Body Language: Adolf Hitler

Easrlier today, a fellow user linked the channel of a body language interpreter on YouTube and I found her enjoyable (nice voice, is funny at times and pretty accurate). The initial user said she's definitely red-pilled(ish) but she just released a video that in my opinion makes her /ourgal/

Worth a watch if you're bored, it's a short clip.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QrddwKpxO84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fugg, I forgot to add:
She says at the start of the Hitler video:
Hue.

I kek'd at that too. Was thinking "if there was a femanon way of saying holohoax this would be it".

I wouldn't jump on the train of calling her /ourgal/ just yet, but she still seems to be worth a look.

I know what you mean. But after watching her basically bash Meryl Streep, laughing when Trump owned that CNN cunt at the press conference and explaining how Trump was talking to the (((reporter))) exactly like he would reprimand a child, and now Hitler… maybe I got carried away a bit.

The Hitler one was what made me call her /ourgal/ because she not only presents him in a good light (he genuinely cares about the German people, genuine smiles etc) but also skips over the gorillion.

I'm currently watching the one she did on Pope Francis and she begins by saying : When I looked to see who was most voted (she proposes new clips she can do and the people vote on which they wanna see next) she said it was Francis with 666 votes. Kek.

It actually pains me to see him in his final years with the life sucked out of him. Legit teared up a bit 2 times watching the video, in the beginning and end.

Well, it's usually the case with the titans of history that they wither pretty quickly because of the superhuman feats they accomplish. I think that after the glorious 8 years of Trump, he'll fade very quickly. But then again, Trump has scaled the hights of life since he was a kid, so he's probably acclimatized to the rarified air at the peaks of power.

Well said user, those words really strike me. I only wish I could attain such greatness and fix the world.

As for Trump, the man has superior genetics, his parents lived well into their 90's. I didn't make it to his inauguration, but I'll be damned if I miss his funeral.

Oy vey. Almost like she loves Hitler and doesn't believe in the holy-cowst.

She sounds like Holla Forums material, I just tend to be cautious about promoting people as one of us. She's certainly more palatable than Evalion was.
Holla Forums needs more even-keeled representation to balance out the (admittedly hilarious) angry racists and people curb-stomping leftists.

That's because there is no more debate, the debate is settled. 97% of the planet agrees that he was objectively a good guy.

Any movement needs two groups. Rational and calm people attract rational and calm people, while the irritable and angry masses are necessary to both fight and attract other irritable and angry types. In the end, of course, the leaders of the movement are going to be the one who can utilize both.

Thanks OP. It was actually a good worth watching video. Thought it would be your average bashing of Adolf but nope. She might even be one of us.

Did she say "hollycaust"?

It's an abstract kind of feel

Feels fucking terrible, man

She is good. Can someone upload her patreon videos? She does exclusive "controversial" ones for her donators.

That fact that she can acknowledge that there should be a debate is pretty redpilled.

Oh look, another "I just happened to stumble across this and thought you might like it" shill thread.

V.K.Clark, i.e trained voice actor Sinead Mccarthy.
This is a Renegade radio/TRS sock puppet account, there are many others. They use Holla Forums to shill them.

Video related, another example.
She uses modulation software to create various differences but the mannerisms and vocabulary ties them all together.
tl;dr this is an kike-right shill pretending to have "stumbled across" one of their new channels.
Typical tactic of Renegade/TRS.

Another example for your comparison.
Fake historian who recites clips from wikipedia as "original research" and ADL informer V.K.Clark (voice acted by Sinead Mccarthy + modulation software.)

Compare the voices, check the "related channels."

youtube.com/watch?v=QrddwKpxO84

It doesn't matter that he's dead. What matters is that he existed and created Nazi Germany. Anything after that is in our hands.

In Hitler's case, there's a likely chance that he had parkinsonism, something that Morrel tried to treat at the very end of his life with medication intended for it at the time.

Apparently, there were witnesses in the bunker at the very end that corroborated that, saying that his face took on a wooden, masklike appearance. One could chalk that up to the stress of being under constant bombardment from the Allies, but there are no similar stories from earlier events. Not after his exposure to gas attacks in World War I. Not after being shot after the infamous beerhall-planned coup attempt. Not even after nearly dying to a bomb, some few years prior to being stuck in the bunker.

