THIS IS NOT A DRILL

CTR HAS BEEN REBRANDED AS "CREW".

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDpPH
archive.is/nP40E
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/media/stephen-bannon-trump-news-media.html
thedailybeast
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
boards.4chan
archive.is/YLdwq
archive.is/ywqYm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next time name them "TEAM" or "GROUP"

This is gonna be good.

PURE AUTISM

archive.is/dDpPH

Also, this looks like a bunch of libs are going to try stuffing the courts. What we are seeing is an all out full spectrum assault on Trump, us, and all that is good.

Keep your bug out bags ready boys, they will push for war.

Nice. So, now when we disagree with someone on Holla Forums, we call them a "CREW SHILL"? Wait, no, it has to be more clever than that.

Why is that Oompa Loompa dressed like Benjamin button?

yeah, because CTR helped them so much last time. Waste of their jew gold if you ask me.

CREW more like JEW

This. Let them waste money on this fucking charlatan.

Fixed your wordplay m8.

I wonder why.

Wew

Kike is the correct term for such scum-sucking vermin, but it doesn't rhyme with crew.

Crew Poo
if dubs, a majority of CREW will be poo-in-loo Indians

this guy looks like a kid trying to dress up as a politician on an All That skit.

Should probable name it Citizens Uniting against Cantankerous Kronies

Citizens Uniting with Cantankerous Kikes***

Fug

I like the sound of it

My thoughts exactly LMAO, what a pathetic name.

Did anyone even think for a second that the Hilldawg disinfo campaign would stop after she lost?

CUCKS
REVISING
ETERNAL
WHITENESS

There is a important question that must be asked, do they POO IN THE LOO?

Brace for "J(ew) Crew" memes.

Okay, I take it back. Jew crew is breddy gud.

What's wrong with his hairs ? He looks like he's wearing one of these old wigs.

Isn't this guy a faggot involved in the pedo thing?

Crying
REEE
Everywhere
Worldwide

He's described as an eccentric by those who know him and are willing to talk. As with most lefties of questionable moral values he is insane and will do as insane people do including stupid hair styles.

WEW THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

WE CTR now

lol the Poo Crew

Nah, a direct link is pure normie.

Cool money pit, keep coming back and getting your ass kicked CTR/Brock.
You accomplished nothing.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: The Crew cut

The Crew Cuck

Completely
Retarded
Entirely
Worthless

THE CUCK CREW, IS IN THE BUILDING SERVING OUT THE BEST OF CUCKED MUSIC IN THE 90s AND BEYOND!

CREW IN THE LOO

kek

The Loo Crew

archive.is/nP40E

From the Daily Caller:

Democrats are really tired of political operative David Brock’s “bullshit.”
The Media Matters founder has not “been helpful to the [Democratic] party to date,” and has produced “nonexistent” wins, Democratic insiders told The Daily Beast.
Instead of trying to help, they’d rather he just go away, reports Asawin Suebsaeng, who compiled a list of quotes that are nothing short of scathing toward Brock.
Former Sen. Bernie Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver: “His ability to produce wins for Democrats is nonexistent … He does not have the kind of understanding of what kind of coalition you have to bring together to win national races—that’s his fundamental problem.”
One senior Hillary Clinton campaign official said, “I don’t think David Brock has been helpful to the party to date, and I don’t think he will be a big part of its future … And it’s surprising that many other people don’t see it that way.”
A 2016 Clinton aide who went unnamed because they didn’t “want to deal with Brock’s bullshit” told The Daily Beast Brock is, “useless—you might as well have thrown those [tens of] millions of dollars down a well, and then set the well on fire.”
Another said that “no one wants anything to do with him.”
Former President Barack Obama’s officials were not any nicer: “I met with I’m [sic] a couple times—he’s fucking weird. I felt like I was meeting Mugatu from Zoolander… I don’t know what the fuck [Brock’s network] did besides raise a ton of money, and I don’t think the after-action report on 2016 says we need more David Brock. Probably the opposite is true.”
Even Brock’s own people don’t like him: “He has a tendency to overstate his level of impact and importance.”
A Brock operative said he harmed Clinton’s campaign: “There’s no question that his groups were the least effective of 2016. If anything they did harm.”
Brock has said he wants to create a “Breitbart” of the left and a Twitter-style platform free of pesky “conservative trolls.” (RELATED: David Brock Wants To Launch His Own Breitbart And Twitter)
He also attempted to “kick Donald Trump’s ass” by hosting a Democratic fundraiser the weekend of the president’s inauguration. The fundraiser ended up putting some attendees in a tight spot when they skipped out on the Women’s March on Washington.

