IT'S HAPPENING

Trump to sign FOUR MORE EXECUTIVE ORDERS on immigration soon

Executive order 1: Protecting the nation from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals (the Muslim ban):

cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7872557/Protecting_the_Nation_from_Terrorist_Attacks_by_Foreign_Nationals.0.pdf

'Executive order 2: Ending unconstitutional executive amnesties (DREAMer program)

cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7872553/Ending_Unconstitutional_Executive_Amenities.0.pdf

'Executive order 3: Protecting American Jobs and Workers by Strengthening the Integrity of Foreign Worker Visa Programs” (limiting legal immigration)

cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7872567/Protecting_American_Jobs_and_Workers_by_Strengthening_the_Integrity_of_Foreign_Worker_Visa_Programs.0.pdf

Executive order 4: Protecting Taxpayer Resources by Ensuring Our Immigration Laws Promote Accountability and Responsibility (limiting social services)

cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7872571/Protecting_Taxpayer_Resources_by_Ensuring_Our_Immigration_Laws_Promote_Accountability_and_Responsibility.0.pdf

archive.fo/mAxJu

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/enrique-pena-nieto-cancels-meeting-trump/
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/824692489529544704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUUUMP

Guys, I think I'm getting winners fatigue. I can't handle much more of this.

You know after he won and the shilling here became immense against him, saying NOTHING WILL HAPPEN over and over again, some of it rubbed on me and I thought maybe he won't do some of the shit he said.

Boy was I wrong.

That's all Muslim countries and most of Africa

That would be Europe, Straya, Kiwiland, Canada and Japan.

We'll give you time to make preparations to go home, but you are going home. Unless your work permit expires next week, in which case, sucks to be you. You can have dreams in Mexico.

Everyone's going to know how bad mass immigration fucks up the labor market and how it directly makes your life suck more.

No more foreigners coming to America and immediately getting welfare for the rest of their lives.

The winning will never end.

I NEVER EVER doubted trump for a second.

This tier of winning is nearing diabeetus levels and you know what don't fucking stop if this fucking kills me for the better of man then so be it. I will die with tears of joy

HOLY SHIT
THIS IS FANTASTIC

inb4 NOTHING WILL HAPPEN becomes THIS ACTUALLY HELPS THE JEWS JUST THINK ABOUT IT

Live by the pen, die by the pen.
I hope shit gets cemented in conrgess too or we'll have a flood of literally 100 million shitskins when Trump gets out.

this is already happening

To be fair, think how this could affect the entire US Presidential role and lineage. People would be running purely (like Trump did) vouching to undo what the previous one did. If the divide became greater, we could see every four to eight years someone coming in and withdrawing what the other did.

He just keeps doing the right thing for America… I still can't believe this is actually happening a week later, this must be what 1933 Germany felt like

They will never learn

If you combine this with visa overstays, criminals/gang members, and recent illegal arrivals, you probably have at least 70% of illegal aliens covered, maybe even more.

If he repeals the 14th amendment, he can start stripping "legal" anchor babies and their family members of their citizenship as well.

Are you lads ready for the riots from all of the illegals?

Bring it on.

This. Lets just enjoy the show for a while, laugh at commies and butthurt liberals crying about people of color lol.

IM NOT TIRED OF WINNING MR TRUMP

SHILLS ONCE AGAIN BTFO

CAN HE?

All of the immense good Trump has done in the last 6 DAYS should be evidence enough that he isn't some stooge of the ZOG. At worst, he's simply unaware of the Juden, in which case he's still the greatest leader we've had in decades. Although the sheer effectiveness of his plans leads me to believe he knows even MORE than us.

Well that would be thanks to Obama, not Trump.
Trump undoing shit with signatures is the equal and opposite reaction to 8 years of a smelly nigger only doing shit with signatures.

Which benefits fall into this category? Is commiefornia finished?

He doesn't need to. Birthright citizenship has never actually been clarified in the supreme court (it is currently based on an errata from a ruling, which is not legally binding), and isn't in the actual text. All he needs to do is pack the court and have them rule it doesn't work they way it has been working.

