Filthy Beaner Spic President Taunts US president Trump

Published on Jan 25, 2017
mexico will not pay for the wall says Mexico's President.
Mexico will not pay for Donald Trump's border wall, the country's president has said in a message to the nation.
President of Mexico ; Enrique Pena Nieto said he "lamented" the plans for the barrier, adding that "Mexico doesn't believe in walls".
But he made no mention of cancelling or postponing a trip to Washington on 31 January to meet the new US president.
Mr Trump has signed an executive order for an "impassable physical barrier" and has insisted Mexico would reimburse the US for it.
Mr Pena Nieto said: "I've said time and again; Mexico won't pay for any wall.
"It comes as our country is talking on new rules on cooperation, trade, investment, security and migration in the North American region.
"As president I assume the complete responsibility to defend the interests of Mexico and Mexicans.
"Based on a final report by the functionaries in Washington DC and advice from the chamber of commerce, governors, and so on, I will decide the right next steps to take.
"Mexico offers its friendship to the American people and its willingness to reach accords with their government. Agreements that will be in favour of both Mexico and the US."
Billions of dollars
Mr Trump said in a TV interview with ABC News that Mexico would "absolutely, 100%" reimburse the US for his wall.
But Congress would have to approve funding for the structure, which is estimated to cost billions of dollars.
Building a 2,000-mile barrier along the Mexican border was one of Mr Trump's key pledges in the presidential election campaign.
He spoke of a "crisis" on the southern US border as he signed the directives during a ceremony at the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday.
The orders also called for hiring 10,000 immigration officials to help boost border patrol efforts.
"A nation without borders is not a nation," he said. "Beginning today the United States gets back control of its borders."

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore/country/Mexico
archive.is/xvE32
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/
defendersblog.org/2013/06/on-the-line-walls-waivers-and-wildlife/
archive.fo/XuvJ5
archive.fo/d2ELH
archive.fo/n3Eze
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0
archive.is/vSCh1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I crave a Mexican American War II
I want massive amounts of land annexed, all spics deported into the smaller Mexico, and monuments built celebrating the triumph that's long overdue

>>beta.foreignassistance.gov/explore/country/Mexico

Fucking spics.

Holy shit OP is this your first time making a thread?
2/10 F-

thanks

"MEXICO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN WALLS"

We're going to seize remittances to Mexico and kill them in a trade war. It's almost too easy. This spic's population will turn against him to the point he'll ally with the cartels in a shooting war against us, at which point we'll grind them into the dirt.

I dont even know a second language and I can tell this dude is a terrible actor. He is trying to fake anger while reading off a burrito. You are going to pay for the wall, hombre.

The Mexican-Guatemalan border doesn't actually have a wall. But they talked about it often, so they're still hypocrites.

This exchange has been priceless to me. Fighting over who is gonna pay for a big wall. Could anyone have forseen this a few years ago? "Mexico does not believe in walls." Lol ok, best timeline by far.

Kek grants you your wish
IMO the newly annexed areas of Baja Californiana and Chihuahua should be repopulated with low lives and anchor babies and their families to create a buffer state between the spics and the USA.

Come and take it from us motherfucking puto

KEK

THEY ARE JUST TOO LOW IQ TO UNDERSTAND

THEY CAN PAY

OR

THEY CAN

PAY

I greatly look forward to the day the wall is built with Mexican funds and this asshole eats crow for the world to see

UUUU

if you annex Chihuahua you will have to populate it with angry manlets

A man can dream.

dis gun b gud

WEW

Why? Seriously…. why?

BRONZE MONUMENTS OF BALD EAGLES AND MILITARY SERVICE MEN AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
MEME THIS

Is that the wall with Guatemala?

then you can pay for it with tariffs nieto

This has happened before.
Some arrogant cretin goes out of his way to huff and puff and assert what a badass he is, then soon after he has a meeting with Trump and comes out limp and soul-drained and agreeing to anything Trump said.
It will happen again this very 31st and Mexico will pay for the wall

Alright I guess you're going to get tariffed to death, enjoy your shit country. God it feels nice to have a president with good sized testicles

The smug our grandkids will bask in when we tell them about how the US whooped Mexico's ass and took their shit- twice.

Or better yet, the blood of his people.

‏>@realDonaldTrump

of jobs and companies lost. If Mexico is unwilling to pay for the badly needed wall, then it would be better to cancel the upcoming meeting.

Take a screenshot, you bigly retard.

MEXICO BTFO

cancel that shit dawg

Tough talk from a failed state that depends on the US to survive.

Can you hear it user? It's the sound of the upcoming PURGE

This spic doesn't seem to understand that he has no choice in the matter.

