember the people who made driving laws aren't as retarded as your average bureaucrat. Use common sense and you should pass.

I don't know man. The test looks like it's from 2000 judging from the car models, and John Kasich is our governor so it's a toss-up really.

You know the answer. You're just looking for validation/endorsement like a faggot. Stop being a "muh dick" nigger and comport yourself like an Aryan should.

She said yes

babies when?

Would it be legal to stand in a public area with a clipboard and ask people if they have information on illegal immigrants such as name, address, and date of birth?

Thanks, lad.

I completely forgot to save it when I saw it last time but there's some European martial arts practice that has been ongoing for a long time that I was surprised to hear about in some other thread. I think I remember hearing there were two particular schools with various exercises and theory on weaponry, battle, as well as hand to hand stuff.

Could someone share the name and location of this statue?

What is your opinion on this video?

Was that one of the statues destroyed during the denazification of Germany?

In the House of Representatives there are jew stars on the seats. This is strange to me because the typical "American" star seen on our flags and bunting is always the 5-pointed "Venus" star.

I'm trying to find out if these jew stars were always there, or if they were added after world war jew or some other date.

I don't have an answer for your question, but my God, that picture is retared.

In my experience, liberals give a pseudo-intellectual, nuanced stance that sounds something like this:
This is usually followed by a call to not like rioting, but still do nothing to stop rioters.

There's also a few that will just scream "nazis are worse than commies!" at you.

Sometimes I'm really ashamed of my country

Vilar is a Jewess who tried to pathologize normal gender relations. Nothing redpilled about her.

They are already D and C'd, Communists hate everyone else (including most other communists)

congrats and good luck for building a strong and healthy family, user

since kek blessed you, you should install a biotope in your future garden

real?

you can tell she's a shit person, because her dog didn't give a fuck to defend her.
also the black/white striped hats look retarded

Could you guys recommend some podcasts?
I've been listening to Stefan Molyneux for while, is there other shows with focus on philosophy?

Anyone have the Ghost of 1922 image?

Absolutely fucking bullshit. If you'd actually had read Hitler you would have know what he thought about fascism. Hitler was very fond of the Duce but not didnt really care for fascism as such. He saw similarities in their struggle and admired their fight against bolshevism but that was pretty much it. He did indeed take inspiration from the black shirt to create the SA. But he took no inspiration to create NS.

does endchan legitimately think they have better board quality than us? Are they that deluded?

History of Philosophy without Gaps is good

Yes. Most of them are autists that got banned for being either lolbergs, or anti-Trump anyway.

Emily Post is pretty good, there aren't a ton of authors out there tho. As for role models, I'd second the mum/oma idea. Maybe Boudicca if you want to go the stronk womyn route

You could attend to your feminine side by doing crafts, I got my Oma to teach me how to knit after my Opa passed. Sewing, macrame, gardening are all good. Cooking is helpful too, especially if you have family recipes to work on. Maybe volunteer at an animal shelter or something to help with your nurturing side.

this also, pay more attention to your appearance. idk if you're anything like what I imagine other femanons are but try to dress in a more feminine but also conservative manner. Pants/hoodies/sweatpants are nice for lounging and shitposting, but they're not super feminine. If you don't at least have a black dress, a couple pairs of skirts, some modest blouses, and some nice cable knit sweaters then get on that. That's my personal fashion sense, but if that's not for you that's ok, it's just to give you an idea

shit I'm sorry to hear that. My mother is fairly liberal, but my grandmother literally has said hitler did nothing wrong. She also grew up in Austria in the 1930s, and her family was all involved in the party so she's about as redpilled as possible. Not to mention her husband was a chemist who loved reading Aristotle and philosophizing. They're my personal role models, as they are both very intelligent and hardworking people with an appreciation for the ancients.

the wife of an intellectual man is most likely also an intellectual to some degree

(checked)
fugg how have I not heard of her before, ty

Is Kek worship the last affront to God? We were living in the world of "God is dead", now it's "God has been reborn in a chinese photoalbum that's at least neighbour to compulsory onanists". But seriously, how do those of you who are christian deal with seeing others adoring what you must consider false idols?

