Kikes all Butthurt that Mel Got an Oscar nod

Kikes All Butthurt That Mel Gibson Got An Oscar Nomination

archive.is/6ts65
yahoo.com/style/people-not-happy-mel-gibson
172251392.html#comments

Filthy vindictive Kikes still angry about the true statements Mel made back in 2017. Why are Jews so petty and vindictive?

Wtf did Casey Affleck do to them?

Yesterday Trump essentially told the nation
It was the I realized that to Make America Great Again, each and every piece of America that stopped being great, must be made great again. Point being that every piece of America must be made great or we won't truly be great, Mel is the man who can do that for Hollywood.

OF COURSHE

How is the movie? I want another braveheart

Hollywood needs some Clint Eastwoods, Mel Gibsons, John Waynes etc. for white kids to look up to.

Hows Harrison Ford?

Im 27 and only just saw the Indiana Jones trilogy for the first time last month. Pretty good, I can see why my friends loved the movie growing up

He's still big because he cucked out. He's one of them now. Hell, maybe he always was.

Yeah that bit threw me off as well

Do you know what year this graph is from?

I've watched a single digit amount of Hollywood movies in the past three years. I haven't talked about movies in years. I don't know who did what in what anymore.

So what movie did Mel make last year?

Is it any good?

I'm pretty sure the main character is acted by a Jew but I could be wrong.

Hacksaw Ridge. Supposed to be great. Very brutal WW2 movie with apparently not too much MUH6GORILLION

You're not wrong. Haven't seen it, but he's supposed to be a complete idiot in the movie, so the main jew is portrayed as a weakling.

Hollywood trying to shield themselves form Trumps wraith.

"Blood Father." Dad has to save bolshy daughter from her own bad choices. Tells her to shut up and do as she's told, kicks ass. Classic Mel. Get past the 'father swoops in to save estranged family' meme that Hollywood has been pushing hard ("Step up goy, be a real man and serve those who used and rejected you already"), and it's ok.

Being white

thanks for this, was looking earlier for something along these lines and this just ruined a whiney bitches day

Man, I just want to see beauty, strength and truth in movies again. I cant go trough 15 minutes of most movies without getting angry at all the manipulation and jewish tricks

Can't be it. It's got to be something more specific to him. He's too small to be the figurehead for white people.

Found out.

He's a sexist literally hitler rapist.

Mel could actually win.

All replies should focus on the hypocrisy that none of them spoke out against convicted child rapist Roman Polanski, yet are enraged over a man who spoke naughty words to other grown adults.

WW2 Movie about a Seventh-Day Adventist that doesn't believe in violence and saves soldiers from the Japanese without using Guns.

He's always been one of them, he's 1/2 kike.

Is he a muzzie like his brother?

He beat jessica alba in "killer inside me", and made slapping a woman sexy again. Triggering intensified, even though it was a movie, because liberals cant tell the difference between movies and real life.

Mel's movies are all very good. Braveheart is great (even has a fag getting thrown out of a window). The Passion of the Christ is essentially a the moment everything went downhill for the kikes (even portrays them as Satan) and Mad Max is just great.

It's funny, because these same kikes are the ones saying we should forgive Polanski for drugging and raping a 13 year old girl because "he's an artist".

Exactly. Yes an (((artist)))

Even then, I'm sure you can find a case like that for every male oscar nominee that turned out to be bullshit but it was real in their minds.

I don't think that's the real reason, it's just a lame excuse. To me it sounds like just meaningless kvetching as an excuse to be mad because he's white.

Also I feel like I've wrote this reply while seeing this pepe before. Deja vu anyone?

A screener of the movie got leaked, its decent quality, you can download it on any torrent site if you want to watch it.

"Hacksaw Ridge" was fantastic. One of the best war movies in decades.

Oh FFS, what timeline am I in this time?

We are breaking the conditioning?