I'm fucking tired. Imageboards are too Holla Forums for me, forums are too tumblr...

I'm fucking tired. Imageboards are too Holla Forums for me, forums are too tumblr, and Holla Forums is exactly the same kind of shit as the previous two. Is there any place on the internet not infested by losers masking their personal issues with politics?

The only "personal issue" I have is that you're a fucking kulak who should be shot.

There is no such thing as impersonal politics. They effect everyone.

See, this is why I don't want to post here.

Have you heard of reddit, friend?

No. You should kys to spare yourself the pain of existence.

TECHNICALLY

420chan seemed p. chill when I was there.

Trying to find meaningful discussion on the internet is like digging through a septic tank for food.

Didn't visit them a lot in the last few years, so maybe things have changed since then, but yes, it was pretty chill last time I was there. I should look into getting back on the site.

I don't share in imageboard bogeymen, of which I understand reddit to be one, so I don't really know what you're trying to say here.

What?

Won't even attempt to guess what triggered you.

Its literally the core aspect of politics, what are you talking about?

go ahead and look that one up.

no, the world is over.

Are you autismal or just pretending?

I just want to have a place where people don't whine about their personal problems masked in politicised lingo. Is that too much to ask?

books

1. Books are for nerds.
2. I'm not seeking to educate myself, only to find the virtual equivalent of a pub with tolerable patronage.

op you should be my boyfriend

top kek

oops forgot shitposting flag

Not an argument. Perhaps Reddit would be more to your tastes, friend. It's a good home for ignorant normalfags who can't use common sense such as yourself.

are you grill?

I don't even know why you posted this.

See me after school, Melvin. :^)

I just like books and dislike capitalism though.

Ah, so you are autismal. I guess we are on an imageboard, after all.
But will check Reddit out, cheers.

mostly..

Holla Forums is a tiny-tiny bit better than Holla Forums and tumblr. Still too shitty to tolerate.

Nice fallacies you have there.

How autistic are you that you only care about politics from a far removed academic point of view? Politics are pointless if not applied.

Fallacy fallacy

ftfy

OP is a kulak who needs to be shot.

no sadly not

sure i love posting here from time to time but i do miss the days where i would go and just shitpost on Holla Forums without the discussion descending political shit flinging

if only the newfags listened to rule 1

I didn't so much as imply that. You need to do to something about your reading comprehension troubles.

op has a legitimate grievance and here you all are, proving him right

this

If you can't find a way to apply your politics maybe take up a hobby.

I heard drones are really fun.

ponychan.net

Go to bed, Zeke.

This board was created by faggots who wanted a torture chamber after being triggered by Holla Forums anyways.

For real though, you guys need to do something about all these Tumblr-tier posts I'm seeing everywhere, from faggots trying to debate race-realists with appeal to emotion and argument by assertion fallacies to cringey furry art websites. I'm genuinely interested in what true leftist politics means by I can't help but cringe every time I come to this board

Jokes on you I'm Wrima Aspting.

And Holla Forums was created by faggots who got triggered by civilization and sensibility. The irony is that Holla Forums would actually like to see the destruction of the West if only they could be segregated from Balkan, which is always somewhere South and East from where your "tribe" resides, and for the English, Europe is already Balkans and Bruxelles the new Constantinople.

White nationalism has nothing to do with wanting to see other nations destroyed. It is supposed to be inherently pro-nation. Africa for the Blacks, Europe for the whites.etc

Yes, skinhead punks exist. But that's like saying SJWs also exist for the left

I never said anything about nations. You're missing the entire point.

Holla Forums is the radical /lit/
What did you expected ?

Just quit bitching then. A person having personal motivations does not de legitimise their opinions. Maybe you would find what you want in something more selective of a community of autists.

lainchan used to be good but now it's destroyed.
idk where people went, maybe on a darknet board or some other clearnet chan.
might check on ED but i usually refuse to use cloudflare websites as it means they are operated by either FBI or complete idiots.

You keep missing the entire point of everything I say. Just drop it.

Considering no one understands what you're saying apparently, havent you ever just considered you're a bad communicator which is why people dont give you what you want in discussions?

Facebook academic Marxist friend networks and cliquish leftcommie discussion pages.

Make a board. /lightheartedpol/ or something.

I'm glad I managed to make someone laugh with my shitty jokes.

What happen to lainchan ?

Nice reading comprehension faggot

Prickly pls kys

Learn to be more expressive in how you write.