Why just 120 days?

Trump made millions in New York as a real estate developer. Most likely, he knows their tricks and how to evade them and just considers it situation as normal.

They said it would be only 30 days at first.

You don't need to repeal the 14th Amendment, simply amend away the "soil" aspect of citizenship.

Because he can only suspend it for so long, he needs time to abolish it completely and cant do it with an order.

So we only take in White refugees.

He doesn't need to. He just needs a majority on the Supreme Court to undo the change in interpretation of the 14th amendment that permitted anchor babies in the first place.

My god… I want my greencard… Can't Emperor Trump give me a little push at the lottery if I memed for him in the meme wars ?

t. white

it's really obvious that he knows how to handle and deal with jews if you've read "Art of the Deal", a great read by the way.

Who is the source? What the fuck is cd0.vox.com?

Holy shit, that's big.

Please take me. I'm actually starting to feel threatened because violence against the far right is becoming acceptable here now. I just now overheard some people on the bus talking about how it's right to kill "fascists" and the state is helping far-left terrorists to hunt down anyone who isn't a cuck.

t. Sweden

What does 'public charge' mean? Does that mean anyone who is likely to go on the dole?

Yeah

Fight back you fucking cuck, stop fleeing, defend yourself and take a stand.

t. Google

Is this mean that USA will allow white immigrants again?

We were not, at the time, able to verify the authenticity of the documents and did not feel it would be reasonable to publish or report on them.
Trump purposefully leaking shit again looks like.

is it weird I want to fap while reading this thread?

Is there a limit to these things or can he just keep going?

or there's a mole

boy he bouta do it

So it's unconfirmed.

has this not been the case so far? fucking boner inducing.

We are going to win so much we will get tired of winning.

Well, this really only helps the jews if you think about it.
:^)
Seriously though this is so much winning. He's actually keeping his promises.

They couldn't stop Obama from doing it.

This is why they lost after all.

I really dont think so unless congress moves to impeach him.

Can yall just imagine the liberal butthurt right now? All of these things were unimaginable even to us just a few months ago…and we are in awe basking in Trumps glory. Just imagine the liberals…I can almost hear the autistic screeching from the comfort of my own home.

ignoring everything else he intends to do and the massive benefit this will have to our country, Trump is already the best elected official in decades, because he's actually doing what he fucking promised to.

its weird that you feel the need to tell us.

Remember the defeatist shills saying he couldn't do anything ?

some of trump's biggest enemies have been jews.

Glad someone else noticed this
is fucking massive.

Already Big Don is meeting promise after promise, and he doesn't even have half his cabinet confirmed. Nor has the Year of the Fire Cock even begun! Truly this is the best timeline imaginable, and this is the cusp of the lowest point. It is only up from here brothers. Praise Kek and Shadilay

They're flipping out in Sweden for the same reason they're doing it in America: those faggots' time is up and they know it. The US left thought they were going to get a white minority, trannie rights, 550% more Muslim immigration, blanket amnesty for beaners, a >muh vagina president followed by a beaner, a nigger bitch, a Muzzie, etc., for all of time.

How'd that turn out for them? Obama's whole agenda is gone in less than a week, Muslims can't come over anymore, and all the Spanish-speaking brown people are going back to Mexico and Central Beaneria.

By all means, come over if you like, America can always use more good Nordic blood, but let yourself have hope for Sweden's future. We were all hopeless in America two years ago.

Damn, it feels good to wake up in Trump's America.

We'll win so much that one day we'll try to think back to what losing was like, and none of us will be able to remember.

I'm hoping he takes a look at that since that is part of why under-served communities are so under-served. A fucking "culture" test is needed too.

Don't know how the first one got attached, but w/e

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ONIGGERS SHITFIT ABOUT THE DREAM ACT

ALSO JUST A REMINDER

THIS IS ONLY T-DAY +6

Target practice.