Kulturkampf was really good, but they shut down shop after the TRS drama and that's how you know they were worth it. It may still be possible to find some of their stuff and I read they were working on a new site but I haven't seen anything else since.

Gaius Tacitus from the show posts here. He says he has a big project coming up. He deleted all the videos off his channel though, that was gay.

Why no-one is talking about Best Korea's missile test?

Can one of you have the courtesy to tell me the whole story about Gookm00t ( Hiroshima ) ? I have to even visit cuckchan 3 years now so i really didnt pay attention. Also , wasn't he the guy that run 2ch ? What is going on ?

Because after 6000000 tests we don't care anymore.

astrology in its primitive form is the original human religion, all religious belief begins there.

it's bullshit, but there's elements of truth in some areas like in any religion.

Tell me the elements of truth in judaism then.

However this Trump's first one and it happened during speed dating with nip PM. Just usual CNN fearmongering, right?

Well the test actually did happen and yes it was when Abe and Trump met but even under trumps administration i don't suspect there will be any major consequences.

i could be wrong however,
maybe you should make a thread about it.

I don't know the religion well enough fam, but the old testament contains some solid wisdom, even if its a bit mystical, that's how things were thousands of years ago…

Do you think the Jews would have gone as far as they have without some kind of wisdom being part of their culture/religion?

I'm off to work for few hours, I'll look into it.
Constant military drills from US

Who exactly was John Paul Jones?

Bump

I have some lyrics to Anchors aweigh. Just came up with them so they might need to be changed a bit to fit the tune better.

Seeing as smoking actually IS bad for you, why has the jew owned media been pushing anti-smoking rhetoric for over 30 Years now?
This has always plagued my mind, I'm sure the tobbaco industry is a big money maker AND it poisons the goyim's bodies…

To lock the goy in hegelian dialectic. It's all feel good bullshit, giving concerned dumber individuals something to do while giving an illusion of changing the world for the better. Goys against smoking spend their free time convincing their friends how much smoking sucks and goys for smoking tell them to fuck off. Keep in mind that smoking is not the only or even the biggest poison in your everyday life. There is, for example, no serious mainstream movement against poisoning of groundwater with industrial chemicals or any worthwhile action against massive domestic electricity wasting.

tldr; sterile movement to make the goy think he's changing the world

Well smoking cigars/pipes isn't bad for you, it's also a big White and American cultural thing.

Congratulations user! I wish the both of you many happy years, and many little shitposters.

I started smoking at a very young age and have to stress how important it is that any non-smokers not start.My hair started salt and peppering when I was eighteen.
There's some evidence to suggest that nicotine blocks xenoestrogens, and that tobacco users are more likely to be right leaning. There's also the fact that dead people don't pay taxes, or hospital bills.

How do I make a functional sockpuppet twitter account? I usually get an error while setting up the account, and when I don't I get instantly blocked by the phone verification

What does it mean when an owl comes sitting in front of you and just staring at you for a while?

Jesus christ.

Use a burner phone or a Google phone number tied to a burner email. You'll also need to follow some random things. Usually news sites and celebrities work fine. Set up your profile fully.

The fastest way to lose a Twitter sock is to be an obvious sock. A one day old account suddenly spewing "gas de kikes, race war now, mup dup!" sends up a big red flag.

I'm poo and this defines me and most all the men in my family. However, we're of the priest caste of the northernmost part of India (ie least dravidian mixing) and also our specific state & caste were one of the few northern ethnic groups to not be converted to Islam during the Mughal invasion, so it might just be aryan blood.

Can anyone confirm indo-aryan theory?

I did some research since nobody answered. The long and short is that he was a fightin' man. And did nothing wrong.

