South Park season 21 ep 2

tldw; shit ton of child fatalities. Has South Park gone back to the good old days?

South Park was at its best when it was two guys from rural America making a TV show that flew in the face of conventional cartoons.
Now they've been in entertainment for like 20 years and tons of shows are edgy so it's lost all its charm.

I miss it when they were btfo'ing drup tbh

Is it still topical trash and pop culture references for an entire episode?

You get cynical and jaded after beating idiots over the head with simple messages that they STILL don't fucking get.

yeah
only one

Aaanndd Holla Forums has ruined another thread… Pack it up, folks.

You never belonged here, leftytrash.

Don't forget catchphrases in the place of jokes.

You nazi fucks never belonged on Earth. Looks like we have to teach you another lesson, since we obviously didn't beat your reactionary asses enough in WW2.

The over-exaggerated violence was rarely funny. The thump of Cartman hitting the ground after he attempts to fly is a thousand times funnier than Happy Tree Friends gore for the sake of gore.

Go take more hormones, homo.

Just talk about the thread topic instead of dicks and politics for five minutes.

They need to go back to their earlier, simpler art style. It's endearing and more pleasant. It's way too detailed now and the celeb cameos were a hundred times funnier when it was poorly shopped still pictures from real life.

You're such an angry little bitch.

You're the only one thinking about gay shit.

This is a good look into the psychology of leftists. Just because someone jokingly mentions jews, this guy starts throwing an autist rage-fit. Not only does he call anyone who makes a joke he doesn't like, or anyone who dislikes leftists, a "nazi" and a "reactionary', but he also thinks this justifies violence against them.

Leftists are very angry and violent people, aren't they?

That guy is Russian. Clearly a commie false-fag

The Vote or Die episode was when I first noticed the more elaborate animation and it never set well with me. Seeing their legs actually move just looks terrible.

They always show their butthurt. It's so boring.

Huh wow. Being too detailed can be bad I guess.

OP here and I have to agree with this user. Can we all just stop our political rantings. I mean someone only joked about Jews and shit you don't have to take it too seriously.

But then again this is an anonymous imageboard website; so the true intent of the "duh Jews" comment may be unknown.

The new format for episodes is awful.
Also when did they make Tweek and Craig gay?
The only funny gag in the entire episode was the distracted driving in the themepark.
The ending didn't make any sense, the only reason kids were dying was because people couldn't get off their phone when they were driving, but they blame Trump for using Twitter. Now if they modified that a bit, and showed how hypocritical that thinking was, it could have been a great joke, but knowing how pozzed they are they probably didn't even realize the inconsistency.

When South Park first came in 1997, some people on the internet noticed Tweek and Craig as potential partners and started drawing two of them together. Trey Parker noticed this and thought making an episode about it. (S19E5)

I beg to differ. The show was supposedly making fun of people blaming Trump for everything.

M n T promised to not make fun of trump. but they did anyways

It was a true statement.
Jews do not exist in rural America.

80 IQ lefty confirmed

Jews don't exist anywhere survival is actually incumbent on the individual. Jews cannot survive without a ready supply of slaves.

At least 98% of the white men who fought in WW2 wouldn't have wanted their daughters to date a nigger, I leave 2% leeway for mental illness. The men who fought against Germany in WW2 were by no means on the side of the mentally ill faggots that compose the modern left.

oppose

ftfy

Aye

being a patriot is recognizing that ours is a land of diversity and contrast, i'd be PROUD if my daughter wanted to follow my wife's steps and started dating an african american gentleman of color.

lol, antifa is chimping out again… seriously kid, go kill yourself.

you are not welcome outside of your containment board and never will be

I just wish South Park would do a few shows that aren't about Trump and politics. It comes off as petty and childish, and just shows the left is a bunch of whiny faggots that can't get over losing an election, and are too stupid to realize we need borders, we need laws, and we can't act like that faggot Obama on the world stage, because then we get taken advantage of. Writing shitty episodes that focus on Trump every fucking time is lazy as shit. Get over the lefty retardation and write something funny for once.

You mean your wife's daughter…

Uh, you don't get to bring political opinions.

Dude, it's a show made by a kike and a libtard from Colorado. Expecting anything above retardation is itself retarded.

Neurotypical shitlord detected.

Just watched the episode, and nope. They want dromupmhf to stop tweeting because if they were president, they would totally not tweet things. And literally think of the children.

(((Southpark))) still can not get over the butthurt caused by the following 2 words.
President Trump.

> (((Southpark))) still can not get over the butthurt caused by the following 2 words.

i want /r/the_donald to get the fuck out

there is literally nothing wrong with Israel

Hey leftypol. This will be hard for you to hear but it's true. Hillary lost. Bernie lost.

The A plot line of North Korea and trump's tweets was awful and the B plot line of Cartman's autism was shit too. At least the previous "they took our jerbs" episode was slightly clever.

Those two candidates aren't leftypol's candidates. Come back when you think of a politician Holla Forums supports

all me lel

They did the worst episode ever last week and then followed it up with an even worse one this week

Holla Forums literally supported Bernie Sanders

oh just fuck off.

They collectively memoryholed that, as expected of good little gommies.

I wish the 8ch archive was up so I could prove how you're flat out lying.

Wish somebody would memory hole them, with a god damn bullet.

Thanks for derailing the fucking thread.

ur welcome ;)

My bad. I basically meant that the whole politic-shitflinging is horrible in this board,

Horrible.

like, how much horrible?

They decided to stop doing that because it put them on par with being as lame as two scoops man.

Look at this leftynigger culturally appropriating Holla Forums's memes. Also:

Look at this leftynigger culturally appropriating Holla Forums's memes. Also:

I mean freedom of speech and all, but if you're replying to the thread, the reply something about the fucking thread.

Oh boo hoo nazi made joke abt joos
oh boo hoo leftypol

ffs man there are boards catered to politics

even ponyfags dont do this shit.

Go back to reddit, Trey.

Best joke in the thread so far.

Well, do you still see ponyfags around here?
No. They're residing in /mlp/.

And I do acknowledge my idiotic hypocrisy for not discussing about South Park.

implying modern leftists beat anything
implying modern leftists made up a large portion of the US military at any point in time
implying implications
I find it hysterical that leftists believe in evolution but the idea that differential evolutionary psychology based on geographic boundaries is what they deny
By the way, Romney, Mccain and Rubio all endorsed ANTIFA.

they don't know

[citation needed]

Yes, occasionally.

it's shit

points for dr seuss style I guess

Is Holla Forums basically a testing ground for Holla Forums shitposting?

No, because they're outnumbered everywhere they go. If they're trying to co-opt Holla Forums like they are trying to co-opt all boards, they will fail, as they have continued to fail.
The left can't meme.