This guy had to have done something illegal during the campaign or earlier. Can't we just send him to the camps?

This is great, they're all incompetent and blaming each other.

KEK

Th reason he's ineffective, is what they're trying to do is very difficult, to say the least.

They warn to give the lefty mass a candidate who enriches the dem politicians.

The lefties in the mass want a people's candidate like Bernie, or even trump, if you look at trumps policies, they are similar in many ways to bernies.

Brock want to give lefties someone like Clinton, and tell them she's like sanders.

YO BROS THE HILDA CREW IS HERE SO RAD

what the fuck is CTR even going to be doing these days? They were founded to help "correct the drumpf's alternative facts", which failed back then, and what the fuck is "correcting drumpf" gonna do now, other than paving away to a re-election campaign of Shillary 8th years ahead of the road?

Who's the old lady in your pic, OP?

The Dems in the drivers seat don't want to resplendent their constituents, they want to mislead them and get rich.

And they are rich.

What's disastrous for the party's future is good for today's party elite.

Place your bets boys, how long does it live? I give it a month.

(((They're))) swarming the chans trying to co-opt the Reddit exiles, and use them to silence "anti semitism" in the chans.

Don't want to "represent"

MEANWHILE…

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/business/media/stephen-bannon-trump-news-media.html

Bannon just doesn't give a fuck.

I mean… No shit. But if you really feel the need to post, on this board of all places, the revolutionary idea that mainstream parties are not genuinely governing in the interests of their constituents I think you need to lurk moar. Like ten years more. This is not reddit.

and it will require a subscription if I'm not mistaken.

Is that a woman in a man's suit? If it has a dick then it is in the running for "most low test male ever" award

I won't to bug out. Ever. I'll protect my home and kill as many Communists, spics, nogs, mudslimes, and Jews as I can so help me God.

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

This could explain, I have lately seen a very sharp rise in cuckchan in low-quality baits and shitposts. I swear, this was not even a case as lately as in November, but I urge you to go to 4/pol/ and you can smell the stink of kike shills tapping away at their keyboards trying to make cuckchan a civic nationalist board, but I wonder what is there to gain from that? Everybody knows their mods ban all raid/doxxing/call to action threads, they are mere passive observers in the meme wars anyways. It doesn't make sense. What kind of chess is the CTR playing with that goal?

I don't think these faggets ever left Op. Stay vilagent .

That Jew faggot is done for.

thedailybeast dot com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

Some very kek worthy quotes in there.

change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate

The JEW CREW

I remember about 4 months before the elections, I and another user was discussing about potential opportunities to further waste jew gold by offering services as expert internet shills, get an urban site running where we would basically enslave antifa and activist with volunteer activities to badly shill the net while veeeeery slowly teaching them the lingo in a wrong way and pocketing all the contract money and overcharging them for the gear and other utilities before suddenly bailing on them after brainwashing the worker ants into sleeper cells of paranoia.

We had the working title of JUST, but we never had another conversation about implementing the idea after that. I wonder if that user is now out there wasting jew gold.

boards.4chan .org/pol/thread/108891638

Didnt the Cruz Cucks call themselves #CruzCrew?

Can these leftists come up with just ONE original idea?