I hope you understand this is fucking yuge
no recucklican president since 1965 has done next to nothing about immigration
The Don is the first real danger to (((them))) for half a century on this front
there's a round table somewhere right now (((plotting))) against Trump

we department of redpills now

Could I ask why he doesn't just go through other means in a Republican controlled house and Senate? Is the executive order a time issue or something?

They'll be introduced to the new program; DAKKA.

republicans are still huge cucks on this issue
bought and paid for
Trump is the third party

In reality he is getting rid of unconstitutional amnesty EOs (DACA DAPA) singed in by Obama and enforcing the laws already on the books.

He can do both, doing these now is simply insuring they get through, one way or another, so the media won't be saying he's backing down for a month. And alot of the republicans are still cucks lad, I wouldn't be surprised it these would have trouble passing.

Maybe cuckchan is more your speed

I have been cured of the blackpill.
I believe.

Even though Trump has handed Republicans a crushing victory the Congress is full of monkeywrenching cucks who are not on board the Trump Train.

Now he just needs to remove that bullshit green card lottery thing and we are peachy

[/blatant E;R shilling]

YOU BEST NOT GET TIRED OF WINNING, 'CUZ YU'RE GONNA BE WINNING SOME MORE

GET RID OF H1B Pajeets and L1 chinks PLEASE DONALD!

I think you mean Dachau

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/enrique-pena-nieto-cancels-meeting-trump/

THE WALL IS WORKING, AND IT'S NOT EVEN BUILT

This.

I'm tired of working in a fucking factory or fast food and want my meager but decent web programming skills to finally get me an entry level position.

Can't wait till Trump puts tariffs on Mexico, and their economy crashes with not survivors.

Correct. The Republican party is a permanent enemy that must be destroyed. It's infrastructure and money are important – for now.

The 14th amendment doesn't give citizenship to people just for being born here. They have to be born to former slaves or citizens to get automatic citizenship.

Trump has also stated many times that the executive orders are placeholders while laws are passed.

BELIEVE IS WHAT GIVES MEMES THEIR STRENGTH.

Other presidents:

Trump

The absolute madman

Trump is sane man and can look at statistics, USA are only 60% white - he can deport only few millions beaners and niggers are citizens, so unfortunatly you cannot send them back to Africa (at least for now). This cannot be undone without new blood.

lel nobody even supports me in Sweden. We're maybe 5-10% who aren't completely cucked beyond saving and out of us 90% still have complete faith in democracy. We have no chance.

(forgot to check'em)

Also there is simple test

Join the Nordic Resistance Movement and kill Antifa.

That sounds like it's about legal immigration i.e. If the immigrant that you sponsor to help them get here goes on welfare or other government assistance the government will expect YOU to pay for it. Essentially if Abdul sponsors his deadbeat cousin Mohammad and Mohammad goes on welfare the govt will take all the money they give to Mohammad from Abdul.

WEU

Soon the Berenstein bears will be returned to our reality.

Trump has actually helped them a lot in this regard because the cucks in Sweden now are afraid of the ebil raycists.

It's almost too good to be true

The dems got BTFO. The Republican party is probably Trump's biggest challenge for at least the next two years.

Fuck off, I'm starting to like this timeline

The spelling in this universe is better anyway

YES YES YES YES YES

I was a little worried when it didn't get abolished in the first round. Sorry for doubting you God emperor

DRAIN THE SWAMP

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/824692489529544704

Traitor outing himself

it's common in Law Enforcement to be offered the option to resign before being fired.

Good. Hopefully he liquors up some Indian chief and ball bats his ass in a cornfield too.

On what day does this traitor hang?

I can't wait to see liberals rounded up into the Fema camps they created.

We're finally restoring the correct timeline, kike. Hope you enjoy it warm.

Are you ready for the white nationalist european immigration flood of 2017???????????

It would be far easier to simply not allow any non-Whites into the country in the first place. These mechanisms still underline the desire for debt to be generated off of fresh meat.