Kek has confirmed it through your great digits, trips. Go forth and spread the words of Kek to your people and make northen india great again. Become a guru, reform the faith, and create a new AZAD HIND to put the monkey people back in their places, building roads and bridges for their wise ruler. Praise Kek!

I kinda thought the whole north indian thing was common knowledge around here tbh

I learned more grappling in a week of fighting with a longsword my friends did in three years of karate. Fighting with live steel though, gave me complete focus and a hardon. I wish I was making that part up… I get a really twisted joy when I'm in that state where there is nothing but death in my eyes and every second lasts a lifetime. There is no cloud in my mind, no distractions, no words, just a perfect moment.

I wanted to get into HEMA, but the group around where I live hasn't started up in months. I'm thinking of doing fencing or something.

Fencing isn't bad, because it's bladework does translate well for long knives too, and it will teach some footwork, but don't allow it to be your foundation or you'll get wrecked without your foil. Fencing is amazing for quickly killing poorly equipped peasants though.
They have some epic people that I would love to fight, but the organization it's self has a lot lacking. That said, tey would be a good place to join and redpill.
If you make it to nationals for the rainbow op, there are at least several Holla Forumsacks who as swordfags, will be incapable of not sharing their swordskills.

are there any other Holla Forums archive boards aside from /polarchive/?

/pdfs/ and /spoonfeed/

what's bad about this? I got these too

kek. that pic always gives me a laff.

thanks bud.

Just dumping a meme I made.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/canadian-mint-employee-allegedly-smuggled-140000-gold-inside-his-rectum

/r/ing the picture of a Hitler and a jew cookie where the jew cookie is burnt.

I don't believe this. Custer's troops at least traded 0.5 per person with the savages. And 350 would still be on the lower side tbh.

Berkeley riot
1 archive.is/gUSYT
1.5 archive.is/HxG0B
2 archive.is/WsKB3
4 archive.is/dLUMT
3 archive.is/qQcS3

Berkeley aftermath
archive.is/tKMZT

Berkeley attacker
archive.is/OwG4E

Quebec shooting
1 archive.is/tWQPv
2 archive.is/eAXDK
3 archive.is/9ORsg

Help me please.

When did Holla Forums become a Holla Forums colony?

Didn't feel this deserved its own thread, but Joe Rogan is getting BTFO about violent leftists and Trump live right now. In case anyone's bored.

When we stopped watching the electric jew. Any organization not explicitly right-wing… Holla Forums didn't start that way but it's how it's kind of survived.

IMAGE REQUEST

Can someone give me the comic portraying the pantheistic gods all in a class room and it portrays Yahweh being bullied by all the cooler gods and so Yahweh comes to school the next day in a trench coat and begins wasting all the gods while yelling:

I AM THE ONLY GOD!!

I would love to have that image if anyone has it

Any tips in balancing Redpilling yourself and proceeding with your career?

Just careering you end up as a ZOGbot, just Redpilling you end up on a dead end. Both are dead ends to be honest. What to do?

In addition to Devi, I would also highly recommend Abir Taha, "The Epic of Arya"

What actually led to the rise of the Muslim Caliphate and how has it changed over time?
What's their end goal?

Requesting that info pic on how all waves of feminism were pozzed horseshit

The amount of people on tumblr who would follow a blog like that is small as it is. I'd go with trying to get one of those self hating non white girls I don't know what they call themselves, they're usually begging to be COLONIZED to signal boost you.

Anyone ?

A Jewish co-worker is making soup for the office today. If I eat it, will I fall under a Jewish curse?

Over time there's been multiple caliphates and many times there have been multiple competing caliphates.
Your question is too vague.

Thanks anons, very illuminating answers and screencap worthy. I keep hearing the IQ stat thrown out there as though it was the sole determinant of overall quality of society, these are good rebuttal points.

Does Holla Forums know anything about economics?
jews = bad is not an economic theory btw

I know a decent bit.
What would you like to know?

don't eat any until he eats some first, if you're really that paranoid.

