Entire senior managment team of State Department just resigned

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-state-department-senior-team-resigns-20170126-story.html
If there is already a thread on this please direct people to it.

Kennedy will retire from the foreign service at the end of the month, officials said. The other officials could be given assignments elsewhere in the foreign service.

In addition, Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security Gregory Starr retired Jan. 20, and the director of the Bureau of Overseas Building Operations, Lydia Muniz, departed the same day. That amounts to a near-complete housecleaning of all the senior officials that deal with managing the State Department, its overseas posts and its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BoiRZ
archive.is/QoESJ
archive.is/Use27
ghostbin.com/paste/rkg9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like the exact fucking opposite to me

My thoughts as well, I don't know enough about the workings to have a legitimate opinion though.

Drain that shithole.

CIA just keeps taking it right up the ass.

This is good news. They're cleaning house themselves Trump won't even have to fire anybody

and
comes to mind.

Archive it you fucking faggot. There are more reasons than not giving them clicks.

archive.is/BoiRZ

You can make some solid assumptions that the undearly departed are compromised.

Trump: 1, CIA: 0

Sorry, didn't get the popup myself, also using adblock.

I'm not sure I have a smug anime girl reaction image smug enough for these smug feels.

THE PURGE IS HERE
They know their crimes are going to be exposed, if they were smart they'd get the fuck out. they're not :^)

AHAHHAHAH

the leftists are firing themselves

IDK why it does it to me but damn it pisses me off.

Back to the topic at hand, this is great news. The swamp is draining itself. They are probably got very dirty under Kerry and the Hilldog.

If the Trump administration orders them to release info that makes the state dept. look bad (e.g. illicit arms sales or bribery for getting good trade deals) then they know the old guard will be blamed. Better to get out now than to wait for punishment/humiliation.

I believe the opposite is true, that they're a bunch of glorified pencil pushers and there are plenty of people who can do this job.

Good. It will be easier for the FBI to prosecute them as private citizens.

Yea, well, that only works if the DOJ cooperates… Oh wait, I keep forgetting it's not Obama's DOJ anymore. :^)

gg no re

They finally finished shredding the evidence for all of their treason.

When the going gets rough, kikes jump ship.

first good kek of the day

So we don't have to pay them severance now?

Well don't let these bastard just resign. Send them all to prison for life.

Thought the same thing. Sounds like lugenpresse trying to frame this as a negative when the reality is it's a great thing.

the swamp is draining itself hahahhahahahahaha

Winning just doesn't feel like winning when the other team refuses to play. guess this means you'll never get tired of it

Efficient as fuck fam.

Yeah, now Trump and Tillerson can fill these positions with loyalists instead of Obongo-era relics who would undermine and second-guess them every step of the way.

Isn't that the guy who got caught in the wikileaks trying to bribe people using positions as incentive or something? I'm thinking these fuckers were fired instead of resigning or at least were forced to resign. There was no way they were going to stick around after all the shit that had been revealed in the wikileaks. In any case, nothing of value fucking lost.

Did it? Did it really retards?

This is so "If you kill your enemy, they win" tier I can't even.

career officers just stepped out and created slots for someone who will work for less and is hungry for the position. Once again, these cucks are playing checkers when we stopped playing games a long time ago.

Ohhh that suuucks

Hahahhaha.. hahahaha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now we won't have anyone to hang. This is boring.

Oh, isn't this nice. The exact same article, word for word, is also published on the washington post. What a lucky author Josh Rogin is.

$10 says they were told to resign or be fired.

I'll have my PhD in a few years… hopefully there's still space for me in Trump's government once I'm done.

Don't know how much you can trust CNN on this, but they claim that this resignation is at the specific behest of the Trump administration, as part of "cleaning house":

archive.is/QoESJ
http:// edition.cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/top-state-department-officials-asked-to-leave-by-trump-administration

I doubt there's a shortage of need for PhD's.