The best thing about all of this is that he is destroying the dem party. All those votes for them are being deported, plus he is slowly working on the niggers by getting the city states get their shit under control. By year 2 when the congressional elections come up the dems will lose a fuckton of seats. By the end of his first term the dem party will be largely evaporated.

Really, his enemy are not the dems anymore, his true enemy is now the republican party. He needs to find a way to purge the cucks, very hard to do without starting a third party.

I hope it happens TBH

I want my Arizona house innawoods, pickup truck, my raifus, my waifu and 6 white children.

God damn this brings a tear to my eye
Every meme was worth it

Nigger, where have you been for the past two years?

It's time for America First Party

kek

please

The only real purge inside of the Republican party has been the more obvious media tools and a few sidelined congressmen. It's nowhere near complete and you still have the whole cadre of your Alex Jones, Tucker Carlsons, Sean Hannitys, keeping that Israel-first flame alight.

PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL

I know this is just a leak but this would be almost exactly what I was hoping for. Still need to take on the H1B poo in loos and chinks though.

Ryan and McConnell were standing around with a stupid grin on their faces while Trump shit all over them at today's Republican Retreat. These fags are on the way out.

If we can't fix Canada, please annex us or at least take what few redpilled ones remain. I'll gladly fight for the expansion of an anglo nation.

Executive order 5: White man come home (operation European & South African lifeboat)

He's already 4D chessing that

lol no
Europa is the ancestral homeland of the Aryan race. It's not just some piece of land, it's literally what evolved us into what we are. It also has immense spiritual power.

I'm happy for Americans winning, but try to remember that making Europa 100% white again is the most important goal. If we would all just leave Europa and relocate elsewhere, we would lose the most integral part of what we are.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy watching their pathetic shilling attempts play out.

I would've assumed it was pro-trump if it wasn't for the obvious spic accent

EAT SHIT, SHILLS

Almost all european countries are blood only.

This is fantastic news for us Leafs, please God let this be the wakeup my nation needs

Some of them aren't shills. Some of them are people who are deeply personally invested in the idea that anything the government does is because of the jews. In the past they fit in well on Holla Forums, but now they are unwilling to revise their expectations. Believing that the jews are always in charge is very important to their psyche, so they can never admit it when we manage to beat the jews. To admit that would be to destroy themselves.

CRIMINALLY UNDERCHECKED DIGITS

Mexicans gonna get shoahed!

About time he got around to repealing DACA. Should have been a day-one priority tbh.

to be fair they might be right. but then they might be wrong.. we will see

Trump is my fuhrer, this is gonna be the best decade EVER.

Holla Forums AND SHILLS BTFO

Because he doesn't have to. Why would you bother going through the legislative process when you can legally and ethically get all of that done by signing your name to a piece of paper? Eventually he's going to have to deal with the legislative and judicial branches but so far everything he's done has been within the purview of the executive branch. The legislative part is going to come when the laws are re-written to make sure that the next King Nigger can't just hand-wave them. The (((establishment))) has been making the executive branch more and more powerful ever since the 90s (especially after 9/11) and now Trump is hoisting them on their own petard.

Admitting we can beat the Jews means they could've done a lot more themselves instead of be so demoralized/depressed.

I seriously haven't met a single user on irc that wasn't openly (((blackpilled))) and also a shill/communist/kike. They're all fucking shills m8

*and not also

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha

Holyyy shiiit this is too good to be true. At this point im seriously believing the timeline change.. I wonder what the timeline where hillary wins would look like right now.

Is this what the philly protests today were about?
like shills and drones need a reason to protest

Nice, is Trump doing this on a Friday? Classic washington trick.

Nah, they were just butthurt demons offended by the presence of a God.

EAT SHIT DEFEATISTS

Can someone explain the 20 percent tax for me?

Does that mean 20 percent of the tax from taco products will go to the wall, or 20 percent tax exporting shit to mexico?

It means that when Suzie marries Jose, so Jose can move to L.A. and get on Medicaid and food stamps, whatever that cost us is coming out of Suzie's temp salary after Jose gets caught and deported.

