Trump speaks hard truths to Kike reporter

David "Queer" Muir went head to head in an interview with the God Emperor, trying every luegenpresse trick in the book to bait Trump
But he didn't bite. Instead he delivered a powerful retort on the actual state of the world and of the U.S. and how fucked everything is. I hope we get to see more intense Trump moments like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRnVdgmnBHA - Full interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg/videos

patreon.com/BombardsBodyLanguage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckinh kike, glad Trump trumped him

Damn that was perfectly handeled

typing problems.?

I never fail to rage at the 'but if we keep letting them in, they'll be less angry as they commit terrorism' line.

(((They))) try to appeal to emotion. Knowing empathy is a weakness of white people, even if it does have positives

Same. Glad to see Trump getting pissed off by it.

I like this cold, quieter tone he has now.

You can almost feel the anger in his voice when he speaks now. Everything he learned about the state of affairs within our borders upon being elected pissed him off really good.

Man he sounds so much harder and darker now, it's really great. We had the bombastic shitposting trump during the campaign and now we've got the "fuck this shit and fuck your shit" trump which is amazing.

He is much scarier I think. He still has his biting tongue but now he delivers it with the knowledge that he is in charge and there is nothing they can do.

Feels good to look up to and feel proud of the leader of your nation. I've never felt this way before

nice taste

It must scare the piss out of the literally-shaking set.

I sure hope so. When I watched this interview I thought 'there is the anger that is inside him' finally coming out and being given a chance to manifest and do action, I think we will see more of that as time goes on. I like seeing no tolerance for any more bullshit. I expect great things. If I was a weaker man then yes, I would be scared of this Trump far more. "This" Trump is unstoppable. This Trump is truly masculine. It is everything the literal-shakers fear, because it is something they are not.

I love how the fag wouldn't stop bringing up obama "BUT WHAT DID OBAMA SAY? WHAT WAS OBAMA LIKE, DO YOU THINK OBAMA IS A GREAT GUY??"

Shit was such an obvious hit piece, thank god Hanitty is interviewing Trump tomorrow

You guys should watch some of this lady's body language videos; She is fantastic, and although she doesn't outright reveal her powerlevel, she appears extremely redpilled.
In any case. The videos about Trump, Putin, Hillary at the inauguration, and Trudeau will quench any doubt you have of her and are highly informative on what goes inside the minds of these men. Oh, and the ones on Le Pen and Alex Jones are also really good.

youtube.com/channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg/videos

She also dissects Soros, Merkel, Farage, the Pope and others you might have an interest in.

/shilling

THE WORLD IS A MESS
THE WORLD IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

THE WORLD IS A WASTE

:(

Shit, I forgot about based Tones.

iktf

we're so fucked but at least our ameribros have a fighting chance now

I fucking love this guy so much.

I've never heard God Emperor Trump talk with this Steven Segal esque kike hating voice. Raise your mighty hammer high God Emperor Trump and let it smash into the face of Shekelberg!

WTF trump turned into Batman voice, love it.

if you look at the way he's speaking, it's in a very "I'm the adult, you're a child" Sort of way.
The slow words, the soft tone, the whispering. He is speaking, like an adult, explaining to a kid, that they have to go to school. That there are bullies. That they won't be getting a puppy.

This is the way someone talks when they desperately want to have the other person understand bad news, without them crying or being too horribly upset.

The comments section irks me so much, more "liberals" saying that Russian hacking is real because the CIA did an investigation despite there still being absolute no shred of proof provided to the public and then completely ignoring that Hillary was criminally holding private email servers and has funding directly from Saudi Arabia. Not to mention that fucking Comey is an establishment puppet-man that has the back of people like Hillary.

He's still too soft with these people. Fucking Muir often didn't let him finish speaking. He should have said "You interrupt me one more time and this interview is over."

I honestly though he's going to smack him when the reporter started with the "you're the president now, you should behave like it hurr durr".
Trump was fucking pissed, especially when talking about the world and the mess that it's in. You could see it in his eyes and the slow cold grinding tone of his voice that he got briefed on some serious info.
The economy party also sounded hilarious when he mockingly boasted about the DOW peaking.
The torture part seemed unusual but I'd figure that the waterboarding, iron maiden and the rest of the fun stuff is reserved for the global cabal. Especially about the CIA black sites.