How come I get
when the same images are always being reposted?

What does Holla Forums think about hipster horoscopes AKA MBTI?

post another image to bypass that

It's a method of categorization and therefor can't be "wrong" in itself. You give it information and it spit out the same information in the form of what box matches that information the closest.
That being said, the MBTI asserts that the dichotomies matter more than the amount in which you express them (ie. someone who scored an "I" but changing 1 answer would score an "E" is still considered an introvert through and through). I think that's retarded and all experimental evidence appears to agree that it's retarded. It's decent as a rule of thumb in the same way book genres give a decent idea of what to expect out of them, but take it with a fuckton of salt.

ISTP master race reporting in

This fuck writes for The Observer. That shits owned by a Rothschild that was in the Hilary emails remember. This faggot is just a disinfo shill and deserves a ((())), like the alphabet agencies would actually would be talking shit about top secret shit they are trying to do against the POTUS

Is this set of Luftwaffe clothes authentic? The wear on them seems legit and they look like clothes of the period. Pictures in the ad.

ebay.com/itm/WW-2-GERMAN-LUFTWAFFE-FLIGHT-FLYING-LEATHER-JACKET-WITH-VERTIKAL-POCKETS-FOR-08/252766254747?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid=888007&algo=DISC.MBE&ao=1&asc=41375&meid=162e330236d74531ae5e0fccd34ab5ba&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=252767094968#shpCntId

God dammit, fucked up uploading the images.

[citation requested]
Sounds like a load of shit tbh.

Can somebody please edit this image with her wearing a MAGA hat?

Thank you.

First time trying this, sorry if poor quality

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I was hoping it would be the official Make America Great Again hat.

Is @Stephenmilleral on twitter his legit twitter account?
I really am doubting it is, but if it is so then….wew

How difficult is it to eat Kosher? Is there any value in it? I imagine they won't poison their (((own))) so it's a good way to avoid toxic preservatives/additives/hormones in food.

Difficult and shit.
The jewish butchers and the like are often much more filthy than white run ones.

you mean this one?

I don't have the red one at the right angle. Here is a second attempt.

Does anyone have any nice, subtle natsoc phone wallpapers? Or that pic of Trump looking over the skyline with the American Nazi flag?

fuck off stormfag

bump

Paddy Tarleton makes natsoc related folk music.

This is stormfag central you fucking retard

Zodiac signs are an ancient way of dividing the night sky according to the constellation in the background that rises with the sun on a particular day in the year. F.e. the sunrises in the sign of the Aquarius from 20.1 to 18.2.

The fact that they're named after things is for easier recollection and a hint what an individual sign might bring. F.e. the autumn signs are all treacherous and moody becouse it's a time of changing seasons and shit can go down quickly.

But in general they're for keeping time.

IF you want to go deeper down the rabbit hole, the zodiac signs are also an indicator of an age that is part of a Great Platonic year, which lasts for 25000 years. They are marked by rising of the sun in a particular sign during the equinox, which changes each 2160 long.
How did ancients know that that cycle takes 25 000 years without modern equipment? See the We wuz Atlanteans thread for further explanations.

Can I get redpilled on Russia / Georgia war. I saw the video where a little (Georgian) girl says the Russians were helping her family while Georgian terrorists were blowing up buildings, but couldn't find many articles going in depth on the topic

can someone just tell me everything is going to be ok
i dont want to blackpill completely
just tell me the judaic influence on the world isnt inevitable and unstoppable, tell me europe will waje up and come to its senses. i dont care if its a lie. just someone tell me it will all be alright

Post more right here.

It will be alright only if we make it alright.
Promising changes are taking place: Brexit, Trump, Le Pen's victory is seeming more and more likely, etc. These are all good. The globalists are losing hearts, minds and ground by the day. This doesn't mean we should be complacent, though. They may seem incompetent now but don't let that fool you for a second. They are planning something.