Shame that Morrel didn't have access to modern medicine. Things might have turned out differently.

TBH I feel the same after Trump video. And she supplies information about him when needed and laughs with him.
She definitely isn't impartial.

I'll be Holla Forumss leader. I'm a pretty amazing person.

Parkinsons's a bitch even now, user.
He had to make sacrifices tough. Couldn't imagine myself in his shoes.

Shame Blaschke didn't have access to ceramic fillings.

On her patreon she has a video about Sandy Hoax

consider this
if deterministic system
Hitler was merely a product of his environment aka the big bang
if free will system
Hitler is not responsible for the actions of other people

Hitler bump.

Full WEBM

She has a really soothing voice.

Any other good ones worth webm'ing?

Here's the Farage. Doing Trump encode as well.

Trump. This is the press conference where he BTFO CNN to the Moon and back.

She should do Varg. I always liked watching his body language.

Any woman who actually does their research ends up softening on Adi pretty quick.
He has something about him that really seems to appeal to the fairer sex. My gf was the same

I don't know how "red-pilled" this woman is, but going through hours of video about Hitler is powerful stuff to the uninitiated.

What does Holla Forums love most about Hitler?

What does Holla Forums love most about Hitler, as a person?

yeah, voice is a give away, nasal thing is always there. Don't know about modulation. Reminder that actors are whores and regularly hired for subversive purposes, voice actors are no different.

But it's okay, I know she's insane but she's okay I feel sick even joking about that

face pats

nvm, I was basing that on old videos. The 'hitler body language' one has been tinkered with at least.

Anyone who has studied bodylanguage knows there is no substance in these videos. Whether the purpose is patreon shilling or trying to associate thinks like Hitler and Icke, I don't know

just watch the first few seconds of this vid, the rest goes nowhere (while flashing images for some reason)

Also, she itook the alex jones view on comet ping pong. Sorry for no webms

lol

The fact that she even says that is quite telling.
People automatically believe Hitler = evil, without question and have no problem saying it.

The only reason someone wouldn't say it right away is because they harbor publicly unpopular opinions about him and simply don't want to say them.

Kek, she's playing one of Sinead's videos in the first half: "Was he really the most evil man?"

it is sinead, read the thread

Fuck off. Even if that was true, it's still useful to convert normalfags.

No, I don't think so. This woman is much more calm than Sinead is capable of, even if the voices are somewhat similar. Also, this "Trump Family Dynamic" video I'm watching is positive towards the Trumps, and she hates them.

Does anyone know of any sinead or vk recordings where someone walks in and talks in the background? Would like to compare something

what part of actress don't you get?

I think you're giving Sinead faaar too much credit. This woman is clearly much older, likely in her late 30s early 40s.
It's not just the tone, it's also the diction and vocabulary

She also did Jonestein

Fuck off.

This woman also has no formal training and is clearly biased in her decisions, check the michelle video for that. The same quality that is good in trump is bad in her plus body language is just an extension of (((psychology)))

Yep, redpilled.

The sound of her voice is barely different, and it varies. Pick any video, and skip to times minutes apart. It's not consistent at all. Same with accent. She talks slow in all voices but her psycho/normal one.

in the comments of this video, we can vote on her next video
I'd like some backup selecting KGB Yuri as her next vid
youtube.com/watch?v=5zWORZv7yW0

Anyone know why 'bombard's channel has offical fbi as a featured channel? Is this really the type of crap 30 thousand people will subscribe to?

Considering manufactured drama in the past, I'm gonna quit looking at this shit, she doesn't need more attention.

forgot to say, look at times her other characters get loud or excited, they converge on sinead-voice. After which they have to compose themselves and start slow again.
I never said she used a 'voice changer.'

VK Clark has paperbacks selling for 100 bucks, bombard's patreon now that I assume all of renegades patreons are shutdown, good ways to get funding from unknown sources. Same thing our government said they were doing in the middle east, giving money and equipment to e-celebs to make more timely propaganda.