He knows that the amount of fuck we're in will need light years of rope.

Trump is still on the defensive too much against these commies. I am sure as time goes on he will be more aggressive and instantly put the "press" in its place.

Doubtful. Why would Trump offer to keep him on if this were the case? I think in the Hillary situation his hands were tied by Obama's DOJ

All your post is pretty damn spot on but this part is great. It's exactly the way I perceived his tone/demeanor as well. Also, it's a well-known manipulation or neurolingvistic programming tactic to speak in a hushed tone because the other person pays much more attention, and at the same time is soothed and threatened simultaneously.

Thanks for the link user. I'm watching the one she did on Meryl Streep and I'm enjoying it. Upboated

its almost like trumps power level is rising

Holy fucking shit. That steady gaze, that Batman voice, that cold fury. I've never seen him so imposing. "What, you think the world is gonna get a little more angry?" and the slight twitch of his right eye (left on screen) when he starts the sentence.

Fucking Merkel is afraid of sweet labradors? Trump might make her break down in tears.

Pic related is meant to be insulting, but for the first time I've seen him loom like he literally dropped his friendly affable face and you saw a man deeply disturbed by the state of his people and a cold fury beneath.

KIKES BTFO

Why do liberals always give hitler brown eyes?

They don't care about facts. They don't even bother to look it up.

I don't know. There are some strange connections like Comeys brothers lawfirm doing the taxes for the Clintons. Maybe he's keeping him because he hasn't found his guy yet or his guy isn't available yet. Or maybe he wants Comey to continue the Clinton investigation and at one point expose Obama or Lynch for interfering with it. Then get rid of him. Or perpahs he doesn't want his candidate tainted with the whole Clinton shit show.

still not tired of winning

They are having a total shitfit over the voter fraud investigation. Means there's something to it.

got one without the text, my dude?

Out of the factory.

A less wider face.

THE WORLD IS A
B I G
F A T
M E S S

I am still in disbelief on how Trump is still the same after attaining the presidency. How he still says it as it is. I am worried he might get JFK'd.

His voice is really gruff.
Someone post Big Boss Trump image please.
The memes Jack.

He's not the same. He's a doubled down version of his past self.

If they wanted to stump him, they just have to ask: "is it still your opinion now that Clinton created ISIS, as President?" after a year in office.. if they're around.. maybe even now.

if they know Clinton didn't do that, then they'll catch him either ignorant or he'll have to lie or admit he was wrong.

They just have to treat him like he really cares about being honest and they'll suddenly find a way to stump him - but they can only think in deceptions and manipulations.

Deserves more looks.

Fucking glorious, I don't even care about what he says after that.

Papa Trump will fix it.

You think so?

It wouldn't work, because he could choose to respond by opening up investigations to convict them (Obama, Clinton, etc) for treason. The man isn't inept like you seem to presume.

CHECKED.

YOU'RE A BIG NOSE, DAVID

FOR U

Holy fucking shit, he's actually starting to sound like Bane.

Trump BTFOs that slimy little reporter at every turn. He's trumping their shitty playbook. It's brilliant.

The tone and choice of words are that of a man who now has the whole picture and knows just how disturbing it is. His confidence is unflappable though, he sees how awful everything is and knows he can do something about it. Very encouraging.

Is this how Germany felt?

Wow he sounds like Jack Nicholson talking someone down.

HAH! He's put up a portrait of Jackson in the office. TOP KEK that will trigger the leftards.

He shut the faggot right down on illegal voters.

scary….. that shit sent chills up my spine.

if I was an enemy of the US or Trump i'd be shitting in my panties

Makes you ever wonder if when his 8 years are up or nearly up, that he'll put out another book detailing the shit he's seen. Every night, he can feel it in his leg, his arm, even his fingers. The body he's lost, the comdrades he's lost, won't stop hurting. you feel it too don't you, he's going to make (((them))) give back our past.
(checked)

Warns Chicago to get their shit together or else.

Who's that slimy fuck edited into the picture?

These kikes never fucking stop.

favorite part was when David asked TRUMP did you hear the millions of women protesting out side TRUMPS said NO and then TRUMP flipped the script and told dave that there will probably be millions of prolife protesters out this week and they won't get any media coverage
bet CBS will cover prolife this week

very presidential

Trump sounds badass as fuck in that WEBM.
Basically went "And you think this gives you power over me?"