Spread the truth wherever you can and be prepared when shit hits the fan.

did the original upload of Open Gates get shoah'd? I cant find it on youtube.

Yes it did.
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

/po/, I really need sauce on the pre-WW2 and post-WW2 kike population. I'm so close to convincing my brother about the holocaust, and could really use your help.

*no screencap, link only pls*

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=85432
They source the Jewish world almanac

thank you

How can I get the "hitler youth" hair cut?

He was a jew that grew to hate the jews. That's why he'd always try to teach money lenders the way of the lord.

are chemtrails real?

Why would they bother poisoning the air when they already poison our food, water, and soap?

I can avoid poisoned food water and soap
poisoned air is their final solution, do you doubt they wouldn't sell clean air if possible?

man, that captcha really fucked up my post

What's the Holla Forums approved response to police situations? My father is of the opinion that police are evil, and actively tries to disrupt them at every opportunity. He's obviously had a lot of run-ins with them, and I'm not sure if I've every seen it turn out well for him. Not to mention, I myself have a lot more respect for them (As individuals, at least) than most people seem to these days.

Does that mean I should comply and remain calm? Should I try to press for my rights to the last letter, or let things slide to a certain degree?

Here's what you do:
Resisting arrest is nigger behavior. As long as you're receiving a trial there is NO EXCUSE.

Thank you.

as concept? probably
as something that happens?
unlikely, how many people out there are wearing a breathing apparatus, including the rich and powerfull. I've never seen a rotschild with a gasmask. or a rockefeller. bill gates breath regular air, as far as I can tell. They wouldn't do this if it was really happening.

Be respectful, even if the officer isn't respectful to you, and comply with the law at all times.
In my experience police generally aren't your friends if you're a Holla Forumsack or non-cucked white, at least near urban and suburban areas. Many police are red-pilled though, so it's hard to make a blanket statement about them. With that said know your rights and don't let police walk over you. If you get arrested, don't be an idiot, ask to speak to your lawyer immediately and then keep your mouth shut until then.

Some months ago, I vividly recall that there was someone talking about the black sun and ragnarok. Talking about how the sun would change and how, if anyone saw the sun's light during a three-day period, they would become insane, thus creating a world where the insane are deemed sane and the sane; insane. There was a prediction that a land would sink back into the earth (predicted to be California) among other things that I was unable to correctly interpret. Apparently, nobody has correctly translated the poem from its original German into modern-day English and this user was just doing this as part of his spare time.

Does anyone remember the thread I'm talking about? Or at least, the Ragnarok poem?

Question relating to pic:
What does it mean by saying "Rothschild owned"? Is there anything that could be used to prove this?
I know the central bank of my country is "owned" by shareholders of which the majority is all the "states".
Does owned by rothschild just mean heavily influenced by rothschild and if so how is it influenced and couldn't it be done by anyone with a lot of money?
not trying to concernshill, I just never found the answers to this anywhere

Was NatSoc economically individualistic inside itself, but colletivistic in what concerns outside domination of Germany's economy?
I ask this because the question of Individualism vs Collectivism came back to my head after 9 months since I left libertarianism. How exactly can I define a country which rejects globalism and external domination but provides meritocracy for its citizens?

Is Iron March good?

For driveby redpilling people on fascism/natsoc, I need to end it with a community or media organ they can go to to solidify the identity, but the nature of imageboard posting just isn't right for most people nor is just listing off books to do their own research. I've seen some of the literature to come out of iron march, while they don't understand the difference between natsoc and fascism, it's overal not cucked. But I'm pretty sure I've heard them shit talked here.

Amren and Taki's seem good for older conservative crowd, but I need something for new blood. Is ropeculture.org good enough? Main worry is cucking out on jews or degeneracy, or minimizing the spiritual aspect.

What do these mean?

Imma just kill this thread before someone bumps it since some tard made a new one.

The Flood Comes literally means that the age of Pisces is when the regeneration occurs. We have about 140 years left of a swelling tide of nationalism before the next cataclysm.