This right here is basically putting Cognizant and other sorts of consulting companies out of business.
They're just direct imports from India, Pakistan, and other such locations. It is the legal "insourcing" of foreign labor, generally in the IT/STEM areas.
If you're not sure how much of a problem that has been, look up what happened with Disney a couple years ago.
Hell, the development department at the company I work for is 50% consultant and of that group nearly all of them are work-visa from India, Pakistan, etc etc.

I hope you all understand that the immigration problem is not just mexican and not just illegal.
While the illegals that hop the border from mexico end up rotting out the labor force for construction, house keeping, garden/lawn care, and other sorts of jobs like that. Factory jobs being outsourced to China and other places.
H1B visas are being used to insource labor from other countries…and no its all shitty too.

The way these consulting companies work, BTW, is that they are selling their employee to another company. As such, that company pays the consulting firm and NOT the consultant. The consulting firm pays the consultant. You can pretty much see where this is going, the consulting company rakes in cash and pays the H1B immigrant a fraction of what they should be paid for that position.
On top of that, these people are willing to be bossed around like slaves, working extra long hours and the like, simply because they want their visas renewed.

That last part puts pressures on home-grown workers because now there is an expectation to always be available for your job and to have shitty heavy workloads pushed upon you.

IMPORTS

EVERYTHING COMING FROM MEXICO WE TAKE A 20% CUT FROM. IIRC THE TOTAL OF IMPORTS FROM MEXICO COMES TO AROUND 500 BILLION IF NOT MORE. 20% OF THAT WOULD BUILD 4 WALLS

Yeah but exactly how do we take a 20 percent cut if we are buying it?

COME ON MAN SIMPLE STUFF

It's hasn't even been 8 days and I'm already starting to get a little tired. How does Trump expect me to survive 8 years of this?

The "black pill" is very comforting since the Chosen are this all powerful force, so fighting is pointless.

Because they don't want to admit that they could've actually done something instead of just mope. Dr. William Pierce hated these people, "the whiners on the sideline" where even "showing your power-level" was too much effort, are a bunch of defeat losers.

Go to Endchan's Holla Forums, there's a ton of them there. Which is sad because even though it's slow, the discussion is much better, but I can't deal with the mopey nihilists.

pls stop yelling

SIMPLE
STUFF
MY
MAN

HOLY SHIT NUMBER 4 WILL BE THE BIGGEST UN-FUCKENING THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN

Your dubs say fema camps are now RWDC.
RIGHT WING DEATH CAMPS

It's equivalent whether you say you are taxing the buyer or seller, in any case there is an import fee which must be paid. Ultimately this raises the price of imported goods from Mexico, and demand for them will fall. As Mexico is setup to be an exporting nation, this will hit them very hard. It'll be cheaper for them to write a check for the wall.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Needs to be reduced down to 0.

30 day ban? I assume that's because he wants it to go through congress?

When was the last time a president delivered?

Jackson.

Trump just put Jackson's portrait up in the Oval Office.
This is not a coincidence.

see
this user is right, they're all just demoralizing kikes

ILLEGALS TO BE SPIED ON
ILLEGALS TO BE SPIED ON
ILLEGALS TO BE SPIED ON

That seems like something we can do right now. I don't think there is legal protections in place for them in such a regard. FBI, NSA, other Agencies please be to working on this. You guys are already in threads like these.

H-H-H-He c-c-cant j-just do that! These are real human beans…

This is the big issue that libtards hide from about all of the illegals. They cost the USA $113 billion at the local, state, and, federal levels combined. Income requirements have always been part of the immigration process and is the reason so many from overseas are still waiting for entry. UK upped their income requirements a few years ago as did Canada. All the democucks that wanted to go to Canada after the election got BTFO when reading the work/income requirements. People don't know immigration laws thus they believe they can just go anywhere and live because they've witnessed our govt for too long doing nothing to enforce them.

