6 Shot at Chicago Memorial For Victim of Chicago Gun Violence

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UYliT
archive.is/33zkM
archive.is/qfuxZ
archive.is/MKPVg
archive.is/0B98D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Law and Order will be coming to Chicago we will make them submit.

Source?

trump did this so he could enact marshal law and start genociding innocent niggers
I mean black people
I mean people of color

sauce?

If only white people had given them more money.

is opposition the new word for "gud boy he ain't even done did nuffin"?

EVEN IF SOMEONE WANTED TO SAVE THE FILTHY NIGGER THERES A HUGE CHANCE TRYING TO SAVE A FLAILING MORON IN WATER WILL CAUSE YOU TO DROWN AS WELL

If you had a cityfull of mentally ill people armed with guns, Chicongo is what you get.

Except a cityfull of niggers with guns is actually more dangerous, which is why they should never have been allowed to buy weapons. The long, bloody trail of "civil rights".

Chill out, m8.

Trump should just nuke Chicago

law and order and a free boat back to africa when?

Late June.

What a shitshow chicongo is.
archive.is/UYliT
archive.is/33zkM

That's everything summed up in one word. Nuke Chicongo now.

I think it's a code word for rival gang. Otherwise he's claiming that there are niggers out there violently opposed to memorial services.

sage for double post

civil rights has failed, this will become even more glaringly apparent when we (whites) move into the 22nd century

NBC: archive.is/qfuxZ
FOX: archive.is/MKPVg
CBS: archive.is/0B98D

today in nigger inventions:

bulletproof drive-thru funeral home

he do look fresh tho

ch-checked

This is just sad.

underrated.

I thought Obummer was the Marital Law president.

But Chen, you are a hot girl

Why do you CTR faggots keep trying to make up new gay shit to replace old better shit? Stop making up new gay shit for
CHIMPCAGO

CHECKED

Im not even president and i just solved the problem.

Chimpcago doesn't even roll off the tongue, nigger. You don't get to define nomenclature.

that's why is say Chicongo

Can't wait til trump rolls in the big guns and really starts to kill the nigs.

Wrong thread friendo, the drowning nigger is in the other thread.

Blacks in Chicago can't even stop shooting each other long enough to mourn their dead who died from getting shot. This is parody become real.

The guy was buried with a fucking cap.

Y-you too.

So let me get this straight, they made it bulletproof so other niggers wouldn't shoot the DEAD nigger.
What am I missing here?

they shoot the ones that show up to the wake/funeral

yet youre considered a hateful bigot for not wanting to live around these animals. chimpcago needs to be carpet bombed

Why do they call it gun violence? Is the inanimate object violent? Or is it drugs and alcohol fueled subhuman rage? They obviously stopped calling it gang violence a long time ago in an effort to pretend that situation has improved.

Well I get your point but it looks like the drivethru is open on both ends.

I'm looking forward to the left kicking off the race war against niggers. They're already at eachother's throats. It's only a matter of time

75 IQ drug-addled subhumans running around with guns violence.

These people are demonstrably mental children who think wearing a blue or red bandana gives them special powers.

Whoever thought it was sound policy to let niggers have the gun, a serious machine of which they can't even grasp the complexity, let alone duplicate, was nothing but a subversive.

Blacks are already killing themselves why does anyone want to stop this?

Exactly muh nigga!!

I'd be happier if the headline read 106 shot, better yet 1006, that would be fucking sweet

well, what do you think a DRIVE-THRU is???

Because niggers sometimes turn their guns on Whites. Black-on-Black violence is only more common because of their proximity to each other in ghettos.

Because the lugenpresse turns Black violence and criminality into a gun violence narrative and promotes gun restrictions for humans because of what niggers do.

Because they are not killing each other quietly, they are making our once great metropolises unsafe, unstable, and creating no-go zones for humans.

Chicongo was a Holla Forums nickname back in first half of 2013

cock-sucking double nigger

there was probably something todo with dead niggers being robbed and raped as well.

This is horrifying.

I think user was being sarcastic

It sounds awkward, you flabby retard

underrated

no, this is niggification

Best movie short I've ever seen.

Martial* law

Also, dont fall for that salon tier "drumpf called for martial law in chicago" shit

He just said he would send in federal agents, nothing about military/national guard, and nothing about suspension of ordinary law.