Looks like after they got done punishing CTR in the basement it's time to get back to work as usual.

HE'S THE FIRST MEMBER OF THE CUCKOLD CREW

Looks like they're already here in a couple threads, low energy though.

we need to hack into their websites/social media accounts and fool everyone into thinking it's some kind of viral media for this game

Aren't there tons of them already? Huffpo, Vox, Salon, Vice, etc. not even counting MSM

Why hasn't this fuck been shot yet?

Why? They don’t use their own organization’s name in their posts, dipshit. You’d be destroying the validity of the people calling them out.

The low energy shilling is hard to tell from the low energy trolling but it does seem to be above the base line.
I'm worried that they may have found someone smarter, who understands what happened to 4/pol/. They might be going for the newfag flood method that caused the exodus, but it probably won't work without mod infiltration. It won't be pretty, successful or not.
Holla Forums getting bigger can't be good, if more of them that exist, then more retards have found this place.

wtf is ctr?

normies get the fuck out

This is interesting, we just saw a week ago there was a group looking to shill us, paying 18$ an hour 40 hours a week. I didnt save it and havent seen it since the thread, it lasted a couple days and disappeared.

MEME IT

Call them what they are: jews

Continue calling them CTR. It will burn the shit and semen out of their asses when they're trying so hard to rebrand.

we 1776 nao

This reminds me so much of that terrible Burger King kidz club thing they used to have. All it needs is one in a wheelchair and another that's a fucking dog wearing scuba gear.

I can't wait for us to dox the fuck out of them and taunt them outside their office again.

RELATED STORIES
Facebook and google are working with Brock and Media Matters for America to censor what they deem fake news and propaganda.
archive.is/YLdwq
David Brock memo outlining plans to attack and impeach Trump.
archive.is/ywqYm

IMPORTANT
www.scribd .com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Dems are coming out saying they should disown Brock but I think its cover to let them have deniability to the shit he's planning. Watch this motherfucker like a hawk.

go back to 4cuck shill jidf kike

What the fuck is their game even having David "Fucking" Brock on a news show to talk about CTR in the current year. Why would they not want to keep CTR a secret which they could easily do by having anyone who deals with it sign NDAs. How is a person with such widely alleged pedophile connections able to have that haircut on broadcast television? It's all so tiresome

Nigga looks like he's trying to re-create an 18th-century powdered wig with his own hair

This faggot is starting to get on my nerves.

This. All the shit about them trying to make us complacent.

It is for the donors. It's the same shit companies do to keep their investors happy. Donors get their news from the MSM and such (less so from direct e-mails and so on). Leftists are also kind of stupid.

Looks like PHALANX has some competition worthy of its time

Why is that child rapist not in jail yet??

NOW THAT THE FEDS WORK FOR US CAN WE START DOING SHIT TO THEM WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES? LIKE DOX'ING THE WORKERS WHEN THEY REPORT TO THE FEC AND SENDING THEM LIKE $10000 OF INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS WITH A FAXED PO?

exactly. they don't get to name things anymore, especially themselves.

I wonder, if ctr is willing to try machine learning and advanced bots for their offensive.

What stops us from doing the same? There are lots of lower class scum here who dont have the cash, but there are also many middle class fucks here who could probably afford something like one of amd's new cards that are specifically meant for machine learning things.

Why dont we try to make an advanced shitpost bot?

How many more can we corrupt and make them join us?

There was a plan in the past, during the whole tay.ai event, to have an army of Holla Forumsack bots shitposting for us. Guacman and the other assorted robots, MarcoRubot, Waifubot were an experiment in that direction. It never really went anywhere but it was fun while it was going on. That IRC channel was fucking great.

Machine learning is hard and the technology just doesn't exist yet for what I at least assume you are getting at. You bet your ass there are Jews that are trying to do just that though. I figure if we don't gain control before the Turing revolution happens it'll be pretty much impossible because (((they))) will be able to shut down pretty much anything they want.