Doesn't this guy know that the entire purpose of rap is to make obnoxious behavior look cool? You can't have somebody rap about the personality traits you don't like, it just makes them look gangsta.

Leftist just have to learn the hard way. The rope way.

The one thing Trump has gotten wrong.

I'll never be tired of winning.

==GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO I.C.E., ANONS!​
GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO I.C.E., ANONS!​
GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO I.C.E., ANONS!
​GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO I.C.E., ANONS!​
​GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO I.C.E., ANONS!
​GIVE ALL YOUR ENERGY TO I.C.E., ANONS!==

It's Dan Bull, he's an autistic brit.

oh no now you have to hire americans for entry level jobs.

Fuck… DACA is how my boyfriend is here legally. That's what his visa is filed under. Here's me hoping he gets accepted as a refugee in the UK as Mexico is literally run by the cartel and will probably kill him for going back and forth to Mexico.

No, he means DAKKA. Lurk more.

Fucking cancer. You best be baiting.

Fuck man I wonder when when he'll dismantle warrant-less domestic surveillance.

Yeah, that's also a big part of why things are so fucked.
So you get out of college with your degree looking for an entry level job and some consultant straight off the boat has grabbed in with a resume that says he has tons and tons of experience.
You can't really compete.

On top of that…they do LIE about their experience on their resumes. They're coached through what the consulting company adds on there.
The bitch of the matter is that companies KNOW this happens OFTEN. yet they still keep doing it.

And here I had genuine hope that he would be different.

We need some kike-be-gone

You can't unexecutive order a wall, or bring back 10+ million spics, kike. You can also push duplicates of these things through congress at a later that to make them permanent. I'm sure if he didn't do this, and simply went for the push in congress, you would be shilling about how Trump hasn't issues EO's on these things.

HAHAHAHHAHA

If only, when setting up your visa to stay here you're able to use the DACA program as part of your visa. With a visa actually being used you're here legally and completely in the 'system'. According to the order itself the expiration date of the visa won't change, and he'll be here illegally once December hits, unless he can find another program or the green card he's been waiting on for over 20 years happens.

Don't get me wrong though, I voted for Trump and as a Texasfag that wall looks like a nice job opportunity.

When are leftists going to get tired of losing

DACA should have never existed. There is no reason why children of illegals should be here, or the illegals themselves.
And, you date one of them. You should have to go back with him.

It's amazing what a pres can do that isn't spineless and/or bought off. I don't even know the last pres that was as untethered as Trump. What an amazing time to live in to see our country break out of the one party system we have been stuck with for so long. Sure hope he is being careful to not get JFKd.

It's funny when liberals can't understand the man was voted it in for the reasons they don't agree with. It's almost like you can have a different opinion and people will still love you or something.

fucking nice trips

WE HAVE TO KEEP WINNING

Good. Fuck you Nieto. Maybe you should be working on fixing your own shitty country instead of trying to take over ours.

Nah, he'd die there.
Cartel kills people who goes back to mexico, and they have control of the federal system and police there. Can do shit like vanish a whole city to prove a point or at least 300 people in a short span.

That said anyone being deported to Mexico would qualify as a refugee in some places. Which under the UK (where I have dual citizenship in) means he can stay for 5 years legally and then become an outright citizen by marrying me no later than 'year three'.

Then again the unexpected is going to be a thing, KEK being a chaos god and all. Hope the new start goes well at least.

I wouldn't mind a war with Mexico honestly. Wipe out the cartel and their politician puppets and it would be a nice place. The cartel are pretty much the jews of Mexico but more direct.

Needs to be stronger

Cont. So far only thing he'd done I don't agree with.

Haven't even read your post yet but thanks for a properly formatted OP.

Fuck whoever put that up. We should buy billboards in the ghetto and write:

"black people. pull your fucking pants up"
"stop having children you can't afford"
"pay your fucking bills"
"go get a fucking job"
"mcdonalds shouldn't be the end of your career path"
"become a productive member of society or get thrown over the wall"
"brown people: you have mexico. stay there and make it great."

