Simpsons Movie #2

digitalspy.com/tv/the-simpsons/news/a834346/simpsons-producers-tease-second-movie/

Just kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sLfly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if you kill me first.

Please tell me it's about Robotic Richard Simmons returning from the grave to whack Al Jean with shake shake shaken producer syndrome, bringing The Simpsons to an end once and for all.

it will obviously be about le ebil drumpft being mean to womyn and immigrants and springfield welcoming refugees just to make him mad.

No, you are not thinking like a Simpsons writer. Obviously, EVERYBODY in Springfield will be terribly sexist/racist/homophobic/transphobic except Lisa. At the end of the day, Lisa manages to give an EPIC feminist speech and convince everyone, or everything stays the same but she manages to brainwash homer into doing her bidding. Then Homer does something really stupid.

It'll about Apu as he apologizes for being a stereotype and his progress to becoming woke about the social issues of today.

Archive?

Any other sources confirming?

Race ya.

The first one was shit. I shudder to think how bad this one will be

As long as there's more naked Bart…

What?

I'd rather just get the 3 hours of deleted scenes.

what?

They said at best it won't happen for a long time

Simpsons did it

archive.is/sLfly

For fuck's sake why? The Simpson's ratings have never been lower than they are now, who do they expect to watch it?

Same reason they made a second SpongeBob movie: first one made money

I'm British. Obviously there are a lot of Indians here. I have never once heard an Indian complain about Apu. Where is this sudden outrage over Apu coming from? Is it just California shitlibs running out of things to get buttblasted about, so they go after Apu?

Yeah, but the first one made money like ten years ago and even then The Simpsons was beginning to lose popularity. Next to no one would be interested in a second movie. It's like when they made a sequel to the Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland because the first film made a billion dollars. The sequel didn't even make double its budget.

They got dem streaming sticks

Why is that a reaction image anyway?
What's wrong with that steak?

It's probably an inbetween frame.

Kek, that always gets me.

Remember when cartoonists used to do that?

Whats wrong with the simpsons? Its a pretty good show and the movie brought on the new animation and a bit more to the story.

Get out

He's having a heart attack, vid related

Are you shittin' me?

Dont feed him

that's ham you ignorant swine. Krusty is having his jewish demons exorcized with the sweet incense of pork

Listen carefully to the clapping, you can tell there's only 20 people in that audience.

Heh, there's nothing left.

Inbetween.

This is actually a semi-interesting phenomenon that I've started to notice now that there's so many conventions and panels, and so many behind the scenes types and e-celebs have taken to trying to be e-famous on twitter.

Embellishment isn't a new phenomenon

It isn't, but the point I made poorly was that people who are normally kept out of the spotlight now feel like they are in a position of power because twitter makes them feel like real celebrities.

It's been happening a lot more blatantly and often lately though at least. There was a time, for example, when reactions to announcements at E3 were met with actual standing ovations and screaming crowd while now the best you get is a bunch of guys looking at their phones while a group of people in company t-shirts scream into a mike at the corner of the stage to fill in the silence.

Narcissism knows no bounds.

I guarantee by next two years they have to cancel The Simpsons meet and greet panel due to lack of interest.

I wonder if the people who turned up was there to see what a shitshow it is. After all people only still watch the simpsons to see how low it sinks by each season.

Topkek, though you forgot the part where they announce that Seth Macfarlane and Billy West are now filling in for all the roles of all the characters that were voiced by the late Harry Shearer

I fucking hate this meme since 9/11

I doubt they rejected Trump. We would have heard about it ages ago. They're only saying that shit to score democrat brownie points

Also have they ever predicted when they will end?

They did predict that people would get sick and tired of them

People have been making that joke since at least the 70's.

How late are you?

They claimed in the 90s that Trump wanted to be on the show but Al Jean said no.

I doubt that ever happened though, and that proves my point. As the Simpsons get butthurt over celebs who refuse to guest star on their show. In one Halloween Ep Homer killed Neil Armstrong, Prince, George Clony. Three people who are famous for refusing to guest star on the Simpsons

Why didnt we listen?

We didn't "listen" to South Park either

They really did count their chickens before they hatch

There's an episode in a later season where they do a big passive-aggressive text because some celeb refused to appear in a joke they made.

Too bad they fucked the season ending.

Too bad they fucked the whole season by not putting any jokes in there

I truly believe that the reason why The Simpsons has been in the shitter for as long as it has is because Al Jean is still pissed at FOX for cancelling The Critic all those years ago.

Get out Al

Too bad they fucked your mum by putting their dicks in there

I think the Simpsons movie wasn't bad, it had to take some liberties to fill the runtime.

BUT nothing from the movie should have made it into canon, that was the point where it started to become a cartoon for kids.

And FUCK SPIDERPIG! I can't stand it! Everyone is laughing about that fucking Spiderpig because that's the joke even retards unterstand.

Not even that, they were riding on one out comes they had to rush a new ending just to stay relevant.

the first one showed bart's dick

the only logical conclusion is that this one must show lisa's vag

They would never do that because Lisa is the feminist mouthpiece of the show.

wait what I thought he hated the Critic?

in any case it's polycausal and the reason for their demise doesn't lie on just one factor. i think.

Shoulda been a series finale.

They should have a piece of cloth around her regular lips as well as around her pussy lips.

user, is your enter button broken?

Damn shame too, even now the Critic still holds up. The web series was trash though.

Getting naked is common in feminist rallies anyways

Wishful thinking.

Matt Groening does hate the Critic.

It's polycausal but a lot of it has to do with Al Jean being a shit show runner. Mike Reiss was clearly the better half of that partnership.

One can only hope.

Good, more nudity.

When you take the shotgun approach and make as many wide varying predictions as possible you will usually get something right.

EVEN THE FUCKING BBC DID THAT IN A 90'S DW COMIC RELIEF SPECIAL THE CURSE OF FATAL DEATH! (Written by Steven Moffat)

Odd, fiction is becoming reality.

It's gonna be Homer's erect cock. Though I wish we could see marges blue bush

Once again, literally just taking wide guesses that just happened to end up becoming true in some way. There's a lot more "predictions" that turned out wrong but you never hear about those. People only care about the ones that turned out right.

Seriously?

Yeah, it had a sequence with Bart skateboarding naked and foreground props conveniently covering his dick until he goes behind a hedge with a gap in it that hides everything except that. It was probably the best joke in the whole thing, and not just because I don't remember any of the others.

How do they do it now?

Thanks to the Simpsons, almost every if not every "adult" cartoon (including Gumball and maybe a few others I haven't ever watched) currently airing uses the same cliche characters.

*character archetypes
And it's annoying and boring.