OMG he IS a God Emperor!

nobody in Iraq dresses like that anymore, Saddam had class and an iron fist

O.K. Luxembourg consulate faggot, we've got Somalia, Gambia or Sudan available. No? Get out.

LOCK THEM UP

Maybe I'm missing the point, but this seems to be a good thing to me, the swamp is literally draining itself.

Definitely, a self-purge of this size requires more upfront hiring work but will make things much smoother later.

Was thinking the same. Now he doesn't have to deal with these cry baby liberal fags

They didn't resign. They were fired.

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/824684667731410944

WEW FUCKIN LAD

They aren't even trying to hid it anymore.

Oh no! That's terrible. All the people who fucked up the country are now jumping ship. What will we do without them?

AND ON THE SIXTH DAY HE FIRED THE STATE DEPARTMENT

GOONS
BTFO
T
F
O

DRAIN THE SWAMP, MR. PRESIDENT!!!

I thought the trump administration fired them all as part of house cleaning. But of course they would spin it as resign so it appears as a loss to him. Didn't anybody else see articles or videos on how they were fired? They didn't resign.

they can go to the island of misfits, and be rejected there too.

CNN is reporting that they were asked to leave.

cnn.com/2017/01/26/politics/top-state-department-officials-asked-to-leave-by-trump-administration/index.html

archive.is/Use27

CONFIRMED

WEW LADS

MAXIMUM SMUG

What a disgusting sentence.
Lock em up in a box and bury it.

(checked)

The swamp's draining itself

Even better, Trump confirmed for draining the swamp.

This isn't the nephew of the President, is it?

These people are pathetic

Yeah, user, we need moar academics. Topkek

Most of them are probably kike shills so go figure.

Rex won't let them expense pizza anymore.

He's also involved with money laundering through this anti-drug group called SAM. Not sure if that has come out yet.

I'll never get tired of winning

ITS LUGENPRESSE

THEY WERE FIRED

Thank you for archiving.
There'a also a user JS for archiving, though it doesn't replace archiving links when you post.
ghostbin.com/paste/rkg9a

Would that be "palus se siccat" in Latin?

Can you guys even imagine how many favors are being called in by Soros and his minions in their attempts to stump the Trump?

Fucking checked.

Best
Timeline
Ever

Praise KEK

Good, fuck em. We didn't need them anyways.

That's a neat trick.

Turns out it was fake news

They were shitcanned on purpose. They didn't leave

Seriously, these people would love us to think they're irreplaceable experts, but their positions could probably be filled with a few dozen knowledgeable Holla Forumsacks.

Millennial detected.

I remember using an eraser for pens but more commonly used whiteout.

lol

Draining the swamp motherfuckers

There are erasers for pens you fucking idiot.

Wow the tablet generation is retarded.

May all of Trump's purges of the libshit filth placed by Obama go so smoothly.

I don't always say things like this unironically, but when I do I mean it:

KILL YOURSELF

Lol get your head out of your ass, they were fired.

People in senior positions don't get fired the same way a McDonalds worker does. People that important are given the opportunity to resign, and should they not take it, then they will be fired.

Getting fired is bad; you don't want to get fired because it looks awful on your resume, but if you resigned, you can cite any number of reasons for leaving. Resignation allows you to work somewhere else again, and people in these positions try not to humiliate each other by firing people.

BLUE SIDE IS FOR PEN

YOU MONGOLOID MILLENIAL FAGGOT

Kennedy was given the more severe form of high-level firing.

Not only did he resign, he retired. Being forced into retirement is basically the worst thing they can do to you besides publicly saying "Get the fuck out of here, you incompetent piece of shit, you'll never work in this country again".

People in those positions don't openly fire you, so Trump may have very well told him exactly that, but for the public statement, he officially "resigned" and "retired".

Are you fucking kidding me? You really are a millennial, holy fuck.

At this rate I'm going to OD on smugness before the month is out. Are we capable of withstanding the next 4 years?!

wow, whole staff. hmm