What did he mean by this?

Great interview. Muir is a fucking mess. Jewish, Roman Catholic, speaks fluent Arabic and Spanish, probably gay as well.

He is basically the human embodiment of everything wrong with this country right now.
No wonder he acted so upset with each question.

From 1:00 Trump's voice goes Christopher Walken mode that instantly reminded me of this.

We are up shit crick without a paddle and he is going to drain it

You know what the (((problems))) are.

Longer version for you

WORLD IS A MESS
B
I
G

F
A
T

W
A
S
T
E

THE WORLD IS THE WEAKEST MEMBER ON THIS STAGE, BY FAR

She just about now, 13 min ago, released a vid about Hitler's body language. Look at the titles, they're from AJ, History Truths, etc.

They should just get it over with and recite the shahada and report for their cultural enrichment.

Pretty damn close.

For Jews.

Fuck em. They don't belong here. They will never be Americans.

Sedition Act reinstatement and FEMA camps when?

subscribed

Suggesting that Hitler might not actually be the bad guy or that there might be a valid argument for that is way more than most people do already, and now I can't help but feel that the way she said Holocaust was intentional.

if you don't let terrorist into your country, they win.

There's no more showmanship. This is Trump's genuine calculating hatred and contempt. (((They))) should be fucking terrified.

All of this will happen again. Kikes = Cylons?

I think you hit the nail on the head here.
I agree. Re-watching it looks like he now is at the top of the mountain, and can look down and see the mess. I think he realizes that maybe some things are more fucked than he imagined. He perhaps is seeing the scale of the work. I think I sense even some level of being upset as well. He is humbled by the experience but he is also there and now is realizing just how fucked everything really is. He has a very hard job, harder than anyone else maybe, where he is tasked to clean up this shitshow.

Trump picks Jew Rod Rosenstein to be #2 at Department of Justice, as deputy attorney general
http:// www.rawstory.com/2017/01/trump-picks-maryland-us-attorney-rod-rosenstein-for-no-two-job-at-justice-department/

Yay, MAGA repeat till fade…

Pretty good.

THIS!

I am fucking PROUD to have Donald Trump as my President, and that is something I thought I would never say about anybody, having voted for Ron Paul as many times as I legally could. I thought the system was beyond saving; we dodged such a bullet with Trump.

He was fucking PISSED when he was givi g his speech at the dhs.

I know hes thinking how the fuck could things get this bad. He hides it well though. I only picked up on it cause i watched him talk so many times

Theres a lot more shit going on behind the scenes.

trips (cheKeKed)

the line
no evidence that any of those votes came to me… no evidence

could he have put out better bait to goad the lĂĽgenpresse into trying to prove him wrong? and in the process showing just how fucked up the voting has been?

He should water board that filthy kike reporter

It's been said before, the sky was just a little bit bluer the day after the election, the sun just a little bit sunnier. It really is a different world.

Advertising shekels were getting shoah'd. Can't have that.

These dubs… Aliens?

Along with archive.is, Holla Forums needs to start watching videos with youtube-dl instead of in the browser.

I'll do up WebMs but they'll take time.

I like that girl. Really enjoyed her showing how Kellyanne can dominate a room full of harpies with poise and professionalism, identify the followers and declaw the leaders .

Kys goon

Rand in response being a little cunt again on torture and Trump.

Audio-only version. Video isn't that necessary except maybe for the end part.

Wew this guy just got stumped by the
trump.

Another report on the wall and Globalism. This guy is better than Alex Jonestien. Comment section is shit up with commies

Yeah, I sensed that earlier too. Stronger every day.

"The world is an angry place"
That's a pretty good fucking quote right there.

Kotorumpuri a cute.

we must let the muslims walk all over us because if we don't they will get angry and kill us. what do you mean you don't want more muslims in your country? it sounds like you are being islamophobic for no reason at all

checked

Weebo chink faggot

stop posting this. Half of this was obvious it'd happen and the other half is bs.

exactly. I get foaming at the mouth angry at 'just do this or niggers/curry niggers/rapefugees will get mad!' bullshit. Its been an ongoing self destructive liberal cuck meme for decades now.
white americans trying to appease niggers since the 60s even…and they still dont realize that giving them things to make them happy makes the problem worse. Its a major relief seeing Trump be a man yet still enraging hes being questioned by so many cucked Americans still. I want to go apeshit.

