Easy Trigger of ANTIFA facebook losers

So these fucking clowns have been posting Richard Spencer's phone number, and while I think Richard Spencer's kind of a pussy, I like teaching people how to use social media even more.

Simply search facebook for his phone number, 571-239-2797, and report each post as "i think it shouldnt be on facebook" > "harassment" > "an individual" and click submit to facebook for review.

It works, I've already gotten strikes against people's accounts/gotten them banned.

The best part is they actually think they're being clever and hiding it by saying "COPY AND PASTE, DON'T SHARE" lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/search/top/?q=571-239-2797
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you're using a fake m8. If so Godspeed

of course.

also, reporting pages and groups may be a good idea to get them removed.

pic: geniuses at work, plotting master plans

Good work, user.

standby for salt

another one. here's the link, get every one of these fucking jobless losers: facebook.com/search/top/?q=571-239-2797

interesting idea…

we could spread fake dox in the future, then report everyone who reposts it. easy way to disrupt antifa communications on facebook since these people are too stupid individually to understand.

Why the fuck are Antifa using kikebook.
stupid fucks

While I like OP's idea, and think people should do it, why aren't we prank calling Spencer recording it?

I saw a picture here in the last 5-6 hours that was talking about "I'm the good guy, I'm punching Nazis, antifa good" cartoon that made it clear that antifa are silly. it may not have been antifa specially but I can't find it now. Anybody know what I am talking about and maybe could they post it or direct me to it?
I should have saved it when I saw it but then shia punched a guy and I got distracted.

this?

That looks like a leftard version of it. I think was talking about this one.

a vast majority are pseudo-normie cucks that want to keep up with their aunt's funny cat pictures and babyspam

actually, that gives me a good idea, y'all need to bring Holla Forums on the fb hunt. Have everyone look through friends lists for people around 1.5 to twice their age. Those are the relatives. They are 100% normies. As normies, they are either susceptible to phishing or have their address and/or phone number right out there in plain sight!
Then you can either troll the relatives or rat the antifa out and get them some good spankings when the spring family bbq season rolls around.

Bump for visibility.

Can we all just pretend to like Richard Spencer for a couple of weeks?
Im seeing Holla Forums conspiracies showing up on fucking reddit and being used as proof that we think no one can seriously believe in ethno nationalism without being a plant and im getting tired of having to caveat ever time i defend Spencer with me explaining how much i hate faggots.
The normie reaction to this is to argue that violence is good or to come out and criticize the attacker while still lying and claiming he is more extreme than he is and their is no one to question the fucking premise.
We need to have a bigger reach outside Holla Forums like with trump because im just seeing full threads and twitter posts full of nothing but leftists and i its pointless to even engage when no one else will.

No you fucking mongrel you do what you can but you dont make Holla Forums into a namefaggot shit like trs.
Holla Forums was never meant to be the face of change you idiot, our anonymity ensures we have no structure and thus we cant be attacked in any way.
Le ebin internet activism while brandishing a banner of a group is for fucking retards like antifa and trs, see how its working for them?

Im saying be anonymous on more than just this site, cunt. Are you claiming we didn't work together during the election to spam and troll leftists?
Its retards like you im talking about.

I'll be honest, I never thought I'd see a shittier rendition of cap than "Captain America but a black womyn". Guess I was wrong.

aftermath is pouring in

Kikebook is run by Zucker(((berg))), what makes you think they are not supporting the antifaggots?

With all their bullshit anti-bullying (they have some "Bully Prevention Center" shit they're always pushing) they can't get away with ignoring this. Breitbart has pressured them in the past on their hypocrisy, and despite the fact that they probably hate and have no respect for Breitbart, Breitbart has enough reach to expose them as completely hypocritical and partisan every time they do slip up.

Facebook seems to be really sensitive to the accusation that they're politically biased. Of course they're politically biased, we know that, but they have too much to lose to ever admit it or to get really caught in the act – namely half their userbase.

RIGHT WING REPORT SQUADS

So what you are saying is that they are basically cucked by Breitbart, who keeps constant watch on Kikebook not going too naughty with censorship?? Sounds like a good deal. These alt-lite faggots can be useful after all.

I'm ridiculing my lefty friends for taking the bait. They go quiet when I tell them about the phalanx and they now thing the 'alt-right' with Milo, Spencer, and Cernivitch is all (((marketing))).

Which means they will disregard him in stories, which means less clicks…

Do you think Frank gobbles cock?

Cuck shit. You hack their emails, send their mothers the nudes you find. Gore to granny so she has a stroke. Get with it.

Pranks work best when they don't expect it.

Nice try, Holla Forums.

3dgy5me

Good work. Spencer's a fag, but I hate seeing these commie fuckfaces so emboldened by essentially nothing when they should be feeling utterly defeated so I've been doing what I can to stir them up a bit.

problem is you can't do this with thousands of fags

you retards really this fucking triggered?

>>>/oven/

Leftists can never perceive reality outside of pop culture.

If they were half-way intelligent they would realise that Captain America would also beat the shit out of their commie asses

I reported some antifa shit and got 10 replies from the FB bot saying they deleted the posts. The report function is not a black-and-white situation, they probably got bots that sniff out certain content and are auto-deleted without human approval.

I can already see the effect. Some antifashits whose content got removed say snarky shit on their profiles, and one even got a 1-week ban. Not a big difference but still a discomforting situation (for them) considering the effort that was put to report those.

Good idea OP.

these are the exact same arguments made against those who oppose radical islam

Give them each other's numbers if you have them, then they can autistically screech at each other.

Her email is k.cerretti at gmail.com

Spics BTFO again

This is the thing with left wing memes, they just look fake

Something just ever so slightly wrong and insincere about them