PRESIDENT TRUMP APPROVAL RATING POSITIVE

CNN BTFO

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

CAN'T STUMP PRESIDENT TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html
archive.is/9rQuv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAN'T
AN'T
N'T
'T
T

STUMP
TUMP
UMP
MP
P

PRESIDENT
RESIDENT
ESIDENT
SIDENT
IDENT
DENT
ENT
NT
T

TRUMP
RUMP
UMP
MP
P

Cnn is now going to do stories on how flawed polling is. Then in the next segment they will say but our polls are not flawed look at this one where everyone actually hates trump.

>POST YFW CNN

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

RCP is the jewiest polling site on the internet. Huffpost is infinitely better than these kike poll aggregating scumbags

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html

Looking good on the Economy too

If you want to know when the Jews truly kicked-off the project of globalism, look up the date Reuters was created.

surprised is not higher tbh

He's only into Day 6, man. It'll rise steadily with time.

This.

Once it sets in that he's not literally Hitler, i can guarantee you his approval rating will be in the mid-to-upper 50s

We'll see about that.

Jewish lies. He's probably at least 10 points higher, just like the election polls.

This. I find a hard time believing that they have decided to stop being biased now. We should look and see which poll was correct or unbiased during the elections since at least we know those ones aren't rigged.

True

I would expect his Approval rating to be somewhere around the range rassmussen has him at

nice to see the kikes have already covered the glass half empty angle
archive.is/9rQuv

Fucking hell, this is pathetic. I'm waiting for Trump to cure cancer and the media to whine about all the cancer researchers he put out of business instead.

What is this shit?

;-;

HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING OP?!