There's something I've been wondering. Beaners (and American Hispanics in general) have European ancestry. Iberia's IQ is in line with most of Western Europe. Sure, they're beneath ze Germans, but most non-ant-people are.
So why is it across the pond that Hispanics generally have IQs more in line with dindus than with caucasians? I know there was crossbreeding with some of the native injuns, but that could explain maybe a 5 point IQ average difference in the entire population. Not the almost nigger-like low IQs they currently display. What gives, lads?

Probably some sort of self-selection. The smart ones can get by in Mexico and are probably involved in cartels, while the dumb ones flood into America to pick fruit. Also the ones that look white probably aren't noticed as often.

They have almost no European admixture. Probably around the same amount as American niggers tbh

Race mixing has a more deleterious effect than just averaging the IQ.

IQ actually goes up the further down south you go, so the nigger genes are clearly coming from central america mostly and this is where the nukes should go

Why do species go extinct? Natural selection, user. They did not evolve sufficiently. Their people idiotically gave up their guns to combat the cartel problem way back when, and in return for their total, utter, complete, and blinding stupidity - learning nothing from their more-successful direct neighbors to the north - they have been gifted by Nature with an extremely violent, filthy, and hopelessly corrupt country to call their own.

And yet they still wallow, learning nothing. Knee-deep in their own shit, blood, and tears, with only "WEWUZ AZTEC WARRIORRRS" tier histories, simple-minded, beastial and sex-obsessed musicians, and the baffling length and frequency of their own drunken stupors to be "proud" of. They were always a shit race of people, and they will always be shit.

Trump threatens to cancel a planned meeting with Mexican President Peña Nieto

archive.is/xvE32

Oh no! Is it too late to change my vote to Hillary?!

Are you retarded? Or just some Mexican kid trying to figure out why you're so worthless, ugly and disgusting despite having "European genetics"

Newsflash, whatever "European" genetics you have, were flushed down the toilet eons ago, and the majority of beaners today are just the byproduct of inbreeding, whatever 'euro' genes have been washed away centuries ago. The fact you had to ask makes me question if you yourself are suffering from a double digit IQ.

Mexicans, along with all other beaners are worthless and we'd be better off to slaughter them all than to let them set foot in any Ethnic European nation, and to let them lie about their ancestry anymore.

I think you need to look a little closer to home, user.

Congress already approved it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

I don't understand a leader that basically validates and reaffirms that his country is dogshit and is just a cartel run baby factory to escape.

You're clearly a retarded Mexican. I read the post, the question was why do beaners have low IQs, again I explained it thoroughly.

You have to be an autistic mexican if you're too fucking stupid to read your own post to see I was replying to the first question, I don't care if you're from "across the pond" cause let's be real here, after the amount of Mexicans we've been getting here daily claiming they're Spaniards, you chimps start to stick out like sore thumbs when you try lying about your ancestry and where you're from.

Would be funny to see this manlet half kike, half beaner creature get lynched though, honestly we should just nuke these niggers and let the fallout kill off the rest of them in central America and South America.

correct me if i'm wrong, but does mexico need to agree to a tariff against their goods coming into america? or if america taxes wire transfers going to mexico? if not, all these dumb faggots are doing is spitting on the olive branch trump is extending by wanting to negotiate something instead of just taking the money anyways

lol but you're still gonna pay for it.

This is why Holla Forums should have an age gate.

How is that better?

The funny thing is this retarded little beaner thinks he has a choice. Everything to get them to pay for The Wall can be done on our end. We don't need their co-operation.

they're chimping out because they hate being told they have to pay for something. Typical mexican behavior really

I've honestly seen worse OPs on here, there are people who just post a single line of text.

Yeah, hence why we'd finally be able to get rid of you underage shitskins who post images freshly saved off 4cuck and not only that, still thinking out of context animal pictures are oh so hilarious.

Get lost bean for brains. Getting real tired of how uppity you dumb fucking mexicans get when you come here.

It's really strange, when you mix one gallon of water with 5 gallons of mud you end up with something that's closer to mud than water.
What gives, lad?

Taco land, that's not how walls work.

The wall is going to pay for itself in the money saved on welfare and law enforcement costs for would-be illegals being stopped from entering.

Checked.
Also, uncontrolled breeding in general with nothing to cull the population of the less fit. Natural selection in harsh environments is what made whites more intelligent in the first place. Surviving in a frozen wasteland required a lot more intelligence and teamwork than surviving in warm climates where you can just grow food year round and live in mud huts without freezing to death. Now the dumbest don't die, they multiply unchecked while the more intelligent are often afraid of brining children into this fucked up world. Though that may be starting to change finally if the last few days are any indication.

BRING IT TACO BENDER

Don't believe it walls you say? Don't they have a wall up between the Mexico and Guatemala border?

Filthy spic cancelled Tuesday meeting. Trump's about to go on in 5 and talk about it. Is it time for another war with Mexico?

That is not the Mexican-Guatemalan border, according to the rag Snopes (and others).

snopes.com/mexico-guatemala-border/

Don't make posts that can be easily disproven. While Mexico does guard their southern border better than their northern one, it's generally impassable due to its natural features.

