What is Holla Forums's FAKENEWS chart

I was wondering what Holla Forums's FAKENEWS chart would look like.

This has been spreading across social media by liberals. The chart is complete shit.

Can we have an uncucked version?

That's some well designed PsyOps.

Breitbart is really hated by libshits while we're calling it Kikebart. What do we make of this?

They need to believe AJ and Breitbart never get it right

Honestly I would file all that shit under liberal utter garbage. The cuckservatives are just as ideologically left with all of their DR3 and civic nationalist bullshit.

I just want a chart showing which are own by jews and what % of their writers are jews

Controlled opposition. The goal for kikes is to generate controversy that ends favorably for kikes.

These sissies sure love their filter bubble.

Fucking kek.

Read it and weep

It's all shit.

Mine is better

The Daily Stormer is hilarious, I don't understand the (((retards))) that don't like it.

Dubs confirm Holla Forums is mainstream.

Man, this is some weak shit. They didn't even try to change up their game, at all. Breitbart is one of the most popular news networks in America now, it's not a fucking little chump anymore. They can't just shit can it off to the "crazies section" and expect random people all over the country not to notice.

Everything in your picture is fake news. The ones one the far right occasionally appear slightly less pozzed because they are controlled opposition. This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Holla Forums is all you need to check for the most part. Shitty thread by the way.

Checked and keked

Holla Forums is as slanted and bias as any other community. It's a dumb statement to say one point of view is all you need.

The people have a bias, but what's posted doesn't. We are exposed to so much shilling I feel we know more about their argument than they do. We read their articles then mock them. For all these other sources of information opposition is wiped from their platform.

Figured a template would help. I decided to remove the dashed lines for the sake of simplicity.

Literally everything except us.

Get out.

Holla Forums is more of a news aggregator. With the exception of internet events we don't really have the resources to observe events and report.

Holla Forums confirmed squarely to the right of Hitler himself

All big news media is fake in that shitlibs love to spin things and cucks like to spin things but you can use them to sift through for the actual facts i.e. a gang rape occurred, a durka attack occurred etc. You can also learn about the state of how the propaganda works this way by the spin used.

"conservative" sites are basically muh greatest ally shilling with a lot of normal just-facts reporting mixed in while shitlibs try to downplay and minimize the bad things non-whites do while highlighting the bad whites do i.e. by repeatedly running stories about tactical bowlcut for months but quietly dropping non-white killers as soon as it's revealed they're not white.

And double approved gents.

All the same with minute differences on irreverent issues that's the topic of discussion throughout the clock for normies that are fixated on the selected channels as if it's totally reliable; as if the media never lies to you. All promote the various false flags on schools, all under the same banner of totally diversifying all Western institutions including Hollywitz, all for more gun control and the urgency of cracking down on ISIS terror attacks without releasing information that it's a front to destabilize the Israel's enemies that conveniently leave out that country in their battle plans.

Real and only difference is Neo-con Trotskyites placing an emphasis on tackling the emergence of jihadists waiting in the wings to take your democracy, whilst the leftist rag such as the guardian dupes the Muslims and liberals alike in using slogans against Zionist Israel as a way to promote more White guilt and animosity towards us from them being portrayed as the new White supremacists on the block due to being incapable of distinguishing between the Aryan and Ashkenazi.

Win, win situation for them I guess.