You'll never COLONIZE Hermione with the BWC

Feels bad man

Will Emma Watson go blackface? Or give her role up to that ghostbuster?

you just know

god that's forced

Niggers are naturally ugly. Only the few civilized populations that interacted with neighbouring humanity proper developed any appealing traits without later selective breeding and alien admixture in (post-)captivity.

Sure, but if you want to sell something, let it be anything, you want to make it appealing to large masses. If they'd chosen a less ugly, or even a attractive mulatto girl, that would be great, because the sole attraction anyone has to the character in the first palce stems from her being Emma Watson.

#NotMyHermione

The little white girl from Harry Potter is now played by Aunt Jemima.

They could have at least gone with a jungle bunny mulato.

U sure?
I’m pretty sure Emma is so indoctrinated in the SJW Cult, she actually believes that thing is beautiful

Niggers it's a fucking play. She is happy to be there supporting other actors, she said she felt at home backstage. Wasn't the only picture she took.
I hate niggers as much as anyone but fact is plays cast people differently for a long time now, even women playing mens roles and vice versa.

Emma visiting and supporting Dan when he did Equus

Did she help prep the horse?

No that was the girl in the Anna Camp

im into japanese girls now

yikes

Ah yes, this is the ugly, black Hermione I remember from the books. She even has her trademark receding hairline.

ya gotta admit, it's a pretty funny joke on the niggers :')

she's not that bad. if someone held me at gunpoint and told me I had to fuck a 50-year-old negress of my own choosing, she'd be among my top choices.

Go to bed Louis

go to bed Dumbledore

Fucking weirdo

who's at the top of your list, then? some fatass from the hood?

I just posted a picture of her, user. He's some more. And I'm not even an oil driller.

are any of these even close to 50?

Get better taste, user.

What the fuck is with those boots?

looks like some kind of black woman

This is the bait thread we need, not the one we deserve.