Mexico does not believe in walls that keep them from leeching off of the USA's resources

GTFO

defendersblog.org/2013/06/on-the-line-walls-waivers-and-wildlife/

pic is from the American border. But if you want to get BTFO by lefties on Facebook and help them feel smug, keep using that picture.

You couldn't be more obvious in your Jewishness. Go suck the blood out of your cousin Chaim's freshly cut foreskin, you money grubbing lampshade.

Fuck mexico. They're lucky were building the wall. Spicland allows n unending stream of violence andcrime come over the border. Their failure to police their own border gives us a fucking right to take it from them. Of course, it's shitlands, but security.

he actually canceled it?

Fucking checked.

Mexico has a wall on it's Southern border ffs.

Plebbit refugees need to lurk two years before posting.
(checked)

Oh they will pay. They just don't understand exactly how much they will end up paying. How badly it will end up for them. How this is going to get the beans jumping down south. We are talking complete destabilization and Civil WarGlad they will bounce off the wall like the Mongolians did I find it extremely funny that President Beaner thinks that China will rescue them on trade. They are arguing strength from a position of utter weakness to a man that is a master of 1488D Chess and Go.

-Trade: $271 billion FY 2016 (roughly 80% of exports)
-Remittances: $27 billion FY 2016
-11 Million economic migrants (very low estimate)

OH THEY WILL PAY
IN BLOOD AND TEARS

Source(s):
archive.fo/XuvJ5
archive.fo/d2ELH
archive.fo/n3Eze

Dubs checking quads

That's not true. There is plenty of illegal immigration across the border, much of it from southern countries heading to US and so on. At times, they are helped out by the locals in Mexico and other times. preyed upon financially. You can find some people willing to ferry illegals across the river. They also have some fence here and there.

I'm still amazed that he would think that China will do anything but fuck him on trade.

Yes, the little manlet actually did it.

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0

when did the mexican president mean by this?

Spic in tacoland here, please nuke this shithole

Quads don't lie

archive.is/vSCh1

Waste of trips, tbh.

so what happens now?… he could have done this the easy way but now we gotta do this the hard way

We have been sending them money in the form of aid so take it from there and he's fucked. And that is the softest thing we can do. As soon as he makes the declaration, Mexico is fucked.

The rest of the world is watching, and even if they weren't, there is no chance in hell Trump is backing down from this. This type of dealing is what he's done for a living for fucking decades.

No spineless, manlet, piece of shit spic with a broken and currently-rioting piss-poor country is going to one-up Trump. Not a chance in fucking hell. Trump is the single most powerful person on the planet right now. Once NAFTA and NATO are blown the fuck out, Mexico is going to be a No Man's Land.

I can't fucking wait. This idiot thinks he's gaining the "love and respect" of the mexican people - and in just a few swipes of the pendulum they will be Cursing his name with dry throats, parched lips, and empty stomachs.

What FBI honeypot?

He's right, you're being a faggot, m8.

the stupid nigger thinks youtube embeds are FBI honeypot links…

It's not his decision.

"Mexico" pays for the wall weather they like it or not: we stop giving them "foreign aid" and instead put those funds into the wall. Problem solved.

So Mehico is mad because they want the illegal Hondurans, Guatemalans and other assorted spics out of their country but the The Great Wall of Trump will hinder that immigration.

Fucking Mehican President is racist.

Why stop there? Cartels are still smuggling people and drugs while playing wild west on the borders while the shithole corrupt government and oligarchs are doing jackshit while push more of that shit to the US build that fucking wall and let them sort their shit out with a revolution

He has never had the respect of the people. Everyone knows that that mass media and the narco put him in the presidency despite literally no one wanting him. He represents everything wrong with the government and that's not going to change, whether he decides to collaborate with the US and the wall or not.

t. mexican living in mexico

Think of Mexico like India with various castes and racial mixes that constitute the hierarchy. Te majority of Mexico are shitty amerindians

He's part of the elite, a majority white mestizo I'd say.

He just tells the commie leaning natives what they want to hear.>>8963081

THE WALL IS WORKING AND IT'S NOT EVEN BUILT YET

You're trying a bit too hard to fit in.

It's already happened, King Beaner already knows he's paying for the wall. This is all bluster, Mexicans feel like they need to be proud kek so he's going to hmm and haww about how they'll never pay for it, but it's already a foregone conclusion that they're paying for it.

Seconded. If any anons have not seen John Wayne in 1960 "The Alamo," I highly recommend it!

Load up war propaganda against Mexico, it's time to meme and full-scale war with Mexico!!!

But you do believe in turning soft drink brands into organized religions, and allowing entire sections of the country to fall into total cartel control. What the fuck's your point? Who cares what you think?

Mexico has its own fucking border wall in the south. FUCK MEXICO!