The statue of liberty weeps as President Trump targets Mexicans and Muslims

Statement of Steven Goldstein, Executive Director of the Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect

archive.is/pfZbO

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/
archive.is/9VxNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hah it's not even surprising me any more

It shouldn't jews and muslims have been allied against Europeans since time immemorial

Oh good, when can I expect Israel to start letting in the hordes?

Filthy Fish Fingers

borders are only for the chosen people, goy

Do as I say, not as I do, goy.

I just called Mossad. Your badthink is soon to be dealt with.

Can you really believe that goyim like this user actually still exist? It's 2017!

DELET THIS ISRAEL IS A JEWISH STATE

Fuck that statue. Demolish it.

Luciferian if you believe conspiracy stuff… should be demolished in my op and replaced by a statue of someone important to America… like George Washington or Andrew Jackson or Christopher Columbus or Wernher von Braun…etc.

If I had a time machine the Germans would win WWII and then I would have fun with jews of the past…

I'd replace it with a statue of Virginia Dare. Christopher Columbus would also be good too.

Faggot doesn't know about tears of joy. The jew is truly a soulless monster.

Columbus was a crypto-kike.
cnn.com/2012/05/20/opinion/garcia-columbus-jewish/
archive.is/9VxNE

What was going on in Spain in 1492?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
The Alhambra Decree (also known as the Edict of Expulsion) was an edict issued on 31 March 1492, by the joint Catholic Monarchs of Spain (Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon) ordering the expulsion of practicing Jews from the Kingdoms of Castile and Aragon and its territories and possessions by 31 July of that year.[1] The primary purpose was to eliminate their influence on Spain's large converso population and ensure they did not revert to Judaism. Over half of Spain's Jews had converted as a result of the religious persecution and pogroms which occurred in 1391, and as such were not subject to the Decree or to expulsion. A further number of those remaining chose to avoid expulsion as a result of the edict. As a result of the Alhambra decree and persecution in prior years, over 200,000 Jews converted to Catholicism and between 40,000 and 100,000 were expelled, an indeterminate number returning to Spain in the years following the expulsion.

Then fuck him use Leif Erikson

Now that I look at that picture, I dated a Portuguese girl that looked just like that Jewess. I can't believe that I was thinking about taking our relationship to the next step.

Columbus Day is going to be interesting.

That's just what the Jews want you to think, they're trying to steal credit. However, Whites are the only race that does exploration. No others sail off to distant seas, looking for unknown territory.

It's like he wants to be tossed over said wall.

Just like every other thing.

It's wonderful watching Christians, especially evangelicals, wake up to the grim truth that (((they))) are not allies. They are the enemy, and will stop at nothing to kike Christians out of their place as God's chosen. Daily reminder that Jews no longer have a covenant with God, and are by nature satanic.

We should send him to meet the Holla Forums 1941 edition.

turns out those ridiculous faGGots messing with Shia Lawl really are "acting like nazis"

jew exploration amounts to paying the dumb white goys to make the first perilous journey. Or being the "scientist" building the new whatever that needs testing. Hope you know how to hold your breath!

We retake Columbia Tri-star, make it the propaganda wing of the new US, and also replace the statue with Eliz-I mean her.

Well if they respected us they wouldn't be here because we don't want them here.

Bullshit. I respect them but they dont respect me. You break a federal immigration law? That's disrespecting the country. You disrespect the country and you disrespect the citizens.

Oy

Bioshock Infinite has some powerful images on American/Columbian ideas.

OK, gang… you have your fake twatter-hit, now open fire

Ironic thing is that Ken Levine, the director, is a Jew who put all this stuff in the game to make it look like "Oy vey goyim, 1912 America was so intolerant and racist!" I came away from that game, with all the "ironic" pro-White propaganda, thinking, "Shit, why can't America be like that now? What would it be like if Whites had that ethnic solidarity again?" Jews should really be more careful with their memes from now on.

jews don't Respect Memes. That's why The Memes Always turn on them.

B-bu-but muh liberty! Muh diversity!

Why was her "diary" written with a ball point pen?

I'm guessing you don't get the choice to side with the whites in that game do you?

No, you're forced to side with niggers. Who then destroy fucking everything, but it's progressive because "muh revolution".

The city of Columbia starts being presented as an idyllic city of the pre-WWI period, almost entirely white except for some blacks and Irish who are there to do manual labor like shoveling coal and the like. Later on, a "people's rebellion" led by a negress takes over and they turn out to be about what you would expect from a proto-Communist nigger rebellion.

You have a job to do, and all this stuff happens around you whether you like it or not. The first scene, though, shows a crowd gathered about to stone to death an Irish guy and his black girlfriend with baseballs to punish them for miscegenation. You can choose to throw the first baseball if you want, but you'll be interrupted before you can actually launch the ball.

Meanwhile the Chinese Exclusion Act was passed into law in 1882. At no point in the poems existence has it represented the actual immigration policy of America.

LOL… I just (((someone))) down really hard just by posting that. They literally ran away.

And you don't even get to throw the ball. Fuck these jewish game devs and their protected niggers.