Researchers uncover vast numbers of unknown Nazi killing fields

archive.is/z0BBe

This came up on a normie forum I frequent. Did a search in the catalogue and didn't see it. Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpQksRA8Mig
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/owOZDWdPadA
youtu.be/tPc899uUb-A
youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk
youtu.be/TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/oinItLYg7qQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor_Genocide_Memorial,_Washington,_DC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victims_of_Communism_Memorial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey! My brother and I were gassed multiple times throughout Germany, goy! Remember the 6 billion!!!

I don't buy this for a moment.

I also found a massive grave full of jews beneath my dog's house.

they keep this up they're gonna top the Bar Kochba numbers

There were at least 6 gorillion persecution sites goyim, the horror, oh the horror
They wouldn't let us count shekels, the only things we could do is use the camp pool and watch films

Jew hysterics as they have nearly depleted straws to grasp and the disingenuous shekelgrubbing that accompanies it.

Whatever

Give me a fucking break. Just get it over with and say the entire territory that is Germany is covered in dead jews.

This is just getting ridiculous.

There's your kikery. They are just going to label any site with Nazi connections a "persecution site". They are getting desperate.

inb4 genocided germans becomes unsettling new proof of holocasut

Millions of dead Germans and their allies in addition to Soviets and civilians are spread all over Eastern Europe. Not that hard to come upon a pile of bones and start screeching about teh holohoax.

Even if the Nazis had done everything that they have been accused of (they didn't) it would still pale in comparison to the communist atrocities. How do normalfags not find it suspicious that the communist horrors are practically never mentioned? Do they even know how bad they were?

The post war communist camps in poland were genuinely horrific, the kind of things that happened there are a real nightmare scenario. It's literally never mentioned though, you'll only learn about that if you study it independently. Those camps were almost completely staffed and run by kikes, that's probably why we never hear about it.

Just take a look at this page: chelm.freeyellow.com/morel.html
Some slimy kike is defending a genuinely disgusting war criminal, someone who ran a legit death (and torture) camp of the worst kind. These kikes know exactly what they are doing and they feel no guilt at all for the crimes that they commited (and still are comitting) against Germans (and Europeans in general). But they want the Germans to be completely crippled with guilt, they really are disgusting people.

To answer your question my opinion is that I wouldn't trust these kikes at all, it's probably just more guilt propaganda to calm Dow the bad Goys.

They're just going to label any area on the crust of the planet as a "persecution site".

PERSECUTION SITE

PERSECUTION SITE

PERSECUTION SITE

Well what does that say about Jews?

I was expecting to find a hidden merchant somewhere in the second pic

Holocaust Hoax: Science Finds No Corpses at Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=cpQksRA8Mig

Let's make commiefornia one.

that'd be funny

no it was so I could post first pic, I posted a sketch I did alongside

So anywhere that Nazis were mean to jews is now a shoah location.

How about me start digging at the sites where the real death camps were.

It's like massive battles were never fought, plagues never happened, no. It's all the nazis.

I mean, you could, but you'd be a lying kike.

Prepare for more of this. As time passes, the numbers become bigger and bigger to maintain a "shock effect". Otherwise people will just stop caring sooner or later.

You didn't need to repeat yourself user.

If only. Had it happened as they claim we wouldn't have been suffering under the fucks for decades.

Eastern Europe occupied by Nazi Germany for 4-5 years, by the Soviet Union for 45 years. And all these new sites are totally the real deal. If you believe that horseshit then I have a historical dialectic of the inevitable triumph of the proletariat to sell you.
Requesting some user post that pic of the Soviets staging a 'Nazi' execution with looted uniforms and a Tokarev pistol. These faggots would still cite Katyn as a Nazi atrocity if they thought for an instant that they could get away with it.

If the numbers were really that high (or even higher, goy!), we wouldn't have this many daily coincidences.

This is an obvious ploy by the jews to seize private property in Germany

This is an old English 101 and Journalism 101 trick. If you list things like that, you're all but admitting you can't pin the most serious accusation to whoever you're writing about, so you have to paperclip it to other shit.

TYPICAL TRICKS, RABBI

Next (((they))) will say they found another six million mass graves.

I HATE THE JEWS SO MUCH

So many "persecution sites" and yet so little actual evidence.

it was way more than that, probably 425,000 or maybe even a million sites. if they just killed 6 jews in each site then you've got another holocaust. that's TWO holocausts during the holocaust of world war 2!

Stalin order 428

"oy vey, I was standing on the corner over there when a Nazi called me a filthy theiving Jew, add that to the database goy!"

When the last "holocaust survivors" die off, they know their game is up. It's a lot harder to guilt men without a senile old liar to pity.

Lmao have they even had a proper excavation at Treblinka yet?

Today is the day I finally lost all patience with normies, so I lit them up with YouTube videos. I just don't care anymore.

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/owOZDWdPadA
youtu.be/tPc899uUb-A
youtu.be/jgGP_evkvOk
youtu.be/TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/oinItLYg7qQ

So facts now count as a gassing? Got it.

german user here, this comes up for all but the second and last link

are they gonna dig up another old christian burial ground?

How long do you think the Jews are going to try to keep milking the Holocaust? How long before people absolutely don't give a shit anymore?

I would say we are pretty close to the latter point

Over 50 years later?
Strange that no one found them all that time.
Those were some very unused killing FIELDS.

I didnt read past that, because thats all I need to see to know its bullshit.

Here's a thought though: Why is there no United States Holodomor Museum?

Also:
I think this needs to end.

Nothing to see here goy. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor_Genocide_Memorial,_Washington,_DC
There is actually a Holodomor memorial now, I noticed it on the map when i was down at the inauguration. It's to the northwest part of DC, and was only created in 2015. It's tiny.
There's also a "victims of communism" memorial, surprise surprise it's just a statue.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victims_of_Communism_Memorial
Meanwhile the shoah gets a full building right near the mall with full view of the Washington monument

yeah, guess i have to keep believing in the holocaust.

good thing our overlords decide for us what is real