Every sandnigger should have to burn a Quran as a requirement to immigrate to America

How the Hell am I first for this?

A mass grave of kebab counts as a safe zone, right?

Bacon and eggs is a traditional breakfast too. Just give them that as a free meal that they have to eat during the holding process.

I didn't even doubt trump before the election announcement

These braindead porchmonkeys somehow forgot that Trump IS NOT TAKING A SINGLE FUCKING DOLLAR OF THE PRESIDENTIAL SALARY.

He is required by law to take at LEAST 1$ I'm pretty sure.

So? Why should I care? He's an illegal hiding under DACA. Fuck him. Fuck you.

He's actually taking 1 dollar a year, because it's required by law.

Non-American here, I would give everything I have (which isn't much because poor) to live in Trump's America and win with you all. The whole world could burn as long as Trump's America lives on, it's already the greatest country on Earth in my eyes.

Ah, I guess the kikes would be mad about Trump taking 8 dollars that could've been spent on them, it's like another shoah.

That's when heaven begins user.

I'm serious. I honestly believe that the biblical heaven will be in the United States. Pretty pompous of me huh?

non-citizens aren't claimants to the rights of citizens.

HOW CAN ANYONE SUPPORT THIS LYING WINDBAG OF A PRESIDENT

Upon reading the rest of the orders I'm a faggot.

According to page 6 b(ii) of the third order, he'll be off of a visa and on permanent lawful status instead of temporary lawful status (which is still a lawful status you faggot, he's here on a visa legally). Also trump just brute forced what every spic here lawfully wanted to do because of it.

Post yfw all the same violent Mexican flag waving fuckers from the rallies come out to protest this, only to get arrested for felonious rioting, then immediately deported.

Kek.

M80, it's been that way for four days. The kikes are nervous and angry.

We are living in the best timeline. If there are infinite alternate realities, there are an infinite number of them in which Hillary became President instead of Trump. We dodged a fucking bullet.

Underrated.

Soon brother. One step at a time

Any time those fags and shills who insist he's a jewish plant show up, realize this: if he is a jewish plant, he is certainly one of the most terrible at being one that's out there. If he was a jewish plant, he couldn't possibly be doing a worse job at being one. A jewish plant would not have done an eigth of the work he has done in the last week and most of all an eigth of what he did would be done within the next four years.

WTF? I mean here I was getting tired of winning already! I'm an #InjunVoter now!

the second imag of the blond haired pepe with a blue MAGA knuckle speaks for me as far as my response to this news. That images conveys how I feel about this.

Carry on my fellow Americans. I've waited 8 years for this moment. It feels better than my wildest imagination.

icantbelieveitsfinallyhappening.jpg

9000 hours in ms paint

Anyone on Federal Welfare will be deported

S-save us America!

For real, this time…

We have a lot of our own problems we need to fix that are weighing us down.
Give us a week first

Because of the period I think it's meant to mean "do something about white people" rather than "white people should do something."

We need to make the entire world white, tbqh

I like dis post.

That's practically enough to make all immigration white.

If you think they're all going to be killed you should be asking where you can sign up.

w-w-w-what kind of heresy picture is that?!
need to know for … uh purging purposes

I feel in my blood that you are right and after this coming war we will reclaim our land

Stop being a fucking animal you weak bastard.

Wew lads I'm not a lawfag but if that's true, praise Kek again.

capped

the = = has to be on both sides of text with no spaces and on the same line

Oh shit, that's horrible, maybe if you two killed yourselves right now you can be together forever.

build a wall
send em over
MAGA

we need an ice-chan

GOOD LUCK ICE-CHAN!

Keep it up, Donnie.

t. Canada Pretty happy for you Burgerbros so far.

What if this was the only timeline where Trump won.

Holla Forums wa wrong, Trump was never meant to be emperor.

HES IZ WARBOSS SPIC-FUKK

Oh god I wasn't ready for this boner.

What about slavs? Can't slavs get into Trump's America?