Explains so much about everything.

Is there any reason why people like that that guy except for the fact that he has the same last name as his father?

It's interesting to see what happens when a non-pozzed person is given all the secrets of the US government. Glad he's not playing along with the kikes and globalists, now that he has all the really dangerous information.

EXCUSE ME
THE WORLD THREATENED TO TURN AROUND AND MOON EVERYBODY JUST LAST NIGHT
NASTY WORLD
IT'S A NASTY WORLD

I agree with Rand Paul on this. White as lilies isn't white enough, we need to go whiter, like bleach, or an exploding supernova.

Underrated deserves it's own thread tbh.

Because he's good on the federal reserve, foreign aid, foreign wars, and the patriot act he's still better than most politicians despite how ridiculously pozzed he is. In a sane world he'd be laughed out of government for being such a disgusting race traitor, but compared to the rest of our pozzed senators he's probably one of the 10 least shitty ones.

No one has reuploaded this yet?

Thank you

AND OF COURSE they immediately cut the shot so you can't focus on Trump's smirk while the hope drains from Muir's face as he realizes he just got played by the 4D chess grandmaster.

It will turn up here shortly as a series of webm's or you can wait a week while ABC jews spins the interview and finally releases it in full.

None of the things you quoted are in that clip, or even relevant to your clip. Come'on, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVyBzPCK68c

True enough, you can't be too picky with your politicians these days.

Watch the full interview you sillyhead.

What the FUCK kind of logic is that?

It's a threat. A veiled threat, but a threat nonetheless. It conjures up images of rioting Mexicans spilling over the borders.

His initial plan to defund the Israelis was some really good shit.

Comey's career was built on protecting the Clintons

This conversation has happened before, I assure you.

why would they give him a tiny computer screen

Holy shit the fucking intensity from the God Emperor.

Truly these were holy words.

I wonder who it was. Probably a kike or a cuck.

ABC flagged it

Awesome find user, on her Patron she has a fucking sandy hoax video, but it's behind the paywall patreon.com/BombardsBodyLanguage

Fucking kikes.

it's both a threat and an implicit confirmation that brown people are feral animals or that (((they))) treat them and use them as such.

kek
fuck off shill

Meanwhile, lookie what happens if you google "trump".

Ugly people. Ugly faces. Ugly hair. Ugly eyes. Ugly nose. Monobrow. Bad skin. Arrogance. Entitlement. I don't think I want these people in my country ever again. Not even one.

Wasn't Muir one of the journalists implicated by Wikileaks as attending a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton and taking orders to be totally in the tank for her?

This is why our hope lies with the rural whites who are cruel and heartless. They have zero empathy, I am one of those whites and I can tell you anytime some city libfag has tried to appeal to empathy the response was "fuck the X". What about muh poor beaners? Kill'em. What about muh refugees? "Let'em rot.

Gird your souls in the armor of contempt.

Watch the vid, she only compliments Hitler and his genuine devotion to the Germans. She also talks about Argentinian Hitler and says he's not as "standoffish" as people make him out to be.

shut the fuck up kike

This was all I could think of the whole time.

it helps to illegitimize his claims
same reason they claim he was jewish or black

God I love that video. Tides are really changing. We finally have teeth again. Fucking beautiful, and this is just the beginning.

He has to increase his base first. I believe there is a rule of thirds in America. Two thirds are the partisan sides while a third is a system defender by default, they see threats to the current establishment as threats to themselves. Though the other two have shades of the last, the system defenders still see the media as part of the establishment.
Not being too harsh to the media at this juncture is similar to the Project Veritas strategy, release some parts and do some probing attacks, wait for the reaction, then sidestep by showing how wrong and hysterical the other side is.
They're vilifying themselves but still have a hold on the average American. Never go full bore unless you have support and the follow through to dislodge them, same as attacking a fixed position. Until you can gain ground, out maneuver.

tfw dumped by partner of 8 years on the same day the emperor was sworn in

no homo

If he's not ashkenazi, my jewdar is false alarming