Khalid al-Mihdhar - Saudi Arabia
Majed Moqed - Saudi Arabia
Nawaf al-Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Salem al-Hazmi - Saudi Arabia
Ziad Jarrah - Lebanon
Ahmed al-Haznawi - Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al-Nami - Saudi Arabia
Saeed al-Ghamdi - Saudi Arabia

I support the Muslim ban but why countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt and UAE are excluded?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so nothing changed and the US is still the enabler and supporter of terrorist states.

might as well just pan out and include Europe, too.

TRUMP IS LOVE, TRUMP IS LIFE
GET BANNED NIGGERFAGGOT
LALALALALALALALALALA

ok Al-Saud

thanks for building mosques in Europe and raping european girls and getting away with it

extreme vetting.

Do you actually listen to anything he says?

No the names of the hijackers are:

MOSSAD
ISRAEL
JEWS

that's even worse. yet Holla Forums is too in love with the israel puppet

He's already the President

I know this is a b8 thread, but I'm bored.

Thing is, rapefugees aren't coming from those countries. Most of the rapefugees coming to the west are from north Africa and Pakistan, Egypt excluded. Al-Qaeda was a problem, but they really aren't, anymore. ISIS is the problem now, and ISIS comes from Iraq and Syria, with several members from, you guessed it, north Africa and Pakistan.

This. OP is a faggot

Those are not even muslim. Why include them?

Wonder why he went through the trouble of becoming President then. He could have just taken 10% of the money he spent campaigning, donate it to either side and then enjoy his bought politicians.

to get some of that easy public money into private hands.

)))We((( all agree, but try getting (((republicans))) to understand and you'll find yourself fighting an impossible battle. At least we got something so I'm not really going to kvetch.

You missed the part with the bought politicians.
Must be quite shocking to you that Hillary and her wonderful charity aren't doing so great any more after the election, even though she has so much more time to do good in the world now that she has lost.

hillary and trump are both defending saudis. nothing to boast about mate.

Trump is also going to white knight for israel harder than any POTUS in the history of the USA.

You missed the part where Trump became president to make money.

this place was bought out by the trumpcucks & they cant stand free speech

JIDF making threads rather than astroturfing others? One of the senior tards decide ti to change tactics?

Because they're not warzones and aren't sending refugees to us. Immigration from those places is in a different category entirely. Banning refugees from the UAE would accomplish absolutely nothing because anyone coming from the UAE is not coming as a refugee, but on a work or student visa or some other status.

Trump knows about the jews all to well, especially being a Jew yorker. They have control over the fed, media and finance. To defy the jew is suicide, so he's playing 4D chess to give the jew some of what he wants while saving America at the same time.
It's business.
Unless you can give me evidence to prove otherwise. Most of this policies are agaisnt the interests of the international jews, like ristricting migration, keeping jobs in america and stopping America from being the globalists fighting force.

top kek neither is Iran. at least Saudis are at war with Yemen and Egypt is a terrorist infested shithole.

doesn't mean you have to bend over backwards for them and take their mutilated cocks in your every hole

but he doesn’t you shill. Jews live with a constant fear of being gassed( plus thier victim complex) and nazis that's been drilled into them since birth. Their a bit like scared little children, so when we see Trump saying he loves Israel and the Jews he puts the Jew at rest.

Trump
Merchant